Author Topic: Alien Workshop x Right Wing ?!  (Read 47359 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: Alien Workshop x Right Wing ?!
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2013, 02:30:02 PM »

One does not simply become a Libertarian without cognitive dissonance.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
Expand Quote
"As far as "free" Heathcare, there is no sub thing unless a doctor performs a procedure as a form of charity which I think is fine obvioisly. What I don't like and don't trust is state run healthcare which is for some reason labeled as free. Why? Because its not free. I think itll end up being like anything else the state takes over...the price will go up and the quality will go down."
[close]

Your ignorance is just painful to read. This argument is not some hypothetical for you to feel out. There is hard evidence in every developed country on the planet that a state run option lowers cost overall. It's not open to debate. The only reason you have been hoodwinked into believing that it is open to debate is in order for the insurance companies to keep a vice grip on your family's health and finances. You have nowhere else to go so you are at their mercy. I have lived in many countries with state run healthcare. In Spain, I paid 50 EUR extra a month for 100% covered premium private care because I could. No copay, no fucking deductible, nothing.. ever for less than a fraction of what it costs here to get nothing in return (I currently pay $570 a month for my family to have a 5K deductible each and essentially get nothing covered). You will always have the option of buying private health insurance. Just because there are public buses doesn't mean you can't still buy a fucking car if you want stupid. It's not mutually exclusive. The only difference is that Americans would have the choice the rest of the world has: To not have to choose between going broke or staying healthy.

+1
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:10:59 AM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
How many of you 9-11 truther kooks believed in the mayan 2012 thing? Be honest.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »
this thread should be renamed 'out urself as a ridiculous libertarian/idiot', kinda a Coles notes on which posters are crazy
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"As far as "free" Heathcare, there is no sub thing unless a doctor performs a procedure as a form of charity which I think is fine obvioisly. What I don't like and don't trust is state run healthcare which is for some reason labeled as free. Why? Because its not free. I think itll end up being like anything else the state takes over...the price will go up and the quality will go down."
[close]

Your ignorance is just painful to read. This argument is not some hypothetical for you to feel out. There is hard evidence in every developed country on the planet that a state run option lowers cost overall. It's not open to debate. The only reason you have been hoodwinked into believing that it is open to debate is in order for the insurance companies to keep a vice grip on your family's health and finances. You have nowhere else to go so you are at their mercy. I have lived in many countries with state run healthcare. In Spain, I paid 50 EUR extra a month for 100% covered premium private care because I could. No copay, no fucking deductible, nothing.. ever for less than a fraction of what it costs here to get nothing in return (I currently pay $570 a month for my family to have a 5K deductible each and essentially get nothing covered). You will always have the option of buying private health insurance. Just because there are public buses doesn't mean you can't still buy a fucking car if you want stupid. It's not mutually exclusive. The only difference is that Americans would have the choice the rest of the world has: To not have to choose between going broke or staying healthy.
[close]

+1

exactly.  I pay 100 usd a month for private insurance for my family on top of public medical in australia.  it covers a wide array of stuff and even kicks in for things like acupuncture.  We don't have to have private insurance it just has some nice benefits.  before we were married and lived in the US I couldn't get insurance and my wife paid 400 a month for pretty much nothing.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:41:40 PM by rfox »

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
i always wanted one of those "star spangled lie" shirts. or the "tv is your god" one.

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2013, 06:03:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Guys, everything is ok. The president being black means all of our problems will be gone.
[close]
I feel like this is something obvious racists say. Who ever said all our problems would be gone if we had a black president? You are insulting a position that doesn't exist because you hate the  fact that the president is black and really want a white guy back in the office.

guys guys

presidents of the United States (which is actually a foreign corporation, a fact I'm sure none of you will actually look up) are selected NOT elected.

votes are so we don't riot

campaigns are to convince you to accept who you're getting anyways.

there is a difference between a freeman or state citizen and a bondman or United States citizen.

when you get your SSN you become a "federal employee" and tax paying entity. your name is in caps because you are now a corporation and the US which is a corporation (as opposed to the USA which is the land mass) can only deal with corporations. this is why you get a marriage license because you are performing a "corporate merger"

it all comes down to maritime admiralty law and UCC laws.

anyone know what the number on the BACK of your SS card is? a bond exchange number for YOU. this is traded on the open market. you are collateral the corporation puts up, to pay of the debt it acquires from borrowing from the federal reserve (a foreign banking cartel, which is part of the IMF, which is part of the crown corporation, which is simply the PAPACY'S bank)

divide and conquer comes from the illuminati's (jesuits, knights of malta, continental freemasons, and high level shriner freemasons) law of five. ever wonder where the peace sign comes from? as in the hand sign? not the symbol which is actually the crows foot a witchcraft symbol.

the law of five is how to bring order out of chaos, and vice versa. make the chaos, then bring about the order you want, but couldn't get the people to originally accept (just like the Hegelian dialectic)

its a good graphic other than pointing people to be misled at infowars, which is run by jesuit coadjutor alex jones.

please people, do some research.

i skate, work and still find time to do it. it just means no more mind numbing bread and circuses.

SheepShagger

« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Guys, everything is ok. The president being black means all of our problems will be gone.
[close]
I feel like this is something obvious racists say. Who ever said all our problems would be gone if we had a black president? You are insulting a position that doesn't exist because you hate the  fact that the president is black and really want a white guy back in the office.
[close]

guys guys

presidents of the United States (which is actually a foreign corporation, a fact I'm sure none of you will actually look up) are selected NOT elected.

there is a difference between a freeman or state citizen and a bondman or United States citizen.

when you get your SSN you become a "federal employee" and tax paying entity. your name is in caps because you are now a corporation and the US which is a corporation (as opposed to the USA which is the land mass) can only deal with corporations. this is why you get a marriage license because you are performing a "corporate merger"

anyone know what the number on the BACK of your SS card is? a bond exchange number for YOU. this is traded on the open market. you are collateral the corporation puts up, to pay of the debt it acquires from borrowing from the federal reserve (a foreign banking cartel, which is part of the IMF, which is part of the crown corporation, which is simply the PAPACY'S bank)

divide and conquer comes from the illuminati's (jesuits, knights of malta, continental freemasons, and high level shriner freemasons) law of five. ever wonder where the peace sign comes from? as in the hand sign? not the symbol which is actually the crows foot a witchcraft symbol.

the law of five is how to bring order out of chaos, and vice versa. make the chaos, then bring about the order you want, but couldn't get the people to originally accept (just like the Hegelian dialectic)

its a good graphic other than pointing people to be misled at infowars, which is run by jesuit coadjutor alex jones.

i skate, work and still find time to do it. it just means no more mind numbing bread and circuses.

I like your sense of humour.

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
-10 is all i get for speaking the truth? come on fools you can do better than that.

remember "in one voice they cried Barabas!"

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2013, 02:44:31 AM »
hey stim co i work for the government thanks for all the info about yourself
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2013, 03:59:31 AM »
-10 is all i get for speaking the truth? come on fools you can do better than that.

remember "in one voice they cried Barabas!"

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2013, 09:15:41 AM »
The conspiracy perspective will always be comforting because it implies that there is a group of people somewhere that are actually in control of what is going on, when in fact the truth is much more frightening.
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

SheepShagger

« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »
The conspiracy perspective will always be comforting because it implies that there is a group of people somewhere that are actually in control of what is going on, when in fact the truth is much more frightening.

This. Everything must have an explanation to a conspiracy theorist.  9/11 truthers could tell you how the gov. made sure it was sunny that morning.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:33:56 AM by SheepShagger »

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2013, 12:27:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

guys guys

You're an idiot. Just trying to make everything sound as complicated as possible. There's no conspiracy in everything and there's nobody that would be in charge of all of this. You just hate certain people and way of thinking and try to convince your self that its everywhere so that you have something to rebel against. And besides if it was that way, then you're still just wasting your time thinking about it cuz it will never matter what you think and you will never be able to make a change. Just enjoy life and dont give a crap about what might be going on in the world.

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2013, 02:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

guys guys

[close]

You're an idiot. Just trying to make everything sound as complicated as possible. There's no conspiracy in everything and there's nobody that would be in charge of all of this. You just hate certain people and way of thinking and try to convince your self that its everywhere so that you have something to rebel against. And besides if it was that way, then you're still just wasting your time thinking about it cuz it will never matter what you think and you will never be able to make a change. Just enjoy life and dont give a crap about what might be going on in the world.

well you can do what you have done which is to take the blue pill, research nothing, never understand anything useful

or you can do what i do which is to take the red pill, RESEARCH AND POST FACTS, and learn something useful

my question is this: HOW MANY OF YOU SHIT TALKING COWARDS ACTUALLY LOOKED UP THE FACTS THAT I POSTED?

probably none, as that would require the BALLS to face the truth.

calling someone an idiot or a troll after posting FACTS, not SPECULATION, proves who the real coward and idiot is.

SheepShagger

« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

guys guys

[close]

[close]

well you can do what you have done which is to take the blue pill, research nothing, never understand anything useful

or you can do what i do which is to take the red pill, RESEARCH AND POST FACTS, and learn something useful

my question is this: HOW MANY OF YOU SHIT TALKING COWARDS ACTUALLY LOOKED UP THE FACTS THAT I POSTED?

calling someone an idiot or a troll after posting FACTS, not SPECULATION, proves who the real coward and idiot is.

/b/ro, first you need to look up the definition of a fact.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »
All the statists in this thread clamoring for free shit are hilarious and believing in the two party system.

You are the exact audience for the graphic and you are butt hurt it is coming from Alien Workshop.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2013, 03:43:48 PM »
FACTS

EDIT: WE LIVIN THAT BLUE PILL LIFESTYLE
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:50:42 PM by Jack Klompis »
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2013, 04:07:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

guys guys

[close]

[close]

no, nobody went on the internet and looked up your ''facts'' because it doesnt matter what the ''truth'' is, Our lives are the way they are no matter what the truth is and we are not gonna be able to change anything, so the less i know the better i probably feel. How have you benefitted from learning all that ''usefull'' stuff you talk about? is your or anybody elses life somehow better now? im not a coward or an idiot i just don't believe that anything you say, no matter if its true or not, will ever have an effect on my life so i don't give a fuck. btw you really don't know what the word fact means.

D. Bag

« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2013, 08:20:20 PM »
Things learned from this thread -

1.  Discussing politics on a skateboarding website is akin to discussing calculus with a mixed class that contains both retards and rocket scientists.  It's calamity, everyone thinks they're right, and yet, it's terribly sad when you put it all together and watch tempers flare.

2.  If you mention a black president, the goon squads cries racism because - god fucking forbid - anyone ever mentions race that's non-white without also praising that same race MUST by one of those darned bigots that are ruining it all!  Can't we see how much oppression there still is?  I mean, it isn't like we can have a black president or anything in this day and age...oh, wait a sec....we do.  So much for that.

3.  Apparently, if you're identified as a libertarian for simply not falling for the two-party crap, you wear a tinfoil hat.  Just like how if you're liberal, you're a welfare leech, and if you're conservative, you're a bible-thumper.  Seems fair enough.  Divide and conquer, and all that stuff.

4.  Both of the two AWS x InfoWars decks are going to look nice in my office next to my Lee Bender Actions Realized guest model.

Carry on, fellas, I wouldn't want to interrupt this silly pissing match any longer than necessary.

D. Bag

« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »
...and high level shriner freemasons...

I've never figured out how the Shriner freemasons are always supposed to have so much fucking power when it seems that all they do is sell vidalia onions and drive those tiny cars while wearing a tasseled fez.  Always a mystery to me on that one.

All kidding aside, I don't trust the government for shit (and neither should anyone), I just like to keep a very, very wide berth of skepticism on too much conspiracy stuff.  Because, if any of it is true, we'd be so tragically fucked that it'd be better that we simply don't know.  As people, we can't even handle it when our favorite TV show goes off the air, so even if it were partly true, it'd turn people batshit just to try and grasp the situation.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.  I just prefer to not remain as ignorant as most.

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2013, 09:25:55 PM »
D. Bag for Prez

D. Bag

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2013, 09:58:24 PM »
D. Bag for Prez

Nah, that job sucks!  At least now, when I'm having a shitty day, I just close up shop early and go out for margaritas and numb my brain a bit.  Until they put a fully stocked bar in the oval office, I'm out of the running.

SheepShagger

« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2013, 10:21:05 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=67376.msg1833772#msg1833772 date=1358917323
Expand Quote
...and high level shriner freemasons...
[close]

I've never figured out how the Shriner freemasons are always supposed to have so much fucking power when it seems that all they do is sell vidalia onions and drive those tiny cars while wearing a tasseled fez.  Always a mystery to me on that one.

All kidding aside, I don't trust the government for shit (and neither should anyone), I just like to keep a very, very wide berth of skepticism on too much conspiracy stuff.  Because, if any of it is true, we'd be so tragically fucked that it'd be better that we simply don't know.  As people, we can't even handle it when our favorite TV show goes off the air, so even if it were partly true, it'd turn people batshit just to try and grasp the situation.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.  I just prefer to not remain as ignorant as most.

You're just as dumb stimcocruzer.

heshrat69

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2013, 12:20:29 AM »
this is slap at its best right here. first you got johnnydipshit or what ever his name is saying THE-WORKSHOP is right winged becuase they made a board colab with INFO wars?!?!? hah fucking great. next you got the entire slap community sharing all this bull shit every one needs to learn for them selves. Just research this shit its not that hard. the world is a fucked up place, every one do your own research and form your own opinion, not the opinoin of another, but your own. wierd right?! RANT OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :'(

P.S.
yes i cried when i saw this. so what

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2013, 01:15:37 AM »

1.  Discussing politics on a skateboarding website is akin to discussing calculus with a mixed class that contains both retards and rocket scientists.  It's calamity, everyone thinks they're right, and yet, it's terribly sad when you put it all together and watch tempers flare.

2.  If you mention a black president, the goon squads cries racism because - god fucking forbid - anyone ever mentions race that's non-white without also praising that same race MUST by one of those darned bigots that are ruining it all!  Can't we see how much oppression there still is?  I mean, it isn't like we can have a black president or anything in this day and age...oh, wait a sec....we do.  So much for that.

3.  Apparently, if you're identified as a libertarian for simply not falling for the two-party crap, you wear a tinfoil hat.  Just like how if you're liberal, you're a welfare leech, and if you're conservative, you're a bible-thumper.  Seems fair enough.  Divide and conquer, and all that stuff.

4.  Both of the two AWS x InfoWars decks are going to look nice in my office next to my Lee Bender Actions Realized guest model.

Carry on, fellas, I wouldn't want to interrupt this silly pissing match any longer than necessary.

5. Dbag is a faggot.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2013, 10:33:07 AM »
threads like this make me wish hitler won WW2 and america didnt exist

D. Bag

« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »
5. Dbag is a faggot.

Only when I'm giving your 'ol pappy a sympathy beej.  I know he can't get one anywhere else because he's ashamed that he's only packing 2" rock hard, but I'm a firm believer in charity for those who have nowhere else to turn.

Do you REALLY think I'm going to be offended by this?  God, you're a dumb cunt.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2013, 12:33:02 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=67376.msg1833739#msg1833739 date=1358914820

This type of backlash reminds me of very early post-9/11 hostility that I would go through when I would bash Bush or any of his cronies when they started to dis-assemble our civil liberties for our "own safety".

D. Bag

« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2013, 01:00:31 PM »
You're just as dumb stimcocruzer.

And, you've certainly proven yourself to be Mensa-level for intelligence with such awesome statements.  Care to explain WHY anyone should trust the government?  Seriously, instead of being a raving dumbass, try making a point some time.  It's your choice to be a trusting dimwit or grasp that nobody in power gives a shit about you, you'll learn things for yourself in due time.  You can think whatever you want, but don't believe for a second that anyone in this world will look out for you or REALLY gives a shit about your well-being.  That mindset is for pussies and weaklings who are incapable of taking care of themselves, but perhaps that's what you are, some schlub who will always need to lean on the system.  Since I don't know you from any other asshole, I'll just assume that's the case based on your response.

I know you're just a kid, but sometimes you've got to let the Santa Claus dreams vanish.  It'll save you plenty of heartbreak later when nobody comes rushing to your aid to save you from your own poor choices.