Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574929 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #5400 on: January 02, 2022, 08:03:50 AM »
We need to clone the Wisdom kids save street skating.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

lazer69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #5401 on: January 02, 2022, 05:23:49 PM »
"Whens the next time i'm going to get laid?" "probably not anytime soon" :(

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5402 on: January 02, 2022, 09:01:48 PM »
"Whens the next time i'm going to get laid?" "probably not anytime soon" :(

I could get online and order a blow job for 7 am. The ups man has a different dick in his mouth every day. Do you want love and commitment or do you want a warm hole. Go for whatever you want in a rational safe way. It's available if you go get it. I believe bin you
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5403 on: January 02, 2022, 09:30:10 PM »
Im pondering two things rn.

One of these it this saying i just made up.

Every disgruntled supposedly under appreciated hometown hero is thinking they are PJ Ladd till they actually see PJ Ladd.

It's not very clever but it's so true.

Two

Everyone in my family who I've seen skate pushed goofs. That me my 3 younger brothers. My sister 21 years younger than I. My cousins Jason my cousin Chelsea. There's more I can't think of rn.

Boom there's my cousin Cory. He regs he pushed mongo. Both of his sons push mongo. They live in Ohio and I've only been around them sporadically.

All three of them scooter. I believe that scooters train kids to piss peddle. My nephew James was given a scooter and I was against it big time. There I found myself walking around following him down the street watching him develop bad style. There was arguments over it for a second. My brother is like maybe the scooter will make skating easier. 

i was like this kids going to skate WRONG!! LOOK AT THAT SHIT!!! MONGO!!!!!!!!!

Yep they stand on the wheel to take all the weight out of the turn and bounce around barely on the thing. It's like a shopping cart style of push. Horrendous stuff man. Extremely bad for the legacy of great style I'm trying to continue nurture at that time.

The Ohio posse doesn't matter they were living in a trailer park meth vacuum.

So I knew I was losing this battle so I took the kid aside and was like you want this stupid thing? Ok your putting your foot here now. And you are going to learn to push switch.

He resisted the "safer way" to push but the stink foot is just too dangerous. Spontaneous human combustion kid. Swear on my frickin life.

When that didn't work I'd just yell out at him. HEY KID!!!! STOP PUSHING SHIT FOOT!!!!

All forth of July people be chilling. They'd see me sit up like there was a lion entering the barbeque look over at the kids and yell MONGO!!!! Hey you JAMES!!!! MONGO!!!!

That dangerous shit just bought you and hour of switch stance. I exaggerate that. He only had to push home from the fireworks switch.

I figured out how to make it work. Beginning of covid we taught all the new batch of kids how to bomb the hill to push around and almost Ollie.

The scooter was a bad idea. I see old skate dad's allow it all the time. They say maybe it will... Nah nah nah. Let me stop you right there kook. Gife the kid a frickin board and stop being a coward. Scooters are like leprechaun and unicorns. They do not fucking exist. Say with me Mike fucking Ness. They do not exist! Wash that fucking shit out of your hair take off the shaded dude.

Punk rock dad. I'm going to frickin puke
(A)pl(E)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5404 on: January 10, 2022, 03:34:46 PM »
Whenever I see footage of cops in the UK, they always look like such pussies compared to US cops.  They’re always driving some cute little car and wear cute little outfits.

They’re always so fucking polite when they’re arresting somebody too.  They’re always like “Excuse me sir, pardon the interruption but, if it pleases you, might we have a quick word?”  If that took place in the US, they’d already have the person on the ground, three dudes sitting on them, guns drawn screaming orders.

I’m sure there’s some bad ass commando police in the UK; I’ve just never seen one.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5405 on: January 10, 2022, 09:27:10 PM »
Sometimes I leave my body and I see the frame rate of life slow so much I can see the slides dropping. When I was young this only happened when I take drugs. Now it's usually caused by rage for my situation.
(A)pl(E)

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5406 on: January 11, 2022, 08:45:59 PM »
It’s been a deep thought day:

1.  Apparently around 40 people a year die from falling into Niagara Falls… so in addition to being a breathtakingly beautiful treasure of the natural world, it’s also one of the most prolific serial killers of all time. 

2.  When these multi-billionaire Jeff Bezos types drink water, it’s basically the exact same shit that comes out of a water fountain at the back of Walmart.  It’s not like they get special rich people water… it’s all just got one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms.  Theirs just comes in fancier bottles and probably has less trace contaminants and rodent fecal matter PPM, but that’s not really a big deal.

Same goes for movies/tv shows.  It’s not like they have their own special billionaire joints, they just have to watch the same regular superhero movies and rom-coms as the unwashed masses. They just have nicer tv’s.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 08:53:58 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5407 on: January 11, 2022, 09:05:15 PM »
I need an old TV. All my best art was created in the light of a blue no signal screen
(A)pl(E)

Paul_Glider Skateboards

• Rep: 56
« Reply #5408 on: January 11, 2022, 10:05:43 PM »
It’s been a deep thought day:

2.  When these multi-billionaire Jeff Bezos types drink water, it’s basically the exact same shit that comes out of a water fountain at the back of Walmart.  It’s not like they get special rich people water… it’s all just got one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms.  Theirs just comes in fancier bottles and probably has less trace contaminants and rodent fecal matter PPM, but that’s not really a big deal.

Same goes for movies/tv shows.  It’s not like they have their own special billionaire joints, they just have to watch the same regular superhero movies and rom-coms as the unwashed masses. They just have nicer tv’s.

Agreed, I feel like there is a plateau after a certain amount.

-
We're a board company that specializes in the twin tail shape
www.instagram.com/gliderskateboards
www.gliderskateboards.com

DM us on IG if you're ever interested. We offer Slap Pals a generous discount!

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #5409 on: January 13, 2022, 03:58:44 AM »
Watching that peacemaker show and can only think who the fuck is this even for? This has been a pet peeve of mine for years (first noticed it whenever it was that first gi Joe movie came out) like the only people that would actually like this show are ten years old but it's constantly swearing and not appropriate for children.
And no I'm not Helen Lovejoy being "oh won't somebody please think of the children" (I just watched robocop with my nephew's) I'm more concerned about how fucking dumb adults are getting.

BallparkFrank

• Rep: 11
« Reply #5410 on: January 13, 2022, 02:35:43 PM »
If you made all your interior walls into mosaics, would your walls get really dusty?

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #5411 on: January 13, 2022, 04:02:42 PM »
If you made all your interior walls into mosaics, would your walls get really dusty?

I'd imagine, I used to rent out an apartment with a completely tiled bathroom. It was a nightmare to clean, and no matter how much scrubbing it always looked dingy.  :-\
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5412 on: January 13, 2022, 08:10:32 PM »
I’m not a Biblical scholar or anything, but it seems like Jesus was acting a little out of character when he went into that temple and trashed all the money changers’ shit and kicked them out.

He spends his whole life as some super thoughtful, peaceful dude, then out of nowhere turns into Bruce Willis in Die Hard for an afternoon.

kenny lurk

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5413 on: January 13, 2022, 08:27:51 PM »
I’m not a Biblical scholar or anything, but it seems like Jesus was acting a little out of character when he went into that temple and trashed all the money changers’ shit and kicked them out.

He spends his whole life as some super thoughtful, peaceful dude, then out of nowhere turns into Bruce Willis in Die Hard for an afternoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_wyDCTgsz8

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5414 on: January 13, 2022, 08:30:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hahaha, that was amazing.  Looks like I’m not the first one to have that thought.

kenny lurk

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5415 on: January 13, 2022, 08:35:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Hahaha, that was amazing.  Looks like I’m not the first one to have that thought.
great minds think alike.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5416 on: January 17, 2022, 08:19:46 PM »
do firefighters have mustaches as a life alert .. like if they notice their mustache is getting crispy do they know it’s time to back out
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5417 on: January 17, 2022, 11:24:51 PM »
do firefighters have mustaches as a life alert .. like if they notice their mustache is getting crispy do they know it’s time to back out
Maybe it helps filter out debris from going in their nose and mouth.

slaab900turbo

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5418 on: January 18, 2022, 04:48:30 PM »
Should I get Instagram?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5419 on: January 18, 2022, 05:43:15 PM »
If your mustache is getting crispy then you're already dead, because the fire burnt through the mask of your breathing apparatus and your entire face is crispy.

Maybe it helps filter out debris from going in their nose and mouth.
Fire fighters in the 1800's actually used to grow out their beards for a similar purpose. They would dip them in water and put them in their mouths to try to keep smoke out. It's a good thing science exists, because if it didn't, they'd still be doing it. That's how much tradition means to the fire service.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5420 on: January 19, 2022, 05:04:50 PM »
what happened to da art of storytelling part 3

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
« Reply #5421 on: January 19, 2022, 06:04:20 PM »
not exactly a question i pondered, but grass is really fucking amazing
we never think about it but it's always under our feet wherever we go, no matter what. (deserts and other places excepted)

it grows through pavements and pebble paths as well, why does it even do that? it's a lot easier to just grow more in the same place, yet it pushes through hard as fuck and inhospitable surfaces for virtually no reward.

fucking crazy man.
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5422 on: January 21, 2022, 02:48:38 AM »
Will we get to a point where we stop calling the English language English? Just tried to watch an english movie called "twist" and the voices were so repulsive had to turn it off after 15 minutes. It's as if the majority of people from England have suddenly got brain damage and malformed jaw bones.
Now I'm Australian and I don't care how much someone wants to make fun of our silly accents that's all fine but at least our adults still talk like adults.
I'm usually pretty quick to be against Americans claiming shit but fuck it Americans seem to speak better English than the English now.

Brguy

« Reply #5423 on: January 21, 2022, 03:13:24 PM »
I wonder if future generations will work it out and create a better way of life/system that dosent involve working 5 days a week just for two days off to yourself....surely we werent put on earth to slave away 5 days a week 8 hours a day just to come home tired and do it all over again waiting for the weekend to fly by
That's a given with enough time, I wonder if humanity will ever get over the urge to genocide itself though. We've come to an age where it seems most people are misanthropes, a World War seems like a far view but suicide comes in many ways and shapes, everyone thinks they're hot shit and the rest of humanity must end.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5424 on: January 21, 2022, 03:20:46 PM »
I’ve always felt I would get along great with Roseanne Barr were we to ever cross paths.  Like we’d be legit friends.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #5425 on: January 21, 2022, 04:57:15 PM »
i actually pondered this last night before i fell asleep more than i pondered it today...

skateboard tricks you can't do, but if you're life depended on it you think you could {first try}. Like, i can't hardflip, but if someone took me hostage and was threatening to kill me and all of my loved ones unless i did a hardflip - i reckon i could do a hardflip.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5426 on: January 22, 2022, 07:18:49 PM »
I'm 6'6 it really would be optimal to be just 6 feet tall. I've had more ankle,knee,hip,spine issues than the average person. Starting to have heart and lung shit going on which is something a lot of very tall people deal with.
You're not like NBA special tall but tall enough you pretty much always stand out and there's this opposite effect being a big guy you'd think nobody fucks with you but no, everybody tries to fuck with you. I could dunk when I was about 6 or 6'1 so the extra height hasn't added anything

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5427 on: January 25, 2022, 04:49:28 PM »
why does 8 bit music feel so good in my ears

SchizophrenicFatBoy

« Reply #5428 on: January 25, 2022, 04:54:32 PM »
What would happen if Dracula drank the blood of someone with ebola or AIDS?

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #5429 on: January 25, 2022, 04:57:03 PM »
What would happen if Dracula drank the blood of someone with ebola or AIDS?

Watch True Blood if you like vampires and shit, it's fun.