Author Topic: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE  (Read 15013 times)

brent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2012, 03:19:08 PM »
damn nigga, shut up already
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2012, 03:22:22 PM »

man, i'm sorry, but i've dealt with idiots like this my whole life, and i can't let this motherfucker think he's changed my mind.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »
Was that County lock-up that chewy does a line past?   8)

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2012, 03:32:25 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha I love it. So most of your friends are white. Hahaha I peeped this niggas hole cards now he's mad. Black people accept everybody but nobody accepts them. You're a black nigga with that slut mentality.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha I love it. So most of your friends are white. Hahaha I peeped this niggas hole cards now he's mad. Black people accept everybody but nobody accepts them. You're a black nigga with that slut mentality.

not to be a racist myself but i'm assuming that you could infer - from my use of vernacular - that if i was black, i certainly have a lot of white friends. you're not a fucking psychic, breh. this is america. what's your point?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 03:45:39 PM by Charles Smith »

donster

• Rep: -1
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2012, 03:54:51 PM »
My bad, man. You know what you're right. I'm sure your white friends love and respect you. I can tell by this picture I found of you and them on Halloween

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 04:00:42 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2012, 03:57:35 PM »

this white man is mocking black culture.

the Uncle Tom is somehow co-signing it.

LoL

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
My bad, man. You know what you're right. I'm sure your white friends love and respect you. I can tell by this picture I found of you and them on Halloween

oh, you're cute now

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2012, 04:13:16 PM »
Definitely a few good clips in there but it seemed like it was 2 minutes of skateboarding stretched into a seven minute clip.  Not to mention most of my favorite guys on palace weren't in there.  I'm looking forward to the full length.

wheee!

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

not to be a racist myself but i'm assuming that you could infer - from my use of vernacular - that if i was black, i certainly have a lot of white friends. you're not a fucking psychic, breh. this is america. what's your point?
Hahahaa someone hit this nigga with a "he speaks so well" and he loved it. So now speaking English is reserved for white folks. You're a tom from way back. You're worse than leetgeek and Jimi  combined.  Jimi isn't really that bad anymore, so that probably an insult to him for me to even mention him in the same breath as you

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Hahahaa someone hit this nigga with a "he speaks so well" and he loved it. So now speaking English is reserved for white folks. You're a tom from way back. You're worse than leetgeek and Jimi  combined.  Jimi isn't really that bad anymore, so that probably an insult to him for me to even mention him in the same breath as you

you're such a condescending dickhead. if you weren't so eager to label me as "some kind of nigger" maybe you'd see the validity in everything i've said. but i suppose someone hit you with a "he speaks so well" too, and you decided to be the public defender of the black panthers. good luck with that.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2012, 04:47:37 PM »
I know a lot a black dudes want to believe that, but everyone white person I've noticed that participates in any type of so called "black culture" has always done some fuck shit towards black, or they come with a certain arrogant attitude within that culture.

while that is true in some situations, there are some white dudes who didn't grow up in the suburbs with nothing but white people around them. in new york you got white people living in the same neighborhoods with black people and skate with black people n eventually really get into rap music n shit like that. just like you got some black dudes who didn't grow up in the hood and be on some carlton fresh prince shit.  i guess all im tryna say is not everybody stories is the same.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2012, 05:05:30 PM »
imma side with my nigga cotg, cuz i fux wit palace but, the fake thrill nigga shit neeeds to stop. its getting annoying

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2012, 05:27:03 PM »
imma side with my nigga cotg, cuz i fux wit palace but, the fake thrill nigga shit neeeds to stop. its getting annoying

hahahaha

this square still sayin "thrill"

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
I know a lot a black dudes want to believe that, but everyone white person I've noticed that participates in any type of so called "black culture" has always done some fuck shit towards black, or they come with a certain arrogant attitude within that culture.
[close]

while that is true in some situations, there are some white dudes who didn't grow up in the suburbs with nothing but white people around them. in new york you got white people living in the same neighborhoods with black people and skate with black people n eventually really get into rap music n shit like that. just like you got some black dudes who didn't grow up in the hood and be on some carlton fresh prince shit.  i guess all im tryna say is not everybody stories is the same.

I'm not saying white people can't like rap music, I'm saying that just because they like rap music or grow up with blacks or whatever, doesn't mean they're going to view black people in a different light than the white people that don't.  A few months ago there was a dude that was going around in his truck killing random black people. I looked at the dudes page 4/5 of his favorite people were black , listened to rap music but on his timeline it's a bunch of niggers.
Or all those white people that were upset that rue was black. A ton of them were using slang or had it in there names.
 The most perfect example was when kanye west went up on stage with Taylor swift notice how kanyewestisanigger was trending. You don't think a ton of those people listened to his music?

asakusa75

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »
Can we just get back to how killer the cameos are please?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

while that is true in some situations, there are some white dudes who didn't grow up in the suburbs with nothing but white people around them. in new york you got white people living in the same neighborhoods with black people and skate with black people n eventually really get into rap music n shit like that. just like you got some black dudes who didn't grow up in the hood and be on some carlton fresh prince shit.  i guess all im tryna say is not everybody stories is the same.

[close]
I'm not saying white people can't like rap music, I'm saying that just because they like rap music or grow up with blacks or whatever, doesn't mean they're going to view black people in a different light than the white people that don't.  A few months ago there was a dude that was going around in his truck killing random black people. I looked at the dudes page 4/5 of his favorite people were black , listened to rap music but on his timeline it's a bunch of niggers.
Or all those white people that were upset that rue was black. A ton of them were using slang or had it in there names.
 The most perfect example was when kanye west went up on stage with Taylor swift notice how kanyewestisanigger was trending. You don't think a ton of those people listened to his music?

i don't doubt that at all. some white people are weird with their racism. some will cheer for a black athlete but then call him the n word when he fucks up or those racist SEC schools rooting for black football players. all i'm saying is there are some that think like that but let's not automatically assume that every single white person thinks like that as well. while shake junt does OD some of the shit they do i doubt guys like reynolds or herman are calling tk and antwuan the n word behind their back.  

i hope not lol...

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2012, 08:30:23 PM »
I can't really say anything bad about tk. Dudes not really buck dancing or anything. Whenever you see tk he's either skating, or saying some inspirational shit low key. The main shit I have a problem with , and this is the skate industry as whole! Is niggas treating theorists like a pet negro, and hoe everyone is so fascinated thayt a black dude can be positive.  That's disgusting to me. I haven't heard not one person mention how good he is at skating. He's out here doing balanced kickflip back.5-0 tre flips out and they're talking about how nice he is. They keep hitting him with the new version of "he speaks so well".  Shake junt there's probably some fuck shit going on, but at the same time that's how white people from the south/Midwest act. It's just not widespread knowledge that that's how a ton of white people act, because, they don't get defined by that. I watch honey boo boo so I know what's really going on hahah

I don't know man...his "Compton Ass Terry" phase was some the most coonish shit in skating.  He's a lot better now that he pretty much talks like a Jedi, but god damn Terry Kennedy circa 2004.

As far as Palace vs. Shake Junt goes, there is just bigger fish to fry when it comes to the collective concerns of black culture. Economic disenfranchisement and a broken justice system is on the top of the list, but that's just way left field of something I would like to discuss on Slap.

Zasamare

« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2012, 12:54:23 AM »
COTG is completely right though. You sound like one of those black dudes who have issues with interalized racism who feels accepted because he's not "the average black guy". Nigga is a reclaimed term that black people use, if any other person uses it, it's cultural appropriation. Just because it's something that's become normal doesn't mean that it's acceptable. Dude called them out on their shit and lo and behold you came to defend them. Liking black culture is not the same as liking black people. That's all dude is saying. You're not living in reality if you think this is a colorblind world. Racism is institutionalized, that shit is there and will continue to be there. 

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2012, 05:16:27 AM »
He always makes good points, its just hard for most to digest because its laced with troll.

my pregnant head

• Rep: 13
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2012, 05:46:02 AM »
Maybe its ignorant on my part but I always thought the notion of words that people of a certain race were allowed say but other races wern't was so counter-intuitive and strange. Why try and foster any sort of division in groups like that especially when you are so eager to cry racism? If racism is such a bad thing (obviously I think it is) then why make it so certain words can only be used by certain people based on what race they are? It's like being pissed off at somebody for being racist because its not ok for people of their race to behave a certain way. If you have a problem with the use of the word "nigga" which is certainly justifiable then it just makes sense to me you should have a problem with anybody using it regardless of their color.

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »

lmao

you lil niggas is BUGGIN

yall dudes bet not never get locked up

cuz it wil b a nigga that takes your shoes and steals your commisary b 4 n e other race

all that black power shit goes out the window

puerto ricans say "nigga" in 30mins fresh off the wake up than the avg black dude says it in a week and aint shit you can do

if a crakkka say nigga round me he gotta b thorough or im cavin his face

this aint that serious

yall beefin with each other (2 niggas) on some extra dumb shit

both yall right and wrong at the same damn time

lol @ child of the trailor park for not knowing the origins of uncle tom(who in fact helped slaves until crakkkas re edited hbs's story to form a villain)

lol @ chuck for lettin cotg cast his spell on him( he has mastered making you care what he thinks)

ps...theo is SO caked up from crakkkas kissin his black ass and considering where he's from his PMA is commendable for any human being
(karl and malcolm too)

RIP CHARLEY FORD

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude, you're a tom. It's not necessarily about being offended by whites , it's that black folks don't have any self respect. Jewish people would mainstreaming ike or hymie or any other Jewish slur become mainstream , even if they used it to address each other. These same non black people that say nigga will turn around and talk greasy about blacks. I live in la dude and the same Mexicans you see rolling around bumping tupac are the same ones that will shoot you for being black.

A lot of you negros have it confused, just because some white dude listens to rap or says nigga or whatever, does not mean they like or respect you, or black people in general. Most of the time, just like in this case, these dudes and those quartersnacks dudes are mocking black people, and you clown ass niggas actually cosign that stupid shit. Not only cosign it, but actually speak against a black dude pointing it out. Like you just did.

[close]

by the way, nice harriet beacher stowe reference... but i wonder: is it possible for blacks to love only each other while ostracising everyone else they've grown up with? sounds more like hate to me. stay safe!
[close]
Hahahahaa first of all, who the hell is that. Secondly how is an oppressed people coming together to fight oppression a form of hate. Nigga talking about ostracizing. Hahahaha nigga we're the ones being ostracized.  I seriously doubt you're a black dude now.
[close]

because we're talking about coming together over semantics. i know that i'm nobody's nigger and i dare someone to treat me as such, or another black man in my presence. aside from that, fuck who says "nigga", i really couldn't fucking care less.
[close]

let me clarify, i really couldn't care less because EVERYONE says it. and we continue to put it in songs, inviting everyone to sing along.

example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

joebudden

« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »
Maybe its ignorant on my part but I always thought the notion of words that people of a certain race were allowed say but other races wern't was so counter-intuitive and strange. Why try and foster any sort of division in groups like that especially when you are so eager to cry racism? If racism is such a bad thing (obviously I think it is) then why make it so certain words can only be used by certain people based on what race they are? It's like being pissed off at somebody for being racist because its not ok for people of their race to behave a certain way. If you have a problem with the use of the word "nigga" which is certainly justifiable then it just makes sense to me you should have a problem with anybody using it regardless of their color.

good point

however

you didnt take into consideration the genesis of the word nigga

when said with conviction it means different things to different people

negros use it in juxtaposition

erybody else uses it condescendingly (ala fuck you niggER I can say nigga too)

please understand that millions of black people hate that word and dont/wont ever call one another that

and contrary to popular belief being from the hood doesnt make you blacker....it makes you stronger or weaker

diction, syntax, phonetics, slang all play a part in how you communicate/relate with one another

these niggas have more in common than what they dont

ps
black kids from the suburbs wish they were from the hood so they can relate

black kids from the hood wish they were from the suburbs so they can live a good life

being a black skater no matter your background you will be called whiteboy

stevie, harper, keenan, kareem, antwuan etc all went through it

these days you got the next generation below the niggas that was gettin at you trying to be you

id rather be the nigga getting called white than the nigga gettin shot by one of his NIGGAS

its trippy mane

'now we got whiteboys callin themselves nigga'
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:28:02 AM by joebudden »

my pregnant head

• Rep: 13
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2012, 06:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

good point

however

please understand that millions of black people hate that word and dont/wont ever call one another that

and contrary to popular belief being from the hood doesnt make you blacker....it makes you stronger or weaker

diction, syntax, phonetics, slang all play a part in how you communicate/relate with one another

ps

black kids from the hood wish they were from the suburbs so they can live a good life

these days you got the next generation below the niggas that was gettin at you trying to be you

id rather be the nigga getting called white than the nigga gettin shot by one of his NIGGAS

its trippy mane

I get where you are coming from but you have to appeal to ideas like conviction of condescension to legitimize why it's unacceptable for a white dude to say it. I'd be more of the opinion that it's wrong to condescend more so than it's wrong to say "nigga" and if you are suggesting that any one person is superior to another due to their race then that is exponentially more offensive then just using a word you're "not supposed to use" because of you race, it all just seems so backwards. I guess I'm kinda going in circles but I guess its just that racism is such a senseless and awful thing I don't see why people are so eager to create cultural boundaries that are race specific in order to combat racism. Us Vs. Them mentality is so reductive and harmful.

P.s: I loved you in Def Jam Vendetta, man.

P.P.s: Is it racially insensitive of me to play Def Jam Vendetta?

joebudden

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2012, 07:00:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

good point

however

ps

its trippy mane

[close]

I get where you are coming from but you have to appeal to ideas like conviction of condescension to legitimize why it's unacceptable for a white dude to say it. I'd be more of the opinion that it's wrong to condescend more so than it's wrong to say "nigga" and if you are suggesting that any one person is superior to another due to their race then that is exponentially more offensive then just using a word you're "not supposed to use" because of you race, it all just seems so backwards. I guess I'm kinda going in circles but I guess its just that racism is such a senseless and awful thing I don't see why people are so eager to create cultural boundaries that are race specific in order to combat racism. Us Vs. Them mentality is so reductive and harmful.

P.s: I loved you in Def Jam Vendetta, man.

P.P.s: Is it racially insensitive of me to play Def Jam Vendetta?

thanks i really tried to pump it up with def jam v but ended up making mood muzik instead

have at it....

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1196
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2012, 07:14:11 AM »
hardly art, hardly starving

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2012, 09:09:38 AM »
That Palace shit is played out. By next year this time nobody will give a damn.