Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 154485 times)

highgrade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #1080 on: March 19, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »
Yeah really over sam n ronnie fighting every episode. Athough there is some funny shit still in between the blowouts, pun. Like when pauly d just kicks that DTF chick out sitting right next to him on the couch,  hahaha. She didnt even look that bad, but idk. Hope italy season holds up, can kinda tell they're over constant filming. Sure MTV gonna just start doing new cast, younger douchebags slutter chicks and so on

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #1081 on: March 22, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
Camp Guido with the Situation
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #1082 on: March 22, 2011, 04:50:17 AM »
I like that they added Deena because it was someone who needed to step up her hoe game in order to get any sort of attention. After watching Jwoww recently, I'm pretty bummed. She doesn't seem to be anything like she was in season 1. Looks like the beast hath been tamed.

Ronnie and Sam just fight because they know it gives them camera time. If the blowouts were serious, and they were like that in front of a camera crew...Sam would've for sure been beaten to death by a roided out and super hormonal Ronnie.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #1083 on: March 22, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »
You know it wasn't for the 100th time they replayed that scene of Vinny and Pauly doing the Mario Borhters shit til I realized they were making fun of her for wearing denim to the club.

DENIM DENIM DENIM

BuddyPal

« Reply #1084 on: March 22, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »
so apparently, The Sitch is supposed to make an apperance at this local sports facility in my town on Friday

March 25th 7PM - 11:00AM Glow Party w/ The Situation of Jersey Shore

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1085 on: March 22, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Italy should be interesting since some of the cast gets crazy homesick and can't just ditch mid-season.  Imagine that: trapped in another country with Ron and Sam.  Really curious to see how they'd maintain GTL abroad.

Will they be bummed on teh lack of dryers? can you even put a bedazzled shirt in the dryer?

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #1086 on: March 22, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Italy should be interesting since some of the cast gets crazy homesick and can't just ditch mid-season.  Imagine that: trapped in another country with Ron and Sam.  Really curious to see how they'd maintain GTL abroad.
[close]

Will they be bummed on teh lack of dryers? can you even put a bedazzled shirt in the dryer?

What will be really interesting is who is the "more Italian" dialogue to go down. Because they used to do those Sunday dinner nights, do they still do those? Italian cook off? I have a feeling Sammie will have a tough time in Italy. I thought Pauly is also a DJ, hasn't he played overseas?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1087 on: March 24, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »
I'm sure its been mentioned, but I just started watching this show, and I almost shit my pants at the out of nowhere, Ra-ra-roger that reference

BriDen

« Reply #1088 on: March 24, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »
I'm sure its been mentioned, but I just started watching this show, and I almost shit my pants at the out of nowhere, Ra-ra-roger that reference

There's a really bad rapper chick who had a popular song called "Roger that" which got a lot of radio play and shit. Jereme stole the beat and the chorus, put a few of his own words in between, then made a video.

found it:

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 742
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1089 on: March 24, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »
Oh man. I did not know about that song. This makes J.Cassanova even worse.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1090 on: March 24, 2011, 12:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Had to google search this to see if you were just fucking with me or if you were real. Never knew there was a lack of dryers in Italy, wow.

The Twilight Zone

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1092 on: March 24, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's a really bad rapper chick who had a popular song called "Roger that" which got a lot of radio play and shit. Jereme stole the beat and the chorus, put a few of his own words in between, then made a video.

found it:

fuck....I was really excited that pauly-D might keep himself somewhat up to date on skateboarding pop culture

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1093 on: March 24, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Had to google search this to see if you were just fucking with me or if you were real. Never knew there was a lack of dryers in Italy, wow.
Did your google search explain why? I don't get how such a piece of machinery could skip over a completely industrialized nation that contains one of the fashion capitals of the world.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1094 on: March 24, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »
UNCLE NINO

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #1095 on: March 24, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Did your google search explain why? I don't get how such a piece of machinery could skip over a completely industrialized nation that contains one of the fashion capitals of the world.
I think a good portion of European countries don't use dryers.  You get used to just air drying your clothes though.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1096 on: March 25, 2011, 08:42:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
I think a good portion of European countries don't use dryers.  You get used to just air drying your clothes though.
Yeah all I could find was that a lot of people just prefer air drying their laundry. If it's ingrained in the culture that's pretty awesome.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1097 on: March 25, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
Kind of off topic, but did you know their might be an Asian Jersey Shore type show?

http://blog.mtviggy.com/2010/07/13/meet-the-cast-of-the-new-reality-show-k-towny/

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #1098 on: March 25, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
soooo, finale was pretty lame

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1099 on: March 25, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »
I forgot I was watching the finale of it until people started peacing out one by one.

Deena was stuck between a cock and a hard place with Vinny wanted to mangle her bf's vagina, and Snooky who would inevitably blame Deena for allowing it to happen. Vin needs to learn to relax next time and just get it in while Deena isn't looking. Put on your PF Flyers and hop the fence while the guard dog isn't looking.

Watching Ron and Sam every week has caused me some serious pain. I always feel like I'm wading through their bullshit just to make it to the Pauly quotes & Jenny boobs. They break up and get back together 2-3 times within a 45 minute episode block. I think they both realized the break up fights get attention, so now they can monopolize the show by endlessly crying about each other. Ronnie needs to grow a mustache like his Dad and man up before he gets to Italy or those Italian broads will eat him ALIVE.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1100 on: March 25, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »
Kind of off topic, but did you know their might be an Asian Jersey Shore type show?

http://blog.mtviggy.com/2010/07/13/meet-the-cast-of-the-new-reality-show-k-towny/

Oh god. I know a bunch of kids like that. So lame. I got involved in that scene for a short time when a super hot korean girl in my college used to invite me out with her. Hottest girl I ever knew so I couldn't say  no, at first. Then I realized that since I'm not a muscular korean in designer labels, I'm just a clown to make her laugh, so I'm over it.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1101 on: March 25, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »
that looks like when the original cast left saved by the bell, so they had to get a new zack and a new jesse and a new slater etc.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1102 on: March 25, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »
I never watched the first season so I'm watching an episode now.. Snooki really packed on the pounds throughout the 3 seasons  :-X
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1103 on: March 25, 2011, 03:30:56 PM »
Yeah well, she drinks like a fish, that's what happens to drunks. They get fat.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1104 on: March 25, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
Hope Italy isn't a letdown.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1105 on: March 25, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »

Yeah, I mean I knew she gained weight, but I didn't realize it was that much that fast. Guess she really wants to live up to the "meatball" nickname.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1106 on: March 25, 2011, 05:54:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, I mean I knew she gained weight, but I didn't realize it was that much that fast. Guess she really wants to live up to the "meatball" nickname.
Ladies tend to gain it harder than guys. Plus she never goes to the gym with them.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #1108 on: April 08, 2011, 07:06:16 AM »
Hope Italy isn't a letdown.
the people on that show fall into category 1 or or both:

1.act super 'italian' but can't speak the language
2.aren't even italian

they had better get clowned there.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1109 on: April 08, 2011, 07:16:16 AM »
is it just me, or is it obvious that these people are high on blow and or oxys 24/7.