Author Topic: Pick-Up Artistry  (Read 65544 times)

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Pick-Up Artistry
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »

1) Take a pencil and throw it down in front of her. Then go over, turn your back to her, and bend over at the waist real slow like to pick it up. When you reach the pencil stay in the bent over position and then turn your head and look her right in the eye. Bite on the pencil and wink at her with whichever eye is facing them. Then straighten up so fast you do a little hop and walk away. She'll be wet with intrigue.

Pro tip: Remove pants and underwear before attempting this tactic. Otherwise she won't be able to tell that you're winking your brown eye at her.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

SheepShagger

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
Expand Quote

1) Take a pencil and throw it down in front of her. Then go over, turn your back to her, and bend over at the waist real slow like to pick it up. When you reach the pencil stay in the bent over position and then turn your head and look her right in the eye. Bite on the pencil and wink at her with whichever eye is facing them. Then straighten up so fast you do a little hop and walk away. She'll be wet with intrigue.

[close]
Pro tip: Remove pants and underwear before attempting this tactic. Otherwise she won't be able to tell that you're winking your brown eye at her.

Goddamnit! I knew I left something out. Methinks you've used this same tip on the ladies before brycickle. *high 5* It turns females from pent-up nuns to sex minxes in the wink of one sexy eye.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »
Here are some of the best tricks I've honed over the years. Oh...and they will DEFINITELY work with girls too. Don't believe me? Try one out...you'll see.

2) Wear something really tight and stretchy to the gym and do dance moves in the mirror watching yourself. If you're listening to something funky sing along to it loudly. She'll think it's neat that there's a dude in a singlet so caught up in his exercise routine that he's oblivious to everyone...but her.

3) Surprise her by pulling your penis out and slapping her in the face with it. Although she might act dismayed, secretly she's excited by this display of power and playfulness. Don't be surprised if you're nutting in her by noon.

4) Buy her something sexy like mouthwash, Midol or deodorant. Girls love gifts...why not make it something she can use? She'll appreciate the fact that you care.

5) Ask if she likes blowjobs.

Can't wait to hear how these work out on the ladies for you guys!

Im becoming  increasingly more aware of your "gay-ness", and i like it. Honestly if you did these things (excluding #2) they would probably work because you would come off "quirky and different"

For chicks just tell yourself they're not shit and dont be intimidated. If shes a bitch to you, then you probably dont want to be spending time with her anyway, or if your lucky you can at least take her to the bone-zone.

If your overly self conscious and nervous at bars, then just get hold of some adderall. You'll hold your liquor like a fiend and you'll be much more conversational. She'll be begging fo it mang.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2013, 10:29:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Here are some of the best tricks I've honed over the years. Oh...and they will DEFINITELY work with girls too. Don't believe me? Try one out...you'll see.

2) Wear something really tight and stretchy to the gym and do dance moves in the mirror watching yourself. If you're listening to something funky sing along to it loudly. She'll think it's neat that there's a dude in a singlet so caught up in his exercise routine that he's oblivious to everyone...but her.

3) Surprise her by pulling your penis out and slapping her in the face with it. Although she might act dismayed, secretly she's excited by this display of power and playfulness. Don't be surprised if you're nutting in her by noon.

4) Buy her something sexy like mouthwash, Midol or deodorant. Girls love gifts...why not make it something she can use? She'll appreciate the fact that you care.

[close]

Im becoming  increasingly more aware of your "gay-ness", and i like it. Honestly if you did these things (excluding #2) they would probably work because you would come off "quirky and different"

For chicks just tell yourself they're not shit and dont be intimidated. If shes a bitch to you, then you probably dont want to be spending time with her anyway, or if your lucky you can at least take her to the bone-zone.

If your overly self conscious and nervous at bars, then just get hold of some adderall. You'll hold your liquor like a fiend and you'll be much more conversational. She'll be begging fo it mang.

That's some Ted Bundy advice right there.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Begging for you to be able to get it up maybe, amphetamine salts make your dick retract like a turtle into its shell

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2013, 11:16:17 AM »
60% of the time, the picnic basket surprise works every time.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2013, 11:26:43 AM »
60% of the time, the picnic basket surprise works every time.

Right? They love picnics and surprises...and the "basket" brings the two together in a fun, educational, light hearted way. Also, I think the hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag at the movie theater is another one that virtually EVERY lady just loves!

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2013, 12:42:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
That's some Ted Bundy advice right there.
Well if your just trying to bone either your gonna get rejected or go to the boneyard. So really  do you care what the chick thinks about you? Thats why it doesnt matter, they're just human like you, its not highschool and your gonna get laughed at all year for hitting on a chick.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2013, 12:55:26 PM »
No, the reason it doesn't matter what she thinks about me is because she's dead either way.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »
get real drunk and find the ugliest girl at the bar

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »
booooom, 36 still got tricks. what !
lol

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2013, 09:31:52 AM »

The ugly ones try hard to please and are therefore the most fun in the sack. I call 'em double baggers.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2013, 09:58:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The ugly ones try hard to please and are therefore the most fun in the sack. I call 'em double baggers.

Ya but they're the dregs of society and have the highest potential to snap...ie burning your house down after you kick her/him out at 4 am.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »
No, the reason it doesn't matter what she thinks about me is because she's dead either way.
Hahhahahaha holy shit

im probably lying

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »
standards are for relationships

a man with standards is just cockblocking himself

dont cockblock yourself

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2013, 09:54:04 AM »
standards are for relationships

a man with standards is just cockblocking himself

dont cockblock yourself

So, is following this advice what led you to having sex with the dead people at your work?

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »
im just saying before im put in a crematoriums oven i wouldn't mind getting laid one last time, dead or alive

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
The one time I did bring up grilled cheese to a girl it worked.

SKATE DAD

• Rep: 5
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
Lookout world, here comes Dallas!  He's got a hot new bod and some hot new ways to get you in the sack.  Don't resist his power!
Its going to be difficult.

SheepShagger

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 06:12:29 PM »

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »
Tell them you're Ryan Gosling, stick to your role. Tell her all about the movies you're currently shooting and the butler at your huge mansion. Just talk funny bullshit. Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuzsZ8GyM38

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2013, 10:15:37 AM »
Expand Quote
just don't mention 9/11 or the illuminati
[close]

I actually gamed a chick in the supermarket who had an infowars.com sticker on her binder. She was pretty hot. We went from the grocery line to the pub to her room in under an hour. I think the trick was after I got her laughing with some Alex Jones impersonations I didn't mention 9/11, fluoride, or Ron Paul again.

My last girlfriend I somehow was able to score even after talking about microchip implants within five minutes of meeting her. I don't know what the hell I was thinking but evidently it worked.

You fags can diss me all you want, but there's no denying there's a psychology behind getting laid. It's not just luck. When you're in the right mindframe, it can happen every day of the week. I was hoping this thread would be rich with anecdotes and potent one-liners. And that Mystery guy looks like a total kook but he's probably nailed more hot chicks than all us Pals put together.

I used to be a bit of a natural PUA before these last five years of monogamy so I'm just trying to scrape off the rust. I'm not ashamed to admit I could use some help. And I didn't buy Neil Strauss's book?I just downloaded a PDF.

Word I have to give it uip to you man, it takes me about a week to 2 weeks to get any action from cold calling and getting a number.  im not yet there to get in a chick within a day.   Any tips?

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
"Hi, I'm so and so and i just wanted to meet you"  (ever so casually)

that shit works crazy, not going to lie.   only the meanest stuck up chicks won't meet anyone new.   usually they are a little confused but intrigued because nobody ever says "i just wanted to meet you".  but the ball is in their court and if they say "oh well i am susie q so and so" then you are in the green and have not been rejected.   from there it's just be normal and confident but not arrogant and not be a giant weirdo.      basically all you have to do is not be  giant weirdo.   or a giant fat ass.  
[close]

this. go up to a girl and just introduce yourself. don't be a creep, be casual. it throws them off at first, but they love that someone had the courage to simply introduce himself. all bar/club techniques are just tricks for pokin tricks. the introduction technique is the way of a fine gentleman. a true master of the romantic arts.
True... but the master key, is understanding how to escalate it to a hookup within a day or less. This is important. From, "hey thats a nice outfit", to l"ets go gets some coffee".. blah blah small talk, "ok, well i live over here....."this is the point that people miss

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

ShihtzuEnthusiast

• Rep: 5

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
ha so i was talking up a girl who was working at a art gallery that i walked into.  We were making time chattin when shithead -rich couple comes in 5 mins b4 closing. any way she had to talk to them and i realized that they prolly thought i was her guy so interupted, said "kay babe i'll see ya later" fucking leaned in and kissed her!!!  anyway dated her for a minute  ha (ps dont try at home and catch an sexual assalt charge lol)

Was this on the lips or the cheeks?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2013, 04:24:23 AM »
lips (i went back into the shop the next day and she thought it was hilarious and blah blah ect. but it was pretty sexy)
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2013, 08:11:11 PM »
^that is halarious

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2013, 05:55:06 PM »

Word I have to give it uip to you man, it takes me about a week to 2 weeks to get any action from cold calling and getting a number.  im not yet there to get in a chick within a day.   Any tips?

1) Talk about exciting things. Exotic vacations, meeting famous people, crazy parties, and (although you don't want to introduce too much too soon) sex.

2) Go for the hands before the kiss. Compare your hand size to hers, check out the smoothness of her fingers, etc. Once you're holding hands with a girl her comfort level is going to rise considerably. When you meet a girl at the club and shake her hand don't pull yours away first. If after a few seconds she's still holding your hand, she's into it. On multiple occasions I've gone from meeting a girl to making out in less than 5 minutes and usually minutes later we're in a taxicab. When she asks, "Where are we going?" the proper response is, "What's your address?" Unless, of course, it's possible to bang at your crib, but then you're faced with the problem of getting her to bounce after you jizz (without seeming like the callous prick that you are).

3) Compliment her body. Touch her thighs. But stay away from the vag until you're in private. You always want to leave her wanting a bit moar.

4) Be horny. If you're not horny, how can you expect her to be? Imagine yourself kissing her neck, feeling her breasts and (apropos to suggestion #1) direct the conversation toward titillating topics. It might be intangible and scientifically immeasurable, but she'll be able to feel the sexual energy. Never fap before a date or a night out--it really does take away from your sexual energy levels. Some dudes (not that I would ever advocate this) swear by a few dips of Molly to get them in the right mindset.  ;D If you're over 30, Cialis? makes for a great secret weapon--if you're somewhere private, once you end up kissing her put her hand over your pants so she can feel your raging boner and it'll be game over.

5) This is the first thing any aspiring pick-up artist learns but it's worth saying again: never lean in to talk to a girl. Even if the music's loud, stand up straight and project your voice from your chest, not your throat. If she's into it, she'll come closer to you.

6) When she's looking into your eyes with a sense of expectation, that's a green light to kiss her. Make sure your mouth isn't tasting like onions or cigarettes.

7) On a date or a night out, look the best you can. Save the Palace tee and the thrashed Lakais for the skatepark and put on some real clothes--whether it's a fresh pair of Supras and an Altamont button-down, or a pair of Sperry Tops with some Nantucket Reds, be as fresh and flashy as you can without being douchey. Look good naked so you can't wait to show her how hot you are--she'll be able to sense that. That doesn't necessarily mean big muscles, but being able to see whatever amount of lean body mass you do have. That means a body fat level below 10%--if you lack any visible vascularity in your lower abdomen, figure out what you need to do (nutritionally & athletically) to get there. Age is no excuse. "Look the best you can" also applies to your home and your car--put away the bong and the dirty dishes in your apartment and make sure your car does have clean paint & polished tires and doesn't have an overflowing ashtray and a carpet covered in Burger King bags. Whether it's your clothes, your hair, your body, your home or your vehicle, always make it look the best it can given your current resources.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2013, 06:07:50 AM »