Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391115 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
Re: tinder
« Reply #1590 on: June 13, 2015, 10:09:51 AM »
Expand Quote
15 miles aint shit my bro
[close]

i didn't say it was? just said this girl is in my area. 15 miles could be Phiily, Delaware, or a lot of other places that is not in my area, i don't see what the problem is

Most places in the country, 15 miles would be considered "in your area".

Southeast PA (Delco/Southern Montco) is weird in that no one wants to drive longer than 15 minutes to anywhere and every little township is a kingdom unto itself. I used to work in an office in Media and when trying to get new clients only people who had come from out of state would be willing to drive more than 15 minutes to get our office. A 1hr drive isn't shit to someone from Atlanta or out West.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #1591 on: June 14, 2015, 10:26:00 AM »
Tobey, you aren't going to hang out with that girl for more than 5 hours. Go take her on a date, fuck her, and let that be it.

Ccannon

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1592 on: June 14, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »
Skip the date part and stuff her into your trunk as soon as possible. Make sure to wear gloves and to ejaculate in her mouth or anus

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #1593 on: June 14, 2015, 09:24:06 PM »

thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that. Fake tan and all so im used to these girls

15 miles seems accurate

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1594 on: June 14, 2015, 11:58:19 PM »
Expand Quote

thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that. Fake tan and all so im used to these girls

[close]

15 miles seems accurate

yeah it all depends on like what direction you go, by in my experience girls that are 15 miles away are like in NJ or Delaware. I never get matched up with a delco girl :(

BUT the girl that was supposed to come over the other night didn't so i got drunk and sent her a dick picture, now shes definitely coming over this Wednesday night. So all else fails guys, send a dick pic 

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1595 on: June 15, 2015, 11:59:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

15 miles seems accurate
[close]

yeah it all depends on like what direction you go, by in my experience girls that are 15 miles away are like in NJ or Delaware. I never get matched up with a delco girl :(

BUT the girl that was supposed to come over the other night didn't so i got drunk and sent her a dick picture, now shes definitely coming over this Wednesday night. So all else fails guys, send a dick pic 

I take back my comments about Tinder not making you creepy
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Shimmy Johnson

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1596 on: June 15, 2015, 01:39:39 PM »

BUT the girl that was supposed to come over the other night didn't so i got drunk and sent her a dick picture
[/quote]

good play on that one

Ccannon

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1597 on: June 15, 2015, 03:21:01 PM »
I bet your penis looks magical. Like a golden harp

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1598 on: June 15, 2015, 05:53:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

15 miles seems accurate
[close]

[close]

I take back my comments about Tinder not making you creepy

shes not a tinder girl, and you got to put all your chips on the table man. Plus she returned with a picture of herself as well so it was a good move

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1599 on: June 19, 2015, 10:17:51 PM »

i have been getting a lot of matches with this bio

i realized if your over 6 foot you should put that in your bio

Also before you come at me i have never asked for nudes, its pretty easy to get them without asking. You just compliment them a bunch then they say, "wanna see"?

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1600 on: June 20, 2015, 04:57:53 PM »
Really though? What kind of compliments are those? Genuine question.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1601 on: June 20, 2015, 06:52:21 PM »
Really though? What kind of compliments are those? Genuine question.

umm just simple ones worked for me. Like " I can't believe im taking to the prettiest girl i ever got matched up with on tinder", one time i got matched up with a pretty short girl and i was like "in my experience short girls have the best asses". But that was one time, when they give me their instagram i always say " wow you are super cute, you sure you want to hang out with this loser?". Just simple stuff goes a long way

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1602 on: June 24, 2015, 10:45:09 AM »
umm just simple ones worked for me. Like " I can't believe im taking to the prettiest girl i ever got matched up with on tinder", one time i got matched up with a pretty short girl and i was like "in my experience short girls have the best asses". But that was one time, when they give me their instagram i always say " wow you are super cute, you sure you want to hang out with this loser?". Just simple stuff goes a long way

that short girls things aint bad but you should stop saying those other two things.  if you call yourself a loser and basically try to fucking talk them out of the date, any self confident chick is gonna mentally peg you as such in the back of her mind.  b confident dog.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1603 on: June 24, 2015, 11:24:54 AM »
Yep. In general I'd chill on the compliments. A well placed one here and there is great, but you drop them all the time and you look thirsty. Girls assume you wouldn't be talking to them if they weren't attractive. Buttering them up won't get you far.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1604 on: June 24, 2015, 12:28:03 PM »
That was my intuition also. If I ever find myself in your area, Tobey, I'll adjust my tactics. Peculiar breed you are fetching there  ;D

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1605 on: June 24, 2015, 12:52:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that short girls things aint bad but you should stop saying those other two things.  if you call yourself a loser and basically try to fucking talk them out of the date, any self confident chick is gonna mentally peg you as such in the back of her mind.  b confident dog.

but depreciative humor can be good in small doses.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1606 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:40 PM »
i dont know what age group you guys get matched up with but i mainly get matched up with 18-20 year olds and they love my compliments. Plus when i say that instagram line they know im being sarcastic by that time and cute, it always worked great for me

Lusty RunchBox

« Reply #1607 on: June 24, 2015, 11:06:06 PM »
i dont know what age group you guys get matched up with but i mainly get matched up with 18-20 year olds and they love my compliments. Plus when i say that instagram line they know im being sarcastic by that time and cute, it always worked great for me

Tobey you are kickass, I like you dawg.  You really turned your shit around if you read through this shit from a guy scared to leave his house for all intents and purposes to a guy getting matched by those two tight-pussied honeys.  Amen, godspeed, because that is some fine young ass there.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1608 on: June 25, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »

Self deprecation is essential, if you're overly confident you'll come off like an arrogant asshole.  Plus it's funny if you're clever at it.  Compliments are essential, too.

But tobey's wording on both counts (except for "in my experience, short girls have nice asses" that is good for a few reasons) was some bitch boy puppy dog shit.  Sorry tobey, this is just tough love, I want you to find the right kind of girl.  I love you and you make me proud every day, don't forget that.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1609 on: June 25, 2015, 11:59:06 AM »
Tobey should be able to get by on looks alone. Jeesh.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #1610 on: June 25, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »
fuck u tobes

Lusty RunchBox

« Reply #1611 on: June 25, 2015, 04:02:11 PM »
great i got matched up with the hottest girl i have ever got matched up with on tinder, this always fucking happens to me when im interested in someone else, seriously i don't think i could ever be in a relationship with someone

one on the right

Just wanted to bump this because it's awesome.  Tobey, I will personally have my cousin's butler deliver your some of that low T deodorant if you fuck either of these girls. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1612 on: June 25, 2015, 06:53:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Self deprecation is essential, if you're overly confident you'll come off like an arrogant asshole.  Plus it's funny if you're clever at it.  Compliments are essential, too.

But tobey's wording on both counts (except for "in my experience, short girls have nice asses" that is good for a few reasons) was some bitch boy puppy dog shit.  Sorry tobey, this is just tough love, I want you to find the right kind of girl.  I love you and you make me proud every day, don't forget that.

hahah i only used that line once when i was drunk and it worked, but i also love feedback as well but i haven't really been on tinder lately i just been talking to this girl i went to high school with that was a few years behind me. So this is all from past lines that used but the number one thing that i think that works for me is im pretty sarcastic when it comes tinder. Maybe i wasn't at first cause i took it super seriously cause i was on a dry spell but after a couple of dates with different girls, i don't really care if i hang out with one girl i got matched up with on there. There are so many more opportunities on there, so thats probably my number one advice, be sarcastic and funny and act like you don't give a shit

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #1613 on: June 25, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »
bagged 3 tinder girls in 4 dayz, get at me tobey

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1614 on: June 25, 2015, 09:10:13 PM »
real confession: When i was first on tinder it was my second time meeting someone (people might remember me bringing up the first time to go to wing night). Well that girl was a longboarder, now this was when i wasn't skating at the time so i didn't really care but when she brought that up on the date i just pretended i didn't hear it. Thats how desperate i was in the beginning. She still wouldn't even make out with me

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1615 on: June 26, 2015, 08:44:28 AM »
real confession: When i was first on tinder it was my second time meeting someone (people might remember me bringing up the first time to go to wing night). Well that girl was a longboarder, now this was when i wasn't skating at the time so i didn't really care but when she brought that up on the date i just pretended i didn't hear it. Thats how desperate i was in the beginning. She still wouldn't even make out with me

That's what you get for not skating at the time

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1616 on: June 27, 2015, 02:15:18 AM »
Women are so confusing man...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1617 on: July 05, 2015, 11:45:45 AM »
hung out with a girl today and it suckedddddd

I tried to cancel on her twice but she really wanted to hangout with me so i said fuck it what i got to lose? As soon as i saw her when i met her at my spot i just immediately thought " yep im drinking before noon" So we get lunch i bought a four pack of pounders of landshark and the place that i always go to gave me a free cooler with it ( you have to buy i think 4 4 packs of pounders to get the cooler but they love me there only highlight of the day) So we go back to my house i kill all the beers before 12 pm and since she drove kind of far i gave her a make out pity. But i think i ruined it for future dates ( on purpose), i mean i wasn't a dick but i was unattractive nice, kept asking her if she was hot and needed the air, kept asking her if she wanted something to drink, kept asking her if this was a good first date. So i don't know how to be a dick yet to women but atleast i know how to ruin things with a girl on purpose which im now stoked on

edit: she just unfollowed me on instagram, my method works
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:48:21 AM by tobey »

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1618 on: July 05, 2015, 02:20:18 PM »
Tobey mind tricks.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1619 on: July 06, 2015, 11:19:33 PM »
the girl i was kind of dating (the one from my birthday) just ended things with me.

not because i went on another date or talking to other girls (shes doing the same) but because i unfollowed her on instagram. My reasoning of why i did that is because she ignores my texts and then likes something on instagram, so obviously shes ignoring me. Called her out once because of that like a couple weeks ago and she kept doing it so instead me getting in a pissey mood i just unfollowed her so ill just pretend shes busy. She tried to hurt me tonight by saying she just unfollowed me, i laughed because i thought that it was pretty funny.

I kind of was over her like a month ago but i just thought this was the funniest things of why a girl ended things with me