Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 7127234 times)

sleepypancakes and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 420
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #41640 on: April 05, 2021, 01:30:34 PM »
Is there any news on Elijahís next shoe?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1175
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #41642 on: April 05, 2021, 10:05:45 PM »

Just found out his brother is dating Chloe Kim the Olympic snowboarder

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #41643 on: April 05, 2021, 10:39:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just found out his brother is dating Chloe Kim the Olympic snowboarder

She skates.....slide 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgq26Bl_C-/
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 257
« Reply #41646 on: April 06, 2021, 09:36:35 AM »
Iíd like those grey Carrolls if the suede didnít look stained already.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
« Reply #41647 on: April 06, 2021, 11:05:11 AM »
Iíd like those grey Carrolls if the suede didnít look stained already.

The importance of matching shades of different materials is perfectly exemplified here
It's only your local kook jock surfers who rag on bodyboarders, everyone else knows they charge.

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -28
« Reply #41648 on: April 06, 2021, 12:14:30 PM »
love both those carrolls

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
« Reply #41650 on: April 07, 2021, 08:43:43 AM »
Anyone know if there's any Cons suede Fastbreak Mids on the way? Or at least a new set of leather or canvas colours? Living in the UK i've never seen them in skateshops but seem to see people skating them on Instagram a lot. I'm a NB 440 Mid lover at the moment, but always wanted to try Fastbreak Mids.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

fat philly skater

• Rep: -3
« Reply #41651 on: April 07, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »
Anyone know if there's any Cons suede Fastbreak Mids on the way? Or at least a new set of leather or canvas colours? Living in the UK i've never seen them in skateshops but seem to see people skating them on Instagram a lot. I'm a NB 440 Mid lover at the moment, but always wanted to try Fastbreak Mids.
I am not sure if what I heard is valid but I think they might be phasing that shoe out

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41652 on: April 07, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I am not sure if what I heard is valid but I think they might be phasing that shoe out

They barely phased that shoe in.  Most of the fast breaks their riders wore werenít in the Cons line

Slugboi22

• Rep: 7
« Reply #41653 on: April 07, 2021, 04:09:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

They barely phased that shoe in.  Most of the fast breaks their riders wore werenít in the Cons line
Itís upsetting that they might phase them out. Fastbreaks are great shoes :/

hobochimp

• Rep: 4
« Reply #41654 on: April 07, 2021, 04:14:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

This can't be true. I feel like most of the clips I see recently of cons riders they are wearing fastbreaks.

Slugboi22

• Rep: 7
« Reply #41655 on: April 07, 2021, 05:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

This can't be true. I feel like most of the clips I see recently of cons riders they are wearing fastbreaks.
i know iíve seen some in pro leathers and breakpoints as well. I would be hyped to see the pro leathers come back to the cons line. Been tempted to skate a pair

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #41656 on: April 07, 2021, 05:47:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah this is a dumb as fuck move on Cons' part if this is true. I loved that shoe, and it seems like it's pretty popular with skaters in general and the pros that ride for Cons.

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
    • www.davidcampillo.net
« Reply #41657 on: April 08, 2021, 01:48:36 AM »

What shoes are those? Maybe a Lakai Simon promodel?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41658 on: April 08, 2021, 02:14:35 AM »
Looks like the Rowley ďShamsĒ shoe.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -942
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #41659 on: April 08, 2021, 03:24:54 AM »
donít pull at my heartstrings

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
    • Suciu
« Reply #41660 on: April 08, 2021, 03:27:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah this is a dumb as fuck move on Cons' part if this is true. I loved that shoe, and it seems like it's pretty popular with skaters in general and the pros that ride for Cons.

I actually just took this to insta and asked cons a few days ago. Crickets. Guessing it's time to stock up.

Also keep seeing corner with white and red cons Fastbreaks. Need them to come out.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:44:49 AM by Big Baby Jesus »
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
« Reply #41661 on: April 08, 2021, 04:20:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I actually just took this to insta and asked cons a few days ago. Crickets. Guessing it's time to stock up.

Fuck, that sucks if so. It's weird going down their insta, they've barely released any new colourways lately let alone new models? I haven't seen anything beyond regular chucks, one stars and Louis' at my skateshop in months. Wonder what's up.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41662 on: April 08, 2021, 05:12:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Fuck, that sucks if so. It's weird going down their insta, they've barely released any new colourways lately let alone new models? I haven't seen anything beyond regular chucks, one stars and Louis' at my skateshop in months. Wonder what's up.

ask Lee Berman's IG - asked him about upcoming one star slips and he told me there's a spiderweb version coming up, which could be cool.  i'm pretty stoked on that shoe after finally discovering my correct size.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -9
  • Who Cares
« Reply #41663 on: April 08, 2021, 07:04:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Also keep seeing corner with white and red cons Fastbreaks. Need them to come out.

way to be a man.

IpathCats

• Rep: -35
« Reply #41664 on: April 08, 2021, 07:33:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn that sucks, I had the navy leather/nylon ones. Loved the way they skated but the nylon didn't hold up well at all(obviously). I would love a black suede white/gum sole version.
.....Nah

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 257
« Reply #41665 on: April 08, 2021, 08:26:49 AM »
I have no insights but as someone who has failed to stock up on models I loved after getting a weird feeling about whether theyíll stay around, Iíd say start stocking up.

YungJugg

• Rep: 76
« Reply #41666 on: April 08, 2021, 12:43:37 PM »
I had a couple Fastbreaks around 2010, and always planned on grabbing more...canít believe that was a decade ago. Will be lame if they discontinue em.
working hard like if he was from the 1920s or something

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
    • www.davidcampillo.net
« Reply #41667 on: April 08, 2021, 12:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
donít pull at my heartstrings

stets

• Rep: 25
« Reply #41668 on: April 08, 2021, 04:04:11 PM »
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #41669 on: April 08, 2021, 05:04:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
More colors of those Vans crocs just went up on zappos
https://www.zappos.com/p/vans-trek-slip-on-grape-leaf/product/9477201/color/84403

[close]

Again why are this in a thread about skateboard shoes?
[close]

You have a D3 in your avatar. I don't think you have the authority to say what is and isn't a skate shoe.
[close]

I mean it's a post-pre surf shoe through their surf line... it's marketed to surfers. Saw a poster on the window at a surf shop yesterday.

If you truly think this is a skateable shoe, then it would belong in that "non skate shoes that are good for skating" thread. Not here. We should post any Nike or Adidas running shoe in here if this silly Surf Croc Vans shit keeps coming back up.

The D3 image in my avatar is a satirical reference to that poster from X Files more than a backing of that shoe. If anything the d3 would go in a "skate shoes that suck for skating" thread.
[close]

Gatekeeping about vans crocs Ė what a strange and lonely hill to die on.
[close]

Thinking that monstrosity was actually intended for skating, or otherwise continually bringing it into a skate shoe convo, is a strange and lonely hill to die on as well.
[close]

What are you, a mod? Why are you getting butthurt about this? Yeah, they're not for skating but they're Vans.

anytime someone comments on shoes in general, that guy has some weird shit to say.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?