Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1899190 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #17940 on: February 11, 2017, 06:22:16 PM »
im not stoked on skate related media, im pretty much over it completely, gonna just start living under a rock when it comes to instagram/youtube with big accounts/channels and shit. probably sounds petty as fuck but whatever.
also my left wrist feels like its falling out of socket and a nerve went in there instead which is great.
this is how i've been for a long time. no instagram/youtube/skate sites/etc. slap is my sole skate source and i only watch some of the vids posted. get off my lawn and all that.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #17941 on: February 11, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »
Expand Quote
im not stoked on skate related media, im pretty much over it completely, gonna just start living under a rock when it comes to instagram/youtube with big accounts/channels and shit. probably sounds petty as fuck but whatever.
also my left wrist feels like its falling out of socket and a nerve went in there instead which is great.
[close]
this is how i've been for a long time. no instagram/youtube/skate sites/etc. slap is my sole skate source and i only watch some of the vids posted. get off my lawn and all that.

I use youtube for everything else except for skateboarding, i actually get pissed off if i see a skate ad before my video plays

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #17942 on: February 12, 2017, 04:22:49 AM »
was in a super good mood tonight after work(rare) and some dude saw me bomb a hill and got stoked on it so I skitched his car for two blocks and then in the moment tried to push and catch up to a taxi a lil bit later and got hit by a car. Pretty sure the tire went right over my foot but  I got a slightly tweaked ankle.  Definitely not upset that was the outcome but still super pissed I got hit tonight.

jomeara1

« Reply #17943 on: February 12, 2017, 06:33:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Got my ingrown toe nail removed today on my vacation back home while visiting friends and family. And its killing me more than I ever thought. Guess putting it off for 3 months didn't help..
[close]

They showed you what the surgery is like right? They did some fucked up toe-cenobite stuff to it. Real painful stuff.

I'm getting that done for the second time next week.  Not fun.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #17944 on: February 14, 2017, 08:21:25 PM »
havent had sex in months and im depressed

Pigeon

« Reply #17945 on: February 14, 2017, 09:48:39 PM »
dry mouth and extremely bad toothaches. I need to see a dentist and doctor soon.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #17946 on: February 15, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
A former shop owner and friend passed yesterday. Dunno where I'd be if it wasn't for him supporting me when I was in my early teens.

R.I.P. George
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #17947 on: February 16, 2017, 11:28:13 AM »
This girl I kinda started seeing ghosted me without a warning. we had tons in common and I thought everything was cool but I guess not..

kook nukem

« Reply #17948 on: February 16, 2017, 03:27:00 PM »
Getting a cramp or whatever in my neck. You know that shit you get when you wake up sometimes? I got one out skating last night. Not even while trying a trick! Just standing there, talking to my friend, and I feel this stuff neck bullshit start happening. I touch the spot that hurts and can feel the knot forming in my muscle. Needless to say I was done for the night and probably the next couple of days. Anyone know what causes this?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #17949 on: February 16, 2017, 04:33:39 PM »
Getting a cramp or whatever in my neck. Anyone know what causes this?
Hate these with a passion >:( Have heard it's easier to get them in winter because of a lack of vitamin D (and also when it's cold you tend to bring your shoulders up closer to your neck)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17950 on: February 16, 2017, 09:03:04 PM »
One of my best friends died a year ago, miss him daily.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #17951 on: February 17, 2017, 05:55:32 AM »
Getting a cramp or whatever in my neck. You know that shit you get when you wake up sometimes? I got one out skating last night. Not even while trying a trick! Just standing there, talking to my friend, and I feel this stuff neck bullshit start happening. I touch the spot that hurts and can feel the knot forming in my muscle. Needless to say I was done for the night and probably the next couple of days. Anyone know what causes this?

Potassium sodium and a lack of magnesium

Aka dehydration
Gentleman ninja warlock

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #17952 on: February 17, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »
Apparently, starting 2017, my bank has been charging me a monthly $20 fee for holding my money. I understand banking is not free, but $20 seems kind of extensive for someone lower in my position. The banking representatives on the phone told me that I have to have a daily balance of $5,000 or more (among other qualifications), which.. being a self-paying student.. is pretty fucking hard. Twenty dollars is pretty notable for me.

Not looking for advice, or recommended banks. Going to the bank tomorrow and seeing what the fucks up.
:(

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #17953 on: February 17, 2017, 09:39:19 AM »
Apparently, starting 2017, my bank has been charging me a monthly $20 fee for holding my money. I understand banking is not free, but $20 seems kind of extensive for someone lower in my position. The banking representatives on the phone told me that I have to have a daily balance of $5,000 or more (among other qualifications), which.. being a self-paying student.. is pretty fucking hard. Twenty dollars is pretty notable for me.

Not looking for advice, or recommended banks. Going to the bank tomorrow and seeing what the fucks up.

That's an insane minimum! I've seen $100, but $5000? That's robbery.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17954 on: February 17, 2017, 09:56:29 AM »
That's why I change all my money to gold and bury it.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #17955 on: February 17, 2017, 12:02:45 PM »
it was raining hella hawrd, and my electricity went out for a while, and most of my fence on one side fell over, 10/10 great way to start a friday

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #17956 on: February 17, 2017, 01:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Potassium sodium and a lack of magnesium

Aka dehydration

I can attest to this. Went out drinking 3 days in a row and pushed for 2 blocks and started cramping just from pushing
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17957 on: February 19, 2017, 09:44:22 AM »
Who fucking spits half a pouch of big league chew out at the spot? I'm going to DNA test the bottom of my shoe (I hope I'm not the father) and rain hell down upon them.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #17958 on: February 19, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Working in banking/insurances is pretty awesome, though. On the other hand, I'm not stoked on the fact that we rob you and the elderly.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #17959 on: February 22, 2017, 09:44:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Working in banking/insurances is pretty awesome, though. On the other hand, I'm not stoked on the fact that we rob you and the elderly.

WTF?! BOA charged me $12 a month but I think it's if I had below a certain balance. I joined a credit union and got rid of the bank.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #17960 on: February 24, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
Update on my whole broken ankle shit: Apparently it was worse than we thought so I'm going in for surgery on Monday. I'll be on crutches for like six weeks after that but the real kicker is that it's apparently gonna be 4-5 months until I get all my muscle memory back in that foot. Of course it had to be my flicking ankle.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #17961 on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »
Update on my whole broken ankle shit: Apparently it was worse than we thought so I'm going in for surgery on Monday. I'll be on crutches for like six weeks after that but the real kicker is that it's apparently gonna be 4-5 months until I get all my muscle memory back in that foot. Of course it had to be my flicking ankle.

time to get good at switch.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #17962 on: February 24, 2017, 11:36:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

time to get good at switch.

Yeah, bummer. I wish you a fast recovery!

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #17963 on: February 24, 2017, 01:24:40 PM »
Came here to say I'm not stoked that there's not a thread about the Clyde story I just read.

Who fucking spits half a pouch of big league chew out at the spot? I'm going to DNA test the bottom of my shoe (I hope I'm not the father) and rain hell down upon them.

Then i saw this^^^ I feel ya SfB. My coworker chews all day, takes my coffee cans, spits in them for days, and leaves them in our shared area.  He actually spit out the door without looking last year and hit one of our shipping reps.  Keep that shit to yourself if you're into it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #17964 on: February 24, 2017, 04:27:31 PM »
I sent Mia Khalifa a dm saying, if the sixers win i get an autograph of whatever you want to sign, if they lose ill send you a philly cheese steak. She reps Washington and right now the sixers are playing Washington. Anyway like 5 minutes after i sent the dm i heard my phone ring as if someone sent me a dm on Instagram, nope it was just a notification of someone who hasn't posted in awhile uploaded a new photo. Fucking hate Instagram now

Jordick

« Reply #17965 on: February 24, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »
my gf won't let me paint her vagine

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17966 on: February 24, 2017, 06:05:46 PM »
She's gotta sleep at some point right?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #17967 on: February 24, 2017, 09:45:19 PM »
My neighbor drives a primer black 96 Dodge Neon with a fucking obnoxiously loud exhaust. He comes home every night around 10, I know this because of the noise his stupid fucking car makes.

I also joined a national honor society at school. I thought I just had to keep my grades up and go to a few meetings, not community service and movie nights. This shit costs $40 a semester so I can write it on a grad school app.
you never know about pre-cum 

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #17968 on: February 25, 2017, 09:20:18 AM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery Planman

Part of one of my fillings came off a day ago. Downside is I'm not going back home until the end of the semester
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17969 on: February 25, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery Planman

Part of one of my fillings came off a day ago. Downside is I'm not going back home until the end of the semester

Upside is there are dentists all over the place