Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2235128 times)

The Big Dawg and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #10140 on: February 15, 2022, 07:44:31 AM »
yeah i'm also pretty gutted to miss out on dealz that good but the deck i wanted got snatched up early so i took that as a sign the sale wasn't for me

Cthulhu!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10141 on: February 15, 2022, 08:15:50 AM »
I'm glad I missed that KCDC sale. This is a dangerous thread.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1162
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #10142 on: February 15, 2022, 09:15:06 AM »

This thread is dangerous as hell. Getting hard to explain to my wife "well no it was a one day sale and polar boards were under $40, honestly it's saving us money in the long run!"

That being said, had to buy 2 pair of LRAB shoes from the KCDC sale...

MysticalTypeExperience

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #10143 on: February 15, 2022, 11:49:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This thread is dangerous as hell. Getting hard to explain to my wife "well no it was a one day sale and polar boards were under $40, honestly it's saving us money in the long run!"

"We're literally LOSING MONEY not buying decks at these prices babe!"

manysnakes

« Reply #10144 on: February 15, 2022, 12:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, when Skate Warehouse had their 25% off sale, I couldn't pass up a few Polar decks for $32.50 with grip, paid for with my gift card purchased at 20% off. So like $27 Polar decks with Jessup Ultra Grip. Insane deal, stocked up for the year now.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #10145 on: February 15, 2022, 12:27:32 PM »
Just a heads up for anyone who copped from yesterday's KCDC sale. Keep an eye on your spam folder for an email from them. Apparently free shipping was not an intended part of the sale, so you'll need to purchase shipping if you want them to send out your order. Not sure if the shipping rates vary, but mine was $12.50 and my order was well over $100. It was such a good deal I have no issues paying that.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #10146 on: February 15, 2022, 12:48:11 PM »
Just a heads up for anyone who copped from yesterday's KCDC sale. Keep an eye on your spam folder for an email from them. Apparently free shipping was not an intended part of the sale, so you'll need to purchase shipping if you want them to send out your order. Not sure if the shipping rates vary, but mine was $12.50 and my order was well over $100. It was such a good deal I have no issues paying that.

Good looking out. This email also went to my SPAM folder, same $12.50 shipping charge for me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 11:07:54 AM by BartHarleyJarvis »

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #10147 on: February 15, 2022, 01:18:58 PM »
https://shop.atlasskateboarding.com/collections/footwear

25% off all footwear with code SALE25. Promotion ends Sunday, February 20th. Free shipping over $65.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10148 on: February 15, 2022, 01:31:27 PM »

hmmm, mine is supposed to be 12.50 but checkout is doubling it to 25. strange
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #10149 on: February 15, 2022, 01:37:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I chose "curbside pick up" when I checked out. You aren't paying $12.50 to ship your $12.50 shipping charge.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10150 on: February 15, 2022, 01:42:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I chose "curbside pick up" when I checked out. You aren't paying $12.50 to ship your $12.50 shipping charge.

yeah, that's what I just realized. I called the shop to double check. dude was real cool and thanked us all for working with them on the shipping =) I almost feel bad... $107.50 for 2 pairs of shoes and a deck shipped x-country. heck of a deal

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #10151 on: February 15, 2022, 04:06:37 PM »
I ended up canceling my order because I had second thoughts. I won't say what was ordered, but I already have more than enough.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10152 on: February 15, 2022, 04:19:23 PM »
I ended up canceling my order because I had second thoughts. I won't say what was ordered, but I already have more than enough.

I couldn't cancel... still got my half cabs for 39 bucks a pair... what I'm telling myself is that the funky color ways may be worth money if I don't end up wearing them  ??? ::) regardless, I got a natty konch deck for a homie who used to love that company. gonna set up a complete for the kid and mail it out since he claims the complete from 2012 in his trunk is good enough...

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1974
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10153 on: February 15, 2022, 06:04:44 PM »
I placed 2 orders and got 1 cancelled before I got the email asking to top up $12.50 for the shipping on the second one. Anyone else dealing with cancelled orders from KCDC?

Edit:
Good looking out dude, at least 1 of my orders got through.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 08:13:03 AM by rocklobster »
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #10154 on: February 16, 2022, 07:48:21 AM »
I swear it said free shipping after $50. I must’ve been wrong.
 2nd time this week that the shop made a “mistake” on my online order…after i received a confirmation email. What is going on?

I spent a little over $50 for a pair of shoes and a shirt. Shipping will be a 20% up charge. Still debating if its worth it.

manysnakes

« Reply #10155 on: February 16, 2022, 08:36:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
 2nd time this week that the shop made a “mistake” on my online order…after i received a confirmation email. What is going on?

I spent a little over $50 for a pair of shoes and a shirt. Shipping will be a 20% up charge. Still debating if its worth it.

I didn’t order anything, but I went and looked, and I distinctly remember the same thing. I think they’re doing a bait and switch, honestly. 

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10156 on: February 16, 2022, 08:41:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I didn’t order anything, but I went and looked, and I distinctly remember the same thing. I think they’re doing a bait and switch, honestly.
Ha! Really? I just paid the extra shipping🤦🏻‍♂️
Whatever…still a good deal

sadnocomply

• Rep: 151
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #10157 on: February 16, 2022, 08:48:00 AM »
Wait so they want us to add a 12.50 shipping item to the cart and then it costs 12.50 on top of that to ship the “shipping” that’s already $25 extra to my order. Not to mention I had 2 separate orders Kcdc fucked off hard. I emailed then to see if I can combine shipping for a better price or if I have to buy the “shipping” both separately and they never responded smh

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #10158 on: February 16, 2022, 08:55:03 AM »
Wait so they want us to add a 12.50 shipping item to the cart and then it costs 12.50 on top of that to ship the “shipping” that’s already $25 extra to my order. Not to mention I had 2 separate orders Kcdc fucked off hard. I emailed then to see if I can combine shipping for a better price or if I have to buy the “shipping” both separately and they never responded smh

They're probably pretty backed up trying to fix their mistake. You are purchasing the $12.50 shipping fee, but when you check out you should choose "curbside pick up" instead of ground shipping again. Then you'll only get charged $12.50.

They also said in their email that they would combine orders, so you should put both of your order numbers in the comments section. If you don't hear from them in a day, give them a call. Someone else called and said they were super helpful.

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 316
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #10159 on: February 16, 2022, 09:32:37 AM »
I placed 2 orders and got 1 cancelled before I got the email asking to top up $12.50 for the shipping on the second one. Anyone else dealing with cancelled orders from KCDC?

I hope none of my items get cancelled... especially since I got swiss bearings for half off!!

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10160 on: February 16, 2022, 01:04:28 PM »
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #10161 on: February 16, 2022, 01:20:22 PM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/dailydose.html

adidas puigs for 48$ today

How do they fit in terms of width? Not concerned about toe box area but rather midfoot and heel area. Whenever I wear shoes that are narrow ish I feel like my ankle is going to roll over pretty easily. 440s, dunks and jordans are very good in that regard for me.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #10162 on: February 16, 2022, 01:29:35 PM »
KCDC Update: Paid the additional $12.50 shipping yesterday and put my order number in the comments, just got a confirmation email today that my order shipped. Pretty quick considering how many orders they're probably dealing with.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 151
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #10163 on: February 16, 2022, 02:02:05 PM »
Only paid 12.50 for both orders to ship from kcdc they finally got back to me and answered my questions. At first I was sketched. Now I’m at peace and can’t wait for my items :)

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #10164 on: February 17, 2022, 11:16:00 AM »

IrritableBowel2

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10165 on: February 17, 2022, 05:41:07 PM »
Anyone get their credit card hacked during the KcDc sale?

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10166 on: February 17, 2022, 06:37:55 PM »

did you?

fuck Peter thiel but always use PP

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #10167 on: February 17, 2022, 08:13:54 PM »
https://www.faskates.com/

25% off any order with code 1985. Free shipping over $75.

IrritableBowel2

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10168 on: February 18, 2022, 07:27:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you?

Yep, I'm not 100% it was from there, but I hadn't used the card in a couple of weeks, and after I bought something on the sale two days later someone tried to pay an $800 gas bill in Chicago. Luckily they declined it, but I have to wait for a new card.

$50 tiagos though (62.50 with shipping)

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10169 on: February 18, 2022, 07:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

did you?

[close]

Yep, I'm not 100% it was from there, but I hadn't used the card in a couple of weeks, and after I bought something on the sale two days later someone tried to pay an $800 gas bill in Chicago. Luckily they declined it, but I have to wait for a new card.

$50 tiagos though (62.50 with shipping)
Gas prices have really increased lately. I wonder if they would’ve got a full tank out of that