Author Topic: pros/ams that are dicks  (Read 65115 times)

SidVan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pros/ams that are dicks
« Reply #390 on: November 28, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »
tony hawk.

just kidding ;D he's one of the nicest people i've met

Larry David

• Rep: 2
  • What did you just FIX your mouth to say?
« Reply #391 on: November 28, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »
Daryl Angel, Scott Kane and Dylan Rieder are chill.
Say what you want about Jereme, but he's chill too.
Never met Carroll, but everyone I know who's met him said he was a dick.
I've got a terrific penis. I could donate a penis.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #392 on: November 28, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
tony hawk.

just kidding ;D he's one of the nicest people i've met

very good joke

kronichles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #393 on: November 28, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »
yeah to whoever said Jereme's a dick, you probably caught him on a bad day, one of the nicest dudes ever, seen him out in l.a. for the first time in a couple years and he came up and said what up to me and knew who i was, which i didnt really expect cause i hadnt seen him in a minute.  No hate for him here.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #394 on: November 28, 2007, 11:04:06 AM »
biebel was still the dopest. havent met many pros though

viperXL

« Reply #395 on: November 28, 2007, 11:05:01 AM »
Carroll was a real cool dude when I met him. He was kinda quiet but after a few drinks he loosened up. Funny guy. Rick Howard and Ty Evans were two of the biggest dicks Ive ever met.

viperXL

« Reply #396 on: November 28, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »
Chad Knight and Neal Mims are two of the nicest dudes in skating. I met MArc Johnson randomly in Europe and he was also really nice. It wasnt really a demo setting, but more of a late night summer sesh. Super cool guy.

TRUTH

• Rep: -9
« Reply #397 on: November 28, 2007, 11:10:15 AM »
the cool crowd dudes are dushe bags. They're bundled together like some fags and are sarcastic to everybody and it gives you the impression they just think they're so much better than you and I. Fuck those idiots. Take their skateboards away and they are nearly regular.

A-Bo

« Reply #398 on: November 28, 2007, 11:33:03 AM »
I would be a dick if I were a pro. Its more fun. And most of the kids at demos deserve to get made fun of.

Shake Like A Lettuce Leaf

« Reply #399 on: November 28, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »
Jeremy Klein is the biggest dick in the skateboarding industry... possibly the world,
and he's the coolest motherfucker of all-time.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #400 on: November 28, 2007, 12:11:22 PM »
i said hi to Joey Pepper once, he's a cool dood
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

vanilladutch

• Rep: 2
« Reply #401 on: November 28, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »
Whenever I see Clark Hassler he seems REAL STONED but he's always mad cool

biggums mcgee

« Reply #402 on: November 28, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
met 'vanilla dutch' in nyc back in the ninties, ripper

McGarngle

« Reply #403 on: November 28, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »

SimonP

« Reply #404 on: November 28, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »
Whenever I see Clark Hassler he seems REAL STONED but he's always mad cool
hell yeah

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #405 on: November 28, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
brian wenning was the coolest dude ever
a.v.e. was kind of a dick, but i saw him eat like 20 hot dogs so he's cool in my book

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
« Reply #406 on: November 28, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
I went to a Traffic Demo last summer, Ricky Oyola was the coolest dude ever to everyone.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

stanley

« Reply #407 on: November 28, 2007, 08:31:22 PM »
came across Brain Lotti and Kenny Anderson in downtown LA and they were super nice. Brain Lotti even told us about some fun spots around the area.
Also Daewon and Richard Mulder are a nice friendly encounter.

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #408 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
tight:  oyola, p-rod, jereme rogers, lutzka, colt cannon, sam smyth, nate broussard, kenny anderson, brian brown, KT, reynolds, jeron, boulala, templeton, ron chatman, jason rothmeyer, danny montoya, rob g., chad tim tim, caesar singh, jerrod saba, boosh, anthony correa, daewon, daniel castillo, nilton neves...too many more to name.

dicks: tony trujillo and matt pailes
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #409 on: November 28, 2007, 08:43:10 PM »
chicos nice.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

dibbler

• Rep: -5
« Reply #410 on: November 28, 2007, 08:43:41 PM »
Might have already been said, but I'm not about to sift through 14 pages......Pat Smith. Complete dick, but rips so fucking hard, and also thrives on being such a douche.

duffel88

• Rep: -32
« Reply #411 on: November 29, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »
when i was Skating macba during the summer there, i recognised Rodgrigo Lima, he was popping the BIGGEST switch flips and pop shoves of flat ive ever seen, he seemed genuinley pleased that i took the time to tell him i liked his skating, he was really nice

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #412 on: November 29, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »
i just kook'd koston. i love the slap forums.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

kraftwerk

• Rep: 14
« Reply #413 on: November 29, 2007, 07:16:26 PM »
Carroll was a real cool dude when I met him. He was kinda quiet but after a few drinks he loosened up. Funny guy. Rick Howard and Ty Evans were two of the biggest dicks Ive ever met.

GO ON, SPILL THE BEANS ON TY  :o
chasing the dream

baxter

« Reply #414 on: November 29, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »
matt ball

skatelife7

« Reply #415 on: November 29, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
colin mckay..met him at asr a couple yrs ago, all he did was shake my hand and not say shit to me while i sat with the rest of the plan b team for a signing. pj is pretty much what everyone would expect, nice dude, pretty quiet, and pissed off that he couldnt skate later that day cause he had to jump on a plane.

fishcake and chips

« Reply #416 on: December 03, 2007, 12:43:35 PM »
I heard Kerry Getz was, but I'm not sure....
Nah Getz is a cool guy, he doesn't talk much but he's a really down to eath type of person.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #417 on: December 03, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »
a loooong time ago when he was still on world industries, chris cole asked me if I "could feel the helium" in my converse skate shoes, the ones Stefan Laurance used to always wear. I said yes, and he gave me a smug grin and wandered off.

In retrospect, those shoes were pretty whacky, but you don't gotta be dick, plus I was like 15. that's youre potential fan base, moron.

Aside from that and Jesse Paez who flat out ignored my asking who he was, i've never met another dickish pro/am.

Though I've had the ever unpleasant time of meeting Sue Trihn. Me and my friends showed up to LA High, and there was a bunch of people skating, so we decided to lurk a bit, so there was Chris Haslam, Brian Edwards, Rodrigo Peterson, and like two other brazillian dudes that didn't speak any english skating the rail. We were sorta being standoffish at first, but those dudes were comming over and inviting us to sesh, like way cool. So we started skating, and eventually I think I was trying front salad fakie or something, and I hear the photog dude Sue say "Didn't that get done SWITCH???" to his smug little non-skating friends, and they all snickered. And this dude I was there with was trying kickflip front board or something, and he'd set off his flash randomly to fuck with him, he even ran up on him shooting a sequence, litterally from 15 feet away up into his face while he was on the ground, and he was laughin it up.

Fucking dick.

but as a consolation, haslam did the back board fs flip that ended up in a mag/his round 3 part, so I got to brag that I was there n' shit afterwards
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #418 on: December 03, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »
i can't say someones a "dick" if i don't know them on a personal level but i strongly dislike people who yell at little kids who get in the way.  we were all little once and at one point or another, we all got in someones way.  i've seen pros, ams, random heads, so called adults and grown ass men doing this.  chillout with that shit, they're just kids.   

people who think they're skate judges.  this guy sucks, that guys sucks. who the fuck declared you the judge of all judges?  if you rip good for you, but just because someone isn't on your level of skating, doesn't mean you have the right to piss on them.  people like using the "i'm entitled to my opinion" excuse for being a cock but just so you know, it doesn't make you any less of a cock.   

vibing.  why you gots to try and stare me down?   yeah it sucks when a spot gets crowded and it seems everyone is snaking you at "your spot" but it is't your spot.  i don't care if you live across the street and the other dude came from 3000 miles away, its everyones spot to share and skate.  until you show me a deed proving you own the property, get over it.

fashion police.  why do you care what someone elses is wearing?  you work in the fashion industry?  queer eye?  cosmo?  if you're too busy looking at what other men are wearing, you got other problems to worry about.           

as far as listing a name of pros/ams/peeps i've seen doing the above is totally unneeded, they know who they are.

someone publish this, please
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

jf

« Reply #419 on: December 03, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
a loooong time ago when he was still on world industries, chris cole asked me if I "could feel the helium" in my converse skate shoes, the ones Stefan Laurance used to always wear. I said yes, and he gave me a smug grin and wandered off.

In retrospect, those shoes were pretty whacky, but you don't gotta be dick, plus I was like 15. that's youre potential fan base, moron.

Aside from that and Jesse Paez who flat out ignored my asking who he was, i've never met another dickish pro/am.

Though I've had the ever unpleasant time of meeting Sue Trihn. Me and my friends showed up to LA High, and there was a bunch of people skating, so we decided to lurk a bit, so there was Chris Haslam, Brian Edwards, Rodrigo Peterson, and like two other brazillian dudes that didn't speak any english skating the rail. We were sorta being standoffish at first, but those dudes were comming over and inviting us to sesh, like way cool. So we started skating, and eventually I think I was trying front salad fakie or something, and I hear the photog dude Sue say "Didn't that get done SWITCH???" to his smug little non-skating friends, and they all snickered. And this dude I was there with was trying kickflip front board or something, and he'd set off his flash randomly to fuck with him, he even ran up on him shooting a sequence, litterally from 15 feet away up into his face while he was on the ground, and he was laughin it up.

Fucking dick.

but as a consolation, haslam did the back board fs flip that ended up in a mag/his round 3 part, so I got to brag that I was there n' shit afterwards

ah man! im sorry, seu is usually a very nice guy. i still have a pair of the chany heliums and i still think they are a dope shoe!

haha!