Author Topic: How Relationships Work  (Read 21671 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: How Relationships Work
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
Expand Quote
WOW some of you fools need to watch a bunch of pimping documentary's like i did and figure out how to control a bitches mind. they will neva leave you.

swear to god i can tell what my bitch is thinking without her even telling me
[close]
Expand Quote
You guys need to dig up Dallas' thread on getting women. Ya'll some sorry mother fuckers.
[close]

I can't tell which advice I should follow. Does anyone have a 3rd opinion on how we can all stop being such sorry fools
Rawb. If he were to come out of the woodwork

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
Expand Quote
WOW some of you fools need to watch a bunch of pimping documentary's like i did and figure out how to control a bitches mind. they will neva leave you.

[close]
Expand Quote
You guys need to dig up Dallas' thread on getting women. Ya'll some sorry mother fuckers.
[close]

I can't tell which advice I should follow. Does anyone have a 3rd opinion on how we can all stop being such sorry fools
Third opinion? Whenever Dallas or Nino Brown tell you to do something, do the opposite.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2013, 10:21:24 PM »
It's easy to get bitches on a raw fruit diet. Just wow them with the perfect shape and coloration of your stool. Works every time bro.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Third opinion? Whenever Dallas or Nino Brown tell you to do something, do the opposite.
and i bet you be one of them main fools cryin on here about how yo bitch left you cause you have no game.
simp ass fool

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
you are a dysfunctional human being.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2013, 07:06:56 PM »
you are a dysfunctional human being.
im ok with that

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
im dead serious.

watch pimps up ho's down and keeping searching, dont focus on the actual pimpin n taking money part n shit but more of understand the girls why of thinking and train of thought.

being around a girl for so long you i dont understand how you cant be ahead of there thinking patterns and how they will react in certain situations.

at the end of the day its all a game.... you gotta play her more than she gotta play you ( my mom and grandma told me that at as a youngin)

i agree with this run on sentence

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
and i bet you be one of them main fools cryin on here about how yo bitch left you cause you have no game.
simp ass fool

Nope.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2013, 08:57:31 PM »
only time will tell

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »
You are really clever.

Kain

• Rep: -4
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »
has anyone on here dated a girl that's older than themselves? the past few girls i've been interested in or hooked up with have all been about 1-3 years older.  i feel like the fact that they know they're older makes them feel entitled to be the more responsible one, or even the wiser one. which definitely disrupts my game.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2013, 11:49:32 PM »
Nino makes all y'all look so pussy broke

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »
Nino makes all y'all look so pussy broke

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2013, 02:13:44 PM »
has anyone on here dated a girl that's older than themselves? the past few girls i've been interested in or hooked up with have all been about 1-3 years older.  i feel like the fact that they know they're older makes them feel entitled to be the more responsible one, or even the wiser one. which definitely disrupts my game.

DO IT!

slightly older girls are in my experience the opposite of what you just said. most of the older girls i dated were super fun and past the point of worrying about being responsible. they just figured their shit out and are usually more forgiving and willing to let you be yourself no matter what. obviously also depends on the person, but i'd say go for it. mind you i'm talking about 25 yrs and older.

just found this relevant quote

gf and I are on a break, so we both made OKC profiles. This shit is kind of fun, honestly. Met one lady about 5 years older than me, had some drinks, got along really well, and at the end she said "well, I promised myself I wouldn't fuck you on the first date, so come over tomorrow afternoon" and we ended up boning the rest of the day. She sent me a text the day after saying "I feel like I just ran a marathon," which made me feel rad. Basically this site is fucking awesome for my self confidence.

Did have one weird brony girl who was creeping hard, literally talking about kids the first day she had my number. She texted me one day and said "My armpit hair is now died bright red" which was when I stopped wanting to see her tits.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:17:29 PM by Frank »

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »
has anyone on here dated a girl that's older than themselves? the past few girls i've been interested in or hooked up with have all been about 1-3 years older. �i feel like the fact that they know they're older makes them feel entitled to be the more responsible one, or even the wiser one. which definitely disrupts my game.

I did. My only legit girlfriend was 3 years older than me. And yes, despite the fact she was great and always there I can say I could feel that pressure most of the time.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Kain

• Rep: -4
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »
i appreciate the insight, i'm 23 and they were 24 and 26.  going for the same age or a year younger seems to be much more compatible  in my experience.

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46:55 PM »
get that 18 year old pussy will you still can b

Dole

• Rep: 3
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
Expand Quote
has anyone on here dated a girl that's older than themselves? the past few girls i've been interested in or hooked up with have all been about 1-3 years older. �i feel like the fact that they know they're older makes them feel entitled to be the more responsible one, or even the wiser one. which definitely disrupts my game.
[close]

I did. My only legit girlfriend was 3 years older than me. And yes, despite the fact she was great and always there I can say I could feel that pressure most of the time.

I let my former boss suck my cock once. She's 20 years older than me. For me relationship-wise more important than age is the partner's self-esteem. I've had some responsible and wise young chicks and pretty fucked up older women (than myself). The age thing is probably some kind of insecurity on your behalf but it becomes irrelevant later on, maybe.

Dole

« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »
I guess this is common knowledge. When i'm pondering whether or not to get involved with a chick, I usually rub one out before making a decision. It gets your thoughts straight.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
I was thinking about something today and wondering where to post it then Wang Casserole tried to plug his stupid video again with the "what's your worst break up" thread.

Okay, so is there anyone who's in their 20's, single, and travels quite frequently on here aside from me? I'm 25 yet have traveled quite a bit for tours among other things were I'm out for months at a time so it happens quite frequently that I meet someone then we spend a few amazing days together but I've got to keep moving on. A recurring trend is that even in say a month's time said girl has found someone else that she's started dating when I'm thinking of maybe visiting her again. So the question is do you think it's just in most people's nature to get into relationships so fast? And when it comes to long distance relationships what do you think the most distance/time apart is acceptable? Do you think one gender or certain age range is more prone to this? An interesting thing my friend and I were talking about the other day was that the further apart you are and the more time spent away from each other the more a person changes - depending on the age and differences in cities you live in they could have changed in great aspects since the last time you saw them.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »
i don't know how some of you can so frankly talk about these experiences, more power to you though.  all i can say is that letting anger fester and drinking heavily doesn't make your life better, and revenge fucking only feels good at the time.  i totally agree with whoever said something about turning angry adrenaline into productive energy, because that totally works and it's the most therapeutic thing you can do under shitty circumstances. 

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2013, 12:31:57 PM »
my 1 year ex-gf broke up with me this past december. since then i've been on a promiscuous rampage.
in one of those occasions i ended up having sex with her too.
its been around a month that we've been seeing each other frequently, just hanging out, talking, eating, movies, took her out of the for her b-day, having a blast together
and you know, the sex feels even better!
she more expressive and open than before, she said i would look better if i cut my hair and worked out.
which i have...
however, we're not officially dating.
i asked her out a few weeks ago and she said "i've been thinking about it too" but said she felt she was too busy with school, work, projects, etc to focus on a relationship right now.

don't know if we're in love, yet i keep dreaming of her and thinking of her and kinda wish we actually dated.
the fact that i was a man whore for months and she doesn't know it makes me think she did the same, which is cool because we were single.
thing is, it would really bother me to know she's been seeing someone else this whole time (which she totally denies)
i feel im falling again, sometimes i feel "used", and i don't know where this is going.
it's gotten to the point where i even feel bad or "guilty" of flirting or talking to other ladies
sure, i know she doesn't owe me anything at all, but still...
am i wasting my time? am i losing other opportunities? am i a fuccboi? am i being used? what to do...?
any advice will be greatly appreciated

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
I was thinking about something today and wondering where to post it then Wang Casserole tried to plug his stupid video again with the "what's your worst break up" thread.

Okay, so is there anyone who's in their 20's, single, and travels quite frequently on here aside from me? I'm 25 yet have traveled quite a bit for tours among other things were I'm out for months at a time so it happens quite frequently that I meet someone then we spend a few amazing days together but I've got to keep moving on. A recurring trend is that even in say a month's time said girl has found someone else that she's started dating when I'm thinking of maybe visiting her again. So the question is do you think it's just in most people's nature to get into relationships so fast? And when it comes to long distance relationships what do you think the most distance/time apart is acceptable? Do you think one gender or certain age range is more prone to this? An interesting thing my friend and I were talking about the other day was that the further apart you are and the more time spent away from each other the more a person changes - depending on the age and differences in cities you live in they could have changed in great aspects since the last time you saw them.

I'm 24 and single and travel (but not as frequently). From what i've noticed, people from out of town are ALWAYS attractive/ interesting. Something about being from somewhere just for a while is appealing for those looking for one night stands and spending awesome time together, and rightfully so! Who would want to have an adventure with someone you know will leave? For the promiscuous it sounds like the perfect scheme if both parties are down, but if you're an emotional person prone to fall for someone then it'll be a hard time.
To answer your question, I don't think this is about people's nature getting in relationships fast, it's about you being a passer-by; just a person who happens to pass by their lives and their city.
When you travel, do you go with a mentality of "getting someone" or it just happens naturally? And when you're with someone, do you actually achieve the main reason you traveled, which is to enjoy the foreign lands and know the place?

I was in a semi-long distance relationship once; i saw her every weekend for a year. I don't know about the "the farther you are the more you change" aspect you mentioned, but age is definitely a factor, at least when he/she is around 17- 20.
People in that age range are the worse candidates to commit to a relationship; even if they want, they shouldn't because they'll end up fucking up and not for the sake to be a dick and fuck up, but mostly because that's the age when you want to be free and not give a single fuck about someone and experience other people.
making out, one night stands, flirting, attractions, drugs, partying, this age range in particular is very prone to all that.
i've noticed girls/ guys need to go through all that first before committing to a relationship otherwise they're likely to hurt you or simply fuck up one way or another.
You gotta be with someone mature if you want a mature relationship
I hope I kinda helped, those are my two cents
wish ya da best with your matters of the heart
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 01:06:15 PM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2013, 06:20:11 AM »
Thanks for the feedback man, good stuff. Long story short: If you hook up with a girl then she tells you you're her first one night stand and she's starting Erasmus you probably shouldn't visit her a month later.

I could have probably figured the rationale myself even though I never went to University but I did have my more promiscuous days. I've been traveling around Europe visiting friends and I've got a month left before this tour. I met the girl I'm staying with last time I was in Budapest then we spent a great few days together so I figured I'd end up coming back. She was super sweet and innocent last time I met her (which normally isn't my thing) but in the month past it's like she just decided to go on this promiscuous rampage. It's not like I came back expecting a serious relationship or anything - actually was just on a tear myself in Berlin with a lady friend - but for some reason it just bummed me out seeing this girl and knowing what was going on. Just coming back she told me she was fresh out of this 6 year relationship so it all makes sense. All these erasmus kids just get so wasted every night which is her crowd - she just turned 22 - and it's not like being around them necessarily made me feel old but I'm so past that and have nothing to say to most of them. It just reminds me of all the horrible parties I've been to. Anyway, I don't know why these few days got to me so much. Eh, I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friend in Krakow tomorrow who I can just sit around and play some tunes with then have drinks at a normal bar.

No mongz

• Rep: -6
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2013, 11:21:07 AM »
High school sweet heart went to space camp and found another man. Said he was "out of this world".

Dole

« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
Continue on boys:

Girls, in their early 20s.........................................

wait for it.....................................................

will probably fuck around A LOT.

Get your shit together so you can be productive during your early 20s.  Find what you want to do with your life.  Become better at it, disregard the dumb bitches.  When you are a father you have to deal with that girl for a minimum of 18 years, most often, longer than that.  Think before you put your rock hard cock in a girl, "do I want to see this girl EVER again"?  ALWAYS beat off before calling a girl.  I have found that 9/10 times I speaking to them becomes unimportant after I have ejaculated.

A while back thought about posting quite the same thoughts. It's almost fascinating how the idea of fucking can take over one's emotional reasoning.