Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 43120 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still no date hahahah.� Looks sick though, my eye managed to catch Sheckler at the top of El Toro of course.
[close]

Yea, that was the one clip in that trailer, that stuck in my mind. Guess the rumors are true.
[close]

What do you think he went back for?� Frontside flip?� Hardflip?� Back 360?

Just goes to show how predictable this fool is

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Looking at Sheckler's appearance when he claimed he bs flipped El Toro (longer hair) and what he looks like in this shot makes me think he either hadn't bs flipped it when he claimed he did or he has done more than one trick down it.
[close]

But will it be a backside 360, a hardflip, or a full-cab?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:38:36 PM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 07:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
In Pat Duffy's part, he does a triple kink 50/50 that's comparable to the one he did in questionable except its a square rail. I saw it in a sequence fucking 7 years ago. They have been sitting on that footy for awhile.
[close]

You're not talking about 3:55 are you?

I remember the Plan B video being advertised in 6 or 7 pages of a TWS from like 2006 with a sequence from each team member (at the time Duffy, Way, Colin, PJ, Prod, Darrell, and Gallant) and it said it would be called "Unquestionable." It was slated for a 2008 release. Jesus fucking christ that was 8 years ago.

PJ's fits and Ryan Gallant 10/10

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 07:38:14 PM »
I predict there will be a lot of amazing skateboarding that people will forget about within 48 hours.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2014, 07:54:55 PM »
Just seeing sheckler at el toro made me shiver.

ME TOO... Wait we are talking about the same thing right? His white belt?! EWWW GROSS

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2014, 08:22:34 PM »
this video looks like it's going to be terrible. nothing looks like they're taking tech to the next level, just a bunch of above average tech stuff that doesn't really change the game and will probably disappoint actual plan b fans. it's a good thing they changed the name of the video from unquestionable to B True, they don't have the team to make a questionable followup.

the problem with PJ ladd is that he cleaned up his trick selection too much so now he won't do crazy tricks like hardflip reverts and make them look good somehow. unless he does a bunch of 540 flip combos his part is going to be a huge bummer.

colin mckay and danny way will probably have the only good parts in the whole thing.

like someone else said, dudes like clint walker and jaws have pretty much made it impossible for sheckler to put out a part that'll blow your mind. if it's not giant hammers for 3 minutes straight he should just kick himself off plan b and get on darkstar.

i dont want to watch a tranny skating pat duffy part. he's shitting on his own legacy.

i just don't see the point in putting this video out now, without p.rod the whole thing seems super underwhelming. no one seems like they have any game changing tricks.  fucking felipe gustavo and scott descenzo are your ams? what's scott gonna do? a switch flip down a gap? havnt see that before.

dillanharp

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2014, 08:28:21 PM »

No god damn it. No.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2014, 08:33:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
No god damn it. No.

Oh fuck off with your vernacular specifications Nallid. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

foureyedjim

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still no date hahahah.  Looks sick though, my eye managed to catch Sheckler at the top of El Toro of course.
[close]

Yea, that was the one clip in that trailer, that stuck in my mind. Guess the rumors are true.
[close]

What do you think he went back for?  Frontside flip?  Hardflip?  Back 360?
[close]

probably went back to finally bs flip it.

double pits to chesty
(I had to)

dillanharp

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
No god damn it. No.

[close]

Oh fuck off with your vernacular specifications Nallid. 
No god damn it, no. Full no.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2014, 09:43:25 PM »
this video looks like it's going to be terrible. nothing looks like they're taking tech to the next level, just a bunch of above average tech stuff that doesn't really change the game and will probably disappoint actual plan b fans. it's a good thing they changed the name of the video from unquestionable to B True, they don't have the team to make a questionable followup.

the problem with PJ ladd is that he cleaned up his trick selection too much so now he won't do crazy tricks like hardflip reverts and make them look good somehow. unless he does a bunch of 540 flip combos his part is going to be a huge bummer.

colin mckay and danny way will probably have the only good parts in the whole thing.

like someone else said, dudes like clint walker and jaws have pretty much made it impossible for sheckler to put out a part that'll blow your mind. if it's not giant hammers for 3 minutes straight he should just kick himself off plan b and get on darkstar.

i dont want to watch a tranny skating pat duffy part. he's shitting on his own legacy.

i just don't see the point in putting this video out now, without p.rod the whole thing seems super underwhelming. no one seems like they have any game changing tricks.  fucking felipe gustavo and scott descenzo are your ams? what's scott gonna do? a switch flip down a gap? havnt see that before.
Torey has ugly ass style, but he could easily have crazy tech/ledge tricks close to the level of the levels of Guy, Cory and Zigram. Also, i could see that Joslin kid blowing minds with the bigspin over that crazy Macba gap. Too be honest though i'm more hyped for the upcoming vans video if that ever comes out.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2014, 10:39:38 PM »

i just don't see the point in putting this video out now, without p.rod the whole thing seems super underwhelming. no one seems like they have any game changing tricks. ? fucking felipe gustavo and scott descenzo are your ams? what's scott gonna do? a switch flip down a gap? havnt see that before.

dude, do you enjoy anything?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2014, 10:40:16 PM »

maybe he is enjoying himself and skating whatever he can at 40+
where is home?

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:21 PM »
Expand Quote
In Pat Duffy's part, he does a triple kink 50/50 that's comparable to the one he did in questionable except its a square rail. I saw it in a sequence fucking 7 years ago. They have been sitting on that footy for awhile.
[close]

You're not talking about 3:55 are you?

Shit! That's exactly the one I was talking about. My B

ableSkateMag.com

Funkyfrenchfries

• Rep: 0
  • Oh my God! What are those, piranhas?
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »
Whatever Sheckler does end up doing down el toro, I hope they release the footage of his attempts down it.

McGooch

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2014, 11:39:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Who wants to see a Pat Duffy enjoying himself part in a video who's legacy is supposed to be the techest, gnarliest, biggest, etc. He's known for his insane handrail balance, i know i don't give a shit about seeing him ride a bowl since he's old now. I can't stand him anymore since i read his wacko conspiracy tweets but a small shared part with straight handrail bangers wouldn't bother me.

juhzden

• Rep: 6
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2014, 12:14:52 AM »
All the hate in this thread plus the #betrue thing just pushed this video back another 2 years.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2014, 12:27:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that sounds very uplifting and affirmative

i got an idea

just release pat duffy's part on the thrasher site so everyone can forget it in 15 seconds

then everyone can pretend they enjoyed it and not buy his board

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2014, 12:35:42 AM »
What happened to the last trailer they put out a few years ago? I can't find it on youtube. The one that shows sheckler rolling up to the bs flip on el toro and his 360 flip down the hollywood 16.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2014, 03:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still no date hahahah.  Looks sick though, my eye managed to catch Sheckler at the top of El Toro of course.
[close]

[close]

What do you think he went back for?  Frontside flip?  Hardflip?  Back 360?
[close]

probably went back to finally bs flip it.
[close]

double pits to chesty
(I had to)
That or he was just there looking for a chill girl.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2014, 03:41:52 AM »
pj ladd with adidas footy? this will make the entire video!

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2014, 04:27:26 AM »
Expand Quote

i just don't see the point in putting this video out now, without p.rod the whole thing seems super underwhelming. no one seems like they have any game changing tricks. ? fucking felipe gustavo and scott descenzo are your ams? what's scott gonna do? a switch flip down a gap? havnt see that before.
[close]

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2014, 04:38:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Who wants to see a Pat Duffy enjoying himself part in a video who's legacy is supposed to be the techest, gnarliest, biggest, etc. He's known for his insane handrail balance, i know i don't give a shit about seeing him ride a bowl since he's old now. I can't stand him anymore since i read his wacko conspiracy tweets but a small shared part with straight handrail bangers wouldn't bother me.

uh... me? dude is no spring chicken and also broke the fuck out of his leg a while back. it's amazing that he can still even roll...
pat did the handrail thing to death before few (if any) even got started on it, he hardly has anything to prove here.
as for his tweets, well that has absolutely fuck all to do with his skating. maybe just don't read them? i can't stand christianity but that doesn't mean i can't still can't enjoy some hosoi/ cab/ mountain etc.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2014, 05:03:04 AM »
PLAN B changed their name to TRAILER SKATEBOARDS.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2014, 05:23:33 AM »
Pat Duffy was the kid who was cool in high school, but doesn't know what to do after graduation so he just hangs out in front of the school with his camero and pushes his backwards hat closer to his eyes.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

slavecrud

• Rep: -6
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He's obviously trying to pander to the Slap audience. What a pathetic thing to do, try and be cool to the few hundred people that frequent this message board. The thousands of others will just think he's an idiot.

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2014, 05:55:08 AM »
What happened to the last trailer they put out a few years ago? I can't find it on youtube. The one that shows sheckler rolling up to the bs flip on el toro and his 360 flip down the hollywood 16.

This one ?? damn this is old

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2014, 06:14:01 AM »
Whatever Sheckler does end up doing down el toro, I hope they release the footage of his attempts down it.

Plan B-sides

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2014, 07:01:32 AM »
lol pandering? that would be talking about how plan b is too tech and not as fun or carefree as polar or magenta or how ryan sheckler backside flipping el toro wouldnt be as good as watching [insert east coast skater here] slappy a curb because its something i can do.

skateboarding is somehow getting techer through games of skate but there aren't any good NEW tech skaters doing it right now. there's a higher *volume* of tech skating on the internet but the quality is at an all time low. cory kennedy decided he wanted to be a drunk, mike mo pretty much gave up, everyone thinks shane oneill is a robot, bledsoe got contacts, p.rod skates too slow and now all the new kids want to do is no complies and bonelesses because they know it'll get people interested in their skating or their go to tricks are pretty gay. this video is going to make tech skating look certifiably worse and continue the steep downward spiral thats turning the average tech skaters into inward heel flip combo retards. if you actually like ledge skating or you enjoy watching people do things well it's sad to see that the video probably won't live up to expectations. i want PJs part to melt my face off but signals are pointing to no.  if you're going to make a Plan B video MAKE A PLAN B VIDEO. maybe there is no duffy part who knows, but a whole part of underwhelming tranny footage is as un-plan B as it gets.  Plan B is a video part company. to do this wrong is to completely betray what the company is about.

let me put it this way: who's the henry sanchez/mike carroll combo of 2014? does that even exist today?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:39:48 AM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2014, 07:51:05 AM »
He's obviously trying to pander to the Slap audience. What a pathetic thing to do, try and be cool to the few hundred people that frequent this message board. The thousands of others will just think he's an idiot.

You're probably being sarcastic, but some of you guys seriously overestimate how much pro skaters (or anyone) cares about this message board.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2014, 07:56:47 AM »
The video was delayed because Danny Way saw Bob Burnquist's mega part and knew he couldn't follow it up, so he demanded the company wait over a year later in hopes that people have forgotten.

never4get