Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 579031 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3870 on: October 20, 2019, 11:36:00 PM »
do souls exist?

sometimes i trip out on why am i me

Don’t know, but I suspect qew0 might have a long winded answer for you that would explain a good deal.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3871 on: October 20, 2019, 11:39:18 PM »
also wondered what nyjah would have turned out like if his dad kept him isolated
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

DanTheDoucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3872 on: October 22, 2019, 08:06:09 AM »
I caught a fucking massive carp today,

anyone else into fishing after skating or nah?

I love fishing. Mainly bass fishing.

The rivers here in Pittsburgh have gigantic carp in them. I remember my grandfather caught a carp back in the day that was something like 40+ pounds.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3873 on: October 22, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »
Are Bonito fish big?

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #3874 on: October 24, 2019, 05:18:04 AM »
An uroboros, but it’s Suciu sucking his own dick.
Is that joke abd? Haven’t been deep in the Verso thread.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3875 on: October 24, 2019, 03:42:25 PM »
i wonder how many times a random person has looked at me at first glance and thought, i fucking hate you .. because i do that to random people throughout the day that odds are i have to be that guy to someone else that has internal prenotional hate issues

you guys do that too right?
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3876 on: October 24, 2019, 04:59:14 PM »
Thinking of buy a plane ticket to Barcy. Wanna go out there for like a week and skate.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #3877 on: October 24, 2019, 09:15:44 PM »
Thinking of buy a plane ticket to Barcy. Wanna go out there for like a week and skate.

this is on my life checklist

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3878 on: October 25, 2019, 02:31:25 AM »
i wonder how many times a random person has looked at me at first glance and thought, i fucking hate you .. because i do that to random people throughout the day that odds are i have to be that guy to someone else that has internal prenotional hate issues

lol I like the intensity right out the gate. In a similar theme I was driving today and some guy was driving right up the back of me and I was just thinking "fuck this guy" as when he got the first chance to overtake he did and proceeded to do it to every car ahead of him, theres no way an accident isn't in his future because if I had to brake any more he would have hit the back of my car. Anyway It made me think I wonder how many people have thought that about me on the road or not for that momentary time and then forget I ever existed.

What a find

« Reply #3879 on: October 25, 2019, 06:05:23 AM »
Can some maniac/scientist play the human vocal cords like an instrument on a willing/unwilling subject..

Fucked thought, I really hope they can't

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3880 on: October 25, 2019, 08:05:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol I like the intensity right out the gate. In a similar theme I was driving today and some guy was driving right up the back of me and I was just thinking "fuck this guy" as when he got the first chance to overtake he did and proceeded to do it to every car ahead of him, theres no way an accident isn't in his future because if I had to brake any more he would have hit the back of my car. Anyway It made me think I wonder how many people have thought that about me on the road or not for that momentary time and then forget I ever existed.
This human tailgating is a cocksucker and I’m so sick of people like him and jerk offs speeding in the slow lanes . I can’t even get on the highway safely because of these morons . There’s not accidents anymore because these people are driving recklessly.
I look at a people all the time and think “ what a kook “ so your not the only one who’s  judging .

Freight Train

« Reply #3881 on: October 25, 2019, 08:19:35 AM »
Can some maniac/scientist play the human vocal cords like an instrument on a willing/unwilling subject..

I pondered just now, who is the crying girl in your avatar and why is she so bummed? She looks like she just got rejected by Justin Bieber in front of everybody in the Toronto Apple Store

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3882 on: October 25, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
I think alot of photogs and mag heads resented those emb dudes and were kinda pushing other less tech types a bit coming in 94 95 which helped bring on the handrail only type of skating that happened for so long.  Tws.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #3883 on: October 25, 2019, 08:56:55 PM »
Strobeck should be proud. Suprene now has one thing out that doesn't suck
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3884 on: October 26, 2019, 03:38:28 AM »

ABD - Hannibal. some dude made human Cello's

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3885 on: October 26, 2019, 01:07:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
This human tailgating is a cocksucker and I’m so sick of people like him and jerk offs speeding in the slow lanes . I can’t even get on the highway safely because of these morons . There’s not accidents anymore because these people are driving recklessly.
I look at a people all the time and think “ what a kook “ so your not the only one who’s  judging .

fr and we were on a road with clear signs of a speed camera coming up so everyone was slowing it down, I was just under 70 with my foot on the brakes super softly because of how close this guy was, honestly if the guy in front of me had to stop suddenly it would have been an accident so I just got lucky but i couldnt even slow down anymore because of this asshole being literally so close. I mean if it was a clear road he had no cares about the speed camera, idiots man

What a find

« Reply #3886 on: October 26, 2019, 10:11:21 PM »
I meant like how they make F1 engines "sing" by rpm/exhaust  manipulation

I pondered just now, who is the crying girl in your avatar and why is she so bummed? She looks like she just got rejected by Justin Bieber in front of everybody in the Toronto Apple Store

Lol nah she's joking making the face
From her Hawaii vlog video

Emma Chamberlain

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3887 on: October 26, 2019, 11:38:23 PM »
I meant like how they make F1 engines "sing" by rpm/exhaust  manipulation

Expand Quote
[close]

Lol nah she's joking making the face
From her Hawaii vlog video

Emma Chamberlain
  shes pretty funny

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #3888 on: October 28, 2019, 08:08:30 PM »
I want to buy land. Anyone who contributes to the collective can live there.

I did it with an apartment for nearly a decade. Lots of good times and bad times.

Gentrification killed that.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

cuckflip

« Reply #3889 on: October 29, 2019, 08:31:07 AM »
I want to buy land. Anyone who contributes to the collective can live there.

I did it with an apartment for nearly a decade. Lots of good times and bad times.

Gentrification killed that.

That sounds sick, I would love to have a little bit of land and a bunch of food growing and animals chilling

cuckflip

« Reply #3890 on: October 29, 2019, 08:50:34 AM »
currently thinking about Jeffery Epstein and the government

jtrpma

• Rep: 45
  • PMA
« Reply #3891 on: October 29, 2019, 11:34:29 AM »
how can there be a second tom knox in skateboarding?

just found out about that young tom knox and am heavily confused...

PMA

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #3892 on: October 29, 2019, 04:21:09 PM »
have you listened to the podcast trueanon?
🤙

cuckflip

« Reply #3893 on: October 29, 2019, 05:06:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
have you listened to the podcast trueanon?
Yeah it started really good, the latest eps are kinda all over the place which is annoying because doing a deep dive on Epstein has almost endless content potential.

But brace and Liz are genuinely good hosts and I’ll go out on a limb and say Liz is one of the smarter hosts of the leftist podcast universe.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3894 on: October 30, 2019, 09:29:03 AM »
I bet a dreidel-themed butt-plug exists. It's gotta be out there somewhere. Seems like poor taste though. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3895 on: October 31, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »
  I remember in a D Way thread someone was explaining southern Cal culture and how skating and surfing are the 'normal' and being an outcast as a skater wasn't a thing for them like it was for the rest of the continent.  Anyway I think that's why all that so cal pop punk that started the whole pop punk wave that was such a pile of garbage existed in the first place.  Its a bubble in socal it seems. 

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #3896 on: October 31, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »
how does IG verification work? I noticed the Nine Club is verified but Krooked is not. the other day I also saw a bar with about 2,000 followers that is verified. it seems very arbitrary and political.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #3897 on: November 01, 2019, 02:35:35 PM »
yeah i dont really understand that, i think anyone can apply for it but insta decides if you get the blue check or not, im not real sure about it either

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3898 on: November 01, 2019, 09:15:45 PM »
I don’t pay to attention to sports but I was listening to bill burr today and he was talking about Alex Bregman hitting and home run & holding his bat all the way to 1st base . Burr has big gripe against all the constant unnecessary celebration in sports these days . So I’m curious what other people think here on the board ? Me personally I don’t care for arrogance and disrespect to something that’s been around a lot longer then I have been around for and today’s society doesn’t care much for previous rules . they want to make there own set of rules for others to follow .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 09:45:05 PM by hangontoyourego »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3899 on: November 01, 2019, 09:36:20 PM »
Kool to have a punk crust band named Crunk Pust and play at punk crust festivals if those are a thing.     "Yo, we're Crunk Pust."