Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 577247 times)

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 176
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3960 on: November 13, 2019, 03:38:04 AM »
What goes into the decision making process when guys cross their legs like this?:

It’s a little androgynous.   And aren’t  their nuts constantly getting crushed?

You gotta admit it looks real feminine
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3961 on: November 13, 2019, 03:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
What goes into the decision making process when guys cross their legs like this?:

[close]

Yah but his hands.  (And the boot cut womens type jump suit too.)   
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #3962 on: November 13, 2019, 04:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

His hands and that boot cut dress or whatever don’t help make this look less feminine. It’s the 21st century

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #3963 on: November 14, 2019, 12:04:02 AM »
Bob Ross is the greatest
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1370
« Reply #3964 on: November 14, 2019, 01:22:22 PM »
I know skate wax is gimmicky and overpriced, but I was thinking if L-shaped wax that could fit onto a ledge might be useful, so you don’t have to spend time waxing both sides one after the other. Has that been done?

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3965 on: November 14, 2019, 02:53:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

His hands and that boot cut dress or whatever don’t help make this look less feminine. It’s the 21st century

Dainty Dill.  I suspect we'll be seeing tea sips with a raised Pinky at some point in the near future.  Bring ex-con Dill back.
Nah, fuck it, as long as he can still bust out his Burpee sets, he's straight in my book.  Maybe he was just feeling a little "sissy" that day.

"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #3966 on: November 14, 2019, 03:14:08 PM »
Bob Ross is the greatest

For sure

Been thinking about trying to paint some

If they turn out decent, could gift them out
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #3967 on: November 14, 2019, 03:44:20 PM »
whatever happened to pc principal?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1218
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3968 on: November 14, 2019, 03:56:40 PM »
I know skate wax is gimmicky and overpriced, but I was thinking if L-shaped wax that could fit onto a ledge might be useful, so you don’t have to spend time waxing both sides one after the other. Has that been done?

Ok, I ran the math...

Estimated time savings:  8.5 minutes over the course of 20 years.  Not bad.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

AssFlea

« Reply #3969 on: November 14, 2019, 07:24:10 PM »
I used to have an aunt Sally

She was the most bass ass bitch to ever brawl in the bar.

She looked like cross between ozzy Osborne and shrieks princess and she was tatted stem to stern.

She was the shit
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3970 on: November 15, 2019, 04:14:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ok, I ran the math...

Calling the patent office right now.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3971 on: November 15, 2019, 06:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ok, I ran the math...

[close]

This does sound like it would be cool lol. It'd have to be pretty thick though, because I can imagine the middle where it meets would be a bit weak. Maybe a thin wooden or plastic L actually in the wax to keep it together somewhat?

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3972 on: November 15, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ok, I ran the math...

[close]

[close]

This does sound like it would be cool lol. It'd have to be pretty thick though, because I can imagine the middle where it meets would be a bit weak. Maybe a thin wooden or plastic L actually in the wax to keep it together somewhat?

That's a great idea. Was also thinking of a smaller version with a hole so it could fit onto a keyring, that way you can quickly wax an already-waxed ledge or curb that just needs a slight retouching.

Creating my GoFundMe fundraiser right after I post this. (not really)

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #3973 on: November 16, 2019, 05:26:42 AM »
Sometimes I get sad, because I notice that a really beautiful ingredient is now in season. Fresh and delicious. I reach out, let's work together, let's create a beautiful meal. They acknowledge the ingredient is beautiful, they patronize my passion, but then they dont go any further, they sit and let wait. I watch the beautiful ingredients slowly rot, into something no longer worth putting in a dish. Then, the foul odor becomes all anyone can smell. I'm not mad, I dont have resentment. I just wish I was a good enough marketer, I wish they were hungry, because I have so many recipe ideas.

Some things aren't about how good of a marketer one is, and are just meant either to happen or not. I find it best to just enjoy the good times in the present moment, maybe finding joy in eating the ephemeral ingredients one by one together before they rot instead of projecting ambitious phantasmal recipes is a healthier way of functioning, and see where that takes you. I find it to be a more reliable anchor to reality; what really drifts people away from one another is miscommunication when one of the - or even both - parties give(s) up on keeping a constant dialog, in favor of selfishly retreating back into the shell of their own little fantasy world. Which seems to be a natural human tendency and is understandable as such, but not unforgivable and one one's better off watching for the sake of everyone involved, for every day they don't is one closer to the expiring date.

If that can make you feel any better, remember that your situation most likely hasn't much to do with you personally, all relationships come and go following the pace of deciphering, then either accepting or not the other person's limitations, everything starts off as naively promising until a linear reality catches up and ruins part of that potential, but that's only waste if you chose to believe in more than what you already had in the first place. If you just let things flow naturally and keep the rationality of your attachment in check, there's no reason to end up with leftovers.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 05:29:11 AM by silhouette »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3974 on: November 16, 2019, 06:00:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Sometimes I get sad, because I notice that a really beautiful ingredient is now in season. Fresh and delicious. I reach out, let's work together, let's create a beautiful meal. They acknowledge the ingredient is beautiful, they patronize my passion, but then they dont go any further, they sit and let wait. I watch the beautiful ingredients slowly rot, into something no longer worth putting in a dish. Then, the foul odor becomes all anyone can smell. I'm not mad, I dont have resentment. I just wish I was a good enough marketer, I wish they were hungry, because I have so many recipe ideas.
[close]

Some things aren't about how good of a marketer one is, and are just meant either to happen or not. I find it best to just enjoy the good times in the present moment, maybe finding joy in eating the ephemeral ingredients one by one together before they rot instead of projecting ambitious phantasmal recipes is a healthier way of functioning, and see where that takes you. I find it to be a more reliable anchor to reality; what really drifts people away from one another is miscommunication when one of the - or even both - parties give(s) up on keeping a constant dialog, in favor of selfishly retreating back into the shell of their own little fantasy world. Which seems to be a natural human tendency and is understandable as such, but not unforgivable and one one's better off watching for the sake of everyone involved, for every day they don't is one closer to the expiring date.

If that can make you feel any better, remember that your situation most likely hasn't much to do with you personally, all relationships come and go following the pace of deciphering, then either accepting or not the other person's limitations, everything starts off as naively promising until a linear reality catches up and ruins part of that potential, but that's only waste if you chose to believe in more than what you already had in the first place. If you just let things flow naturally and keep the rationality of your attachment in check, there's no reason to end up with leftovers.
Nice cooking philosophy

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3975 on: November 16, 2019, 06:50:08 AM »

She looked like cross between ozzy Osborne and shrieks princess and she was tatted stem to stern.

She was the shit

Oh man I thought you were doing a lil Richard bit, but you werent and then it was even better than i expected

AssFlea

« Reply #3976 on: November 17, 2019, 10:27:14 AM »
I want a queer brand to support

Something militant. Pink and black graphics

Homeless Set tripping outside the bar with a can of mace at in rubber pants shit.

Kill a breeder for satan

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #3977 on: November 17, 2019, 11:53:45 AM »
ben degros's local park looks so nice. lotta flat, lotta straight ledges. we need more parks like that in the us!!

edit: i am a dumbass thats a basketball court
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:02:38 PM by Dwyck »
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

AssFlea

« Reply #3978 on: November 17, 2019, 02:43:26 PM »
Expand Quote

She was the shit
[close]

Oh man I thought you were doing a lil Richard bit, but you werent and then it was even better than i expected

def an inspiration
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #3979 on: November 17, 2019, 08:05:20 PM »
I wish I was rich is send rad rat a mini ramp
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #3980 on: November 18, 2019, 05:48:38 AM »
Is it wrong for me to disassociate and block people out I don't want to talk to? I'm being told I am being unhealthy, but I can't stand these toxic fucks. 

no habla mango

« Reply #3981 on: November 18, 2019, 05:59:20 AM »
I wish I was rich is send rad rat a mini ramp
start a go fund me. rad rat deserves nothing less.

ghettygreensili

• Rep: -9
« Reply #3982 on: November 18, 2019, 11:39:04 AM »
Is it wrong for me to disassociate and block people out I don't want to talk to? I'm being told I am being unhealthy, but I can't stand these toxic fucks.

Eh. Block them too. Fuck it, just try not to be a toxic person to anyone else in return.
Frontside grind blind on the government

AssFlea

« Reply #3983 on: November 18, 2019, 06:34:07 PM »
I want to paint bams get Montana to give us the cans. End to end top to bottom burn it down.

Put that portrait of Freddy up with spray cans blowing flame
Tvs blowing up. A world of shit
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #3984 on: November 19, 2019, 11:59:50 PM »
How many people still buy Thrasher magazine whether its delivered to their homes or if they physically go into a store to purchase it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3985 on: November 20, 2019, 02:57:42 AM »
  Prolly less about 'wrong and right'  and more about choice.  Make sure you stop and smell the roses.  Thats good to remember when getting half caught up in some bullshit.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3986 on: November 20, 2019, 05:40:26 AM »
How many people still buy Thrasher magazine whether its delivered to their homes or if they physically go into a store to purchase it
I got to my local skate shop or mag shop to pick up a cup every month . I buy a lot of magazines because  I prefer having a physical copy then to reading online.   

Yu Dum

« Reply #3987 on: November 20, 2019, 07:31:22 AM »
This is a petty thing to ponder, but I've been debating on changing up my shoe selection again. DC's have been great thus far, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm sacrificing my flick for the extra support. Skated the Syntax, Legacy Slims, Lynx, and now the Kalis OGs. All have been great, but like I said...I feel like it's caused me to get a little sloppy with my flick and catch.
Anyone got any recommendations for a cupsole (or even a thicker vulc shoe) that offers impact support while not affecting my flick and catch? I've been eyeing the Tyshawn /// for a while...

AssFlea

« Reply #3988 on: November 20, 2019, 07:49:51 AM »
I just got invited to go to Barcelona again. Nobody ever wants to take a boat. Nor do they want to send me by boat a head of them.

I don't fucking fly.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

no habla mango

« Reply #3989 on: November 20, 2019, 04:02:32 PM »
I just got invited to go to Barcelona again. Nobody ever wants to take a boat. Nor do they want to send me by boat a head of them.

I don't fucking fly.
how dare you?