Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745949 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6210 on: September 04, 2015, 01:47:42 AM »
It looks like I'm about to have two jobs after have no job for a very long time. People are telling me congratulations like it's some sort of accomplishment and my life is going to be better or some shit. In reality, every job I ever had made me more depressed and gave me almost intolerable anxiety. Panic attacks become unavoidable eventualities. I tend not to last long. It seems many people don't understand that a generally unhappy person is always going to be a generally unhappy person. Also just bought a helium tank off amazon. When it comes in I'll have every piece of equipment necessary to painlessly asphyxiate myself.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

dillanharp

« Reply #6211 on: September 04, 2015, 07:32:08 AM »
It looks like I'm about to have two jobs after have no job for a very long time. People are telling me congratulations like it's some sort of accomplishment and my life is going to be better or some shit. In reality, every job I ever had made me more depressed and gave me almost intolerable anxiety. Panic attacks become unavoidable eventualities. I tend not to last long. It seems many people don't understand that a generally unhappy person is always going to be a generally unhappy person. Also just bought a helium tank off amazon. When it comes in I'll have every piece of equipment necessary to painlessly asphyxiate myself.
Do you have Prime? Did you know that if the guaranteed delivery date is missed you can complain and get free months of prime added on? I got like 6 months free already this year. Also credits I the site. Missed a delivery, bought a Goodie Mob album...

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6212 on: September 04, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do you have Prime? Did you know that if the guaranteed delivery date is missed you can complain and get free months of prime added on? I got like 6 months free already this year. Also credits I the site. Missed a delivery, bought a Goodie Mob album...
Yep. I can't recommend Prime highly enough. You don't even have to pay for Prime if you know someone with it already. You can add as many cards as you want to any account and I don't know how many addresses, but the account I use has three with different ones with three different names. I get free 1 day delivery on most shit, and now that San Diego has a warehouse, a ton of shit will be free same day delivery. One of the jobs I got is actually in that warehouse.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

dillanharp

« Reply #6213 on: September 04, 2015, 09:10:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yep. I can't recommend Prime highly enough. You don't even have to pay for Prime if you know someone with it already. You can add as many cards as you want to any account and I don't know how many addresses, but the account I use has three with different ones with three different names. I get free 1 day delivery on most shit, and now that San Diego has a warehouse, a ton of shit will be free same day delivery. One of the jobs I got is actually in that warehouse.

Damn dude you're gonna get skinny. Everyone I know that got a job in an Amazon warehouse lost like 40lbs from just constant movement. Grats on the job(s) though man.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #6214 on: September 04, 2015, 09:52:35 AM »
So I think I might like my housemate/best friend at school since the very start as more than just a friend... I don't know, it just sort of happened unconsciously and now I think I like her a lot. There's no way I could ever bring it up either because then it would just be weird and I want to still be friends with her. Not sure if I'm looking for advice because I know it'll never happen :\
You'll probably feel better if you say something and find out now she feels even if its not what you wanna hear and your friendship should be fine. Trust me I'm pretty good at being friends with girls who don't feel the same as I do/did about them. I most recently liked one of my best friends for 8 months and I finally brought it up to her in July and she wasn't into it and our friendship has been the same for the most part. I just ignore her texts every now and then and I'm not as enthused to her. The worst thing I did was ignore everyone's advice by waiting as long as I did and spending those 8 months being so miserable and infatuated with her hoping for something to happen. Now that I'm kinda over that its like I'm all of a sudden noticing how many other girls there are. I have a pending date with another girl that's probably not gonna happen but that's a lot more than I can say about those miserable ass 8 months I made myself go through.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #6215 on: September 04, 2015, 11:37:37 AM »
Just found some coke at my moms place last night. I don't really know how to feel about. I feel as if my whole perception of her as a person has been completely changed, like she isn't the same person that raised me. Maybe I'm just being dramatic but fuck man.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6216 on: September 04, 2015, 01:23:08 PM »
Just found some coke at my moms place last night. I don't really know how to feel about. I feel as if my whole perception of her as a person has been completely changed, like she isn't the same person that raised me. Maybe I'm just being dramatic but fuck man.
Oh yep. People from the 70's and 80's have coke some times.

"Confession": I really hope that all the Chinese factory workers get to see some American action movies throughout their lives. We put a lot of time and money into making them the best they can be and everyone really deserves to be able to enjoy them no matter what.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6217 on: September 04, 2015, 02:25:50 PM »
Expand Quote
So I think I might like my housemate/best friend at school since the very start as more than just a friend... I don't know, it just sort of happened unconsciously and now I think I like her a lot. There's no way I could ever bring it up either because then it would just be weird and I want to still be friends with her. Not sure if I'm looking for advice because I know it'll never happen :\
[close]
You'll probably feel better if you say something and find out now she feels even if its not what you wanna hear and your friendship should be fine. Trust me I'm pretty good at being friends with girls who don't feel the same as I do/did about them. I most recently liked one of my best friends for 8 months and I finally brought it up to her in July and she wasn't into it and our friendship has been the same for the most part. I just ignore her texts every now and then and I'm not as enthused to her. The worst thing I did was ignore everyone's advice by waiting as long as I did and spending those 8 months being so miserable and infatuated with her hoping for something to happen. Now that I'm kinda over that its like I'm all of a sudden noticing how many other girls there are. I have a pending date with another girl that's probably not gonna happen but that's a lot more than I can say about those miserable ass 8 months I made myself go through.

Yea dude just spare yourself the anguish,and do it, it might burn a bit, but there's also the chance that after you say that she'll take you by the hand, lean over and kiss you softly on the lips and smile looking deep into your eyes, and it will be an indescribably amazing feeling, just the chance of that makes it worth doing

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6218 on: September 04, 2015, 09:04:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yea dude just spare yourself the anguish,and do it, it might burn a bit, but there's also the chance that after you say that she'll take you by the hand, lean over and kiss you softly on the lips and smile looking deep into your eyes, and it will be an indescribably amazing feeling, just the chance of that makes it worth doing
[close]
hahaha fuck off. i really appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but it sounds like such a bad idea and that was pretty damn corny, but it's ok because i like my fair share of corny stuff. she's not the most emotionally open person so she would probably just get weirded out. idk, it has felt like there's been some different vibe between us at times that's different than normal, but maybe it's just wishful thinking/misinterpretation on my part. also, i was drunk when i wrote that last night, though i still think i feel the same way - just not as intensely. i guess i'll just let it potentially consume me and see how it goes lol.

Its weird how you guys have girls as friends. I mean i talk to a lot of girls just as friends but i would still like to see them naked and I always flirt with them but they know im joking when i do that.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6219 on: September 04, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »
Can you guys tell me if this is a dick move?

Well i went to AA last night and enjoyed it and plan on going again Saturday night. Now im pretty sure the rules in the beginning is you shouldn't be in a relationship, now i just started to kind of see someone and she said she loves me but won't be in a relationship with me and im kind of over that shit. So would i be able to break up with her saying " Hey im in AA and they told me not to be in a new relationship for at least one year so i think we should take a break"

I have never ended things with someone before but i really am trying to take my sobriety seriously and i feel like she will probably just end things and ill go back to drinking again 

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6220 on: September 04, 2015, 10:39:35 PM »
like rusty would say, you answered to your question tobey ;D

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6221 on: September 04, 2015, 11:04:40 PM »
like rusty would say, you answered to your question tobey ;D

im 6"2 though

BraveUlysses

« Reply #6222 on: September 05, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
hahaha fuck off. i really appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but it sounds like such a bad idea and that was pretty damn corny, but it's ok because i like my fair share of corny stuff. she's not the most emotionally open person so she would probably just get weirded out. idk, it has felt like there's been some different vibe between us at times that's different than normal, but maybe it's just wishful thinking/misinterpretation on my part. also, i was drunk when i wrote that last night, though i still think i feel the same way - just not as intensely. i guess i'll just let it potentially consume me and see how it goes lol.
[close]

Its weird how you guys have girls as friends. I mean i talk to a lot of girls just as friends but i would still like to see them naked and I always flirt with them but they know im joking when i do that.
I'm confused by you thinking that's weird people have girls as friends when you say that you also have girls as friends. I still jokingly flirt with the one I have/had feelings for and think about sex with her often and my other female friend is my manager and I feel no sort of way about her sexually at all.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6223 on: September 05, 2015, 03:55:50 AM »
How many times I gotta tell you rap dudes I got no friends?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6224 on: September 05, 2015, 06:33:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm confused by you thinking that's weird people have girls as friends when you say that you also have girls as friends. I still jokingly flirt with the one I have/had feelings for and think about sex with her often and my other female friend is my manager and I feel no sort of way about her sexually at all.
I don't know i find all my friends that are girls sexually attractive, i don't think i have a one friend as a girl i don't want to sleep with

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6225 on: September 05, 2015, 07:00:49 AM »
How many times I gotta tell you rap dudes I got no friends?

When you coming back to my area? we will go to the new park i have been going to

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6226 on: September 05, 2015, 10:53:40 PM »
Got diagnosed with add, put on concerta and starting university at the same time. Feels like a pretty good combination so far.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6227 on: September 06, 2015, 12:34:07 AM »
Well my sobriety didn't last long im wasted right now so im about to troll slap i donkt know i just love beer and i was at a family event tonight and i didn't really tell anyone i was in AA so i just kept drinking shit man this sucks but whatever

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6228 on: September 06, 2015, 06:18:05 AM »
Got diagnosed with add, put on concerta and starting university at the same time. Feels like a pretty good combination so far.
Concerta's pretty righteous. Enjoy the ride.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6229 on: September 06, 2015, 06:30:56 AM »
I really hope more Indian dudes start skateboarding. Maybe it's that there's not alotta Indian dudes in USA overall but don't you dudes find it kinda interesting that they worship multiple Gods for billions of years and have depictions of what they look like. Indian girls are beautiful too, even though she's kinda hipster I have a super big crush on M.I.A. and her plump ass and breasts. The fact that she's been on MTV makes me feel like she's powerful even. Not to mention the food is good too. Mango lassi? Yes please. And you SLAP dudes never forget the Russians ripped off the Taj Mahal's architecture for their cathedral. Alright I'll meet a Indian skateboard dude one day.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6230 on: September 06, 2015, 07:08:22 AM »
I really hope more Indian dudes start skateboarding. Maybe it's that there's not alotta Indian dudes in USA overall but don't you dudes find it kinda interesting that they worship multiple Gods for billions of years and have depictions of what they look like. Indian girls are beautiful too, even though she's kinda hipster I have a super big crush on M.I.A. and her plump ass and breasts. The fact that she's been on MTV makes me feel like she's powerful even. Not to mention the food is good too. Mango lassi? Yes please. And you SLAP dudes never forget the Russians ripped off the Taj Mahal's architecture for their cathedral. Alright I'll meet a Indian skateboard dude one day.

I've been waiting for this for years. There's a bunch of them in Southern California, but I have never seen one skate...

Here's my own Indian confession, I really would love to be with a Indian bear, but I'm afraid the head of his dick will be bright pink while the rest of it is closer to this skin colour. Maybe that's only with darker-skinned Indians...

...and while we're on the topic, I'm just not into darker-skinned men at all. I'm guessing that's more of a learned social preference, rather than simply a taste preference.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6231 on: September 06, 2015, 07:11:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've been waiting for this for years. There's a bunch of them in Southern California, but I have never seen one skate...

Here's my own Indian confession, I really would love to be with a Indian bear, but I'm afraid the head of his dick will be bright pink while the rest of it is closer to this skin colour. Maybe that's only with darker-skinned Indians...

...and while we're on the topic, I'm just not into darker-skinned men at all. I'm guessing that's more of a learned social preference, rather than simply a taste preference.
Nah I seen an Indian guy in the locker room their heads are the same colour as their shafts.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6232 on: September 06, 2015, 08:13:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Nah I seen an Indian guy in the locker room their heads are the same colour as their shafts.

I found this out checking out some gay Indian porn.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6233 on: September 06, 2015, 08:19:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I found this out checking out some gay Indian porn.
Don't believe everything that you see, you get a parking violation or a maggot on your sleeve.

Did they appear to know how to give head?

shark tits

« Reply #6234 on: September 06, 2015, 08:49:23 AM »
i knew one of those 2nd generation americanized hindus when i lived in ohio. straight up cleveland indian!
he was on that 90s slacker at a computer job run, who knows what he's doing these days? friend of my ex, he couldn't be a man cause he didn't skate the same kinda spots as me [i can't get no].
me and that broad, we'd make dumb songs on the on ramp about 'i've drank pee and been a motherfucker but i ain't never seen no asian trucker' although i spent enough time tramping that eventually i did [though he looked native american].
forget what he was, korean? some damn shit but for anyways, i've never met an indian trucker or skater or cool gas station clerk although there was a lady who sorta looked the other way in jacksonville a few times and a store in pennsacola let me rack up some scrill for a day or 2 before being over it. if anything i could see sikhs being sick w/ it. they're the only indians who get fresh in bangladesh and can help themselves to my garden. american indians are a blessing if you're hitching through the southwest or in some instances hopping trains. beautiful people and if you to tuba city they've got their own parks where the white man dare not grind.

Tay

« Reply #6235 on: September 06, 2015, 08:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I don't know i find all my friends that are girls sexually attractive, i don't think i have a one friend as a girl i don't want to sleep with

Sounds like the plot of late 80's romantic comedy "When Harry Met Sally".

I believe a man and woman can be friends just fine without sexual tension. But if you have feelings for her, you should probably bring them up. It's not fair to yourself, you'll end up feeling used and resent her. She'll see you as having ulterior motives and it'll ruin what's left of your platonic relationship. I wish you the best buddy, good luck!  ;)

nice_guy_2

« Reply #6236 on: September 07, 2015, 06:19:15 PM »

what do you mean?

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #6237 on: September 10, 2015, 09:43:14 PM »
Over the past year my depression has gotten extremely bad. It's gotten to the point where I'm in a shitty mood all the time. The smallest things piss me off so much. I was working on an assignment in class with a group, and one of the kids sat there and read out every question, and then every answer. Not a big deal, but I was annoyed out of my mind. I've known him for years, but we've never hung out or anything. I was just getting super pissed about the whole situation. I'm just bummed as fuck of who I am. I'm depressed all the time, and every little thing annoys me. I'm seeing myself transform and can't seem to do anything about it.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6238 on: September 10, 2015, 11:46:48 PM »
try to skate more dude !

abudabi

« Reply #6239 on: September 11, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »
skating's good, but doesnt help if you let yourself get mad when you skate.
the best thing i do is try to focus on the moment. try not to worry about the future. if something sucks (like youre situation in class), youve gotta think 'ok this sucks, but how does being pissed help?', and use that to calm down.
you can still be pissed off, but dont focus on how pissed off you are.
a lot of it is probably chemical, look at what youve been eating, make sure youre eating fruits and healthy shit.
also if youre spending a lot of time on your own, thatll drive anyone crazy. gotta try to avoid that whenever possible.