Author Topic: How Relationships Work  (Read 21766 times)

Wang Casserole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -27
How Relationships Work
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »

What's the worst breakup you've been a part of?

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Re: How Relationships Work
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 02:43:25 PM »
High school sweet heart went to space camp and found another man. Said he was "out of this world".

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »
Fiance cheated on me for about 2 months befor admitting to it , she got pregnant by the guy during the cheating too ...

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:56:36 PM »
Fiance cheated on me for about 2 months befor admitting to it , she got pregnant by the guy during the cheating too ...
Damn dude, I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. That's some earth shattering shit right there.

im probably lying

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2519
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

That is so messed up...

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 03:11:48 PM »
Damn. people can be terrible.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 696
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 03:41:35 PM »
I've got a bad one....

Got dumped VIA text on the day of my Sister's funeral. On the ride home it said something like, "Sorry for your loss, but I love you as a friend and nothing more". After that text, I never heard from her again.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 04:11:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn dude, I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. That's some earth shattering shit right there.

it did leave me with confidence and trust issues . Anyways , was a long time ago . Karma went into work shorty after . And I havent cared about it in a looong time

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

it did leave me with confidence and trust issues . Anyways , was a long time ago . Karma went into work shorty after . And I havent cared about it in a looong time

Good to hear.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
I was dating a drug dealer and he was arrested and went to prison. I don't know what was worse: losing him or his free drugs. Probably the latter, but I sure carried on like it was the former. Now he gost.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 05:17:54 PM »
I've got a bad one....

Got dumped VIA text on the day of my Sister's funeral. On the ride home it said something like, "Sorry for your loss, but I love you as a friend and nothing more". After that text, I never heard from her again.

Seriously!?

Not to make light of your story because that is terrible but that sounds like the sort of outlandish situation you would only find in a sitcom.

Wang Casserole

• Rep: -27
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 05:32:55 PM »
WOW. These are some pretty messed up stories. Geez! The funeral one is too gnarly.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1700
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 05:42:57 PM »
So my first girl friend was one year ahead of me in high school (I was a junior she was a senior).  After she graduated high school she joined the reserves and had 6 months of training but I said I would wait for her.  We kept in touch and that period of time eventually passed and she came back.  About a year or year and a half she was deployed to Iraq for a year. Again, I told her I would wait for her. She eventually got two weeks off for leave to come back.  At certain points when she was back, she was kind of sketchy and every time she needed to use the phone she needed to be in "private" (across the street).  I figured it was because she had been around such gnarly shit.  On the day she left, she called me when she was at the airport and told me she had been seeing another guy while she was over there.  Here is the kicker, not only had she been seeing someone, but she was pregnant and had gotten an abortion while she was back for her two week leave.  She wanted to work it out after she got back but it just didn't work out. 

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 918
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 07:41:57 PM »
This girl I was seeing while going to school was all in a sorority and shit. She was pretty cool, but every here and there the dumb sorority crying drama bitch would come out. It was usually drunken arguments, but toward the end I got sick of going to stupid ass sober mandatory sorority events and hanging out with huge douches at them. Anywho, I started to grow out my moustache (I don't have much facial hair, but always had a strong 'stache) and she wasn't diggin it and told me to shave it. I told her to fuck off more or less, which lead to a huge argument and basically the ended the relationship. Not exactly heartbreaking but my friends gave me shit for getting dumped for having a moustache.

Oh and i ended up shaving it like a week later cuz I wanted to meet new girls and that thing was not gonna help my cause out. Basically I look terrible with a 'stache.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »
wang casserole inadvertently started a worthwhile thread while trying to spam his regular, unfunny youtube cartoons.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:33 PM »
wang casserole inadvertently started a worthwhile thread while trying to spam his regular, unfunny youtube cartoons.

lets kook him anyways !

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 696
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »
Expand Quote
I've got a bad one....

[close]

Seriously!?

Not to make light of your story because that is terrible but that sounds like the sort of outlandish situation you would only find in a sitcom.

Or a Coen's film.

She was easily the most beautiful girl I've ever dated, but as Monty said, karma comes around. She takes a ton of meds for depression. Not condoning that or anything.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Will Easley

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 11:01:51 PM »

krookedjuice

• Rep: 33
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 11:04:32 PM »
every girl i've dated has turned out to be insane. i know all women are like this. but a girl had recently broke up with me. and when she saw i was hanging out with another girl decided that i was cheating on her.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2519
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 03:03:43 AM »
My heart goes out to all the Pals who were dumped in such cruel fashion. I've been there and it is fucked up.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 03:22:37 AM »
So my first girl friend was one year ahead of me in high school (I was a junior she was a senior).  After she graduated high school she joined the reserves and had 6 months of training but I said I would wait for her.  We kept in touch and that period of time eventually passed and she came back.  About a year or year and a half she was deployed to Iraq for a year. Again, I told her I would wait for her. She eventually got two weeks off for leave to come back.  At certain points when she was back, she was kind of sketchy and every time she needed to use the phone she needed to be in "private" (across the street).  I figured it was because she had been around such gnarly shit.  On the day she left, she called me when she was at the airport and told me she had been seeing another guy while she was over there.  Here is the kicker, not only had she been seeing someone, but she was pregnant and had gotten an abortion while she was back for her two week leave.  She wanted to work it out after she got back but it just didn't work out. 

This is absolute fact. I'm never doing that shit ever again.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 05:16:27 AM »
I was dating this super hot girl Junior year in High School.  The night before Homecoming she she tells me she has to go out of town with her family the night of the dance.  I'm like, "cool."  I blow off the dance and go skating with some friends all night.  We hit this diner a lot of people in my town go to late night to get some food.  Girlfriend is there wasted drunk with a crew of jock dudes, who graduated like two years ago and still hung around HS kids.  I didn't see her until right when I walked by their table.  I was shocked, but just said "Hey, what's up?" and sat down.  She tried to talk to me and I just bailed.  I saw one of the dudes out at a bar like four years later and he told me she fucked him in his car that night.  It was cool, I was over it by then and ended up becoming friends with the guy. 

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:39 AM »
some hoe i used to date for 4 years cheating on me with my cousin and fuck in my god damn bed and now they are parents and i'm no joking

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »
Getting shit on in a relationship is a prerequisite for being successful in future relationships. After you get burned its easier to appreciate how fucked up that kind of thing is.

had a girl friend during my heavy drug days cheat on me a good bit. She also treated her best friend who was a hot lesbian w a crush on her lile shit too. I ran into her friend years later when she was between girl friends and we got together to compare war stories over some Guinness w our mutual ex and ended up having the best fling for a few months. It was the best closure possible and one of the most enjoyable relationships I had. It was like what is imagine a summer camp relationship would be like.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 08:00:05 AM »
This one time I was in a high school production of Wizard of Oz and I was the Tin man. We were at the part where Dorothy hugs everyone and wishes them goodbye. When it was my turn to hug her we both turned our heads the the same direction and our lips brushed past each other's. She didn't even talk to me at the after party. Slut.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 08:30:59 AM »
This one time I was in a high school production of Wizard of Oz and I was the Tin man. We were at the part where Dorothy hugs everyone and wishes them goodbye. When it was my turn to hug her we both turned our heads the the same direction and our lips brushed past each other's. She didn't even talk to me at the after party. Slut.

ha ha ha

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 10:34:34 AM »
the best dump i was a part of was when i was 13.
cafeteria during lunch time, my girl's friend walks up to me and gives me a note, smiles, and run backs to her lunch table.
i open it and it says:

roses are red
violets are blue
garbage is dumped
and so are you.

i would have been bummed if i didn't think it was funny. plus, i was only 13.
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 10:42:22 AM »
 Never had a shitty relationship. All girls i ve been with for some time were good but boring after a while.

However i had this crush on the last year of high school. It was a classmate who i disliked until then but she was pretty. After some twist of events we ended up studying together and knowing each other. She thought i was an asshole before meeting me (every girl seems to think that because i treat them the way i treat men.). I disliked her because she was super rich and a geek. You know that kind of yuppies who have money and think that they are superior than you. Apparently she treated me like that because i didnt like her.

Anyway we were giving our final exams together and she was stressed out as she wanted to study medicine. I was a good student with talent in maths, physics and chemistry but i had no clue what i wanted so i was just studyin because i liked those and because i wanted  to leave the fuckin town. A strange bond applied between us we werent a couple but our friends said so, i wished we were but i was too pussy to tell her. Anyway we were hanging out a lot after studying and we did a random conversation about relationships. She told me that she likes me but she is not into a realationship cause that would fuck her mind with the exams. I thought she was bulshitting me but whatever i respected that.

After the exams her parents made her a present vacation to Egypt, France and a million other places, so she was outta town for the whole summer. Internet wasnt widespread then so we didnt have any communication. She came in my town on August but i was working at a summer camp then. We spoke on phone and when the results came she was devastated. She passed to her second choice instead of medical. While i didnt give a fuck i passed to my 1st choice. It felt kind of awkward being with her after that. Anyway we passed in the same college but different school and we sweared that we would hang out like the old times.

The first time we spoke after going to college she told me that she had a boyfriend. Some rich jock her rich jock friends introduced to her. I was like fuck you and never talked to her. I must have sent her some drunken SMS the day after.

As i grew up i understood that this girl couldnt be with me cause we were two different worlds. She friended me at facebook some years ago and i saw that she votes a right-wing party. I immediately lost any kind of respect for her.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2013, 11:23:05 AM »
one person cares more than the other.

someone gets hurt or causes harm

cycle repeats itself until it is considered unbearable.

then i get fucking wasted and break my phone

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »
Wow, this thread is gnarly.

The worst that has happened to me is getting dumped on a 3 year anniversary. I'm 27 now but plenty of time to get fucked over.