Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82735 times)

Vert Reynolds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -32
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
There's Forum around or go into the Deep/Dark Web, Im sure it wouldnt be to Hawrd...
If you're willing to Throw bag's of urine & coke Can's filled w/ cement for a pay Check, then you're cut from the wrong cloth Bruhh

You sound like the right kinda guy/gal

SMH

How do you become one of these paid protesters? I'm jobless right now and if they're paying cash I'll go either way. If one of you claiming they're being paid and bussed in let me know, I got nothing going on until Thursday.
Do You even Street Style ???

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #391 on: August 27, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »
Oh, so it's on the "dark web." Seems legit...

I'll throw piss on a fascist for free btw.
you never know about pre-cum 

wheelies

« Reply #392 on: August 27, 2017, 11:17:50 PM »
Hes going to be impeached any minute now...

any minute now...

Pigeon

« Reply #393 on: August 27, 2017, 11:18:58 PM »

any minute now...
for what exactly?

wheelies

« Reply #394 on: August 27, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »
Expand Quote

any minute now...
[close]
for what exactly?
Cause it was her turn.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2017, 01:24:47 AM »
Expand Quote
i voted trump. hes not optimal but hes the best option weve got and im not gonna apologise for being white. right wing politics are better for the american economy too. however i will respect your right to vote whatever you want and im not gonna treat you as an enemy just because your political view differs from mine. i hope you will do the same.
[close]
that's a popular misconception addressed in this song

https://g.co/kgs/xf1qzZ

such

« Reply #396 on: August 28, 2017, 05:19:15 AM »
Expand Quote
i voted trump. hes not optimal but hes the best option weve got and im not gonna apologise for being white. right wing politics are better for the american economy too. however i will respect your right to vote whatever you want and im not gonna treat you as an enemy just because your political view differs from mine. i hope you will do the same.
[close]

With the Bushes and Reagan, if you liked them you were probably an asshole, but in a mostly political sense. Trump is a whole different thing. Anyone supporting Trump is a fucking asshole inside and out. This moron is a failure as a business person, a celebrity, and unquestionably as a politician. Here's a dude whose every idea is absolute shit, and he can't deliver on any of them! He is so blatantly hypocritical the dude contradicts himself on a daily basis, it's like he doesn't know tweets continue to exist after you tweet them. This shitbag bragged about busting in on women in the changing room and about sexually assaulting them. Then, as if that wasn't enough, he is advocates for racist policy against Mexicans (and this guy undoubtedly thinks that everyone from Tijuana to Uruguay is a Mexican) and Muslims. Then just to make sure not a single person can defend him without being a complete fuckface, he actually defends Nazis. He is an actual Nazi sympathizer, which when you get right down to it means that Trump is actually a Nazi. So fuck you for supporting him. If you had done so in the beginning, because of "jobs" or whatever bullshit, but retracted your support now, you could be forgiven. But to continue to support an absolute abomination of a human being, an actual fucking Nazi, is reprehensible.  

average libtard logic.

how about everyone stops being fucking regular and start realising that the election doesnt even matter at all. were all getting fucked over by the jews, no matter who is the president.

such

« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2017, 05:21:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you have a mom? Do you maybe have a girlfriend? If you have either of those things, I find it strange that you would lobby against them having the same rights and privileges as you.

how would trump remove female rights? ignoring abortion.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #398 on: August 28, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you have a mom? Do you maybe have a girlfriend? If you have either of those things, I find it strange that you would lobby against them having the same rights and privileges as you.
[close]

how would trump remove female rights? ignoring abortion.
is this really how you think? excluding the aspects of reality that weaken your already shaky perception?

The only reason you feel pressured to "apologize for being white" is because you have been indoctrinated with a persecution complex, your one of the least oppressed groups on the planet and you still feel threatened?

Why even make such a vague statement as "right wing politics are good for American economy" that doesn't even mean anything, some of the greatest minds of the 20th century have worked to create all kinds of economic systems and policies and none of them have really been that good Do you believe Keynes or Friedman?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:30:49 AM by perverted super otaku! »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #399 on: August 28, 2017, 06:18:53 AM »
Who would have thought that Republicans are good for the American economy while also bankrupting the secret service at the same time

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #400 on: August 28, 2017, 07:08:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

With the Bushes and Reagan, if you liked them you were probably an asshole, but in a mostly political sense. Trump is a whole different thing. Anyone supporting Trump is a fucking asshole inside and out. This moron is a failure as a business person, a celebrity, and unquestionably as a politician. Here's a dude whose every idea is absolute shit, and he can't deliver on any of them! He is so blatantly hypocritical the dude contradicts himself on a daily basis, it's like he doesn't know tweets continue to exist after you tweet them. This shitbag bragged about busting in on women in the changing room and about sexually assaulting them. Then, as if that wasn't enough, he is advocates for racist policy against Mexicans (and this guy undoubtedly thinks that everyone from Tijuana to Uruguay is a Mexican) and Muslims. Then just to make sure not a single person can defend him without being a complete fuckface, he actually defends Nazis. He is an actual Nazi sympathizer, which when you get right down to it means that Trump is actually a Nazi. So fuck you for supporting him. If you had done so in the beginning, because of "jobs" or whatever bullshit, but retracted your support now, you could be forgiven. But to continue to support an absolute abomination of a human being, an actual fucking Nazi, is reprehensible.  
[close]

average libtard logic.

how about everyone stops being fucking regular and start realising that the election doesnt even matter at all. were all getting fucked over by the jews, no matter who is the president.
Hopes you can still get along with him after he voted for Trump, proceeds to deface opposing values with a derogatory slur and blames everything on another race. Class act.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #401 on: August 28, 2017, 07:25:05 AM »
Ladies ladies, you're both pretty.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

wheelies

« Reply #402 on: August 28, 2017, 07:29:25 AM »

wheelies

« Reply #403 on: August 28, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
Is Berra the jew of skateboarding?

Pigeon

« Reply #404 on: August 28, 2017, 08:34:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

average libtard logic.

The Jews have nothing to do with you being a worthless fucktard. Fuck you and your self-victimization. Go get a job and do something useful with your life.

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #405 on: August 28, 2017, 09:13:40 AM »

Nah fuck you

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3416
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #406 on: August 28, 2017, 09:29:41 AM »
Anonymous Trump supporter slanders Jews on internet message board!!!

I'm shocked. Simply shocked!

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #407 on: August 28, 2017, 09:36:06 AM »
haha I need to stop coming into political threads when I'm drinking.

I'll be trying to make serious points, like an asshole, and then the other person I'm arguing with invariably just winds up being anti-Semitic/racist scum.

I don't regret acknowledging that John C. Reilly is a seriously underrated actor, however.
Check out "Hard Eight", if you mainly just know him as Steve Brule.

Pigeon

« Reply #408 on: August 28, 2017, 09:56:35 AM »
^
He was also in What's Eating Gilbert Grape...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #409 on: August 28, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »
such....

Thank you for pointing out that you are a fucking dumb piece of shit on a skateboard message board. You will now and forever be kooked for the rest of your life here on SLAP.

Like stated before, if you voted for Trump, you are a fucking dumbass. If you voted Trump and regret your decision, you are still a dumbass.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #410 on: August 28, 2017, 10:53:11 AM »
One thing I know for sure is that I'll never listen to skateboarders when it comes to politics. Why would you listen to a group of people who have historically been some of the biggest followers ever to exist? Everything they think is "cool" or "kooky" is often times because of the general consensus of herd mentality, and if you ask a skateboarder why they think the way they do about something they'll usually have no reasoning behind it other than "it's sick" or "it sucks." From the tricks they do, to the skateboarder's uniform they wear, to their thoughts and opinions on the industry, the vast majority of it isn't their own. I know we like to sit in a circle jerk and claim we're special because skateboarding is unique, but it's really just a handful of unique people followed by the hundreds of thousands (millions if you count the "lifestyle" latchers) who watch their every move and treat it as gospel.

Don't believe me? Ask someone who started skateboarding recently if they like the Gonz, and then ask them why. They won't be able to name most of the shit he's responsible for in skateboarding, or why they think his artwork is unique or whatever. There's an enormous chance that their answer will be something that they're parroting that someone else told them, and they accepted it as such since they see it as the equivalent of skateboarding' Masonic handshake. Actually, I can think of people who started skating before I did who fall into this category.

Saying "fuck Nike/ big corpo" is like our version of saying "Trump should be impeached."
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Pigeon

« Reply #411 on: August 28, 2017, 11:03:30 AM »
Saying "fuck Nike/ big corpo" is like our version of saying "Trump should be impeached."
I think my Blazers told me that Mexicans are rapists and drug-dealers.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #412 on: August 28, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »
One thing I know for sure is that I'll never listen to skateboarders when it comes to politics. Why would you listen to a group of people who have historically been some of the biggest followers ever to exist? Everything they think is "cool" or "kooky" is often times because of the general consensus of herd mentality, and if you ask a skateboarder why they think the way they do about something they'll usually have no reasoning behind it other than "it's sick" or "it sucks." From the tricks they do, to the skateboarder's uniform they wear, to their thoughts and opinions on the industry, the vast majority of it isn't their own. I know we like to sit in a circle jerk and claim we're special because skateboarding is unique, but it's really just a handful of unique people followed by the hundreds of thousands (millions if you count the "lifestyle" latchers) who watch their every move and treat it as gospel.

Don't believe me? Ask someone who started skateboarding recently if they like the Gonz, and then ask them why. They won't be able to name most of the shit he's responsible for in skateboarding, or why they think his artwork is unique or whatever. There's an enormous chance that their answer will be something that they're parroting that someone else told them, and they accepted it as such since they see it as the equivalent of skateboarding' Masonic handshake. Actually, I can think of people who started skating before I did who fall into this category.

Why wouldn't you? many skaters are very academically accomplished and could give you a comprehensive and supported opinion? what if a well known political scholar plays cricket? or was a cubist painter?

Or maybe you see people don't agree with you, so like many, you trivialize the opinions of others based on arbitrary criteria

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #413 on: August 28, 2017, 11:27:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Why wouldn't you? many skaters are very academically accomplished and could give you a comprehensive and supported opinion? what if a well known political scholar plays cricket? or was a cubist painter?

Or maybe you see people don't agree with you, so like many, you trivialize the opinions of others based on arbitrary criteria

incorrect. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't have an opinion that anyone can agree or disagree with.

I don't know what your experiences have shown you, but my experiences have shown me that academic achievements don't have a direct correlation with outside-the-box/ independent free thinking. Oftentimes it's conformity at its finest, and most institutions don't teach (or even encourage for that matter) you to go against the grain.

In reality, most professors reward students who conform to the mold that the professor sees fit. I saw it with my girlfriend's sociology masters program especially, which would technically deem her as some sort of "expert" in many of the topics that have been mentioned in this thread. It was a politically biased program to begin with, and most of the time she had to go against what she actually believed to be true from experience & educated independent opinion to do well in her classes. She attended a prestigious private university, and I had the luxury of sitting in on most of her classes and even helped with her assignments.

I wish I saved some of her emails that she had with her professors going back and forth about certain papers and projects, because they pretty much came out and said that she needed to parrot everything they were pushing in order to get an A.

That's getting off topic though, are you saying that the majority of skateboarders aren't followers?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #414 on: August 28, 2017, 11:36:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

incorrect. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't have an opinion that anyone can agree or disagree with.

I don't know what your experiences have shown you, but my experiences have shown me that academic achievements don't have a direct correlation with outside-the-box/ independent free thinking. Oftentimes it's conformity at its finest, and most institutions don't teach (or even encourage for that matter) you to go against the grain.

In reality, most professors reward students who conform to the mold that the professor sees fit. I saw it with my girlfriend's sociology masters program especially, which would technically deem her as some sort of "expert" in many of the topics that have been mentioned in this thread. It was a politically biased program to begin with, and most of the time she had to go against what she actually believed to be true from experience & educated independent opinion to do well in her classes. She attended a prestigious private university, and I had the luxury of sitting in on most of her classes and even helped with her assignments.

I wish I saved some of her emails that she had with her professors going back and forth about certain papers and projects, because they pretty much came out and said that she needed to parrot everything they were pushing in order to get an A.

That's getting off topic though, are you saying that the majority of skateboarders aren't followers?
I would not say a masters program makes someone an expert by any means... Through the course of study from undergrad to phd you will become more knowledgeable on your topic of study than the lay-man will ever be(unless he devotes himself to years of private study), so who better than them to listen to? Skating or not has nothing to do with it

edit: Basically what your saying is that you ignore sources of knowledge based on arbitrary or vague criteria like being conformists or skaters, despite the fact they are the best sources and there are no better options or sources of knowledge, opinion and perspective

Would you rather see a conformist doctor with vast knowledge and expertise or some kind of "naturopath" who thinks about outside the box, but may have no real knowledge or skill?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:49:07 AM by perverted super otaku! »

wheelies

« Reply #415 on: August 28, 2017, 11:49:47 AM »
Hehe, I missed a final group project for a community college sociology course that basically determines if you pass the class or not. I just emailed the teacher and lowkey offered sexual favors for her to pass me. She passed me without even having to lick her puss. That is sociology at its finest I would say. 

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #416 on: August 28, 2017, 11:56:40 AM »
She probably didn't want you anywhere near her or her class anymore

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #417 on: August 28, 2017, 11:57:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
I would not say a masters program makes someone an expert by any means... Through the course of study from undergrad to phd you will become more knowledgeable on your topic of study than the lay-man will ever be(unless he devotes himself to years of private study), so who better than them to listen to? Skating or not has nothing to do with it

So you don't think the vast majority of skateboarders aren't trend hopping followers who like things because everyone else likes them too?

I said masters program because that's what I witnessed first hand, I didn't attend her doctorate level classes. She has letters at the end of her name and she has a work history that would deem her an expert, and she said that the requirements she had to submit to were the same when it came to not thinking outside the box. The majority of skateboarders (or people in general for that matter) don't hold a masters degree. Either way, My point was to show that holding a higher education doesn't = having your own thoughts and opinions, not to go tit for tat by comparing dick sizes when it comes to education.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #418 on: August 28, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »
Hehe, I missed a final group project for a community college sociology course that basically determines if you pass the class or not. I just emailed the teacher and lowkey offered sexual favors for her to pass me. She passed me without even having to lick her puss. That is sociology at its finest I would say. 

Pics of the restraining order or it didn't happen.

wheelies

« Reply #419 on: August 28, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »
She probably didn't want you anywhere near her or her class anymore
Either way it worked.

Pics of the restraining order or it didn't happen.
No one has to believe, I know what I accomplished in my heart. Besides why the fuck would I need a sociology credit when I was just tryin to get a damn ASE certification. That's what made me stop halfway through the credit courses. I aint gonna let college bullshit me, even if it benefits my future.