Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745658 times)

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

Re: real confessions
« Reply #3060 on: July 09, 2011, 11:55:01 PM »
I need to get my skateboarding shit together..  I absolutely fucking hate asking for more boards when Im not even doing anything to deserve it.

LOU.502

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3061 on: July 10, 2011, 10:34:12 PM »
I need to get my skateboarding shit together..  I absolutely fucking hate asking for more boards when Im not even doing anything to deserve it.

your a 16 year old doctor genius prodigy and you're getting hooked up. nice

im probably lying

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #3062 on: July 10, 2011, 10:56:21 PM »
Ha, Im stressing about it.  I wanna film something I like but its still "good"

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #3063 on: July 10, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »
I need to get my skateboarding shit together..?  I absolutely fucking hate asking for more boards when Im not even doing anything to deserve it.
Haha, your proabably the annoying 12 year old shit who constantly sends in sposnor me tapes, and the shop owner, got annoyed by your constant harassment, but out of sympathy hooked you up with a few boards.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #3064 on: July 10, 2011, 11:03:23 PM »
Yeah thats definitely me, spot on.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3065 on: July 12, 2011, 09:45:29 PM »
i've never actually heard a mac miller song, but i do know he is the best rapper alive
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

BriDen

« Reply #3066 on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »
what do you do if you cheat on your gf drunkenly one night while she's outta town? my friend wants to know his dick is still wet from juices and he feels bad

Hope to god your girl doesn't find out that you fucked your friend.

Or that you're gay.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3067 on: August 24, 2011, 11:54:58 AM »
I haven't had an actual friend since I started college, its been 3 years and counting
I'm drug free (not anti-drug), never found the interest and I find it a waste of money.
Sometimes I get too facetious.
I wish I could be a nomad. Travel the world, meet people, work crazy jobs, etc. Will never happen though.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3068 on: August 24, 2011, 02:19:40 PM »
I'm drug free (not anti-drug), never found the interest and I find it a waste of money.

you haven't tried the right ones
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #3069 on: August 26, 2011, 12:38:07 AM »
Lately I'm more attracted to dykey girls. Not full on bull dykes but the ones who are still feminine but when you look at them you think "yeah, you're definitely gay."

tonysean

« Reply #3070 on: August 26, 2011, 08:46:30 PM »
I skated yesterday for the first time in months. I hang out with hipsters and bros. I'm struggling with the fact that I might actually like techno.

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #3071 on: August 27, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »
None of my friends skate and so I always skate alone. Haven't skated with a good friend for a few years now. Oddly enough though I enjoy skating alone

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3072 on: August 28, 2011, 02:29:16 AM »
when i was 14 i started to wear my watch on my right wrist because i saw that koston did it.

Anthony

• Rep: -6
« Reply #3073 on: August 28, 2011, 08:29:17 AM »
None of my friends skate and so I always skate alone. Haven't skated with a good friend for a few years now. Oddly enough though I enjoy skating alone
Man I wish I could enjoy skating alone. All my friends stopped skating and I hate skating alone so I havnt been skating nearly as much as i want to be. Im lucky if I skate once a week now. Ive been skating more than half my life so im not just going to stop, I need to find a new crew I guess.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3074 on: September 01, 2011, 05:37:18 AM »
I often have to focus on not grinding my teeth or squeezing my teeth together because of stress, anxiety and some surpressed anger issues. Been working really hard on all of those but its a huge challenge because they have been a part of me for most of my life. I think Iīm going to go to an abandoned house with a baseball bat one of these days to let some of that anger out. Also, I donīt really trust anyone.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3075 on: September 02, 2011, 10:29:45 PM »
What the fuck am I gonna do after school?

alexanderportnoy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3076 on: September 02, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »
I don't apply to colleges until late 2012, but I'm already nervous about applications. And I really wanna get out of my hometown for college and go somewhere new, but I'm also scared of being completely on my own like that, away from everyone I know and have grown up with. But I feel like I won't grow into my own person any other way. Also, I like characters in books more than most real people. I feel like I have potential to be way smarter than I am, I'm just very lazy; my family thinks the same. I only skate around the housing development I live in, even though there are parks not too far away. I used to skate the parks daily, but got burned out on skating and needed to balance it out more with the rest of life I guess. I hit on girls with boyfriends unless they've been with the guy for a while since high school relationships never last. I'm always scared to make a move on a girl I genuinely like because I always want to be friends before dating but once we're friends it feels like if I do anything than she'll be pissed at me. I'm in love with my neighbor and we hang out like a couple but she claims to not see me like that. We just don't do anything physical. But I still really like her a whole lot, more than any other girls anyway. But whatever.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

« Reply #3077 on: October 05, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »
Threads like this are good because you come to realize that all human beings are pretty much the same, in spite of our apparent differences.

As for a confession...My girlfriend at the time and I were driving home and somehow got into a fight (you know how it goes), and it got to the point where I just screamed "I'M SMARTER THAN YOU!". She dumped me on the spot and I started bawling like a little girl, because I couldn't believe I'd let myself say that and the relationship was over. On top of that, we still had a half hour drive ahead of us. We ended up making up, but I feel horrible about saying that to this day, and probably forever.

I also suck with women, which is somewhat ironic given that I'm obsessed with romantic love. This is further complicated by the fact that I fall for women so easily. Everything about them is just amazing to me. I recently told a friend that I liked her romantically, but I actually wanted to tell her that I loved her. Either way, she wasn't down.

brownjenkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3078 on: October 06, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »
Lately I'm more attracted to dykey girls. Not full on bull dykes but the ones who are still feminine but when you look at them you think "yeah, you're definitely gay."

Definitely been there.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #3079 on: October 07, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Definitely been there.
often they are cooler, more laid back girls, who seems to have a better perspective on life than girls who are just tryin to lock a man down and own him.

KatyPerry

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3080 on: October 07, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
lately ive had a chubby girl fettish, not fat but chubby.

brownjenkin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3081 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Definitely been there.
[close]
often they are cooler, more laid back girls, who seems to have a better perspective on life than girls who are just tryin to lock a man down and own him.

This.

realtalk393

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3082 on: October 09, 2011, 04:27:11 PM »
1) I have anxiety problems social and in skating
2) Becuse of my anxiety I have trouble getting tricks. Im actully pretty good at skating and if I really try I could go somewhere in skating, but I never get clips after planning to go get them all week during class.
3) I have girl trouble like everyone else on this thread
4) Im self concious of the fact I can't tre flip. I know I shouldn't becuse I have a whole bunch of other tricks and everybody has weaknesses but I still feel bad when I see a good one.
5) I love skating so much that it scares me. All I do is skate and it worries me that if I can't do something with skating someday I don't know what ill do.
6) Becuse I worry about my skating not being good enough I have trouble skating well with really good people that I don't know well
7) I make art and I actually got into the arts high school (hspva) in Houston which is a big deal but I felt to bad about my art to go there
8) I have trouble meeting friends. People like me when I get to know them but I have trouble talking to people
9) Whenver I get a trick Im pyched for a day but then I hate it and feel like I could do better

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #3083 on: October 09, 2011, 05:05:16 PM »
1) I have anxiety problems social and in skating
2) Becuse of my anxiety I have trouble getting tricks. Im actully pretty good at skating and if I really try I could go somewhere in skating, but I never get clips after planning to go get them all week during class.
3) I have girl trouble like everyone else on this thread
4) Im self concious of the fact I can't tre flip. I know I shouldn't becuse I have a whole bunch of other tricks and everybody has weaknesses but I still feel bad when I see a good one.
5) I love skating so much that it scares me. All I do is skate and it worries me that if I can't do something with skating someday I don't know what ill do.
6) Becuse I worry about my skating not being good enough I have trouble skating well with really good people that I don't know well
7) I make art and I actually got into the arts high school (hspva) in Houston which is a big deal but I felt to bad about my art to go there
8) I have trouble meeting friends. People like me when I get to know them but I have trouble talking to people
9) Whenver I get a trick Im pyched for a day but then I hate it and feel like I could do better
quick question, do you smoke alot of weed? im no weed basher but its pretty much the worst for anxiety

and there is much worse thing to love than skateboarding trust me
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3084 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »
Realtalk393, if you constantly think about anxiety you'll act out on your thoughts. Do some relaxation techniques like breath deeply, relax your muscles, etc. Don't worry about what others think. Easier said than done, but take little steps each time.

At times I can be a hopeless romantic
I still have a pair of those Krew Jim Greco sunglasses (hardly wear them). My mom calls them the Willy Wonka shades.
I hate body hair, I don't know why I just cannot stand it. I shave everything besides my armpits, arm hair and the obvious (eyebrows, head hair, etc).

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3085 on: October 10, 2011, 12:13:50 AM »
I hate living.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #3086 on: October 10, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »
it's a lot better than the alternative.
You loves you? Megatron.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #3087 on: October 10, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
it's a lot better than the alternative.
for real man, stay up
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #3088 on: October 10, 2011, 08:17:41 PM »
I once told a girl I like her on facebook because I thought the world was ending.

brownjenkin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3089 on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:58 PM »
^^Wish I could gnar you for that.