Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464613 times)

Turtle Boy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1710 on: January 18, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
I posted that in the awkward situations thread but I realized it should be here instead:

A long, long time ago, I was coming back from a party walking (my ankle was injured due to skate, so I wasn't able to walk properly) when a girl I used to flirt and kiss a summer ago (I was 16 maybe 17 at the time) proposed me to drive me to my home (on a vespa).

Long story short I end up in her bed in her house with her parents sleeping, without planning nor really wanting anything with her.

So here I am, in her house, just about to fuck with a painful ankle injury and some erectile dysfunction due to the use of condoms, the alcohol in my veins and the meds I was using for the pain.
After some time I'm getting hard, I'm on the top of her trying to fuck her, when her older brother like 2 or 3 years older, enters her room (Kramer style). Ask me who the fuck I am, and if she has condoms for him because he's about to fuck a friend of her.

Here I am, inside her, while a guy I don't know, who is drunk is seeing me trying to fuck his little sister.
The girl gave him some condoms, then her brother left the room.

No wonder, that was one of the most awkward/cockblocking situation of my life but at least he didn't punched me. After that I called it a night and just decided to sleep.

When I woke up I realised I just wanted to leave that home asap, but she lived really far away from my house so she had to drive me there. I walked down the stairs, just to find her parents and her parents' friends (who were visiting them) having their morning breakfast and looking at me like who the fuck are you?

The drive home was silent and really awkward too.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:03:33 AM by Turtle Boy »

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1711 on: January 18, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »
Blew a load into my pants after my girlfriend gave me a handjob. Due to busy and conflicting schedules, we have not had much time to fool around. So I unfortunately came pretty easily. The handjob felt great, but the aftermath in my pants was uncomfortable. We laugh and joke about it, then she proceeds to tell me she was about to go down on me.

Dammit.

straight

« Reply #1712 on: January 18, 2016, 10:30:38 AM »
how do you get a hj with your pants still on?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1713 on: January 18, 2016, 10:33:13 AM »

PJ's

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #1714 on: January 18, 2016, 10:37:41 AM »
So here I am, in her house, just about to fuck with a painful ankle injury and some erectile dysfunction due to the use of condoms, the alcohol in my veins and the meds I was using for the pain.
After some time I'm getting hard, I'm on the top of her trying to fuck her, when his older brother like 2 or 3 years older, enters her room (Kramer style). Ask me who the fuck I am, and if she has condoms for him because she's about to fuck a friend of her little sister. Here I am, inside her, while a guy I don't know, who is drunk is seeing me trying to fuck his little sister.
The girl gave him some condoms, and his brother left the room.

Who are you fucking? I understand if English isn't your primary language, but there the gender-swapping is seriously confusing. And many people were in the room? You mention an older brother, then a younger brother, but it only seems like one person enters the room.

Expand Quote
[close]

PJ's

That's called heavy petting.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1715 on: January 18, 2016, 10:48:21 AM »
^^
Yes her hand in my pants jerking me off is called heavy petting..

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1716 on: January 18, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »
Blew a load into my pants after my girlfriend gave me a handjob. Due to busy and conflicting schedules, we have not had much time to fool around. So I unfortunately came pretty easily. The handjob felt great, but the aftermath in my pants was uncomfortable. We laugh and joke about it, then she proceeds to tell me she was about to go down on me.

Dammit.

That girl has serious skills or you havent had alot of sex.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1717 on: January 18, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »
Expand Quote

Dammit.
[close]

I'm definitely not some Ron Jeremy, but when it's been a while, it catches you by surprise. Usually her shitty handjobs are just a preface, but this time around she must have read a how-to book or something. One side of me is ashamed, but the other side of me was psyched for her
hahahaha

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1718 on: January 18, 2016, 12:18:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Dammit.
[close]

[close]

I'm definitely not some Ron Jeremy, but when it's been a while, it catches you by surprise. Usually her shitty handjobs are just a preface, but this time around she must have read a how-to book or something. One side of me is ashamed, but the other side of me was psyched for her
hahahaha

Not hatin on ya dood!

I couldnt finish from a handjob if I was payed money too.

Well I can do it myself hahaha just no girl ever, in my aduly life made me finish from just a solo handjob.

Props on cumming in your pants and carrying on with your day!

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1719 on: January 18, 2016, 05:27:20 PM »
This reminds me. Where's Jimi been?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1720 on: January 18, 2016, 06:09:54 PM »

I was just thinking about that yesterday myself.

shitdick

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1721 on: January 18, 2016, 08:28:31 PM »
this girl had braces and she was on her period and didn't tell me till we got to the four play so i came on her face for the fuck of it
"I sew the tags on myself, I iron them into triangles myself, and then I roll them up and put them in the fancy packaging they come in. All myself." 

- P. Pasq

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #1722 on: January 18, 2016, 08:30:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was just thinking about that yesterday myself.
Hopefully compiling a book about his "encounters" with the females of the juggalo species.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #1723 on: January 18, 2016, 10:19:34 PM »
Not sure if I have shared this story already, I apologize if I have.
I have this girlfriend and we both are very intimate. My roommate's and I rent a 3 room college home. They rarely come out of their rooms and all they do is play COD or FIFA and use headsets that make it impossible for them to hear anything outside. So, we usually get loud and no one cares.

This one time we were at foreplay when I hear giggling outside. We stop and all the blood is nowhere near my brain. I try to listen to the voices and think it's just one of our friends that will visit every once in a while. I am completely sure and we resume. After an intense session I completely forgot they were there. As I go out looking for water and to get rid of the condom I step out to awkwardly make eye contact with 3 girls my roommate had over to help with math homework. One of them nudges the other and says "told you there was squeaking". I grabbed a water bottle and ran back to hide in shame.

2 of them proceeded to come over and stay as late as possible a few times.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1724 on: January 18, 2016, 10:32:07 PM »
Fuckin my wife as hard as possible to induce labour.

I mean its sex and feels great. But at the same time it feels horrible.

Its awesome to make your girl cum, but water breaking is on a whole nother level.

Xtal

« Reply #1725 on: January 18, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »
Had a fat girl from okcupid throw up on me , i immediately got up and sink washed my junk and kicked her out my crib. Dont try to deep throat my shit if you're gonna snarf

Shit made me LOL for a good minute. I don't fuck with Facebook or any of that shit but okcupid definitely has some dirty broads on there, and plenty of fat ones like barf queen.

I have this girlfriend and we both are very intimate. My roommate's and I rent a 3 room college home. They rarely come out of their rooms and all they do is play COD or FIFA and use headsets that make it impossible for them to hear anything outside. So, we usually get loud and no one cares.

This one time we were at foreplay when I hear giggling outside. We stop and all the blood is nowhere near my brain. I try to listen to the voices and think it's just one of our friends that will visit every once in a while. I am completely sure and we resume. After an intense session I completely forgot they were there. As I go out looking for water and to get rid of the condom I step out to awkwardly make eye contact with 3 girls my roommate had over to help with math homework. One of them nudges the other and says "told you there was squeaking". I grabbed a water bottle and ran back to hide in shame.

Why the fuck were you embarrassed? I would have made eye contact and a confident smile to go with it. They stayed late because they wanted in on the action.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1726 on: January 19, 2016, 12:35:26 AM »
Expand Quote
After some time I'm getting hard, I'm on the top of her trying to fuck her, when his older brother like 2 or 3 years older, enters her room (Kramer style). Ask me who the fuck I am, and if she has condoms for him because she's about to fuck a friend of her little sister. Here I am, inside her, while a guy I don't know, who is drunk is seeing me trying to fuck his little sister.
The girl gave him some condoms, and his brother left the room.
[close]

Who are you fucking? I understand if English isn't your primary language, but there the gender-swapping is seriously confusing. And many people were in the room? You mention an older brother, then a younger brother, but it only seems like one person enters the room.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

PJ's
[close]

That's called heavy petting.

My apologies, you are totally right, I edited my post and tried to  make some corrections to help the understanding.
To make it short the older brother of the girl I was trying to fuck entered the room, and asked her who I was, and if she could give him some condoms to fuck another girl in another room, who happened to be a friend or the girl I was trying to fuck.

Xtal

« Reply #1727 on: January 19, 2016, 12:38:06 AM »
I don't have anything too crazy compared to these other ones on here especially after reading the ladyboy story. I just got done regaining air supply from laughing so fucking hard.
---
A good 2-3 times of a shit covered dick from anal with this cougar, who I still bang. She refuses to use enemas and sometimes shit happens, it comes with the territory. I quickly had to grab 3 sheets of Kleenex, and wrap it around my schlong while I ran downstairs naked and immediately began scrubbing the shit out of it with soap and a washcloth in the tub. I went through like three different washcloths to make sure there was no trace and when I got home took a full shower and scrubbed it again.
---
This one's not really awkward but just a once in a lifetime experience. Back in high school I was dating this chick who was known by pretty much everyone as a super whore, but I was stupid and didn't care. She wasn't that bad looking. Anyway, one Saturday her mom lets me come over to stay the night (no daddy in this chick's life) and we get a campfire going in the evening. She invites some of her other dirty whore friends over that live across the street and we all get high and drunk. By the end of the night we end up in her room, she planned it so her mom would be asleep by the time we banged. However, since she's a super whore her mom knew it was coming and decided to check on us while I'm balls deep in her cunt. Makes me get out of her room but doesn't kick me out, just makes me sleep on the living room couch. One of her whore friends didn't make it home and wakes up to me getting comfy on the couch, and immediately gives me this look like, "let's fucking do this". I hit that shit till the sun came up and emptied my balls until nothing came out. Thank God for whores, I'll never forget that night.
---
Here's my ender. So a long time ago, I was working at a smoothie place in the mall and had to walk out in front of the cash registers to stock chips and snacks. This dirty mall slut that I always saw walking around is talking to some dude at the Verizon stand right by me and I look over to see her giving me the eye. I didn't really engage, but I hear her ask for a pen and paper and she ends up walking over and shoving her number down my pocket and walking away. Picked her up that night from her run down apartment and brought her back to my place, only to discover she smells like a carton of cigarettes and a moldy basement. *This was just the warning smell* She ends up reading me quotes from this stupid book for an hour while I'm just waiting for her to shut up and get to fuckin' me.

When it finally happens and we're both naked with me slipping the condom on, she warns me that she's a squirter. I'm fucking PUMPED at this point and start pounding the shit out of her till she starts soaking me and my bed with squirt. Normally, this would be a dream come true for any man, but not this time. I immediately start smelling the most vile disgusting shit that's ever entered my nose. I literally had to jump off her and take a time out. She starts asking what's wrong and I wanted to be like, "bitch you have a sewage swamp inside your cunt" but of course I don't want to hurt her feelings. I don't remember how I played that one off, but with all the power invested in my now scared and flaccid penis, I somehow managed to get hard and fight through it until I blew my load. Needless to say, I pretty much drove her home immediately and never talked to her again.

I got home and life sucked pretty fucking bad, and it never should after you just got laid. My entire bed was ruined, not just the blanket and sheets, the squirt had soaked through onto my mattress and it took the whole next day to do the laundry and scrub the pussy swamp out of my mattress.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:51:09 AM by Xtal »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1728 on: January 19, 2016, 06:56:20 AM »
I don't have anything too crazy compared to these other ones on here especially after reading the ladyboy story. I just got done regaining air supply from laughing so fucking hard.
---
A good 2-3 times of a shit covered dick from anal with this cougar, who I still bang. She refuses to use enemas and sometimes shit happens, it comes with the territory. I quickly had to grab 3 sheets of Kleenex, and wrap it around my schlong while I ran downstairs naked and immediately began scrubbing the shit out of it with soap and a washcloth in the tub. I went through like three different washcloths to make sure there was no trace and when I got home took a full shower and scrubbed it again.
---
This one's not really awkward but just a once in a lifetime experience. Back in high school I was dating this chick who was known by pretty much everyone as a super whore, but I was stupid and didn't care. She wasn't that bad looking. Anyway, one Saturday her mom lets me come over to stay the night (no daddy in this chick's life) and we get a campfire going in the evening. She invites some of her other dirty whore friends over that live across the street and we all get high and drunk. By the end of the night we end up in her room, she planned it so her mom would be asleep by the time we banged. However, since she's a super whore her mom knew it was coming and decided to check on us while I'm balls deep in her cunt. Makes me get out of her room but doesn't kick me out, just makes me sleep on the living room couch. One of her whore friends didn't make it home and wakes up to me getting comfy on the couch, and immediately gives me this look like, "let's fucking do this". I hit that shit till the sun came up and emptied my balls until nothing came out. Thank God for whores, I'll never forget that night.
---
Here's my ender. So a long time ago, I was working at a smoothie place in the mall and had to walk out in front of the cash registers to stock chips and snacks. This dirty mall slut that I always saw walking around is talking to some dude at the Verizon stand right by me and I look over to see her giving me the eye. I didn't really engage, but I hear her ask for a pen and paper and she ends up walking over and shoving her number down my pocket and walking away. Picked her up that night from her run down apartment and brought her back to my place, only to discover she smells like a carton of cigarettes and a moldy basement. *This was just the warning smell* She ends up reading me quotes from this stupid book for an hour while I'm just waiting for her to shut up and get to fuckin' me.

When it finally happens and we're both naked with me slipping the condom on, she warns me that she's a squirter. I'm fucking PUMPED at this point and start pounding the shit out of her till she starts soaking me and my bed with squirt. Normally, this would be a dream come true for any man, but not this time. I immediately start smelling the most vile disgusting shit that's ever entered my nose. I literally had to jump off her and take a time out. She starts asking what's wrong and I wanted to be like, "bitch you have a sewage swamp inside your cunt" but of course I don't want to hurt her feelings. I don't remember how I played that one off, but with all the power invested in my now scared and flaccid penis, I somehow managed to get hard and fight through it until I blew my load. Needless to say, I pretty much drove her home immediately and never talked to her again.

I got home and life sucked pretty fucking bad, and it never should after you just got laid. My entire bed was ruined, not just the blanket and sheets, the squirt had soaked through onto my mattress and it took the whole next day to do the laundry and scrub the pussy swamp out of my mattress.

sounds like she pissed on you dude.

Xtal

« Reply #1729 on: January 19, 2016, 08:20:45 AM »
It's technically an involuntary piss mixed with female ejaculate. I've been with one other squirter and it didn't smell like anything. Some ho's are just nasty.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1730 on: January 19, 2016, 08:50:34 AM »
It's technically an involuntary piss mixed with female ejaculate. I've been with one other squirter and it didn't smell like anything. Some ho's are just nasty.

My ex was a squirter and its just like water. No smell no taste

Its cool for awhile until your doing laundry constantly and not wanting to fuck in the bed at all cause its just soaked.

Once she came it would not fuckin stop either. Just gush after gush.

Like bitch, whens this shit run out? Hahaha

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1731 on: January 19, 2016, 09:33:54 AM »
---
---
---

You disgust me.

straight

« Reply #1732 on: January 19, 2016, 09:40:08 AM »
you forgot to bold the part where he got peed on

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1733 on: January 19, 2016, 10:05:59 AM »
you forgot to bold the part where he got peed on
Nah I just got tired of bolding stuff.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1734 on: January 19, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

Asian level: Asian

amirite

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1735 on: January 19, 2016, 11:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote
---
---
---

[close]
You disgust me.
yea, u can tell he is a really bad person through and through.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #1736 on: January 20, 2016, 12:08:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Why the fuck were you embarrassed? I would have made eye contact and a confident smile to go with it. They stayed late because they wanted in on the action.

Not my type and I prefer my girl over random 5s

Asian level: Asian

amirite

@Essal What?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Xtal

« Reply #1737 on: January 20, 2016, 09:06:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
---
---
---

[close]
You disgust me.
[close]
yea, u can tell he is a really bad person through and through.

If you make judgments on whether someone is a "good" or "bad" person because they refer to women who are whores as whores, then you're a complete pussy libtard. PC Policemen are the problem, not me dummy.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:11:57 AM by Xtal »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1738 on: January 20, 2016, 09:51:34 AM »
i should have un-bolded those words. i was referring to the entire post. You are a piece of shit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Xtal

« Reply #1739 on: January 20, 2016, 11:09:09 AM »
The effort to sanitize language of potentially offensive words or phrases is misguided and doomed to failure. It misunderstands the nature of language. Absolutely pathetic how men keep perpetuating the double standard of feminism. Keep living in your fantasy land...