Author Topic: KOTR episodes  (Read 86655 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: KOTR episodes
« Reply #420 on: July 28, 2017, 09:59:04 AM »
Pilz is something else. He's even doing the god damn Richie Jackson goals.

I really like how for the most part, they kept this season really under wraps. Considering this happened a while ago, you would think some of this stuff would have leaked on some social media. Seems like Thrasher has the reality TV formula down now.
Considering that we're up for another KOTR soon it is cool that when you watch it isn't deja vu or anything like that.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
Muska's positivity is contagious. I hope next week Creature's challenge is to take a nap and get a massage.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #422 on: July 28, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »
Deathwish should just kick it at the hotel and give the book to Foy and Beagle since he's doing every challenge himself

shit_for_brains

« Reply #423 on: July 28, 2017, 11:02:53 AM »
I'm a few episodes behind but Samarria Brevard cautiously asking if anyone smoked weed was hilarious.

wheelies

« Reply #424 on: July 28, 2017, 11:04:35 AM »
this one sounds good finna watch it in a bubble bath with pink champagne later

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #425 on: July 28, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »
Muska got me so stoked!!
Great episode.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #426 on: July 28, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »
Between Chris Russell turning pro, Muska landing the fs flip on a bad back after trying a handful of times, and Samaria landing her first 5-0 on a street handrail, this was definitely a real feel good episode.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #427 on: July 28, 2017, 03:10:49 PM »
Between Chris Russell turning pro, Muska landing the fs flip on a bad back after trying a handful of times, and Samaria landing her first 5-0 on a street handrail, this was definitely a real feel good episode.

every episode has that "fuck you if you're eating a meal during this" moment about a minute or so in.  Usually it's shit or puking, this week it's pubes.  but other than that, pretty perfect episode

was Russell turning pro a surprise?  or just that I don't follow anything that goes on with creature

also, the way you know real tv people aren't behind this is you wouldn't have a bunch of challenges like don't drink water all day and party hard the night before which would foreseeably limit people being active during the day

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #428 on: July 28, 2017, 03:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

every episode has that "fuck you if you're eating a meal during this" moment about a minute or so in.  Usually it's shit or puking, this week it's pubes.  but other than that, pretty perfect episode

was Russell turning pro a surprise?  or just that I don't follow anything that goes on with creature

also, the way you know real tv people aren't behind this is you wouldn't have a bunch of challenges like don't drink water all day and party hard the night before which would foreseeably limit people being active during the day
They announced it at the time on Insta, so it wasn't kept secret.

Deathwish should just kick it at the hotel and give the book to Foy and Beagle since he's doing every challenge himself
Unless its some gross food challenge. I really think Jake Hayes getting injured in the first day or so really fucked them. They were basically going to have the Ams do all the crazy shit. Also a bit strange they would take Neen who is coming off ACL surgery who might be reluctant to go big. Really should have taken Kirby.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #429 on: July 28, 2017, 03:34:04 PM »
Jamie Foy, muksa, russell pro (and his mom)
louie and richie's bromance

this was the best ep yet

IcanthelpitImfromMilwaukee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #430 on: July 28, 2017, 03:49:26 PM »

this was the best ep yet
Seeing her bummed me out since she's probably only slightly older if not the same age as I am.

Mongoloid

« Reply #431 on: July 28, 2017, 04:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote

this was the best ep yet
[close]
Seeing her bummed me out since she's probably only slightly older if not the same age as I am.

Youcanthelpitthatyou'reold

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #432 on: July 28, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »
Hahahah, Ben rolling up to that spot with the blades was funny enough, but then that hop off the stage after breaking the board was too much.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #433 on: July 28, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
They announced it at the time on Insta, so it wasn't kept secret.

Expand Quote
[close]
Unless its some gross food challenge. I really think Jake Hayes getting injured in the first day or so really fucked them. They were basically going to have the Ams do all the crazy shit. Also a bit strange they would take Neen who is coming off ACL surgery who might be reluctant to go big. Really should have taken Kirby.

deathwish was always a weird team to take on something like this because they're a smaller sized team (10 people).  baker's got 17 riders

jpmulls

« Reply #434 on: July 28, 2017, 07:02:06 PM »
Kimbel goes fishing with long hair, catches the fish with short hair, eats the fish with long hair. The continuity was weird in this one. Why didn't they show the deathwish twerker bit in the last episode when they had all of the baker boys park footage? All this aside it was a great episode.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: July 28, 2017, 07:21:09 PM »
Kimbel goes fishing with long hair, catches the fish with short hair, eats the fish with long hair. The continuity was weird in this one. Why didn't they show the deathwish twerker bit in the last episode when they had all of the baker boys park footage? All this aside it was a great episode.

i think maybe bc it would be weird to be hyping Lacey Baker's manual skills and then have Gangster Boo twerking...

Kimbel's hair looked like was just tucked under his hat

jpmulls

« Reply #436 on: July 28, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think maybe bc it would be weird to be hyping Lacey Baker's manual skills and then have Gangster Boo twerking...

Kimbel's hair looked like was just tucked under his hat

I retract my statement

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #437 on: July 28, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »
muska

Mr. Fink

« Reply #438 on: July 28, 2017, 11:05:20 PM »
Beagle being friends with Gangsta Boo is the best.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #439 on: July 29, 2017, 08:54:15 AM »
Best episode yet. Had me smiling the entire way through.

Also: PILZ CAN DO ANYTHING AND I WANT TO THROW MY MONEY AT HIM

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #440 on: July 29, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »
Best episode yet. Had me smiling the entire way through.

Also: PILZ CAN DO ANYTHING AND I WANT TO THROW MY MONEY AT HIM

give the man a board, a shoe and a clothing line, hell, even put his face on a cereal box, dude deserves it
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #441 on: July 29, 2017, 01:09:12 PM »
Jesus Christ watching re-runs if there was a count of "fur-sure"s from Creature it'd be in the 1000's

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #442 on: July 29, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone else think Chris Russel's mom was wearing a pretty scandalous shirt for national television?
[close]

No because she pulled it off and I'd like to pull it off of her.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2017, 02:41:12 AM »
I was kinda hoping that Chris Russell turning pro would turn out to be a really mean Prank-a-teammate challenge.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2017, 05:33:28 AM »
I laughed way too much when gravette was hit by the fishing rod! And Ben breaking that board with the rollerblades, holy shit, they couldnt choose a better person to do it.  :D :D

Agreed that this was the best episode so far, lots of gnar and cool vibes.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2017, 12:24:01 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2017, 12:59:02 PM »
I was kinda hoping that Chris Russell turning pro would turn out to be a really mean Prank-a-teammate challenge.

oh god, i hope someone going next/this year reads this.  so many good options for Real to try this on

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »

So funny. Pilz! Foy! Side boob! This episode was a good time. Highlight though was the flashback to Gravette's lookalike. When they're both smiling for the camera, dear lord I was in stitches.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2017, 10:51:27 PM »
Agreed that this was the best episode so far
I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #449 on: July 31, 2017, 07:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Agreed that this was the best episode so far
[close]
I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time

i didnt think it was going to get better than muska doing the frontside flip, but the whole damn episode was insane. beagle bringing out gangsta boo was so rad.