Author Topic: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!  (Read 20571 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 11:31:34 AM »
^^^ word

or when you are making a legal left turn and some asshole honks his horn and barrels past you like you are doing something wrong because you are in his way. Houston is the city of asshole driving.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 06:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
the vietnamese language in general (second most annoying language, first is burmese)
[close]

definitely one of the worst for turkey esk noises but there are a few middle eastern languages that are pretty harsh with all the snot sounds.

You say language barrier, you actually chill with the locals and not with all the expats? When I lived in south east asia it was like living in a small town of expats and we pretty much only talked to locals when we were buying stuff.
yeah, i live with expats in a compound and everything, but i still have to interact with vietnamese, for example when i go to the market or take a cab or whatever

AUTOLUX

• Rep: -1
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 06:31:52 PM »
ive been so mad/hungover at a line up before,
and some dildo is holding it up,i offered to pay for their shite just so theyd leave

E.l.G

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 06:41:29 PM »
Not fully healed injuries, especially ankles.
Dry skin.
Rediculous heat and humidity that makes multiple cold showers a day necessary.
The italian national soccer team.
Wanting to go somewhere e.g. skateshop but it's too late to get there in time.

quit

• Rep: 0
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 09:15:40 PM »
Chubby women using their occupied baby stroller as a human stop sign while veeeery slowly crossing the street in heavy traffic nowhere near a crosswalk...I refuse to bring race into this.

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 10:16:42 PM »
constant nagging
not being able to watch videos on my computer
people who won't listen to anything other than 'hyphy' music
drivers who get pissed when you cross the street in front of them or ride your bike in the street
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 10:32:33 PM »
airport security

people who wont use tissue paper as kleenex
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
I thought kleenex is tissue. You mean toilet paper?
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »
yeah
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

auspatrick

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 11:34:03 PM »
1 - peak hour traffic, anywhere.
2- public transport
3 - people who dont look after there weight, and then expect us to sympathise with them.
4 - people who want attention by acting depressed and always talking about it.
5 - people saying that they wouldnt sell out. everyone has a price.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 11:42:54 PM »
To add to the "improper use" catergory- Ironic. Coincidences are not ironic. Say coincidentally.
Asshole drivers.
People who are too fucking wound up all the time- fucking relax assholes.
couples where they really play up gender roles (The guy drives his girlfriend's car when they are in it together etc.). The guy needs to stop being a macho asshole and the girl needs some fucking self respect.
The media simultaneously calling obesity an "epidemic" and saying that its ok to be fat (if you are a women)
Jocks.
oh, and auspatrick, I'm not saying its not allowed to piss you off, but depressed people tend to talk about their depression because it consumes them, not because they want attention.
Jersey (I have a bunch of friends from there, I recently visited with an open mind about the place, and realized where the stereotypes come from)
People from the fucking east coast who think that everything is better on the east coast.
Jetlag.
Delayed flights.
when I go to my bag of weed and realize that that last nug I was saving is not nearly as big as I remember.
Yuppies.
Hipsters.
Homophobes.
When people are unneccessarily rude to waitresses/clerks/anybody who is working a service job.
racism. especially when it is preceded or followed by "I'm not racist, lighten up"
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

E.l.G

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 12:06:05 AM »
People who write into magazines talking about how the war in Iraq is being fought to protect the constitution, liberate Iraqis etc.

Also any talk about the "war on terror" is just infuriating to hear. I just read a Time magazine today...

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 12:13:06 AM »
labels

Bklynbank

• Rep: -1
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 12:15:41 AM »

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 01:56:47 AM »
people who litter instead of walking five meters to the nearest bin.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 03:00:00 AM »
shithouse driving and loud chewing of food or gum
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

Lasero

• Rep: 16
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »
traffic jams, didn't know how much i hated them until i got my license.

Backseat Diver

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 05:46:39 AM »
People who spit alot when smoking
Girls with sideburns
Street Preachers
Europeans with skin tanned darker than their hair

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2006, 06:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the vietnamese language in general (second most annoying language, first is burmese)
[close]

definitely one of the worst for turkey esk noises but there are a few middle eastern languages that are pretty harsh with all the snot sounds.

You say language barrier, you actually chill with the locals and not with all the expats? When I lived in south east asia it was like living in a small town of expats and we pretty much only talked to locals when we were buying stuff.
[close]
yeah, i live with expats in a compound and everything, but i still have to interact with vietnamese, for example when i go to the market or take a cab or whatever

Ok so that should be that hard. Just got to learn how to count, say how much, yes and no, water and wheres the bathroom.

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2006, 07:54:58 AM »
people who borrow shit without asking and then you see them with your stuff and you have to call them out on it and then attempt to get it back....so frusterating

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2006, 08:42:49 AM »
whats with all the new jersey hate i see on here?
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

Centurion

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2006, 10:16:52 AM »
People who pick on average Americans for being ignorant.

jerrynolan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2006, 11:23:14 AM »
when people vandalize 'missing cat' posters

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »
when your cat goes missing

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2006, 03:53:10 PM »
stereotypes.

when music critics name drop other artists to draw comparrisons between/ draw credit to an up and coming band...seems like a club of "in-the-know," pretentious, sweater-clad wierdos who define what's cool in our society...but yeah, do your job and actually explain the music.

chapstick is a tool that keeps girls dependent on it for a long time...it doesn't actually do anything...my girlfriend gets chapped lips, she reaches for the chapstick...  20 minutes later, she repreats the process...I told her to quit using chapstick for two weeks and see what happens...her lips got better, and she hasn't needed chapstick since.

kids with bad attitudes at work...( I work as a kitchen manager at a pizza place.)  These new kids seriously come in and complain about everything...When I'm trying to run a kitchen and no one listens to me, it seriously feels like I'm babysitting rowdy infants.  If I had a choice, they'd be gone.

blah.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

Mizzark

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2006, 03:54:06 PM »
stereotypes.

when music critics name drop other artists to draw comparrisons between/ draw credit to an up and coming band...seems like a club of "in-the-know," pretentious, sweater-clad wierdos who define what's cool in our society...but yeah, do your job and actually explain the music.

chapstick is a tool that keeps girls dependent on it for a long time...it doesn't actually do anything...my girlfriend gets chapped lips, she reaches for the chapstick...  20 minutes later, she repreats the process...I told her to quit using chapstick for two weeks and see what happens...her lips got better, and she hasn't needed chapstick since.

kids with bad attitudes at work...( I work as a kitchen manager at a pizza place.)  These new kids seriously come in and complain about everything...When I'm trying to run a kitchen and no one listens to me, it seriously feels like I'm babysitting rowdy infants.  If I had a choice, they'd be gone.

blah.

do you really think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion on things

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2006, 04:03:09 PM »
I know no one gives a fuck about my opinion.  I don't come here expecting anyone to.  tell me why you have 1500 posts...  You want people to care about what you've got to say?  You need attention?  I don't even know you.  I don't give a damn what you say.  IT's not like I'm sitting here asking for you to repsond.  Talk your shit if it'll make you feel important...at least you know you've got people on your side, who feel every bit as insignificant as you do, right?  Oh wait, I just asked a question.  that would mean I want some sort of reply from you, which is definitely not the case...  why don't you actually say something besides "your opinion is void.  Your name is jared, you don't count.  You can't talk here."  fuck you.

Mizzark

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
I know no one gives a fuck about my opinion.  I don't come here expecting anyone to.  tell me why you have 1500 posts...  You want people to care about what you've got to say?  You need attention?  I don't even know you.  I don't give a damn what you say.  IT's not like I'm sitting here asking for you to repsond.  Talk your shit if it'll make you feel important...at least you know you've got people on your side, who feel every bit as insignificant as you do, right?  Oh wait, I just asked a question.  that would mean I want some sort of reply from you, which is definitely not the case...  why don't you actually say something besides "your opinion is void.  Your name is jared, you don't count.  You can't talk here."  fuck you.

Your innapropriately long post has changed my mind about you jared... thanks for the wisdom....

Peace... Mizaark... ellipses....

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »

Easy there moody, you're basically setting yourself up for a slagging, basically no one cared about your essay, slated it due to how long it was, man honestly paragraphs don't hurt - try the return bar now and then.

Fuck you've seriosuly not said anything and now you just come and bitch and whine, everyone here's given and taken shit equally, just cas it's your turn don't actually think anyone cares, it's all fun and games i know i don't go away and cry into my pillow if i get ripped to shit.

Now blow your nose and dry your eyes

Ohh and i'd like to add to the pet hates

Whining bitches who bring it on themselves
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »
word. 

I originally had paragraphs, but somewhere in the copy and paste process lost them...I had no interest in reformatting it, so it doesn't bother me if no one wants to read it.  I did set myself up.  I can't always expect positive critisism...that would, after all, make me an optimist.  Optimists get shit and then die, so whatever.  and sorry for my long posts.  I've got A LOT of nothing to say. 

-cocky message board addicts who blacklist newbies with (void) opinions...

-Me (Yes, I'm adding me to the list.)

-wealthy men/women who do nothing to contribute to the world around them.

-death.