Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575172 times)

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #5070 on: August 12, 2021, 07:09:07 AM »
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

How do you figure? I’d say they’re more like the Hoover boards…or those one wheeled thing I see rich people cruising around on while I’m skating the bike paths. I feel like those three wheeled spider things are like the longboards of motorcycles. But that’s just me.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #5071 on: August 12, 2021, 01:20:17 PM »
just that its something inferior and wack in general i guess. the 1 wheeled electric things are horrible. theres a clip online somewhere of some random trying to slappy with it

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #5072 on: August 12, 2021, 01:40:24 PM »
trump and his cult stole the american flag .. when are the progressives going to steal that back or is hating your country going to be hot for a while
nationalism isn't progressive
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #5073 on: August 12, 2021, 02:27:15 PM »
You know how you’re at a urinal and you spit in it but sometimes your spit is really sticky and it goes all the way down to the piss, breaks off and part of it goes back up in your mouth

Is that like kinda the same as licking the urinal or what?
listen to cosmic psychos

dofrenzy

« Reply #5074 on: August 12, 2021, 02:29:42 PM »
You know how you’re at a urinal and you spit in it but sometimes your spit is really sticky and it goes all the way down to the piss, breaks off and part of it goes back up in your mouth

LOL!  Yes!  It’s like when you help your buddy move and you each have one end of a piece of furniture and you’re walking along.  May as well be strolling and holding hands, practically the same thing.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5075 on: August 12, 2021, 03:26:56 PM »
Fuck I just realised two man lifts are gay
listen to cosmic psychos

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #5076 on: August 12, 2021, 06:22:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

LOL!  Yes!  It’s like when you help your buddy move and you each have one end of a piece of furniture and you’re walking along.  May as well be strolling and holding hands, practically the same thing.

What about when you smell a fart? You have to breath it in to smell it. Are you living on fart instead of oxygen at that moment?

dofrenzy

« Reply #5077 on: August 12, 2021, 07:53:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What about when you smell a fart? You have to breath it in to smell it. Are you living on fart instead of oxygen at that moment?

Personally I view that as smushing someone’s anal cavity all over the insides of your nose and lungs.  If you breathe it through your mouth you’re basically eating their shit.  Fortunately I’m OK with all of that, but holding hands with them is too intimate for me so that freaks me out.

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #5078 on: August 12, 2021, 08:11:12 PM »
Kinky

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #5079 on: August 12, 2021, 08:59:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Personally I view that as smushing someone’s anal cavity all over the insides of your nose and lungs.  If you breathe it through your mouth you’re basically eating their shit.  Fortunately I’m OK with all of that, but holding hands with them is too intimate for me so that freaks me out.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I know what you mean about holding hands. Weird. I prefer to put my hand in my companion’s left back pocket as we go about our day.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5080 on: August 13, 2021, 12:00:50 AM »
freaky friday

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5081 on: August 13, 2021, 06:14:37 AM »
just that its something inferior and wack in general i guess. the 1 wheeled electric things are horrible. theres a clip online somewhere of some random trying to slappy with it

Hahahaha fuck, was this the video?
https://youtu.be/4hlxvP-T7Jk
I went looking.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5082 on: August 13, 2021, 06:18:26 AM »
jokes. it was this plaza spot i think in france

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #5083 on: August 13, 2021, 01:39:15 PM »
Violent dehiscence, would be a dope name for a hardcore punk band, fronted by a Primrose.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #5084 on: August 15, 2021, 07:16:18 AM »
What happens to all the people that get banned? Find it hard to believe they can just walk away. They must make new accounts and adopt a new persona. And do people realize it's the same poster even though new name through their style of posting?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #5085 on: August 15, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »
While watching that new Herman Steene part I wondered if anyone will ever bs noseblunt the SF 3 up, 3 down.

Irvine-Sucks.com

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5086 on: August 18, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
That would be sick

Weird al blew it by not doing a cover of life of a drug dealer by the wu

He should have called it life of a rug dealer and it’s a about this middle aged Jewish bloke in New York and his rug store
listen to cosmic psychos

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5087 on: August 19, 2021, 03:35:18 AM »
dont really believe in luck. but for whatever reason anyone in life thats tried fucking me over always got hit real hard. one dude back in the day his sister died and his dad killed himself. this other kid who briefly tried to bully me back in highschool went schizo and tried to shank this other knucklehead i didnt really care for after graduation. feels like someones looking out for my well being and i dont even have to try. kinda grateful but also not trying to have anyone get merked by the heavens on my account. or something like that

look up siberian bear hunts from the late 1800s to early 1990s. gnarly stuff

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5088 on: August 19, 2021, 03:56:26 AM »
Yeah that’s karma bro I mean I dunno if I believe in that shit but yeah same deal with people have had issues with

No shit my exes mother called my sister a mongoloid cause she has an acquired brain injury and the stupid bitch ended up having a stroke and she’s all fucked up now

She owes me a bunch of money still, the mother

Cop that Jenny you utter cunt

Edit I just wanna say a Jenny is slang for a female crab here
Fucking fitting

Damn I must be mad salty about this still but yeah Jenny I don’t even know if you can read anymore but yeah, reap what you sow motherfucker
listen to cosmic psychos

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5089 on: August 19, 2021, 04:01:53 AM »
lifes crazy. recently found out some other fucked shit happened to another dude after like 20+ years but this i cant even elaborate. be well everyone

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5090 on: August 19, 2021, 04:07:37 AM »
You know I never understood why old people read the death notices every day but now I do
They would never say it but it’s cause they get a kick out of outlasting people they can’t stand
Fuck yeah
listen to cosmic psychos

Loki700

« Reply #5091 on: August 19, 2021, 05:07:59 AM »
Is there a skateboarding equivalent to a vegan, and if so am I it by buying stuff made in the US as much as possible and encouraging my friends to do the same?  Am I missing out on that thick juicy graphic I really deep down want with no actual benefit or change to the industry?
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5092 on: August 19, 2021, 05:34:56 AM »
Is there a skateboarding equivalent to a vegan, and if so am I it by buying stuff made in the US as much as possible and encouraging my friends to do the same?  Am I missing out on that thick juicy graphic I really deep down want with no actual benefit or change to the industry?

I don’t think so. I think it makes you one of the “buy local, farm to plate” people. I try to do the same, for the most part. Why bother sourcing aluminum from Canada to ship to China to produce trucks just to send them to the US to be sold? Personally, I hoped the intersection of a pandemic and the hottest recorded summer would force us to reevaluate our methods, but here we are.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #5093 on: August 19, 2021, 12:30:20 PM »
look up siberian bear hunts from the late 1800s to early 1990s. gnarly stuff

damn man I google'd it without the specific periods and found links for actual bear hunting trips, real bummed this is a thing
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:12:42 PM by Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein »

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5094 on: August 19, 2021, 04:58:55 PM »
they wore this armor and mask covered in spikes. mustve been freezing. and if a bear swiped it would probably break bones anyway

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5095 on: August 20, 2021, 03:44:14 AM »
Seems like you’d want something really streamlined so the blows of the massive beast would glance off instead of grabbing hold.  Like even if the spikes hurt the polar bear, all that force of the fierce animal’s large arm and paws would probably break your neck.

Maybe looking cool was the higher priority.  But what do I know, I’m not a polar bear armor expert.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5096 on: August 21, 2021, 04:35:04 AM »
like how stealth planes go around radar. so something greasy and angled with padding inside

business accounts are different but i feel pity for anyone with emotional attachment to ig. or trying on that shit. what a life that must be

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #5097 on: August 21, 2021, 07:30:49 AM »
Why don't they make any healthy products addictive? Like toothpaste with nicotine. Or morning toothpaste with caffeen in it. Way too often I'm too lazy to brush my teeth so that would be a great motivator. What would the paperwork be like to get something like that on the shelves?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5098 on: August 21, 2021, 12:35:08 PM »
How great would it be if we took most of America's defense budget ($703.7 billion) and spent it on infrastructure and health care and other more important shit? It's crazy how the elites have made Americans so paranoid that many think we need to waste this kind of money to "protect" ourselves, when really it's just making defense contractors and their cronies richer.

hmmmokay

« Reply #5099 on: August 21, 2021, 12:49:29 PM »
Am I not driving fast enough, or are people that distracted that they don't realize how close they're tailing you. I figured 5 over would be good enough but lately it seems not.