Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745619 times)

Stutter box

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
  • It's On!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1530 on: May 21, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »
Good luck. A buddy of mine almost served some time because of some bullshit.
Thanks for rolling

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #1531 on: May 22, 2008, 09:04:27 AM »
I really wish that I could get into it, but I don't go to court until the fall and I don't want to say too much. But its a one in a million freak accident. But anyways, lets talk about skateboarding.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1532 on: May 22, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »
yikes.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #1533 on: May 22, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »
all the kids i graduated high school in 2004 are now graduating from college, and i'm still in the process of getting my AA cause i dropped out of college for 2 years and just skated and smoked weed. it sucks cause i've been all these gradution invitations in the mail recently, but my parents arent mad at me at all, but i wish i could make them proud.

jrock

« Reply #1534 on: May 22, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
all the kids i graduated high school in 2004 are now graduating from college, and i'm still in the process of getting my AA cause i dropped out of college for 2 years and just skated and smoked weed. it sucks cause i've been all these gradution invitations in the mail recently, but my parents arent mad at me at all, but i wish i could make them proud.

better to take your time to figure what you want out of school than to just breeze through in 4 years and get a degree in something you hate.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1535 on: May 22, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

better to take your time to figure what you want out of school than to just breeze through in 4 years and get a degree in something you hate.

yeah so true..the majority of the kids who i've spoken to tell me they are graduating with a degree in business and accounting..i think to myself, holy shit, the rest of your life is going to suck. i'm leaning towards public relations as my major, seems more fun than computing numbers all day.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1536 on: May 22, 2008, 09:19:34 PM »
I need to get out of connecticut and move to new york city, because i feel like people are always watching me here

i live in ny and i feel like this all the time.
I used to post

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #1537 on: May 22, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »
I haven't left the house in 3 days.  Tomorrow my cat will need more food.  Can I get cat food delivered?

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #1538 on: May 23, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »
My rep has dropped like 8 points this week.  I'm pissed.  I'm losing the popularity contest.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1539 on: May 23, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah so true..the majority of the kids who i've spoken to tell me they are graduating with a degree in business and accounting..i think to myself, holy shit, the rest of your life is going to suck. i'm leaning towards public relations as my major, seems more fun than computing numbers all day.

schools not for everyone man, dont get bummed on it. just do what makes you happy.

beeda weeda

« Reply #1540 on: May 23, 2008, 11:53:08 AM »
my dog is 16 and probably going to die soon, I will cry when she dies.

dudebro

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1541 on: May 23, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

exactly. i did running start (community collge and highschool at the same time) and got my AA at the same time as my highschool diploma, then went to a university and graduated at age 20. the running start part was mostly so i wouldn't have to go to school everyday and i hated highschool anyway, but the university part was mostly at my parent's insisting i finish. i basically did the least amount of work possible just to get by and didn't really get a good learning experience, although i did skate a lot, party and have tons of fun. i haven't really used my degree and as i've gotten a little older i think i would have had a much better experience if i took off from school for a little while until i figured myself out a little more and had a more focused goal, a stronger desire to learn and put in a more legitimate effort.

sorry to get all "older brother" on you...
one-upping is rad.  so is beaming.  both so unquestionably identify the kooks...saves a lot of wasted time/small talk.  you instantly know who to avoid.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1542 on: May 23, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

exactly. i did running start (community collge and highschool at the same time) and got my AA at the same time as my highschool diploma, then went to a university and graduated at age 20. the running start part was mostly so i wouldn't have to go to school everyday and i hated highschool anyway, but the university part was mostly at my parent's insisting i finish. i basically did the least amount of work possible just to get by and didn't really get a good learning experience, although i did skate a lot, party and have tons of fun. i haven't really used my degree and as i've gotten a little older i think i would have had a much better experience if i took off from school for a little while until i figured myself out a little more and had a more focused goal, a stronger desire to learn and put in a more legitimate effort.

lol, i'm the oldest son in my family so its all good. i would really like to get a pr job in the skateboard industry cause talking and writing about skating is all i'm really good at, so public relations will most likely be my major after i get my AA and transfer to a university.
schools not for everyone man, dont get bummed on it. just do what makes you happy.

i hear ya, thanks ahlee. i just feel like getting my degree is the least i can do for my parents, they've worked their asses off their entire lives to make a better life for my brother and i.

my dad's in the military stationed in japan with my mom who teaches japanese kids how to speak english on the weekends and she has a desk job on the weekdays. my dad's already been to iraq and if he gets promoted, he'll more than likely have to go back with my mom and that would kill me.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 12:30:37 PM by tiger woods »

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1543 on: May 23, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
i hear that, i'm planning on moving out west soon. it'd be rad to get a job in the skate industry. i've heard it sucks, but works work. and i'd rather have skating involved somehow.

themoustache

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1544 on: May 23, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

lol, i'm the oldest son in my family so its all good. i would really like to get a pr job in the skateboard industry cause talking and writing about skating is all i'm really good at, so public relations will most likely be my major after i get my AA and transfer to a university.
Expand Quote
[close]

i hear ya, thanks ahlee. i just feel like getting my degree is the least i can do for my parents, they've worked their asses off their entire lives to make a better life for my brother and i.

my dad's in the military stationed in japan with my mom who teaches japanese kids how to speak english on the weekends and she has a desk job on the weekdays. my dad's already been to iraq and if he gets promoted, he'll more than likely have to go back with my mom and that would kill me.

i confess that i sat here and read all this while im supposed to be in class

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1545 on: May 23, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
lol dats lyke how i skipped da class to pick up kanye wests college dropout
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #1546 on: May 23, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »
So I found this Adio "sponsor me video-contest" awhile back I told my friend he should enter cause he could probably get some free shoes because place 1-5 all got stuff. he said he didn't know because he's not one to promote himself, so I told him I could send it in and then I filmed all this stuff, and I sent it in. while waiting for the results for that this shop/dist contacted me because they were interested in hooking him up, so I talked to them a little and then they met and he started to ride for them, and then he won the damn shoe contest too, and while I know it's his skating that got him hooked up, it's kinda thanks to me it all happened because he'd  never try to get himself hooked up, which I think is the raddest thing about him, he just skates, we didn't do the film as a "sponsor me", I just thought at least he could get a pair of shoes or 2.

Whoa, that was a whole lot of rambling, my "confession" is that I really feel that he should give a pair of shoes or something to thank me, and I feel like such a little bitch because of this... I'm not jealous at all, I'm so hyped for him it's regular, but I think I deserve something because of what I did... I hate myself

It's that guy from "My favourite skater..."-thread by the way

jrock

« Reply #1547 on: May 23, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »
So I found this Adio "sponsor me video-contest" awhile back I told my friend he should enter cause he could probably get some free shoes because place 1-5 all got stuff. he said he didn't know because he's not one to promote himself, so I told him I could send it in and then I filmed all this stuff, and I sent it in. while waiting for the results for that this shop/dist contacted me because they were interested in hooking him up, so I talked to them a little and then they met and he started to ride for them, and then he won the damn shoe contest too, and while I know it's his skating that got him hooked up, it's kinda thanks to me it all happened because he'd  never try to get himself hooked up, which I think is the raddest thing about him, he just skates, we didn't do the film as a "sponsor me", I just thought at least he could get a pair of shoes or 2.

Whoa, that was a whole lot of rambling, my "confession" is that I really feel that he should give a pair of shoes or something to thank me, and I feel like such a little bitch because of this... I'm not jealous at all, I'm so hyped for him it's regular, but I think I deserve something because of what I did... I hate myself

i feel the same way about keeani lei

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1548 on: May 24, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

You shouldnt feel bad about that. I'd think it'd be self-evident that he should give you shoes. I mean if I got shoes for free and youd be a friend of mine I'd give oyu shoes even if you had not helped me to get there...did you ask him for shoes?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

ed...

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1549 on: May 27, 2008, 11:33:10 AM »
I think I might have had a slight panic attack yesterday, an argument with my girlfriend got intense and suddenly I started shaking, finding it hard to breathe, sweating and generally sketching the fuck out...anyone experienced anything like this before?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1550 on: May 28, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »
i fucking love all of these reality shows on Bravo
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #1551 on: May 28, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »
i fucking love all of these reality shows on Bravo
yeah im regular for Top Chef, its been my favorite show for years...so good.  Bravo knows T.V. shows...thats real talk!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1552 on: May 28, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »
they got rid of Dale and kept Lisa? what was that shit!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

leadpencil

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1553 on: May 29, 2008, 06:20:46 AM »
I think I might have had a slight panic attack yesterday, an argument with my girlfriend got intense and suddenly I started shaking, finding it hard to breathe, sweating and generally sketching the fuck out...anyone experienced anything like this before?

Well in that one Caswell interview, he said that having a panic attack kinda feels like when you realize that you just lost your wallet and your minds going a million miles per hour trying to figure were you put and retracing your steps. Your situation sounds a lot worse then just a lost wallet, so yeah, it probably was a panic attack. hmm.. I'm not even sure if you are even asking clarity on whether it was a panic attack or not, i'm just rambling

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #1554 on: May 29, 2008, 07:51:33 AM »
they got rid of Dale and kept Lisa? what was that shit!
Dale was good but not good enough to be as snotty as he was, Lisa had Passion and fire when it came to her food...bitch just needs to cook it right....
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #1555 on: May 29, 2008, 08:09:35 AM »
Time to let it out. Okay so when I was about 17 there was this big girl who lived a couple houses away from me. She would always come to my door and wanted to talk. Always. Now I feel like an asshole, but I disliked bigger people the same way you guys hate mayo. So every time she would come over I would laugh at her. I'd be as rude as possible in hopes of her leaving. But she always came back. I would straight up tell her to leave because I couldn't stand her. Hell, I even remember answering the door and close it in her face. Maybe she thought I was joking? Anyway, one day she comes all dolled up and says she wants to tell me something very important. So we're outside and she looks right at me and tell me how much she likes me and if would make her the happiest girl on the planet if we started dating. I said no to her. She finally asked why not and I told her it was because she was too fat. She ran home crying. I didn't care. So that night I remember waking up at like 1 in the morning to all these police sirens. I see an ambulance speed by my house. She hung herself that night. Theres not a day that goes by that I don't think about this. I try to be nice to everyone now.

Going with the weight thing, I'm extremely self conscious about my weight. When I was about 20 I would fucking go puke after a meal. I've stopped but I still wish I was thinner. I hate myself.   :-\

beeda weeda

« Reply #1556 on: May 29, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
Time to let it out. Okay so when I was about 17 there was this big girl who lived a couple houses away from me. She would always come to my door and wanted to talk. Always. Now I feel like an asshole, but I disliked bigger people the same way you guys hate mayo. So every time she would come over I would laugh at her. I'd be as rude as possible in hopes of her leaving. But she always came back. I would straight up tell her to leave because I couldn't stand her. Hell, I even remember answering the door and close it in her face. Maybe she thought I was joking? Anyway, one day she comes all dolled up and says she wants to tell me something very important. So we're outside and she looks right at me and tell me how much she likes me and if would make her the happiest girl on the planet if we started dating. I said no to her. She finally asked why not and I told her it was because she was too fat. She ran home crying. I didn't care. So that night I remember waking up at like 1 in the morning to all these police sirens. I see an ambulance speed by my house. She hung herself that night. Theres not a day that goes by that I don't think about this. I try to be nice to everyone now.

Going with the weight thing, I'm extremely self conscious about my weight. When I was about 20 I would fucking go puke after a meal. I've stopped but I still wish I was thinner. I hate myself.   :-\
woa.....REAL TALK

crapface

« Reply #1557 on: May 29, 2008, 10:33:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
woa.....REAL TALK
Yea that was some real shit.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #1558 on: May 29, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »
thats awful.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1559 on: May 29, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »
thread over.
I used to post