Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734775 times)

lophatrophazoa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2006, 08:42:49 PM »
i get sucked into wikipedia. i could read on and on about shit just going from links. i am wikipedia. if im bored i could read it until the flat white background hurts my eyes
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Gest

« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2006, 08:57:54 PM »
i have had these visions these past few days to punch my girl in the fucking mouth

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2006, 09:22:57 PM »
-I like rails and the pros that skate them.
-I really dont like the shop I skate for.

jrock

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2006, 12:25:38 AM »
-i might have ulcerative colitis (intestinal ulcers)...i get to go to the doctor in a few weeks and have them shove a camera up my ass before I find out though...whatever I have, its pretty horrible.  If i get the smallest amount of stress, i get immediate stomach cramps and I have to race to find a bathroom before I start shitting blood.  needless to say, I havent skated regularly in a few months; it makes job interviews pretty fun too...don't have insurance anymore either since I got fired, so I'm looking at adding another several grand to the 50 grand in student loans I already owe...the thought of having to shit in a plastic bag while living in a trailer somewhere in mississippi on disability and medicaid is keeping me from getting to sleep tonight...

i've got most of those other problems everyone else does too...

oh, and i forgot how to kickflip

maybe 07 is gonna be better...

overdoso

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2006, 12:54:29 AM »
I'm 17 year's old, I quite school when I was 15, cause I coudn't handle it, it freaked me out, teachers screaming that i didn't do my home work and shit like that, I said fuck it, and I quit, but in Holland ( where I'm from ) you have to go school till your 18, so i got into big problems, I've been in jail and shit like that. The past 2 years that I didn't go to school I start Smoking cigaretts and weed. I don't have work either, so I sell weed way to expensive to stupid germans to get money, from that money I buy some more weed. I smoke like 2 grams a day, when I'm stoned I skate 10 times better. About skatin ......  I skate for 3 and a half years now, I like it since day one, I really really like it, i skate 8 hours a day... at least.  After 1 year the local shop sponsord me, 1 year later, emerica asked me to ride for them and I was very hyped ( flow deal ), but if i gona think what I'm doing over 5 years, Iget confused, I don't see my self have a regular job from 9 till 6, cause if i have to that, I freak out man, I never have a real job in my life, I'm to lazy for that shit, I HATE working and school, i really HATE it, I really don't know whats gonna happen to me, my mom died when I was 15, and I hate it to think about that, maybe that's a reason that I smoke so much weed, I don't want to "know" what is going on in my life, I like it to be in my own world, I really like to party and get fucked up. I just want to skate and smoke weed and party, thats it, I don't really care whats goin on in our world.  

I'm to tired to write more
i live in holland as well, and basically you are full of shit. No one goes to jail for quitting school at age 15. Especially if you're in a fucked up situation like you where your mom passed away. Fuck man, it's holland, ask for some wellfare (sp?) or something. It's not so strange to hate work and to hate school, pretty much everybody does at your age. Why not ask Emerica for a cool job involving skating? you know they didnt ask you anything.

as for confessions, i just wish i was also a member of the Mile High Club.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2006, 03:17:29 AM »
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 03:29:46 AM by tonycoxhox »
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2006, 03:19:18 AM »
ARE YOU GAY?

DirtySouth

• Rep: 0
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »
overdoso said to me : "No one goes to jail for quitting school at age 15."

For sure kids go to jail when they are 15, there's something like a kids - jail, what you should know if you live here.
I've been there for 2 weeks.

overdoso also said : Why not ask Emerica for a cool job involving skating? you know they didnt ask you anything.

You mean I talk crap? if thats what your saying, you're very stupid, look at the new Entity ( Dutch skateboard magazine ) there's an article in with an Emerica trip to London, I got pictures in that.

http://www.worldwideskateboarding.com/?p=79#comments  here you can also read that I'm not talking crap

okay enough stupid shit, overdoso where do you live in holland and whats your name ?

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2006, 03:46:31 AM »
I have a hairy fuckin' crack.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2006, 09:08:18 AM »
Expand Quote
i am wikipedia.
[close]
I actually figured that out. You would make a post and then Wikipedia would post seconds later. I am your Son, Dad. I was also Clod Simpleton.

yah sort of did that intentionally.

as for all you people who want to be in the mile high club, go to denver and try to get some, then your technically part of the mile high club
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

mungojerry

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
I Pretended To like Hip Hop and act Like A G for two Years And all my friends hated me.
And before That my favorite Bands were The Pixies, Pavement, Blonde Redhead, Belle & Sebastian and some others. Talk about Taking a step back Eh?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 09:59:29 AM by mungojerry »

overdoso

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »
overdoso said to me : "No one goes to jail for quitting school at age 15."

For sure kids go to jail when they are 15, there's something like a kids - jail, what you should know if you live here.
I've been there for 2 weeks.

overdoso also said : Why not ask Emerica for a cool job involving skating? you know they didnt ask you anything.

You mean I talk crap? if thats what your saying, you're very stupid, look at the new Entity ( Dutch skateboard magazine ) there's an article in with an Emerica trip to London, I got pictures in that.

http://www.worldwideskateboarding.com/?p=79#comments  here you can also read that I'm not talking crap

okay enough stupid shit, overdoso where do you live in holland and whats your name ?
first off, there's a quote button in the top right corner of every post.

i know plenty about that 'kids-jail' you're speaking of, it's called something like juvenile detention. you have that in most countries not just Holland. I didnt say 15 year olds dont go to jail, i said they dont go to jail for ditching school. And you can make up whatever stories you want, it doesn't make it so. If you quit school at age 15, you only have 2 years left before you're no longer obliged to go to school (geen leerplicht meer dus). Then there's a system in Holland you'll end up in that will make sure you get a shitty job to do. They will send you loads of letters about it, which you could all ignore. You get obliged 'counselling' too, which you could also ditch. No problem. Whatever you do though, you won't go to jail for it. Especially not in those two years you have left. I'm not saying you havent been in jail tough guy, im saying it wasnt for ditching school.
About your Emerica sponsor, sure you get free shoes. Emerica doesnt know it though. That's all im saying.

Now you want to know my name and where i'm from? What youre gonna hunt me down or something? If you plan on doing that every time you get offended on a messageboard, good luck to you.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2006, 11:02:54 AM »
i have the same name as 2 pro skaters and know thats why a few skaters who became my friends started to talk to me

DirtySouth

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2006, 11:09:57 AM »
Expand Quote

About your Emerica sponsor, sure you get free shoes. Emerica doesnt know it though. That's all im saying.

[close]

you're talking crap again, fred van schie ( dutch teammanager ) shows justin regan lots of things of the dutch team, I also skate with him

yout stupid overdoso
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 11:16:42 AM by DirtySouth »

overdoso

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »
what a way to tell me i am right

DirtySouth

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2006, 11:18:37 AM »
i also found a pic of me on the emerica web site

http://emericaskate.com/news/images/markdriesen.jpg

old pic but yeah, you are stupid

im the guy with the bs tail ( shuvit out )

overdoso

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2006, 11:21:02 AM »
yes i'm stupid
we both ruined this thread so you are too.
no one cares about youre emerica flow deal, thats what i was saying. the fact that you havent said anything about the rest of the post says it all. you are full of shit. you juvenile delinquent you!

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2006, 11:26:51 AM »
i have the same name as 2 pro skaters and know thats why a few skaters who became my friends started to talk to me
D.P.?

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2006, 11:29:56 AM »
I love At the drive-in, and wish they had never separated...discovering them was an important part of my life...
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • tae-tae
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2006, 11:30:35 AM »
overdoso you really don't have any idea what you're talking about.
ohyeahohyeah

overdoso

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2006, 11:31:57 AM »
allright dirty south
congratulations
you found the edit button
that's not proving your point though its proving mine.

i never said you weren't sponsored by emerica! quote my post where i said that. do it. all i said was no one cares. half the world gets free shit.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »
quit this stupid shit.  we had a good thread running here.  go get your jock satisfaction somewhere else, overdoso.

DirtySouth

« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2006, 11:34:09 AM »
nuthin
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 11:55:25 AM by DirtySouth »

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2006, 11:37:49 AM »
-I'm very nonconfrontational and this allows people to take advantage of me and I know it but don't do anything about it.
-I'm scarred of getting in a fight but I always daydream about beating up people.
-I hate anyone who is closeminded, stubborn and egotistical
-I hate gay people not because they're gay but because of the way they act

Noboru

• Rep: 8
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »
haha

overdoso

« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »
alright youre right i should show more respect. truth is you typed a story in english that was a whole lot different than the dutch story. i guess i took it too literally and i thought you were bullshitting. turns out you meant it slightly different.

like i said before, i'm an ass for ruining this thread. i apologize (vooral voor dirty south natuurlijk)

Come to think of it, this is sort of a confession as well. Might as well carry on! sorry Jayme for bitching in another confession thread

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2006, 11:47:09 AM »
el translationes por favor!!!!

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2006, 12:16:15 PM »
Expand Quote
-I'm very nonconfrontational and this allows people to take advantage of me and I know it but don't do anything about it.
-I'm scarred of getting in a fight but I always daydream about beating up people.
[close]

Haha maybe I should rephrase what i was trying to say, I don't hate homosexuals because of the choices they make and only hate the flaming ones because I find them super annoying talking with fake accents and shit. So I don't even hate all gays, most of them are alright in my books.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2006, 12:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

when someone fakes a lisp cause other people do it then when asked about it says "im just being me", thats the real

if eveyone was just being themselves, im sure no one would be wearing pants (let alone thousand dollar prada jeans) and there would be a whole lot more unwanted pregnancies.

acting overly gay ruined scott thompsons skits in kids in the hall (and then his career, going from kids in the hall to hosting gay dating shows or some shit is a major step down), thats my biggest beef with the gays. other then that, i accept them

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »
it's definitely an act for some...my friend Valentine grew up in the ghetto, with his fucked up family.  We used to skate all the time...he used to have girlfriends, he used to act straight...highschool comes around, he get's into partying, stops skating, and then out of nowhere admits he's gay.  I didn't see him much after that.  A year later I'm in a class with him...he's fully decked out in gayness, lisp, pointlessly expensive clothes, changed his name to "queen Val."  you would think he'd gone clynically insane but I guess it's common in our society to transform into a complete flaming ass when you're gay.  no offense.  and in my defense, I'm a little bitter towards gays cuz my girl turned out to like chicks after 2 years of butt-fucking bliss...

it's fun.