Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 765934 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #3090 on: March 24, 2021, 09:04:43 AM »
According to @rothdigga , today’s when they’re getting the 440hi in so I think we can expect them in shops next week

rothdigga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 565
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3091 on: March 24, 2021, 09:29:56 AM »
According to @rothdigga , today’s when they’re getting the 440hi in so I think we can expect them in shops next week

The port of Long Beach/LA as other plans for our shoe releases it seems, so it'll be another 2 weeks I'm guessing.  We're still at the mercy of unloading ALL of those ships out there and it's delaying a lot of shoes for us.  We still have 4 more Spring 21 shoes to deliver that are stuck out there on boats.  Nothing we can do but wait...

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3092 on: March 24, 2021, 09:36:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The port of Long Beach/LA as other plans for our shoe releases it seems, so it'll be another 2 weeks I'm guessing.  We're still at the mercy of unloading ALL of those ships out there and it's delaying a lot of shoes for us.  We still have 4 more Spring 21 shoes to deliver that are stuck out there on boats.  Nothing we can do but wait...

I appreciate the update and will take a bat to the nearest metal pole to deal with the news.   Hah thanks

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3093 on: March 24, 2021, 10:31:07 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I appreciate the update and will take a bat to the nearest metal pole to deal with the news.   Hah thanks
i wish i didnt know about this shoe at this point so i was no longer struggling to wait with my poorly developed patience skills. the day my local gets these in will be a very very happy day.

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #3094 on: March 26, 2021, 10:47:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are the already on the site / on the IG feeds?

Aka ones that we know about???

barbarino

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3095 on: March 26, 2021, 10:53:34 AM »
Expand Quote
oh my god he's gonna post that color soon and we will rejoice
[close]

Yay.

Just when I thought the browns tickled my funny bone enough, these came alone. Looks like I'm going to have to edge a little longer.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #3096 on: March 27, 2021, 02:29:37 PM »
I still love 440s so much. So good.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #3097 on: March 27, 2021, 02:40:39 PM »

Great shoe. Been skating the 1010's but I threw my Tom Knox hi's on the other day and still love em. I feel lucky to have a brand new pair waiting to be used!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #3098 on: March 28, 2021, 11:39:33 AM »
New franky colorway?

mini greek

• Rep: 28
« Reply #3099 on: March 28, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »
New franky colorway?

Yep. 255. With the Franky touches.
Get litty.....

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3100 on: March 29, 2021, 09:59:00 AM »
How many different colorways has he had at this point?   He’s like the ishod of NB (which hopefully means he’ll get his own shoe)

rothdigga

« Reply #3101 on: March 29, 2021, 10:58:48 AM »
How many different colorways has he had at this point?   He’s like the ishod of NB (which hopefully means he’ll get his own shoe)

He's had 3 Halloween colors, this one (canvas/vegan friendly) and then an upcoming Halloween one (probably).  I will put a note in our NB suggestion box- Franky pro model per SLAP PALS

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3102 on: March 29, 2021, 01:07:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's had 3 Halloween colors, this one (canvas/vegan friendly) and then an upcoming Halloween one (probably).  I will put a note in our NB suggestion box- Franky pro model per SLAP PALS

Put the “Trahan Colorway” suggestion in first

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #3103 on: March 29, 2021, 01:16:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ill let you skate my mini ramp in Orange if you let me try out a pair of Vegan new balance and attempt to win my alliance from Vans.
ok thanks

mini greek

• Rep: 28
« Reply #3104 on: March 29, 2021, 02:09:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ill let you skate my mini ramp in Orange if you let me try out a pair of Vegan new balance and attempt to win my alliance from Vans.

I too live in Orange. Maybe we can make something happen😉😂
Get litty.....

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #3105 on: March 29, 2021, 03:10:38 PM »
Fuck yeah dude, im skating my slap colorway 440s today, top 3 to skate in for me

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3106 on: March 29, 2021, 03:40:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I too live in Orange. Maybe we can make something happen😉😂

Do you have vegan footwear for me to sample
ok thanks

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3107 on: March 29, 2021, 04:42:43 PM »
I will put a note in our NB suggestion box- vegan cupsoles as per SLAP PALS

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #3108 on: March 29, 2021, 05:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I second that
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3109 on: March 30, 2021, 08:29:01 PM »
I've decided that I would kill for a pair of 440his in a brown colorway. Not gum though, brown specifically. I loved the brown dunks that came out in europe and the blazer mids are pretty sick except I can't rock the baby blue that's on em. Seems unlikely it would ever happen but a man can dream.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #3110 on: March 31, 2021, 05:26:07 AM »
Does anyone know when those black/ cyan tiagos will be available in the US?

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #3111 on: March 31, 2021, 06:54:25 AM »
Apart from running big, what can you tell me about the 508s?  How is the toebox compared to the 440 (god tier shoe)?  Wide, narrow, or the same? Do they skate decent?  Boardfeel?  How supportive?  I'm really considering pulling the trigger on a pair, but I'm fucking cheap so they'd better be worth picking up at full price if I do.
I came here to ask the same thing.  At least now I know to go half a size down if they run closer to Adidas than Nike.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3112 on: March 31, 2021, 12:19:21 PM »

I think the backlog at the Long Beach Harbor has put release dates in pencil

rothdigga

« Reply #3113 on: March 31, 2021, 01:53:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, that whole port delay is really jacking things up out here.  That black 1010 should be here any day, just a matter of when it clears customs and makes it to our warehouse along with the 440-hi, 288S and last 440 lo from Spring 21. 

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #3114 on: March 31, 2021, 02:52:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah, that whole port delay is really jacking things up out here.  That black 1010 should be here any day, just a matter of when it clears customs and makes it to our warehouse along with the 440-hi, 288S and last 440 lo from Spring 21.
and are the 213s in that same container?

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #3115 on: March 31, 2021, 02:56:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I second that

All team riders deserve 2 colorways before Fillany gets another colorway

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3116 on: March 31, 2021, 03:00:41 PM »
I've decided that I would kill for a pair of 440his in a brown colorway. Not gum though, brown specifically. I loved the brown dunks that came out in europe and the blazer mids are pretty sick except I can't rock the baby blue that's on em. Seems unlikely it would ever happen but a man can dream.

if they would do the tiago colorway brown/black sole w green highlights... id buy like 10 pairs
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3117 on: March 31, 2021, 03:07:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I surfed yesterday on the Huntington/Newport border and counted at least 10 cargo ships within sight., all on this side of Pedro and definitely not all that were out there. Madness.
ok thanks

rothdigga

« Reply #3118 on: March 31, 2021, 04:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I surfed yesterday on the Huntington/Newport border and counted at least 10 cargo ships within sight., all on this side of Pedro and definitely not all that were out there. Madness.

It's crazy looking.  It looked like that after 9/11 and the port was shut down for a couple of weeks, so there was a massive backup then but they got through it pretty quick.  This one is different because the volume of goods coming in is just crazy high.  Just all of the stuff that is now getting restocked from last Summer/Fall/Holiday production coming in. 
And yes, the 213SAM Vegan Samarria should be coming in with the same batch that we're waiting on. 

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3119 on: March 31, 2021, 05:01:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's crazy looking.  It looked like that after 9/11 and the port was shut down for a couple of weeks, so there was a massive backup then but they got through it pretty quick.  This one is different because the volume of goods coming in is just crazy high.  Just all of the stuff that is now getting restocked from last Summer/Fall/Holiday production coming in. 
And yes, the 213SAM Vegan Samarria should be coming in with the same batch that we're waiting on.

Yeah man. We went to Bolsa Chica on NYD and I hadn’t ever seen anything like it on that particular day. Felt like production catchup was in full effect.

Ricki has my addresss, just swing by with the 13s and we can skate ;)
Just playing but we met a few times when I was doing the music for 411 in the early aughts.
ok thanks