Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 1731673 times)

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #11190 on: August 15, 2020, 06:38:28 PM »
You’ll probably have to enter for raffles for these at your local shops/stores that will have raffles online.

I think they are this month QS. So, the usual shops with a QS account will have them.

The acg dunks are def this month.  Just got blessed with a pair

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
« Reply #11191 on: August 15, 2020, 06:47:18 PM »
Expand Quote
You’ll probably have to enter for raffles for these at your local shops/stores that will have raffles online.

I think they are this month QS. So, the usual shops with a QS account will have them.
[close]

The acg dunks are def this month.  Just got blessed with a pair
want those! more than these Civilist. To want a pair just to wear these days is brutal.  Size 13 if any leads!

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
    • Portmanteau
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11192 on: August 15, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »
Civilist ones look cool before they turn all colorful

wheee!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1175
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Banned from the room

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
    • Aural Buthcheryers
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11194 on: August 17, 2020, 09:13:26 PM »
nike release the GT Pro again already. whats with the hold up. anyone got a review on that shoe?

If this is the one your talking about it fucking sucks.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 469
    • 35th Ave Skates
« Reply #11195 on: August 17, 2020, 09:48:35 PM »
Gt pro has no padding on the heel and is incredibly stiff on the lip so it digs into my foot. Not a fan.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #11197 on: August 18, 2020, 06:18:59 AM »
There's an Ishod shoe coming. I've only seen a pixelated screengrab but it looks like a one piece upper (kinda like that Adidas shoe that came out last year that everyone said looked like a nurse's shoe, I don't remember the name) atop a thick-ish cupsole... looked thicker than a Bruin react.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

fredgallSOTY

• Rep: 19
  • unhinged slap maniac, Doggies skateboards Pro.
« Reply #11198 on: August 18, 2020, 06:50:33 AM »
There's an Ishod shoe coming. I've only seen a pixelated screengrab but it looks like a one piece upper (kinda like that Adidas shoe that came out last year that everyone said looked like a nurse's shoe, I don't remember the name) atop a thick-ish cupsole... looked thicker than a Bruin react.
this could be good, or this could be very very bad
tony hawk star

Solid bowlcut

« Reply #11199 on: August 18, 2020, 08:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this could be good, or this could be very very bad
Hard to fuck up shoe that has Ishods name on it

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11200 on: August 18, 2020, 08:10:00 AM »
entered a raffle for bearbrick dunks at my local.. why not.

Crap

• Rep: 30
« Reply #11201 on: August 18, 2020, 10:30:55 AM »

Anyone know which Adidas shoe that is? I don't really know what a nurse's shoe looks like, so I'm just going to post Adidas skate shoes from the last couple years that people thought were ugly. Was it any of these?

DarkPools

• Rep: 13
« Reply #11202 on: August 18, 2020, 11:51:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Anyone know which Adidas shoe that is? I don't really know what a nurse's shoe looks like, so I'm just going to post Adidas skate shoes from the last couple years that people thought were ugly. Was it any of these?

Pretty sure it's that one they referred to as the Nurse shoe!
The nurse shoe look is just the all white semi-padded cupsole looking shoes I think.
Colt 45 Cannon

Solid bowlcut

« Reply #11203 on: August 18, 2020, 12:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Pretty sure it's that one they referred to as the Nurse shoe!
The nurse shoe look is just the all white semi-padded cupsole looking shoes I think.
Fuck, now i can't unsee it. Never gonna look my pair same way again

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #11204 on: August 18, 2020, 12:33:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No, I remembered the name of the shoe, it was the Sabalo.

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #11205 on: August 19, 2020, 12:45:03 AM »

You can all look forward to heading down to your local skate shop to grab a pair of these, no problem at all.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -2
  • Who Cares
« Reply #11206 on: August 19, 2020, 05:06:26 AM »

You can all look forward to heading down to your local skate shop to grab a pair of these, no problem at all.

Oh for sure. I might even get two, one to chill in and one to skate.

Crap

• Rep: 30
« Reply #11207 on: August 19, 2020, 05:21:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No, I remembered the name of the shoe, it was the Sabalo.

Oh, I forgot about THAT ugly Adidas shoe. I got all excited that they were making Ishod a Liberty Cup for a minute.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #11209 on: August 19, 2020, 02:45:16 PM »
Yes we know they change color. Thanks.

Banned from the room

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
    • Aural Buthcheryers
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11210 on: August 19, 2020, 04:24:18 PM »
Gt pro has no padding on the heel and is incredibly stiff on the lip so it digs into my foot. Not a fan.

Definitely. It's also half a size smaller than normal Blazers. Likily because of the great wall of gum on the toe.

They look good They just don't skate good.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Lukabrazi

• Rep: 42
« Reply #11211 on: August 20, 2020, 01:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Definitely. It's also half a size smaller than normal Blazers. Likily because of the great wall of gum on the toe.

They look good They just don't skate good.

definitely appreciate this feedback, if they left the regular GT blazer collar would it be better? I have started skating the Rowan's recently because of a lack of GT pros at my local, and no Nike shipments all summer, and feel like I'm having shoe madness. GT pros are really nice first week if you skate everyday then they just deteriorate.

I though the pro's might rectify this but it seems the other cons of the shoe outweigh the pros of that higher tapered sole.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11212 on: August 23, 2020, 01:09:45 PM »
Forgot to save the link, but there is a italia 94 (soccer team) SB dunk coming out.  Shoe is all blue and matches the jersey, sole is colored like the Italian flag

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #11213 on: August 24, 2020, 11:46:15 AM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Nike_SB_Dunk_Mid_Pro_ISO_Shoes/descpage-NKDMBGW.html orange label dunks on skatewarehouse I got a 13 and its off the site already so stock must be pretty limited get there while ya can.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
« Reply #11215 on: August 24, 2020, 01:13:54 PM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Nike_SB_Dunk_Mid_Pro_ISO_Shoes/descpage-NKDMBGW.html orange label dunks on skatewarehouse I got a 13 and its off the site already so stock must be pretty limited get there while ya can.

Saw this too late.
Missed on this and the Lakers Jersey. Ouch.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11216 on: August 24, 2020, 01:40:47 PM »
highest bid is already around 140 for a size 13 of those on stockx haha

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11217 on: August 24, 2020, 01:41:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Saw this too late.
Missed on this and the Lakers Jersey. Ouch.
all sites crashed for kobe jersey this morning. snrks was no chance, nbastore instant sellout

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #11218 on: August 24, 2020, 03:57:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol would only be making $10 after fees and shipping. Might skate them if I can churn through my current rotation, keep them deadstock in the meantime.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11219 on: August 24, 2020, 05:13:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

lol would only be making $10 after fees and shipping. Might skate them if I can churn through my current rotation, keep them deadstock in the meantime.

eBay doesn’t charge a fee on sales over $100