Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2208623 times)

ryanrockmoran and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kneesles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #8760 on: February 01, 2021, 05:47:21 PM »
Action Village has some good deals on Flip decks, including some p2's ($35-$40) https://www.actionvillage.com/Flip-s/458.htm

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8761 on: February 01, 2021, 06:11:02 PM »
Action Village has some good deals on Flip decks, including some p2's ($35-$40) https://www.actionvillage.com/Flip-s/458.htm

Can't add any to cart, all of them are out of stock. The few times I was able to add a board to cart they cancelled my order because it was out of stock, or just straight up sent me the wrong board.

skateamerica is linked to Actionvillage, the stock levels on that site are more up to date.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Kneesles

• Rep: 10
« Reply #8762 on: February 01, 2021, 06:13:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can't add any to cart, all of them are out of stock. The few times I was able to add a board to cart they cancelled my order because it was out of stock, or just straight up sent me the wrong board.

skateamerica is linked to Actionvillage, the stock levels on that site are more up to date.

Ahh, I was just trying to add some stuff to my cart and noticed this. Sorry for the mix up everyone.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #8763 on: February 02, 2021, 04:53:04 AM »
oh my god action village still exists?
good come sausage

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #8764 on: February 02, 2021, 10:48:25 AM »
Possibly with 0 stock?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8765 on: February 02, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Possibly with 0 stock?

I've spend hours pouring over the site trying to add items to my cart. Their customer service chat is really slow, I just ping them there if I wanted to buy more of 1 item and get them to check the stock before I submit the order.

Skateamerica has the most updated inventory but they have 20 boards left in stock? I managed to get some Bones STFs a  few months ago for $25. The best thing on that site is Mob grip at $3.95 or M80 at $5.49, some tiny Bones 100a in 49 / 50mm ($11.95).
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8766 on: February 03, 2021, 10:10:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Mltd.com having 15% off any order, 20% off $150, & 25% off $300. Two pairs of Polar denims in 34x34 someone go jump on a good deal they are too big for me!
[close]

FYI, these guys usually run random sales more often where you don't have to spend $300 to get enough of a discount for it to be worth it. A lot of weekends they'll run 35% off three clothing categories / brands, and sometimes they'll blast with a 30% or 35% off all orders including sale.

ah, MLTD is running 35% off all sale through 2/5. code is 35SAVE. Polar / Brixton / Vans / HUF / Carhartt / ETC.

https://www.mltd.com/products/sale-29
good come sausage

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #8767 on: February 03, 2021, 10:36:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mltd.com having 15% off any order, 20% off $150, & 25% off $300. Two pairs of Polar denims in 34x34 someone go jump on a good deal they are too big for me!
[close]

FYI, these guys usually run random sales more often where you don't have to spend $300 to get enough of a discount for it to be worth it. A lot of weekends they'll run 35% off three clothing categories / brands, and sometimes they'll blast with a 30% or 35% off all orders including sale.
[close]

ah, MLTD is running 35% off all sale through 2/5. code is 35SAVE. Polar / Brixton / Vans / HUF / Carhartt / ETC.

Tried ordering from there once. My order hadn't shipped 5 days after placing it, their site claims "At MLTD we strive to get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Orders are generally shipped within one business day of the time they are placed. Delays may occur if we have problems filling an order completely, in which case we will contact you by phone (US Orders) and/or email (International Orders)."

Sent an email, no reply. Now day 6 without shipment. Got a weird feeling and found a number to call.

Dude answers - "MLTD how can I help you"
Me - "What's up, I wanted to make sure everything was okay with my order since I haven't seen it ship yet, I placed it last week"
Dude - "What is the order number?"
Me - *reads out order number
Dude - "I'm not seeing any issues with it"
Me - "Do you know when it will ship"
Dude - "no"
Me - "Okay, cool. I want to cancel it"

This was after reading some reviews about about long shipping times, some over a month and not issuing refunds. Just thought I would put this out there. I'm normally a patient person but this was a $250+ order and I just had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Ended up buying the Polar jeans from this order at Humidity.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8768 on: February 03, 2021, 12:31:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Tried ordering from there once. My order hadn't shipped 5 days after placing it, their site claims "At MLTD we strive to get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Orders are generally shipped within one business day of the time they are placed. Delays may occur if we have problems filling an order completely, in which case we will contact you by phone (US Orders) and/or email (International Orders)."

Sent an email, no reply. Now day 6 without shipment. Got a weird feeling and found a number to call.

Me - "What's up, I wanted to make sure everything was okay with my order since I haven't seen it ship yet, I placed it last week"
Dude - "no"

This was after reading some reviews about about long shipping times, some over a month and not issuing refunds. Just thought I would put this out there. I'm normally a patient person but this was a $250+ order and I just had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Ended up buying the Polar jeans from this order at Humidity.

Anyone wear those Philly/WavyTrillBaby pants yet?  Assuming they are available through humidity as well.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 01:36:33 PM by Shifty Flip »

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #8769 on: February 03, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude - "no"

damn, i ordered some polar stuff back in dec for 35% off and shit shipped the same day

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #8770 on: February 04, 2021, 01:25:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude - "no"

[close]

Anyone wear those Philly/WavyTrillBaby pants yet?  Assuming they are available through humidity as well.

Yes, tried size 36 the other day (usually wear 38). Shits are ridiculously baggy, crotch nearly to the knee, and about 3in too long in the leg. The kids will love em.

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #8771 on: February 04, 2021, 05:06:22 AM »
This isn’t a customer service thread, where the sales at??

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #8772 on: February 04, 2021, 06:10:15 AM »
This isn’t a customer service thread, where the sales at??

Just trying to share information about an experience with the retailer that was posted. If you google MLTD there is more than one result trying to figure out if they're legit. And results on their lack of service, but by all means blindly spend your money to save a few bucks on product you may never get.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8773 on: February 04, 2021, 06:29:18 AM »
nordstrom rack added a ton of vans pro's. starting at $29. sizing is all over the place but there's everything from slip on pro's to old skool pro's to era pro's to pro models to infinity.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/search?department=Shoes&division=Men&page=1&query=vans&sort=price_asc
good come sausage

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #8774 on: February 04, 2021, 06:36:00 AM »
nordstrom rack added a ton of vans pro's. starting at $29. sizing is all over the place but there's everything from slip on pro's to old skool pro's to era pro's to pro models to infinity.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/search?department=Shoes&division=Men&page=1&query=vans&sort=price_asc

They got the FA Ave's for $60 lol

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #8775 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:43 AM »

Nordstrom is going to cause divorces with all these sales.

Vernon Wells

• Rep: 34
  • Paydayyyyyyy
« Reply #8776 on: February 04, 2021, 07:40:55 AM »

Good looks. Copped the FA AVE's, they're over $100 everywhere else.

coneklr

« Reply #8777 on: February 04, 2021, 07:58:08 AM »
They also have some cons/adidas/nike/nb# on sale as well

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #8778 on: February 04, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/catoverview.html?ccode=SALE
20% off sale items. Discount applied in cart
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 12:14:18 PM by skatesum609 »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #8779 on: February 04, 2021, 09:55:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nordstrom is going to cause divorces with all these sales.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #8780 on: February 04, 2021, 10:12:17 AM »
Etnies just threw some of their winterized gear on sale on their website. Some are skateable, some are more for winter activities but could be skateable.

*EDIT: https://www.etnies.com/us/collections/winterized/
Fixed the broken link with one that works  :)

Starting around $45
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 11:29:26 AM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
« Reply #8781 on: February 04, 2021, 11:58:54 AM »
Aside from that crazy eBay deal on New Balance and a pair of Rowley's I found at a thrift store, 100% of the skate shoes I have bought for the past ~2 years have been from Nordstrom Rack, and I'm certain that the most I paid was $50

One thing I've learned is to avoid the Nike "Charge" line. That's the budget shit that they make for the discount stores. Nordstrom will have the good stuff, but that's not it
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8782 on: February 04, 2021, 12:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Seeing anything FA related on outlet sites is such a trip.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #8783 on: February 04, 2021, 01:07:40 PM »
I swore off vans after hurting my feet too many times skating them, but these sales are way too tempting.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #8784 on: February 04, 2021, 01:13:57 PM »
I swore off vans after hurting my feet too many times skating them, but these sales are way too tempting.
feel like more are coming, too, with the older pro models being discontinued. even the vans site has good discounts which typically hadn't happened. The outlet stores is where you can really score during promotional weekends

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8785 on: February 04, 2021, 01:22:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Seeing anything FA related on outlet sites is such a trip.

And people still trying to ebay the same "rare" FA Aves for 200+ as they are at the Rack for 60$ at the same time is hilarious.

coneklr

« Reply #8786 on: February 04, 2021, 02:58:51 PM »
Thinking about pulling the trigger on these and throwing my lunarlon insoles in them  ;D

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/aquatalia-jaden-suede-sneaker/n3409845?color=TAUPE

Neil

• Rep: 13
« Reply #8787 on: February 04, 2021, 03:25:24 PM »
Between the Vans site sale and Zumiez, I purchased 11 pairs of Vans in the past few weeks at an average price of $25.95/pair. That includes AVE Pros in the mix. But I feel so empty inside... I'm also thinking I'll turn 40 in 4 years with fresh pairs of yellow slip ons in the closet, dressed like a rad dad and embarrassing my daughter.

Neil

• Rep: 13
« Reply #8788 on: February 04, 2021, 03:43:30 PM »
Also, the Nordstrom Rack photographer should be fired.

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #8789 on: February 04, 2021, 04:15:19 PM »
Also, the Nordstrom Rack photographer should be fired.

CCS also has shoe pics like this from time to time. The last one I saw was a Spanky G6 and made it look like absolute shit.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.