Author Topic: pros/ams that are dicks  (Read 64507 times)

give up the ghost

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pros/ams that are dicks
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2006, 12:41:53 PM »
i have well hear that butch sterbins is nice and will give z-roller trucks to whicherver person will go ride and be those spots where he is and can help with buidling. that will just be plain nice.

jjevansholla

• Rep: -1
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2006, 01:00:01 PM »
i have met and or chilled with most pros and ams around philly about 3-5 years ago when philly was off the hook

Rick Oyola- one of the nicest skaters ever, i was skating at city hall and he was the only other person there, talked to me and was real cool and then we skated thru traffic to this basement bank to steps and we met kelly ryan there (i think it was him not sure?) and he shot photos for  a little bit, i was sooo fucking pissed a had to be at work at 8 pm and had to leave to catch the train like 20mins after we got there

Steve- mad cool and down to earth, smoked more than a couple ls with him and he just seemed like a quiet guy, i also used to chill with hill, sun and rasul (dude in the reason intro to stevies part) who are steves peoples and the og dgk, and he def shows them mad love and never forgot about them. J-sun is mad cool we smoked like 3 viles of pcp (wet) this past june and were just wanderin around south phila fuckin dusted it was crazy, oh and he used to absolutely kill it at love with such ease everything done in a try or two

Kalis- I used to think he was the biggest homo when i was younger but he is actually pretty cool and will talk any little kids ear off about anything, when i was 15 he told me rick mccrank was garbage lol and had the worst style ever along with james craig, he told me there isnt shit to skate in la except schoolyards, and daewon is the truth in real life, also about 3 months before seek started he told me and my friend about it

wenning- cool as hell

pops- quiet, shy, and a bit strange but hes just doin his own thing, my old homie dave grew up with him and wenning in north jers so we chilled a couple times, pops talked to me about weed one day when i was smoking at love and he said he didnt wanna smoke but wanted to make weed brownies and try them, he also said he liked to get drunk late at night and cruise the city

german nieves- ehhhhhh

jack sabback- this guy has got to be the coolest motherfucker out of philly

getz- never talked to him once ever but he isnt the asshole everyone makes him out to be and is real consistent

fred gall- fellow stoner cool as shit

danny renaud- came very close to getting rolled on more than couple times, fucking ego tripping little bitch, he would make shrieking noises when he didnt land tricks lol, i was a broke as 17 year old and he would chill with us and when people would ask him for smokes he would be like get the fuck out of here and buy a pack, when dude was a guest in the city and flossing all his little bullshit sect checks

pat corcran- thats my dude right there, i could easily see why some people dont like him but thats my homie, we were at a party in upper darby once and this girls mom starts screaming kickin us all out cuz he was gettin head from her young ass daughter lol, o and aws gave him a raw deal they were payin pluhowski and not him, we also used to fuck with the same smut jawn lol, the first girl that ever gave me head

pluhowski- lol fuck that guy

o-conner- exactly what ud expect

ian reid- cool peoples

i know im forgettin a bunch of people but this post is already long enough, typing all this shit makes me think about the "good old days" sorry for the lame cliche

« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 01:03:11 PM by jjevansholla »

DENTOTAPE

• Rep: 1
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »
i have met and or chilled with most pros and ams around philly about 3-5 years ago when philly was off the hook

Rick Oyola- one of the nicest skaters ever, i was skating at city hall and he was the only other person there, talked to me and was real cool and then we skated thru traffic to this basement bank to steps and we met kelly ryan there (i think it was him not sure?) and he shot photos for  a little bit, i was sooo fucking pissed a had to be at work at 8 pm and had to leave to catch the train like 20mins after we got there

Steve- mad cool and down to earth, smoked more than a couple ls with him and he just seemed like a quiet guy, i also used to chill with hill, sun and rasul (dude in the reason intro to stevies part) who are steves peoples and the og dgk, and he def shows them mad love and never forgot about them. J-sun is mad cool we smoked like 3 viles of pcp (wet) this past june and were just wanderin around south phila fuckin dusted it was crazy, oh and he used to absolutely kill it at love with such ease everything done in a try or two

Kalis- I used to think he was the biggest homo when i was younger but he is actually pretty cool and will talk any little kids ear off about anything, when i was 15 he told me rick mccrank was garbage lol and had the worst style ever along with james craig, he told me there isnt shit to skate in la except schoolyards, and daewon is the truth in real life, also about 3 months before seek started he told me and my friend about it

wenning- cool as hell

pops- quiet, shy, and a bit strange but hes just doin his own thing, my old homie dave grew up with him and wenning in north jers so we chilled a couple times, pops talked to me about weed one day when i was smoking at love and he said he didnt wanna smoke but wanted to make weed brownies and try them, he also said he liked to get drunk late at night and cruise the city

german nieves- ehhhhhh

getz- never talked to him once ever but he isnt the asshole everyone makes him out to be and is real consistent

danny renaud- came very close to getting rolled on more than couple times, fucking ego tripping little bitch, he would make shrieking noises when he didnt land tricks lol, i was a broke as 17 year old and he would chill with us and when people would ask him for smokes he would be like get the fuck out of here and buy a pack, when dude was a guest in the city and flossing all his little bullshit sect checks

pat corcran- thats my dude right there, i could easily see why some people dont like him but thats my homie, we were at a party in upper darby once and this girls mom starts screaming kickin us all out cuz he was gettin head from her young ass daughter lol, o and aws gave him a raw deal they were payin pluhowski and not him, we also used to fuck with the same smut jawn lol, the first girl that ever gave me head

ian reid- cool peoples

i know im forgettin a bunch of people but this post is already long enough, typing all this shit makes me think about the "good old days" sorry for the lame cliche

your a horrible liar. those are all my boys and some of those are horrible descriptions of them. stop name dropping,

jjevansholla

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2006, 01:11:53 PM »
Expand Quote

wenning- cool as hell

german nieves- ehhhhhh

ian reid- cool peoples

[close]

your a horrible liar. those are all my boys and some of those are horrible descriptions of them. stop name dropping,

everything  i said was 100 percent real life experience what was lie?

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2006, 01:12:24 PM »

Yeah i can vouch for that met him at Radlands in like 95 (or whenever Penny kicked everyones asses) but yeah mellow as fuck, he was looking for some pot, we hooked him up and he chilled in the van we had for a while - so funny, he'd been pro for like 3 days or something stupid like that and Workshop just sent him off alone to Europe, no one showing him around, no one met him at the airport nothing - fucking funny, really mellow guy though

I got pretty wasted with Sheffy, he was sitting beside me and i passed him a joint thinking it was a mate (i hadn't actually turned to see who was there) and it's Sheffy, he just laughed and said "Didn't expect me, huh ?" which was true, chilled with him really mellow as well
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

jjevansholla

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2006, 01:15:20 PM »
o and to dentotape if you claim to be cool with some of theese people i must know you, and how am i a name dropper in a thread about what pros/ams are dicks ? what am i just supposed to let people guess

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2006, 01:18:39 PM »
you may know me. i used to live in philly, new york, miami, and cali. i skated love every day when i lived in philly.

jjevansholla

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2006, 01:25:56 PM »
you may know me. i used to live in philly, new york, miami, and cali. i skated love every day when i lived in philly.

aiight, so why you trying to knock me, i thought this thread was about what pros/ams are cool and which ones are dicks, everything i said is true and if you skated love every day i prob know you

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2006, 01:30:48 PM »
perhaps so. i still think you are a liar

jjevansholla

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2006, 01:33:56 PM »

when were you in philly? how old are you? who did you skate with?

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you know that DENTOTAPE is just a  fake account right?

jjevansholla

« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2006, 01:40:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

oh no i had no idea i only post on here now and then and had never heard of that name

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2006, 01:42:34 PM »
Fuck Dentotape, he's the name dropping cocksucker since the first minute he registered, hes a fake account who doesnt know shit, Ive met and chilled with everyone on that list but Kalis and Pops, and can back your words....except I liked Renaud that dude is super fun to hang out with hes not as bad as people make him out to be...HE'S WORSE!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2006, 01:45:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

oh no i had no idea i only post on here now and then and had never heard of that name

just ignore him and maybe he will go away

jjevansholla

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2006, 01:45:57 PM »
Fuck Dentotape, he's the name dropping cocksucker since the first minute he registered, hes a fake account who doesnt know shit, Ive met and chilled with everyone on that list but Kalis and Pops, and can back your words....except I liked Renaud that dude is super fun to hang out with hes not as bad as people make him out to be...HE'S WORSE!

hahaha yea i mean i guess im not really giving renaud a chance he just seemed like such a little prick

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i lived in philly from 97 to 2000. i'm 29 years old. i skated mostly with ricky oyola. hes one of my best friends. then i became close to ian reid, tim oconnor, and wenning at the end of my stay there. i also skated with lesser known locals like kyle o'brien and reggie patrick alot.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i lived in philly from 97 to 2000. i'm 29 years old. i skated mostly with ricky oyola. hes one of my best friends. then i became close to ian reid, tim oconnor, and wenning at the end of my stay there. i also skated with lesser known locals like kyle o'brien and reggie patrick alot.
the other day you said you were 27 make up your mind
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
does giving a hand job really constitute friends?

jjevansholla

« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thank you for proving you are the liar, i feel stupid for even arguing with you , i am almost positive ian reid was not in philly much during  2000, he spent like most of the summer there in 02 or 03 i cant remember which and ricky barely ever skated love after like 98  and i never heard of either of thoose lesser known locals you speak of
i will now ignore you what a loser making shit up on a message board
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 02:03:24 PM by jjevansholla »

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2006, 02:01:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

show me the post

jjevansholla

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2006, 02:02:11 PM »
and if you are cool with who you say you are who's nickname was mcduffy?

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

thank you for proving you are the liar, i feel stupid for even arguing with you , i am almost positive ian reid was not in philly much during  2000, he spent like most of the summer there in 02 or 03 i cant remember which and ricky barely ever skated love after like 98  and i never heard of either of thoose lesser known locals you speak of
i will now ignore you what a looser making shit up on a message board

yea i didn't say i never left love. i met ricky at love in 97 and i skated with him a lot for like 2 years but as i said, at the end of my stay i was closer with wenning and ian reid and them. ian reid wasn't in philly much but i mentioned him cuz hes someone you should know. he started showing up quite a bit in 2000 tho and thats when i became close with him. if you don't know the 2 other locals you obviously didn't know that many people in philly. they were always at love and city hall during that time.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2006, 02:12:20 PM »
starting to get the picture.

Lurks at love all day then when dick riding opportunity pops up "yo Ricky, want to burn one?"

"Me and Ricky are best friends."

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2006, 02:15:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

show me the post

how am i a wannabe big sexy? if you could explain this to me i would appreciate it. big sexy is a joke ass little kid who thinks hes tough. i'm 27 years old and the last thing i wanna be compared to is big sexy. thanks toots have a nice skate. work on those shove its for me.

Fucking moron

DENTOTAPE

« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »
i guess i hit a 7 instead of a 9. you know how it is.

jjevansholla

« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2006, 02:25:33 PM »
and if you are cool with who you say you are who's nickname was mcduffy?

screwston

• Rep: 0
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2006, 03:35:03 PM »
julio de la cruz, adelmo jr., d stanton are some cool ass dudes.... kevin taylor,tony trujillo and eric koston can suck my mellon collie

jjevansholla

« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2006, 03:38:57 PM »
julio de la cruz, adelmo jr., d stanton are some cool ass dudes.... kevin taylor,tony trujillo and eric koston can suck my mellon collie

whats wrong with kt hes soo mellow

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Koston was kinda a dick.
[close]
Did you ask him for his board and stickers?  Or did you had him your sponsor-me tape?

i asked him to sign my shirt and to tell him how awesome he was to just try to nollie backside bigspin heel over a trashcan.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2006, 11:14:49 PM »
the thing too you gotta consider is there's lots of guys that are nice just at demos.... it's the 'i'm a pro skateboarder, i want kids to buy my board' mode...