Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745875 times)

jimi420

Re: real confessions
« Reply #2910 on: March 27, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »
Expand Quote
sike... unless youre going to break up with a girl because shes a bitch, cheating is lame as fuck
[close]

She was being a bitch at that time. Why I don't break up with her? I guess I've conformed, I'm comfortable, I'm used to her...It's a bit sad, not so fun, and redundant... I don't have to try with her.  & of course the sex, it's always the sex. I have it sure with her you know? I don't have to go out looking for it.

At the time you might be stoked on it but after a while you realize what you did and you're just like "Fuck." It haunts you, but don't ever confess. That shit gets around.

Grubby Mits

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2911 on: March 29, 2011, 01:22:53 PM »
I think i've developed some sort of commitment problem. I'm only 17 so it's probably a phase, but recently whenever i get with a girl on a one off i tend to get with another one as soon as possible to sort of move on, it's weird. Like this weekend i got with two best friends (similar to my virginity loosing story some of you may remember, but just with kissing/groping etc) and earlier i was thinking that i wanted to get with someone this weekend or something so i could like move away from it and like show that it doesn't matter to me, without even realising. Does anyone get this?

BriDen

« Reply #2912 on: March 29, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
I think i've developed some sort of commitment problem. I'm only 17 so it's probably a phase, but recently whenever i get with a girl on a one off i tend to get with another one as soon as possible to sort of move on, it's weird. Like this weekend i got with two best friends (similar to my virginity loosing story some of you may remember, but just with kissing/groping etc) and earlier i was thinking that i wanted to get with someone this weekend or something so i could like move away from it and like show that it doesn't matter to me, without even realising. Does anyone get this?

You'd be weird if you weren't like that at 17.

carlwinslow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2913 on: April 14, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »
you dudes should get off your computers, out of your house, and enjoy life.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #2914 on: April 15, 2011, 02:46:29 PM »
great advice dr.phil, now get the fuck out

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #2915 on: April 15, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
Slap deleted my account because I encouraged everyone in america to share the Real video with us, just beacause here in Barcelona we dont buy skateboarding dvd. Guess what W. I watched the fuck out of since day one for free and bought some hash with my money. My lungs thank you and peace out.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2916 on: April 16, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
Wanting to quit cigarettes but having no motivation to do so

Dealing with my moms boyfriends bullshit and what he puts me, my brother, my mom through (He owns the house we live in)

Smoking weed everyday (95% by myself) Also not even getting that high anymore

Fear of getting out of high school with absolutely no memories that i can look back on (not even going to fucking prom)

Dont have enough money for community college, no job, no license and my parents expect me to work before high school ends which doesnt seem likely.

Not being able to support my above mentioned habits

Skating alone all the time mostly at night because like a lot of people here i hate people watching me skate also the lack of skaters around here

Having problems with the lack of friends i have and how hard it is for me to make friends because of the stupid shit people talk and gossip about that i cant  relate to at all, making it impossible to hold a conversation with anyone

Knowing my lifes a cake walk compared to alot of other peoples but still feeling depressed and shit all the time

My family barely getting by financially

Fear of becoming an alcoholic later in life, i saw it happen to my best friend and hes a year younger then me. Might of been the saddest most fucked up thing that ive seen him go through but he cut back a lot now but i know once hes 21 its all over for him again

Having 4 of my best friends get stuck in this piece of shit town yet the 1 that was actually a piece of shit morally and what not. got a ride at fullsale university in florida where he now is. Yet all of my other friends are way smarter and could actually succeed at school and shit if we cared and now there going to waste here including me (i hope not)

This isnt even half of my problems but im just dragging it on at this point...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 07:02:37 PM by Jonisafreak3 »

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #2917 on: April 16, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »
I'm gonna get drunk so I can avoid myself

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2918 on: April 16, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
I cannot write a paper. I have trouble meeting the paper length, developing a paragraph that flows well, not using the same words over and over, etc. This brings me down a lot, especially since I want to go to grad school. I do anything to avoid writing a paper. I never had the skills to write a decent paper. I have a lot of knowledge on the degree I'm pursuing, more than students who have been in the program for a year or two. But making a paper is way out of my skills.

I know I'll suffer great financial problems when I go to grad school. I don't have a car, I use my parents car. I have a few thousand saved up, but that won't cover a lot. There's no way I'll receive any scholarships or FASFA, my parents are in the middle, we are not poor enough to get a good amount of free money and not rich enough to pay out of pocket. I'm afraid I will accumulate a shitload of debt. So far I'm debt free, but probably not for long. I also worry where I'll live when I go to grad school. Future sucks.

And to top that, I don't even know if I'll get a job. The economy is not good and doesn't seem to get any better. I think the only place I can work at is fast food. I already done that hell hole of a job, but it may be my only choice.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2919 on: April 17, 2011, 05:52:24 AM »
I cannot write a paper. I have trouble meeting the paper length, developing a paragraph that flows well, not using the same words over and over, etc. This brings me down a lot, especially since I want to go to grad school. I do anything to avoid writing a paper. I never had the skills to write a decent paper. I have a lot of knowledge on the degree I'm pursuing, more than students who have been in the program for a year or two. But making a paper is way out of my skills.

I know I'll suffer great financial problems when I go to grad school. I don't have a car, I use my parents car. I have a few thousand saved up, but that won't cover a lot. There's no way I'll receive any scholarships or FASFA, my parents are in the middle, we are not poor enough to get a good amount of free money and not rich enough to pay out of pocket. I'm afraid I will accumulate a shitload of debt. So far I'm debt free, but probably not for long. I also worry where I'll live when I go to grad school. Future sucks.

And to top that, I don't even know if I'll get a job. The economy is not good and doesn't seem to get any better. I think the only place I can work at is fast food. I already done that hell hole of a job, but it may be my only choice.

I hope the same doesnt happen for me. I hate fast fucking food. Big coporations like mcdonalds over working you for the minimum of wages. Yeah college and debt is really fucking high. I had a friend that was smart as shit and got into a college that  is really damn good and went for a semester and could not afford it financially so he dropped out. Now hes in debt out of his ass does nothing but bmx and work on the side and has a heroin/oxycotin problem. The world is a crazy fucking place...

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2920 on: April 17, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
i love sleeping more then any human should

I hate waking up and when i do im so miserable and depressed i wish i could just keep sleeping and dreaming

Last time i hooked up with a girl was either last december or the december before that

Girls tell me im attractive, i have low self esteem issues, very picky with girls. Ill see a girl whos remotely attractive and will either tell my self i dont have a chance or convince myself shes already taken or actually have a conversation with her and lose all interest. If a girl has gotten with a friend or a guy im not fond of its automatically a no-go unless shes really special.

spring break started on friday and havent done anything but sit home since friday night and by the way it looks ill be broke on 420 and will be stuck with do nothing all break

i feel like being alone all the time is gonna turn me crazy and im just gonna snap one day

the only thing that would make me happy is if i had my own place to live and enough money to get by

i feel like ill never get the chance at picking up women like you do in high school especially with all the freshmeat, it depressed me even more when my friends older brother told me (hes been with the same GF since forever) to fuck as many girls as you can in high school...

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #2921 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »
Since that hygiene thread a while back I started using wash cloths and one is exclusively for my ass crack. I don't know what it is but it's like an oily layer of stankified swamp ass that just hangs out and would stick to my hands/soap bar pre-washcloth. How did I get along without it.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2922 on: April 17, 2011, 06:48:33 PM »
all of you young dudes sweating the job factor, college, weed habits- ENJOY it while you can.

the depression will go away, if you let it. life usually levels out if you just flow a little bit.

listen to good music, follow your passion, and breathe a little bit.

Also, getting laid in high school was hard as fuck. once you get past 22 it gets so much easier.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2923 on: April 17, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »
all of you young dudes sweating the job factor, college, weed habits- ENJOY it while you can.

the depression will go away, if you let it. life usually levels out if you just flow a little bit.

listen to good music, follow your passion, and breathe a little bit.

Also, getting laid in high school was hard as fuck. once you get past 22 it gets so much easier.

What do you mean by enjoy it while you can? of all my 17 years its been shit completely. I have to deal with getting kicked out of my house every other day and i dont mean me, i mean me my mom and my brother living on the street literally. My whole familys broke and they cant afford to/dont care to help me out with my future.

steve

« Reply #2924 on: April 17, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
hombre, you ranted about not getting laid, being broke on 420, yada yada. complain all you want, life sucks sometimes, but you're on a fucking computer typing your woes away. get the fuck out of the where ever you live and apply to schools if that's what you want. it's all in motivation. if you want to be a bitch, be one, but expect to live that way until you chin up and make it.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2925 on: April 17, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
hombre, you ranted about not getting laid, being broke on 420, yada yada. complain all you want, life sucks sometimes, but you're on a fucking computer typing your woes away. get the fuck out of the where ever you live and apply to schools if that's what you want. it's all in motivation. if you want to be a bitch, be one, but expect to live that way until you chin up and make it.

What are you talking about? I never said thats "what i want". What the fuck does "chin up and make it" even mean dude, its a confession thread not "lets criticize someone because they have problems and decided to write them down" thread

steve

« Reply #2926 on: April 17, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
real confessions has been a funny fucking thread for years now, fuck whining about shit at 17. i wish i wish i wish. i wish that when i lived with my grandmother she didn't segue a conversation about TV advertisements into the moment where she told me that she has genital warts because her ex husband cheated on her.

write in a diary because nobody cares- posting the trials of life on a message board without hopes for feedback, c'mon...- you know how bad it is.... don't expect a smile and an "it's all right" sentiment after i tried to offer some positive energy to bring some heads up- cause i remember things looking bleak from 17-23- you come off saying "my life has been complete shit"- looking at life like that and you're already crawling out of the fucking crapper.

you want to complain, on the fucking internet, mind you, about your family not caring enough to help you make a future. stop wasting time here and make that shit happen. by make it happen i mean, apply to a college and search for loans and grants- you will get them- or move out, live with friends, work at a pizza joint or somewhere similar, and get fucked up- at least you'd be having more fun than you are currently.

its your movie homes, make that shit
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:13:57 PM by steve »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2927 on: April 17, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What do you mean by enjoy it while you can? of all my 17 years its been shit completely. I have to deal with getting kicked out of my house every other day and i dont mean me, i mean me my mom and my brother living on the street literally. My whole familys broke and they cant afford to/dont care to help me out with my future.
You cannot be that poor if you're on a computer. Like Steve said, apply at colleges and go for grants/scholarships for poor families. My girlfriend comes from a single mother home, she got $10,000 from FASFA, that does not include other financial aid. There's money out there. Apply at a community college, their standards to get in are low and the price, if you are a resident, is cheap. Try hard.

"That's life
I tell ya, I can't deny it,
I thought of quitting baby,
But my heart just ain't gonna buy it."

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #2928 on: April 18, 2011, 12:49:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What are you talking about? I never said thats "what i want". What the fuck does "chin up and make it" even mean dude, its a confession thread not "lets criticize someone because they have problems and decided to write them down" thread

Have you read this thread? It's not only a confessions thread, but it's also an advice/motivation/snap people out of their shit thread.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2929 on: April 18, 2011, 01:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you read this thread? It's not only a confessions thread, but it's also an advice/motivation/snap people out of their shit thread.

Thats what i took it as honestly. I didnt even know if anyone would even really reply. I might have said this before but i dont have a friend where i can just talk about anything so it actually felt a little better to let that stuff off of my chest since its essentially the little crap in my life. Oh and by the way i dont "act like a bitch" in real life, im actually nice maybe too nice and i never even really bring up stuff about myself anymore because i gave up since people have fun talking about themselves more, well that and criticizing other people. Like i said before

Knowing my lifes a cake walk compared to alot of other peoples but still feeling depressed and shit all the time

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2930 on: April 18, 2011, 02:36:20 AM »
real confessions has been a funny fucking thread for years now, fuck whining about shit at 17. i wish i wish i wish. i wish that when i lived with my grandmother she didn't segue a conversation about TV advertisements into the moment where she told me that she has genital warts because her ex husband cheated on her.

write in a diary because nobody cares- posting the trials of life on a message board without hopes for feedback, c'mon...- you know how bad it is.... don't expect a smile and an "it's all right" sentiment after i tried to offer some positive energy to bring some heads up- cause i remember things looking bleak from 17-23- you come off saying "my life has been complete shit"- looking at life like that and you're already crawling out of the fucking crapper.

you want to complain, on the fucking internet, mind you, about your family not caring enough to help you make a future. stop wasting time here and make that shit happen. by make it happen i mean, apply to a college and search for loans and grants- you will get them- or move out, live with friends, work at a pizza joint or somewhere similar, and get fucked up- at least you'd be having more fun than you are currently.

its your movie homes, make that shit

"apply to a college and search for loans and grants"
They wont give me financial iad for community college and they didnt give it to my brother so he had to drop out because we could not afford it and my mom told me it would be the same for me. i looked at her and told her what do you expect from my future. She almost broke down infront of me.

"move out, live with friends"
had a plan to, all friends flacked out on me because there not ready to leave the nest and they rather be pampered by there parents as long as possible. all somebody would have to say is "i got a place if you need to crash and help finding work to pay for rent your more then welcome" i would literally tell them im packing my shit right now.

'work at a pizza joint or somewhere similar"

Even if i could find work i was told i would need to support my own ride. My parents never took me to get my permit or license and i have no means of transportation because both my parents work of the clock. Ive needed a job for awhile. Im still working at getting one.

"get fucked up- at least you'd be having more fun than you are currently."

I do get fucked up but you can only smoke pot for so long. All that other shit is wack ive seen way to many lives ruined by it including my fathers so...

"its your movie homes, make that shit"

I try to i wake up every morning thinking "what can i do today that wouldnt make everything so bland and predictable"? i go on facebook bam no messages no wall posts nothing. i say to myself ok and lurk to see what people were doing last night and mostly everyone is doing something. I think to myself shit man all i did was sit in my basement, how come no one invited me. Try to make phone calls for plans no one picks up or they bullshit me and say they already have plans or some excuse. Then i think how could i find something to do. Pick up my board for a session and then come back inside. still no human contact with anyone, shit. Bullshit on the internet. Now its nighttime i lurk facebook yet again to see what people are doing, most people have plans, no one even hints that im alive. Try calling people again and this time more people dont pick up. Thats when shit falls apart. by 11 a clock at night if im not doing anything, i basically figure that im gonna stay home for the night.  Rinse and repeat.

steve

« Reply #2931 on: April 18, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »
hombre- your mother has no idea what she's talking about. APPLY for it- there are more scholarships that you can imagine- i've been in and out of college for 8 years now- there's a ton of free money- there is a difference between grants/scholarships and fin. aid/loans-

said town you live in appears to suck, like most places it will pull you into the depths of a weighted nothingness that is stunting and leaves one stinking with stagnation-

no permit or license- steal a bike and learn to ride that shit, assuming that you aren't going to skate there because you don't want people watching you. at 17 i skated 5 miles to scrub pots, dishes, and bed pans at a hospital- it sucked but i burned one down on the shred and macked it the girls i worked with- it wasn't that bad.

you're 17-if smoking pot is getting old already, it might be a good idea to stop-being content with lackadaisical living could really be cured if you made the step to go to college- find some teacher or guidance counselor to talk with- it isn't easy to find someone who cares but there are people out there- fuck man talk to a community counseling therapist if you have to-

you cannot say that there aren't services to help kids like you- for 5 years i ran a group home for the most violent, mentally unstable, sexually perverse, youth outside of DYS lockup- despite cuts, there are plenty of social services if you're willing to bust hump and look.

This internet shit destroys the social lives of young people- or so it seems- you lurk, peep facebook, call people and no one gets at you- you sit at home- doooo things, man-

you were offered advice- advice that's got truth and some living experience behind it- roll with it

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2932 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:26 AM »
If your parents worry about your future, why don't they take you to get your permit? What do you mean your parents work of the clock?

And your mom is wrong, your brother was lazy (I hate to sound mean). Financial aid is available. What do you want to do for a career?

If it means walking a mile or two to get to work then that's what you'll have to do. ? You can some how afford a skateboard, shoes, etc...why not a cheap bike? If you want to get hired fast, you need to take initiative. Jobs won't come to you. Fast food usually hires people often, it's a shitty job, trust me I worked there for a couple of years, but you'll be getting paid. Summer is approaching, that means places will be hiring.

And if you want some social interaction, which will make you feel happier (chemicals in your brain), then join a club, sport at school...hang out at the skate park or a local spot that everyone goes to. Talk to kids in your classes.

Maybe joining the military? There's good benefits, but it is not for everyone, me included.

You have to take action in your life, you obviously have it hard, things won't come to you...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:16:57 AM by Crass »

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2933 on: April 18, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »
Everyone is going to think this is lame, but I have horrible self-esteem issues, which stem from having pretty bad skin problems in the past--how bad is it that I can't even just say 'acne'.
Anyways, it's at the point now, and has been for the past three years, that I just avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces completely. The thing is, my skin's not even that bad these days, I guess I'm just a lil' bish, but does it ever suck.
May seem petty, especially compared to some things on here, but it feels good to talk about it, and this seemed like the appropriate thread.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2934 on: April 18, 2011, 04:20:02 PM »
i used to think about things like that all the time (i still do but not as much), but not necessarily acne. the thing is, at the end of the day, no one really cares if you have acne, and if they do then they arent someone you want to be down with anyway. life is too short for drama queen bitches who actually care about petty shit like that.

just gotta be like fuck it

jonisafreak3

« Reply #2935 on: April 18, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
said town you live in appears to suck, like most places it will pull you into the depths of a weighted nothingness that is stunting and leaves one stinking with stagnation-

Yeah the middle of jersey is desolate, especially after moving here from NY. I went from being in a city i loved to being in a small white surburb

no permit or license- steal a bike and learn to ride that shit, assuming that you aren't going to skate there because you don't want people watching you. at 17 i skated 5 miles to scrub pots, dishes, and bed pans at a hospital- it sucked but i burned one down on the shred and macked it the girls i worked with- it wasn't that bad.

This actually gives me hope and ill take your word for it. I mean i have been looking for work and shit

This internet shit destroys the social lives of young people- or so it seems- you lurk, peep facebook, call people and no one gets at you- you sit at home- doooo things, man-

I get pissed off when people say that (no offense). I dont enjoy being on the internet and i hate lurking. Fuck i lurked this site for a good month or 2 before i made my account. Its not easy for me to "just do things" its not like i can walk outside or skate around my town and find people around, if it were that easy i wouldnt be in this social situation. Im telling you man the town i live in is very strange.

you were offered advice- advice that's got truth and some living experience behind it- roll with it

I took the best i could from it, and ill try too

If your parents worry about your future, why don't they take you to get your permit? What do you mean your parents work of the clock?

Well first my mom wanted her boyfriend to teach me how to drive but he said i had to take a drug test first which even my mom testified too. Hopefully she takes me out to learn before the summer. My mom works from 9-6 and she takes a 2 hour train to NY everyday. She comes home and has to deal with my little step brother and cook food for the whole family so she barely has time even for herself and my moms boyfriend is just left to be avoided at all times

And your mom is wrong, your brother was lazy (I hate to sound mean). Financial aid is available. What do you want to do for a career?

Its alright me and my brother are 2 completely different people. I was thinking lawyer or psychiatric but now everything is still up for debate. Its not so much i want a specific career i just want a job that i dont absolutely hate and that i can get paid enough to make a living for myself

If it means walking a mile or two to get to work then that's what you'll have to do. ? You can some how afford a skateboard, shoes, etc...why not a cheap bike? If you want to get hired fast, you need to take initiative. Jobs won't come to you. Fast food usually hires people often, it's a shitty job, trust me I worked there for a couple of years, but you'll be getting paid. Summer is approaching, that means places will be hiring.

I see where your coming from. My brother did the whole bike thing and hated it and thats one of the only times i felt bad for him and showed me how scummy my parents could be. I refuse to work at mcdonalds thats my only problem.

And if you want some social interaction, which will make you feel happier (chemicals in your brain), then join a club, sport at school...hang out at the skate park or a local spot that everyone goes to. Talk to kids in your classes.

I try man i tried all of that. Its just people in general. I can barely find anyone who i can hold an intelligent conversation for more then a sentence. The stuff that the kids are into i have no interests in. A lot of them are alcoholics, i dont drink alcohol. All if them watch the jersey shore, i hate the jersey shore. All of them like rap music, i like rap music too but real rap, not lil wayne or drake or whatever dumbass the music industry wants to give millions of dollars to write nursery rhymes. we really are just really different people and my friend says he thinks its because i grew up in brooklyn and things are a lot different there then here.

Maybe joining the military? There's good benefits, but it is not for everyone, me included.

No thats not even a possibility but thats something that i wont get into because anything that has to do with religion or politics is bad news

You have to take action in your life, you obviously have it hard, things won't come to you...

Im trying to man im just waiting till high schools over, it just freaks me out when i see some of my peers who are out of high school and there just vegetables and miserable and i mean the kids that are specifically in this town . I wish i didnt have it so hard sometimes, i wish i was as ignorant so i can just enjoy my day without thinking about the problems.

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #2936 on: April 18, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
i think im developing an internet addiction, all i do is lurk in slap, watch movies in netflix, and tube8 .

steve

« Reply #2937 on: April 18, 2011, 05:29:56 PM »

Yeah the middle of jersey is desolate, especially after moving here from NY. I went from being in a city i loved to being in a small white surburb

This actually gives me hope and ill take your word for it. I mean i have been looking for work and shit

I get pissed off when people say that (no offense). I dont enjoy being on the internet and i hate lurking. Fuck i lurked this site for a good month or 2 before i made my account. Its not easy for me to "just do things" its not like i can walk outside or skate around my town and find people around, if it were that easy i wouldnt be in this social situation. Im telling you man the town i live in is very strange.

I took the best i could from it, and ill try too

Well first my mom wanted her boyfriend to teach me how to drive but he said i had to take a drug test first which even my mom testified too. Hopefully she takes me out to learn before the summer. My mom works from 9-6 and she takes a 2 hour train to NY everyday. She comes home and has to deal with my little step brother and cook food for the whole family so she barely has time even for herself and my moms boyfriend is just left to be avoided at all times

Its alright me and my brother are 2 completely different people. I was thinking lawyer or psychiatric but now everything is still up for debate. Its not so much i want a specific career i just want a job that i dont absolutely hate and that i can get paid enough to make a living for myself

If it means walking a mile or two to get to work then that's what you'll have to do. ? You can some how afford a skateboard, shoes, etc...why not a cheap bike? If you want to get hired fast, you need to take initiative. Jobs won't come to you. Fast food usually hires people often, it's a shitty job, trust me I worked there for a couple of years, but you'll be getting paid. Summer is approaching, that means places will be hiring.

I see where your coming from. My brother did the whole bike thing and hated it and thats one of the only times i felt bad for him and showed me how scummy my parents could be. I refuse to work at mcdonalds thats my only problem.

I try man i tried all of that. Its just people in general. I can barely find anyone who i can hold an intelligent conversation for more then a sentence. The stuff that the kids are into i have no interests in. A lot of them are alcoholics, i dont drink alcohol. All if them watch the jersey shore, i hate the jersey shore. All of them like rap music, i like rap music too but real rap, not lil wayne or drake or whatever dumbass the music industry wants to give millions of dollars to write nursery rhymes. we really are just really different people and my friend says he thinks its because i grew up in brooklyn and things are a lot different there then here.

No thats not even a possibility but thats something that i wont get into because anything that has to do with religion or politics is bad news

Im trying to man im just waiting till high schools over, it just freaks me out when i see some of my peers who are out of high school and there just vegetables and miserable and i mean the kids that are specifically in this town . I wish i didnt have it so hard sometimes, i wish i was as ignorant so i can just enjoy my day without thinking about the problems.

i'm just layin it on ya a little thick. if you don't dig your set up change it- equate it to skating even- ride loose or ride tight. don't be afraid of death wobbles on the long hills. sometimes you've got to leave the mind alone and just get high

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #2938 on: April 18, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
try finding positives about people you meet,/know instead of focusing on shit you disagree with them about.

also you seem like a huge fucking moron. instead of thinking you are better than everyone, think they are better than you or at least equal and treat everyone better. also get better tastes because you are pathetic.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2939 on: April 18, 2011, 07:52:43 PM »
yeah, you sound like a whiny little bitch. nothing you're going through is unique. you're not important and neither is your problems, so stop thinking you need to amount to anything. just dive into your situation, steal, rape, go to jail, smoke meth with the money you make mowing lawns. we need more fucks like you, i don't want you taking any of us who've reached manhood's jobs. fight your step dad. pawn your computer, join the army, jack off to big black women. stop typing in this thread till you graduate high school or grow the fuck up. write your congressman or get tattoos that don't mean anything.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius