Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2208921 times)

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #8700 on: January 22, 2021, 07:04:01 AM »
Expand Quote
if anyone ever wanted to try those anmly shoes, they are cheap right now:
https://anmly-footwear.myshopify.com/collections/all
[close]

those look fucking sick

Said nobody ^^

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #8701 on: January 22, 2021, 07:04:38 AM »
nordstrom rack has the vans chino glide pro's for $35. normally $70 pretty much everywhere else. labeled as authentic chinos but if you look at last photo you can see the webbing on the pocket.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/vans-authentic-dress-blue-chinos/n3463915?color=DRESS%20BLUES

also, seasons skateshop has two colors for $50 a pop. less sizes available but skateshop support.

https://seasonsskateshop.com/search?q=chino+glide
good come sausage

Esmith5488

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #8702 on: January 22, 2021, 07:20:39 AM »
nordstrom rack has the vans chino glide pro's for $35. normally $70 pretty much everywhere else. labeled as authentic chinos but if you look at last photo you can see the webbing on the pocket.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/vans-authentic-dress-blue-chinos/n3463915?color=DRESS%20BLUES

also, seasons skateshop has two colors for $50 a pop. less sizes available but skateshop support.

https://seasonsskateshop.com/search?q=chino+glide
Seasons is legit. I order from them like 3 times a year simply because I was cruising through and had a chat with the owner and the dude was sick.

Also those pro glides were pretty baggy in the legs on me if you never had them.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8703 on: January 23, 2021, 01:11:15 AM »
https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks

Posted this earlier in the week but the 15% off now comes with free shipping on hard goods, decks included. To get 15% off make sure you have more than 5 items in your cart and the build-a-complete discount will be applied. Couple of Doomslayers, Slave, Deathwish, Pass-port, Black Label and Real (PP) decks were already marked down from $50 to $45, slap on 15% off and free shipping.

Made an order earlier this week for some decks and the shipping was $40-ish

Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #8704 on: January 23, 2021, 07:12:55 AM »
https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks

Posted this earlier in the week but the 15% off now comes with free shipping on hard goods, decks included. To get 15% off make sure you have more than 5 items in your cart and the build-a-complete discount will be applied. Couple of Doomslayers, Slave, Deathwish, Pass-port, Black Label and Real (PP) decks were already marked down from $50 to $45, slap on 15% off and free shipping.

Made an order earlier this week for some decks and the shipping was $40-ish

tempting, that real oval 8.75”. Put in 2 sets of hardware cheap shots and grip and it works.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #8705 on: January 23, 2021, 07:34:03 AM »
Expand Quote
if anyone ever wanted to try those anmly shoes, they are cheap right now:
https://anmly-footwear.myshopify.com/collections/all
[close]

Had the low tops a while back, decent enough.
I'd get some if I wasn't swimming in shoes.

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8706 on: January 23, 2021, 08:29:35 AM »
KCDC having buy one get one 50% off on regular priced shoes and apparel. works great if you're looking to pick up those new Skate Sk8-Hi's or the Last Resorts.

https://www.kcdcskateshop.com/footwear/

FYI

Website is broken as shit. If you add two sale items into your cart, It'll remove the sale price of both items, and then put half off on the lowest value item. You'll end up paying more than you would if you just wanted to buy both at the sale price without the ongoing winter sale. I emailed KCDC about this and they said to just purchase the items separately.

Pro tip for those wanting to open a shop: please please PLEASE don't use Lightspeed. Use Square or something else instead.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 543
« Reply #8707 on: January 23, 2021, 01:45:36 PM »

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8709 on: January 23, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Garage Skate has a lot of decks on sale for $45:

https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks?_=pf&pf_p_price=35%3A45&page=4
[close]
two of the worst graphics ever for $45 if anyone is into that sort of stuff

https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks/products/pizza-emoji-8-25-deck
https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks/products/joey-brezinski-69-club-8-25-deck

I was gonna get some of those $lave decks. But I’m already sitting on half a dozen Quasis I need to ride first.

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #8710 on: January 23, 2021, 02:33:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Garage Skate has a lot of decks on sale for $45:

https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks?_=pf&pf_p_price=35%3A45&page=4
[close]
two of the worst graphics ever for $45 if anyone is into that sort of stuff

https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks/products/pizza-emoji-8-25-deck
https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks/products/joey-brezinski-69-club-8-25-deck
:o Would you rather get kicked in the nuts every 6 months, or only ride that Brezinski till you croak?

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #8711 on: January 23, 2021, 02:42:15 PM »
:o Would you rather get kicked in the nuts every 6 months, or only ride that Brezinski till you croak?
i dont want kids, a vasectomy, or to ride that garbage. win win in my book as long as i can move my shaft out of the way
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #8712 on: January 23, 2021, 02:53:48 PM »
Ooh, ooh... I love WYR.
Me next!
Would you rather have tastebuds in your asshole or assbuds in your tastehole?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #8713 on: January 23, 2021, 02:58:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Ooh, ooh... I love WYR.
Me next!

Tastebuds in my butt, no question. Would you rather only skate Joey Brezinski boards or wear 2 hats all the time, 1010 style?

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8714 on: January 23, 2021, 03:26:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Ooh, ooh... I love WYR.
Me next!
[close]

Tastebuds in my butt, no question. Would you rather only skate Joey Brezinski boards or wear 2 hats all the time, 1010 style?

Would You Rather fuck a dude or your sister?

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #8715 on: January 23, 2021, 03:38:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Ooh, ooh... I love WYR.
Me next!
[close]

[close]

something something marble or softball

Panettone

« Reply #8716 on: January 23, 2021, 03:54:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Ooh, ooh... I love WYR.
Me next!
[close]

[close]

A dude

KillDayoy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #8717 on: January 23, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »
The code ACL100 will get you another 10% off on Garage, just picked up two Label boards for 86 shipped

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #8718 on: January 23, 2021, 04:30:33 PM »
The code ACL100 will get you another 10% off on Garage, just picked up two Label boards for 86 shipped

Thank you, I just picked up a pair of Dylan Hufs and the hubba hideout tech deck set I didn't need, now lets get back to business, random guy or your sister?

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8719 on: January 23, 2021, 04:34:23 PM »

Damn, could have gotten a little more off the top, a little sore for having to pay shipping on my last order 2 days ago, but law of averages, or something like that.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8720 on: January 23, 2021, 04:42:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn, could have gotten a little more off the top, a little sore for having to pay shipping on my last order 2 days ago, but law of averages, or something like that.
doesn’t stack with the complete discount

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #8721 on: January 23, 2021, 04:44:08 PM »

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #8722 on: January 23, 2021, 04:53:54 PM »

anyone else still waiting for theirs to ship??

My crocketts took over a week to ship and almost 10 days after I received shipping confirmation to arrive at Nordstrom for pickup
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

dumptruck12

• Rep: -104
« Reply #8723 on: January 23, 2021, 06:00:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My crocketts took over a week to ship and almost 10 days after I received shipping confirmation to arrive at Nordstrom for pickup
Damn my Crockett’s took 4 days to me to get, not bad

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #8724 on: January 24, 2021, 09:48:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn am I reading that correctly? They must have a LOT of stuff going out

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #8725 on: January 24, 2021, 10:59:44 AM »
Expand Quote
KCDC having buy one get one 50% off on regular priced shoes and apparel. works great if you're looking to pick up those new Skate Sk8-Hi's or the Last Resorts.

[close]

FYI

Website is broken as shit. If you add two sale items into your cart, It'll remove the sale price of both items, and then put half off on the lowest value item. You'll end up paying more than you would if you just wanted to buy both at the sale price without the ongoing winter sale. I emailed KCDC about this and they said to just purchase the items separately.

Pro tip for those wanting to open a shop: please please PLEASE don't use Lightspeed. Use Square or something else instead.
KCDC’s online shop has always been horrible.  Every few seasons they do a reboot and it usually winds up worse than the previous version.  Hope they can pull it together, as a local/independent shop that’s worth supporting.  Online sales are so important during covid restrictions.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8726 on: January 24, 2021, 12:00:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

FYI

[close]
KCDC’s online shop has always been horrible.  Every few seasons they do a reboot and it usually winds up worse than the previous version.  Hope they can pull it together, as a local/independent shop that’s worth supporting.  Online sales are so important during covid restrictions.
that issue only seems to happen with sale items. Two full priced items it works fine for me, which I think was the intention

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #8727 on: January 24, 2021, 02:41:03 PM »
Good looks on the Jack’s Garage sale decks and discount code. Got a couple for $81 shipped. My stack is six deep now, which is pretty well stocked by my standards, and I am reassured that I won’t run low anytime soon.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8728 on: January 24, 2021, 05:37:35 PM »
Good looks on the Jack’s Garage sale decks and discount code. Got a couple for $81 shipped. My stack is six deep now, which is pretty well stocked by my standards, and I am reassured that I won’t run low anytime soon.

They had Thunder Hollow Lights listed at $40 last week, had to pick up a few pairs for the homies, even more so with free shipping and the 15% discount.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #8729 on: January 24, 2021, 07:41:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They had Thunder Hollow Lights listed at $40 last week, had to pick up a few pairs for the homies, even more so with free shipping and the 15% discount.

Shit, that’s an amazing deal, wish I had known. I’ll just have to console myself with the knowledge that this thread is always churning away and the deals will be scoured for until someone pulls the plug on the whole internet.