Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 1363426 times)

RichardBarkley, Not A Damn Chance and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CrimsonGhost

• Rep: 14
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #8640 on: January 07, 2021, 09:46:58 PM »

I guess I'll be finding out. Ended up being 53 shipped.

I sell on Mercari. That's a great deal you got. Most gear I end up trying and not liking ends up dumped on there and I  have no problem finding someone to buy it up. Just checked the sellers profile and he's verified with great reviews so you should have no problems.

skatekm0

• Rep: 6
« Reply #8641 on: January 08, 2021, 07:13:19 AM »

I sell on Mercari. That's a great deal you got. Most gear I end up trying and not liking ends up dumped on there and I  have no problem finding someone to buy it up. Just checked the sellers profile and he's verified with great reviews so you should have no problems.

Yeah, I've never used this site before but I might start doing the same thing to get rid of some stuff. Seller told me it's shipping today so that's good news. I can't seem to find the full dimensions on this board so it'll be a surprise.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
  • Spreading the shredding, sharing the Shalom.
« Reply #8642 on: January 08, 2021, 01:13:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah, I've never used this site before but I might start doing the same thing to get rid of some stuff. Seller told me it's shipping today so that's good news. I can't seem to find the full dimensions on this board so it'll be a surprise.
Iím glad a fellow SLAPper was able to snag it. Wouldíve copped for myself, but Iím on wider decks these days.
Hope your roll of the dice pays off for you.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8643 on: January 08, 2021, 04:15:28 PM »
Tri-star has 15% off, BYE2020, applies to decks and soft goods.
Did any of you guys ever notice that if you took off the end "er" from his name, moved the "b" to after the "i" and then added an "l" to the "b" that you just moved, you'd spell "Bible"?

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #8644 on: January 08, 2021, 09:47:57 PM »
I don't think Aussies check this thread,
but just in case Vans Australian site has Ave Pro's for $49 Aussie dollar's.
Sale is till Monday I believe

Mbrimson88

• Rep: 45
  • Aussie skate shop guy
« Reply #8645 on: January 09, 2021, 01:36:14 AM »

Instagram sale info below but the shop URL will not load at all no matter what I try.

Did you have access issues with their online store too, same as those other stores?

Not that I need to access any of them really, but it is interesting I can bring up pics from google from the store, but the shop site will not load.

https://www.tristarskateboards.com/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcA9-HggQ_/
I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Mbrimson88

• Aussie skate shop guy
« Reply #8646 on: January 09, 2021, 01:43:19 AM »
I don't think Aussies check this thread,
but just in case Vans Australian site has Ave Pro's for $49 Aussie dollar's.
Sale is till Monday I believe

Aussie bargains - but yes someone else in another thread gave a heads up and I bought the last two size 12 and two size 11.

Still lots of them left though - crazy bargains!!!!!

https://www.vans.com.au/ave-pro-blanc-de-blanc-blk-vna4bt7uy6-wht.html

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8647 on: January 09, 2021, 03:13:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Instagram sale info below but the shop URL will not load at all no matter what I try.

Did you have access issues with their online store too, same as those other stores?

Not that I need to access any of them really, but it is interesting I can bring up pics from google from the store, but the shop site will not load.

https://www.tristarskateboards.com/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcA9-HggQ_/

I had trouble accessing them and a bunch of US sites, had to use a VPN to access them
Did any of you guys ever notice that if you took off the end "er" from his name, moved the "b" to after the "i" and then added an "l" to the "b" that you just moved, you'd spell "Bible"?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -117
« Reply #8648 on: January 11, 2021, 01:55:52 PM »
Vans has a ton of Pros and originals on sale on their site right now.  Including Crockett 2s, Rowans, Aves, Half Cabs, Wafflecup Sk8 hi's, Chimas, TNT Prototypes, Kyle walker 1 & 2s, etc, if you like Vans you can probably find something that works for you. I want to try those Old School BMX Wafflecups or the Skate hi BMX Wafflecups. But I also want to try the new Skate Sk8 Hi's, I got an e mail from Vans or Premiere Skate that says the new Skate line has a "Shape closer to the originals" which is what I was hoping they would be. Most of the pro models are too slimmed down and choke my dogs.

I have like 6 shoes in my cart right now, I need to trim it back a pinch

https://www.vans.com/shop/mens-sale

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #8649 on: January 12, 2021, 04:45:59 AM »
for anyone thinking about them, i got the sk8-hi wafflecup-bmx shoes. they feel awesome on foot and seem pretty sturdy. good chance they're next in my rotation of 20 boxes of unopened vans to be skated, so whenever that time comes i'll chime in. right now, crockett high's are feeling A1 after 5-6 sessions.
good come sausage

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #8650 on: January 12, 2021, 05:16:55 AM »
for anyone thinking about them, i got the sk8-hi wafflecup-bmx shoes. they feel awesome on foot and seem pretty sturdy. good chance they're next in my rotation of 20 boxes of unopened vans to be skated, so whenever that time comes i'll chime in. right now, crockett high's are feeling A1 after 5-6 sessions.

I'll cosign this. I have 2 pairs of the waffle cup sk8-hi. Haven't skated yet but feel like they will be pretty great.
 Working through 17 pairs of crockett highs

Mbrimson88

• Aussie skate shop guy
« Reply #8651 on: January 12, 2021, 05:56:54 AM »
Damn Vans sale madness.

Now I have another eight pairs of Vans on the way that I really don't need, but they were cheap and I can always pass them on to others if I don't end up wearing them.

Oh well, bargains are hard to pass up!

Croquet temper

• Rep: 1
« Reply #8652 on: January 12, 2021, 06:42:08 AM »
Got those red Rowans. Currently on green ones. Xmas all the time.

Berky

• Rep: -16
« Reply #8653 on: January 12, 2021, 09:59:34 AM »
Really temped to buy those red rowans

Croquet temper

« Reply #8654 on: January 12, 2021, 10:27:58 AM »
Really temped to buy those red rowans

Iíd buy the shit out of them tbqh(I did)

DarkPools

• Rep: 11
« Reply #8655 on: January 12, 2021, 10:48:14 AM »
Seems like Active Ride Shop is back, kind of? Anyways, I have a 20% of code I got last year when they were trying to restructure. I am not going to use it, so first come, first serve to someone in need.  :)

It's for online use only: ACTIVERS2020MWS
Colt 45 Cannon

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8656 on: January 12, 2021, 11:34:41 AM »

somedudefromnj

« Reply #8657 on: January 12, 2021, 03:22:40 PM »
$50 Liberty Cups and 3ST.003

Decent size selections left for all you Adidas peeps

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/adidas-liberty-cup-sneaker/n3349829?color=FTWWHT%2FROY
https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/adidas-3-st-003-sneaker/n3349936?color=CBLACK%2FFTW

daamn you gonna do this to us huh

guess u aint make me hit buy though

Bradford

• Rep: -1
« Reply #8658 on: January 12, 2021, 03:24:02 PM »
More Vans on sale. Limited sizes and not sure what shipping will cost you though https://rosestreetskateshop.com/collections/shoes-sneakers/vans

manysnakes

• Rep: 16
« Reply #8659 on: January 12, 2021, 05:32:37 PM »
If you never stop into Nordstrom Rack, I would highly recommend it. Since I've been working across the street from one, I've bought 3/4 of the skate shoes there, usually Vans Pros, but also Nike, adidas, and New Balance. Hilariously, all of the "fashion" Vans are like ~$60, while I've rarely paid more than $40 for a pair of authentic skate shoes there

Anyway, does anyone have a link to cheap (*authentic*) Bones Swiss. I seem to remember some $45 ones back around Christmas, though I expect those are already gone. Any links?

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8660 on: January 12, 2021, 06:21:14 PM »
If you never stop into Nordstrom Rack, I would highly recommend it. Since I've been working across the street from one, I've bought 3/4 of the skate shoes there, usually Vans Pros, but also Nike, adidas, and New Balance. Hilariously, all of the "fashion" Vans are like ~$60, while I've rarely paid more than $40 for a pair of authentic skate shoes there

Anyway, does anyone have a link to cheap (*authentic*) Bones Swiss. I seem to remember some $45 ones back around Christmas, though I expect those are already gone. Any links?

I stop in the rack at least once a week. I pass one on the way home. Iíve scooped skate shoes and a few pairs of red wings from there.

KillDayoy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #8661 on: January 12, 2021, 06:34:20 PM »

Jokers has swiss for 43.99, I picked up a set maybe 8 months ago and they're going strong
https://jokersskateshop.com/Bones-Swiss-Bearings-p68460207

Mbrimson88

• Aussie skate shop guy
« Reply #8662 on: January 12, 2021, 11:14:41 PM »

Here is a link to a bit more talk about fake product, which unfortunately is getting a lot more rampant with the shortages.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=82118.msg3478666#msg3478666

Almost always if it is a no name seller on ebay or other online platform, with no shop link or something like that, it is going to be fake or hot product.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #8663 on: January 13, 2021, 04:57:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I stop in the rack at least once a week. I pass one on the way home. Iíve scooped skate shoes and a few pairs of red wings from there.

i back this. whenever i pass one i always stop in. nine times out of ten there's a pair of vans or CONS sitting on the shelf for clearance costs.

our local one had a pair of these SB blazers on the shelf in my size for about three months and i saw them on multiple occasions. i think they were only $40 too. i regret not snagging =[

good come sausage

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8664 on: January 13, 2021, 05:04:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i back this. whenever i pass one i always stop in. nine times out of ten there's a pair of vans or CONS sitting on the shelf for clearance costs.

our local one had a pair of these SB blazers on the shelf in my size for about three months and i saw them on multiple occasions. i think they were only $40 too. i regret not snagging =[

Secretly hope they messed up my crocket high order. I have 2 tracking numbers with a quantity of "2" being shipped on each. I only ordered 2 but I am reading it as them shipping 4, so we'll see.

somedudefromnj

« Reply #8665 on: January 13, 2021, 05:37:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Secretly hope they messed up my crocket high order. I have 2 tracking numbers with a quantity of "2" being shipped on each. I only ordered 2 but I am reading it as them shipping 4, so we'll see.

Haha they did that to me once for pants years ago. Good luck

Anyone still frequent 6pm.com?

DirtyBurger

• Rep: 94
« Reply #8666 on: January 13, 2021, 08:48:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha they did that to me once for pants years ago. Good luck

Anyone still frequent 6pm.com?

I fuck with 6pm, usually more for like jackets and bags though. Their shoes selection dried up awhile back it seems and their website is pretty spotty lately.

I've got a coupon code for 10% off on the Keybar website if anyone wants to try one. KBARMY
I don't care what BA says, he's not fucking 6'4.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -79
« Reply #8667 on: January 13, 2021, 10:51:58 AM »
$50 Liberty Cups and 3ST.003

Decent size selections left for all you Adidas peeps

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/adidas-liberty-cup-sneaker/n3349829?color=FTWWHT%2FROY
https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/adidas-3-st-003-sneaker/n3349936?color=CBLACK%2FFTW

In no way did I need any more shoes, but I couldn't turn down those 3st's. My heart says thank you, but my wallet hates you.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 882
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #8668 on: January 14, 2021, 11:20:31 AM »
Free shipping and 10% off everything at TGM with Jan10 code.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKB5bHMAgcY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #8669 on: January 14, 2021, 07:58:17 PM »
Free shipping and 10% off everything at TGM with Jan10 code.

Thanks!

Just ordered a deck and shoes I don't need but it's all about stimulating the economy! 

Bonus they're in Michigan.
Enjoy your life.