Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148282 times)

nowell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -153
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2014, 06:26:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I feel kinda bad for him to be honest. He was a young kid. young boys do fucked up things all the time and just dont realise how wrong what they're doing really is. This dude is probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now, theres a big difference between 2 young kids doing it to each other as opposed to a fully grown man doing it to a kid.
[close]

You're right, we should just leave him alone, the poor thing... Actually, isn't that exactly how law works?

1. You do something really fucked up
2. You pretend it's not a big deal and show no remorse
3. The authorities don't do anything about it because you're "probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now"

[close]

dude you're a fucking idiot, i'm not saying what he did was right. i'm saying you dudes are being the typical regular biased wieners of slap and sensationalising it ridiculously, i like the way you didn't quote my busenitz remark.
[close]

How does opposing the sodomy of a child with a screwdriver, regardless of who it's at the hands of, make anyone a "typical regular biased wiener of slap"? As you said, young kids do wrong things all the time without realizing they're wrong; who in their right mind accepts that as an explanation for forcefully sodomizing someone with a screwdriver?  You're fucked. 

Also, your Busenitz remark wasn't quoted because it's completely irrelevant and asinine.

I never accepted the fact that he was a kid as an explanation for what he did, just saying you dudes react as though he went out last week as a fully grown man and raped a kid. its not the right thing to do at any age, but its 10x more forgivable when you're fucking 8. The "regular biased wiener of slap" remark relates to the intense reactions people on this site got from the whole event. sure you dudes don't like the fact he screwdriver'd a kid's anus, but you hate it a whole lot more because he's chase gabor. Like I said, if this was said in a Busenitz,Gino,Cardiel,Kirchart interview or whatever, this shit would be either completely disregarded, or forgotten about in a week...because you're typical biased wiener's of slap, sucking the dick's of whatever pro's you're told to suck, and hating whoever you're told to hate. just keep in mind i think chase gabor is a douche and i'm not defending him, just pointing out how much you dudes suck

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »
rowley and gabor on satanic lizard illuminati ......confirmed?  ???

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2014, 06:59:39 AM »
its not the right thing to do at any age, but its 10x more forgivable when you're fucking 8.
I don't really think it is.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2014, 07:50:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I feel kinda bad for him to be honest. He was a young kid. young boys do fucked up things all the time and just dont realise how wrong what they're doing really is. This dude is probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now, theres a big difference between 2 young kids doing it to each other as opposed to a fully grown man doing it to a kid.
[close]

You're right, we should just leave him alone, the poor thing... Actually, isn't that exactly how law works?

3. The authorities don't do anything about it because you're "probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now"

[close]

dude you're a fucking idiot, i'm not saying what he did was right. i'm saying you dudes are being the typical regular biased wieners of slap and sensationalising it ridiculously, i like the way you didn't quote my busenitz remark.
[close]

How does opposing the sodomy of a child with a screwdriver, regardless of who it's at the hands of, make anyone a "typical regular biased wiener of slap"? As you said, young kids do wrong things all the time without realizing they're wrong; who in their right mind accepts that as an explanation for forcefully sodomizing someone with a screwdriver?  You're fucked. 

Also, your Busenitz remark wasn't quoted because it's completely irrelevant and asinine.
[close]

I never accepted the fact that he was a kid as an explanation for what he did, just saying you dudes react as though he went out last week as a fully grown man and raped a kid. its not the right thing to do at any age, but its 10x more forgivable when you're fucking 8. The "regular biased wiener of slap" remark relates to the intense reactions people on this site got from the whole event. sure you dudes don't like the fact he screwdriver'd a kid's anus, but you hate it a whole lot more because he's chase gabor. Like I said, if this was said in a Busenitz,Gino,Cardiel,Kirchart interview or whatever, this shit would be either completely disregarded, or forgotten about in a week...because you're typical biased wiener's of slap, sucking the dick's of whatever pro's you're told to suck, and hating whoever you're told to hate. just keep in mind i think chase gabor is a douche and i'm not defending him, just pointing out how much you dudes suck
pretty sure Danny way was one of the most loved skaters of all time, but a ton of people changed their mind when they heard about him killing gays and immigrants. I think ur hatred of slap naturally makes u want to downplay this
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2014, 07:55:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
pretty sure Danny way was one of the most loved skaters of all time, but a ton of people changed their mind when they heard about him killing gays and immigrants. I think ur hatred of slap naturally makes u want to downplay this

now he killed two people? where do you guys come up with this shit?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2014, 07:57:37 AM »
from his interview where he said he sat at his friends house and shot at border jumpers. u stupid bitch
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »
"shooting at" now equals "killed." glad to see you aren't being a "stupid bitch" by stretching the truth or anything.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:08:09 AM by Iceman »

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2014, 09:08:31 AM »
damn hella ice beef up in this

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:17 AM »
"shooting at" now equals "killed." glad to see you aren't being a "stupid bitch" by stretching the truth or anything.

Didnt he kill a horse with a shotgun?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2014, 10:27:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Didnt he kill a horse with a shotgun?

Didn't he beat Super Mario Bros. without using any powerups?
hardly art, hardly starving

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2014, 12:35:13 PM »

Didn't he beat Super Mario Bros. without using any powerups?

I've done that. I used to slay at SMB.

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2014, 08:07:43 PM »
Expand Quote
You know when forums band together, and do something together it's always... more satisfying, knowing that there are other people out there willing to participate in something bigger than themselves to convey a clear message. I think Slap Pals should do a total onslaught on one of Chase's pictures at a certain time. All saying #NEVERFORGETTHESCREWDRIVER on Saturday night, 9 o'clock/8 central time. All of it on his latest picture. It will do one of two things: 1) Make Chase think his latest picture is a total hit. 2) Cause him to go into a fit on side-swipe deleting. I think it'd be hilarious. SLAP PALS UNITED NATIONS.
[close]
i'm down

This better happen

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »
Are you working with The Boardr now?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Are you working with The Boardr now?
[close]

No sir ...
can you interview chase again ?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2014, 09:39:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Brink posted something here along the lines of how he talked to Chase and it wasn't what it sounded like, but he wasn't even gonna try to explain because we wouldn't listen.  I would LOVE to hear how the whole screwdriver up the butt thing was taken out of context.  "It was a million in one shot, Doc"

Oh and then in the comments of some picture on Instagram, Brink and some dude who knew the screwdriver victim had an exchange where guy was like:  "Yea it really happened and he [kid who got the handtool in the pooper] was pretty traumatized by it.  Yo bro you should totally get The Nuge on Weekend Buzz!!"

I know you remember that shit Brink cmon.

If Chase Gabor put objects up some kids butt against his will, that shit is atrocious.

AH TO B YOUNG AGAIN
[close]

I never said it was a misunderstanding nor did I say it was taken out of context. I said there's more to the story or something to that effect. It's not for me to explain because it's Chase's business. I'm not saying any of this makes sense but it would if you knew what I know. Sorry.

I'm also as surprised as you guys that this episode suddenly disappeared. We haven't taped a Buzz since November and I am kind of out of the loop on what goes on there. Hoping to get the show going again soon. Also, I no longer work at Element ... got a new gig to be announced soon, which is a good thing. And this thread is kind of amazing. Who's going to Tampa? Say what's up!

Brink

youre a fucking clown

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:57 PM »
All I'm going to say is, the only thing that you could know that we don't that would make this situation any better would be if he was joking about sodomizing his neighbor with a screwdriver, which is hard to believe that's the case because if it was, 1. you would just tell us and everyone would forget about this shit and 2. you wouldn't have to be so ambiguous about some piece of info you claim to know that somehow makes sense of him claiming to have sodomized his neighbor with a screwdriver. If it did not happen, why not just say so instead of claiming "it's not my story to tell" as if Chase wouldn't be relieved if you came on here and wiped his slate clean by admitting none of this ever happened?
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2014, 11:29:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Brink posted something here along the lines of how he talked to Chase and it wasn't what it sounded like, but he wasn't even gonna try to explain because we wouldn't listen.  I would LOVE to hear how the whole screwdriver up the butt thing was taken out of context.  "It was a million in one shot, Doc"

Oh and then in the comments of some picture on Instagram, Brink and some dude who knew the screwdriver victim had an exchange where guy was like:  "Yea it really happened and he [kid who got the handtool in the pooper] was pretty traumatized by it.  Yo bro you should totally get The Nuge on Weekend Buzz!!"

I know you remember that shit Brink cmon.

If Chase Gabor put objects up some kids butt against his will, that shit is atrocious.

AH TO B YOUNG AGAIN
[close]

I never said it was a misunderstanding nor did I say it was taken out of context. I said there's more to the story or something to that effect. It's not for me to explain because it's Chase's business. I'm not saying any of this makes sense but it would if you knew what I know. Sorry.

I'm also as surprised as you guys that this episode suddenly disappeared. We haven't taped a Buzz since November and I am kind of out of the loop on what goes on there. Hoping to get the show going again soon. Also, I no longer work at Element ... got a new gig to be announced soon, which is a good thing. And this thread is kind of amazing. Who's going to Tampa? Say what's up!

Brink

How complicated can it be? If you claim to like Chase as a person, why wouldn't you just say what it is to try and help his case? It's really not that confusing of an issue. I like you Brink, but that's a pretty bullshit answer. It's fine to say you're not allowed to talk about it under a contract or just simply say, hey, I'm just as confused as you guys. It just makes it seem way worse on your side when you keep saying, if only we could know what you know, then it would somehow change things.

Irvine-Sucks.com

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2014, 01:13:26 AM »
Hey, leave Brink alone you big meanies. He said its not his story to tell and I respect that, besides if he did tell it would probably lead to more questions that Brink might not know the answers to and then it would be all "Hey Brink, why this and why that, screwdrivers and such". Chase is the one that did a little juvenile unlicensed plumbing so he should answer to it. I think the coordinated Insta attack on Chase should be at a time when he'd be busy and not have a chance to swipe delete them all without them being seen for a while.

#nevaforget

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2014, 02:43:06 AM »
signed the petition, but we should give Brink a break. The guy makes his living in skateboarding journalism and burning bridges by disclosing stuff that is considered off the record could have ramifications in regards to getting future interviews. Now if someone anonymous could leak the story that would be amazing. I really wonder what explanation there could be outside of Chase doing something really stupid and troubling as a kid that could put his actions into perspective. And ppl saying this is the worst thing that's happened involving pro skaters come on, whatever went down in regards to Neil Heddings son along with the Danny Way and Gator incidents are the most troubling.

Mad Max

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2014, 02:54:30 AM »

No, that's not the only thing I could know. And regardless, I doubt anyone is forgetting about this ... no matter what happens.

There are other people out there who know what I am talking about too. It's not just me. So trust me when I say there's more to the story that would change it all.

Gonna bail on this thread. Nothing more I can say. Hate away if you must.

This makes it sound like other recognized faces of the skateboard community were involved...

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2014, 05:03:56 AM »
Brink should go all Mr X disclosin secrets and dodgy shit

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2014, 05:41:19 AM »
The guy makes his living in skateboarding journalism

Hmm.. PR surely.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2014, 05:44:05 AM »
starting to get the feeling it was chase who actually got screwdrivered as a child. switched around the story and tried to make it seem like light-hearted fun to hide his pain?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2014, 06:25:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lets face the facts. berra likes to hire these random dudes who have never had experience elsewhere. i almost choked when gabor said he had never filmed anything outside the berrics. it's like that random steezus christ dude who was around for like a year then dissappeared because he is the most un-charismatic person ever, next to berra who is also extremely awkward to watch and listen to on camera.

If anyone wants to see berra at one of his most awkward moments, watch albery nybergs first try friday. I'd post it, but i just looked and that got taken down too, and it was like a year or two ago
[close]

That was really painful to watch.  Especially:

"My dad speaks English"

"Oh, so your dad's English?"

"Uh, no"
[close]

here it is. holy shit, that was so cringeworthy its amazing. like cringe-art. berra, i love you. and congrats on the likes and new followers!

http://theberrics.com/first-try-fridays/albert-nyberg.html

I almost just barfed up my banana nut muffin i was eatin'

Backside LameFlip

• Rep: -16
Haters hate only the things they can't have and the people they can't be.

dillanharp

« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
I cleaned up the petition a bit. I had originally created it at 2am while pretty buzzed.  I don't have Facebok, Twitter, or Instagram, so if you guys want to share it on there go for it.  I also added Berra's email so every time it's signed it notifies him.  So now I'm probably going to be murdered by Scientology as well as banned from the Berrics.
http://www.change.org/petitions/steve-berra-suspend-chase-gabor-and-publicly-acknowledge-what-he-did-was-wrong

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2014, 09:43:26 AM »
I cleaned up the petition a bit. I had originally created it at 2am while pretty buzzed.  I don't have Facebok, Twitter, or Instagram, so if you guys want to share it on there go for it.  I also added Berra's email so every time it's signed it notifies him.  So now I'm probably going to be murdered by Scientology as well as banned from the Berrics.
http://www.change.org/petitions/steve-berra-suspend-chase-gabor-and-publicly-acknowledge-what-he-did-was-wrong

That's awesome. Signed.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's awesome. Signed.