Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745980 times)

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1770 on: November 19, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
get yourself a dog. its good for everything except the sex. at least i dont know about it. but dogs are softer and cosier to cuddle with, they are better listeners for your problems and they don't talk so much bullshit.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1771 on: November 20, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »
I fucking love the berrics
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1772 on: November 20, 2008, 03:25:36 PM »
get yourself a dog. its good for everything except the sex. at least i dont know about it. but dogs are softer and cosier to cuddle with, they are better listeners for your problems and they don't talk so much bullshit.

And they actually like you. Girls just want your fuckin money!

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #1773 on: November 21, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

whos going to burn your food?

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1774 on: November 22, 2008, 01:49:58 AM »
today my puppy sat on a chair while i ate lunch and just made noises at me like he wanted to talk. i made the noises back and we had a 20 minute conversation of just noises back and forth. i love my dog like i'd love my first born child and i've had him for 2 weeks.

i'd also like to admit that my life at this point is perfect and i couldn't be happier and things hopefully are only going to get better...and i think i owe it all to thinking positive as weird as it sounds. or selling my soul to richard karn. i don't know, whatever.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1775 on: November 22, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
today my puppy sat on a chair while i ate lunch and just made noises at me like he wanted to talk. i made the noises back and we had a 20 minute conversation of just noises back and forth. i love my dog like i'd love my first born child and i've had him for 2 weeks.

i'd also like to admit that my life at this point is perfect and i couldn't be happier and things hopefully are only going to get better...and i think i owe it all to thinking positive as weird as it sounds. or selling my soul to richard karn. i don't know, whatever.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1776 on: November 22, 2008, 08:15:48 PM »
i want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and her friend/co-worker.  my girlfriend is not completely opposed to this idea, but her friend/co-worker has a boyfriend.  i am determined to make this work.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1777 on: November 23, 2008, 03:20:27 PM »
i want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and her friend/co-worker.  my girlfriend is not completely opposed to this idea, but her friend/co-worker has a boyfriend.  i am determined to make this work.

I'm kind of in the same position, I want to have a threesome with my girl's friend. They're both really down but her friend has a boyfriend. Fucking weak.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1778 on: November 23, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
id love to figure out how the fuck you two got into those situations.

snitchers

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1779 on: November 23, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »
I was having sex my girlfriend and her best friend (who is a gnarly slut and didn't get any dick that night) tried to climb into bed with us, but i told her to fuck off. Kinda regretting it now.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1780 on: November 23, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »
honestly, if you've been with a girl for a really long time and you're both comfortable with each other, it's not a hard topic to bring up.  i mentioned it the first couple of times as a joke, but then she kind of started to get into it.  just takes some time and the right kind of coaxing.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1781 on: November 23, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »
one time i made out with 4 half naked chicks on my bed and for some reason never whipped it out. i think about it every day like 'dude, what the fuck'
it wasn't like it was stage fright, i think i was just too drunk to remember that i had a wiener.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #1782 on: November 24, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »
Me too.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

HGDhero

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1783 on: November 25, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
honestly, if you've been with a girl for a really long time and you're both comfortable with each other, it's not a hard topic to bring up.  i mentioned it the first couple of times as a joke, but then she kind of started to get into it.  just takes some time and the right kind of coaxing.

This is a great idea, and i think you should totally go for it..but from past expierences, my longterm Girlfriend seemed like she was down, talking about it getting all hyped up before hand, but when it comes down for gametime she kinda freak out at the idea, halfway threw, and then totally held it over my head when i kept rocking. Better to try to get this sceaniro going with some random drunks chicks

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #1784 on: December 03, 2008, 03:32:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This is a great idea, and i think you should totally go for it..but from past expierences, my longterm Girlfriend seemed like she was down, talking about it getting all hyped up before hand, but when it comes down for gametime she kinda freak out at the idea, halfway threw, and then totally held it over my head when i kept rocking. Better to try to get this sceaniro going with some random drunks chicks

i tried to jokingly bring this up with my last girlfriend and she slapped the shit out of me.
i don't want to go into the whole story because it's just awesome to me but it ended up going down.
not gonna lie, it was a little awkward but i made it work. but i'm sure it's part of the reason why we broke up.

random drunk chicks are a little dangerous, though. go with 2 drunk chicks that you know, but aren't in a relationship with. now that's the shit.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

jrock

« Reply #1785 on: December 03, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »
i think i have some chubby-chasing tendencies. 

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1786 on: December 05, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »
i'm so fucking lonely i've just given up hope on someone actually caring about me.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #1787 on: December 05, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
i'm so fucking lonely i've just given up hope on someone actually caring about me.
im borderline ther too man, life sucks.

red deer.

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1788 on: December 07, 2008, 06:03:36 AM »
after black hammers?

Claude Tanner

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1789 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
Expand Quote
i went through the super lonely guy at college thing and then said fuck it and moved back home one night. now im at a closer university and enjoying it much more. just remember that the only thing that you need to do in life is have enough money to stay alive. figure out what makes you happy and just do that, dont let yourself be unhappy because life is really short.
[close]

Lately more and more the thought that I should do this has been creeping into my mind. It's fucked. I think the novelty of being somewhere new kinda wore off and I'd really just rather be with actual good friends and some comfortable surroundings.
I feel just generally stuck in that state where I don't know what to do with myself. My work ethic has more or less gone to shit, and since I haven't really found anyone at school I genuinely get along with I feel like I'm doing nothing constructive. It's the kind of situation where I just need to go and skate a hell of a lot, but rainy ass winter means that's a no-go.

I did this and it was probably the best decision in my life, it's so much better to be with your real homies, even if the weather isn't as good in Calgary as Victoria I like it so much better here and up until 2 days ago we were able to skate everyday.  The exact same situation happened to me all I did was sit in my basement suite on the internet lacking any motivation to do anything constructive. If you can't skate outside I would much rather it be sunny with snow on the ground then rainy, at least you can go out and be a little shithead in the snow, I have no motivation when it rains.

Landshark

« Reply #1790 on: December 11, 2008, 12:24:01 PM »
I'm actually really bummed about my rep.
I keep getting kooked and I don't know why.  With no direction, I have no chance at self improvement, and I don't want to be the guy that people hate here.  This also begs the question as to whether I really am a kook in real life.  Maybe the reason I always get turned down for jobs is that the boss thinks I might be a kook and decides not to hire me.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1791 on: December 11, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
i got you man.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1792 on: December 11, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
lets start gnaring this man fellas!
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1793 on: December 12, 2008, 09:22:45 AM »
i got you man.
lets start gnaring this man fellas!
that's nice of you guys.

danker peaches

« Reply #1794 on: December 13, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »
I don't think my foot is going to get better now that i broke the screws in it i am so careful with everything i do i won't even ride down banks with both feet on my board. I just don't see the fun in skating if you only have one foot that works

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1795 on: December 13, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »
I don't respect 90% of the people slap's opinions because I'm better than them at skateboarding.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1796 on: December 13, 2008, 02:20:57 AM »
how is that possible when only about 10% of the people on here have footage on the site and the majority of that footage is MUCH better than the footage youve put out?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1797 on: December 13, 2008, 05:37:55 AM »
That's pretty funny. You should become a comedian.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1798 on: December 13, 2008, 05:56:45 AM »
what makes you think im not already?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #1799 on: December 13, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »
i think steve berra is fucking hilarious

:-X