Author Topic: Kelly Hart maybe on Girl  (Read 29496 times)

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Kelly Hart maybe on Girl
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »

One of my favorite parts in the whole video. Dude is still mad underrated.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2018, 10:16:43 PM »
i would buy a Kelly Hart Girl board over a "GANG !" Girl board any day of the week honestly. Id prob buy a Kelly Hart Girl board over half of their current pro's.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2018, 10:29:51 PM »
Kelly Hart is the feel-good dude of the year for me, I drive around all day for my job and only very recently did I get into podcasts rather than listening to the radio, Twin Peaks on Netlix, or music on shuffle. Nine Club really has made me more engrossed in skateboarding. Is is worth it checking out every episode of The Bunt?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2018, 11:50:43 PM »

NootNoot

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2018, 12:13:20 AM »
Kelly Hart is the feel-good dude of the year for me, I drive around all day for my job and only very recently did I get into podcasts rather than listening to the radio, Twin Peaks on Netlix, or music on shuffle. Nine Club really has made me more engrossed in skateboarding. Is is worth it checking out every episode of The Bunt?
The bunt is worth it for the industry shit talking and gossip IMO. They will have weck roasting the fuck out of Jamie Thomas and then Jamie Thomas the next week. It’s pretty coo, skip dan lu though he’s a fake positive vibes pussy who cried on KOTR. I don’t actually care about dan lus life I care about dan lu roasting other people and saying what he really thinks. But he just talks about himself and his rich brother. Come to think of it fuck dan lu honestly.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2018, 08:36:05 AM »
Kelly's good as fuck. He deserves to get hooked up.

reptar_bar

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2018, 08:49:05 AM »

There are some really good Bunt episodes. Just don't waste your time with the Nick Tucker, Dan Lu, or Beibel episodes. The rest are at least pretty good.

edit: always skip the first like 3 minutes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 08:56:10 AM by reptar_bar »

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2018, 09:36:04 AM »
Get fucked if you seriously think that kelly should be put on girl.. Even if he is as good as he is.. There are way more better ways they should go than becoming a another youtube company...

status

• Rep: -12
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2018, 06:37:39 PM »
don't understand why people are hating on Kelly for potentially getting on Girl. Great style, funny on the nine club. he deserves more credit.

NootNoot

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2018, 07:24:34 PM »
Get fucked if you seriously think that kelly should be put on girl.. Even if he is as good as he is.. There are way more better ways they should go than becoming a another youtube company...
What does kelly hart have to do with YouTube

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2018, 08:39:00 PM »

One of my favorite parts in the whole video. Dude is still mad underrated.

This part really is the shit. I love those switch flips, and THE SPOTS!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2018, 12:31:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What does kelly hart have to do with YouTube

Family friendly face and laugh. Also he has some new found fame in broadcasting.. Do you guys really think without it would we be talking about a team manager of a dead brand (EXP1)?? Of course we would this is slap but this is not a he'd fit on krooked type of a deal...

Crail has all the potential to become a youtube company: Their edits are always up-lifting and with mellow wibes, they could have a MikeMo as well do this type of stuff with his history, nine club fits well in this realm, do little park edits or what do they call those "team days", have biebels as their TF...

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
Jelly hart is a professional skate judge  :-\

Left that autocorrect seems more fitting than k fatty

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2018, 06:55:13 PM »
Skating another Girl in his latest insta vid. If he wasn't on he would have covered it with stickers? I'd be stoked to see him fully on with a welcome clip.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2018, 07:06:48 PM »
Kelly Hart on heroin skateboards confirmed

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
You guys do realize Kelly's just starting to skate all those signed boards he collected over the years. If you look, he has clear grip squares over  the signatures in his last 13 instastories.
Jelly in Girl, if they also turn the youngsters pro in a group too. Or can he fit on Choco for the Chico love, and the general down to skaterat forever vibe. Incoming Nautica/Chocolate capsules.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2018, 12:15:13 AM »
I was never a fan of Kelly Hart, nine club changed that. Skateboarding is weird in 2018, put him on Rickk and Mike.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2018, 01:34:54 AM »
I used to think he was a kook, only to come the conclusion that the dude is supergood and supernice...

Would fit girl perfectly I think... and I’m sure he would sell boards as well.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2018, 02:03:34 AM »
pretty crazy how many people think he should be on. dude was decent, but hes a bit up there in age now and even in his prime, i dunno if he met girl's high standard. putting him on would be like giving up on trying to stay relevant imo. especially after a weird addition like brophy. they need a really good known pro whos still on the up. bobby dekeyzer would kinda fit, but i dont think he'd go for some reason

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2018, 03:29:48 AM »
pretty crazy how many people think he should be on. dude was decent, but hes a bit up there in age now and even in his prime, i dunno if he met girl's high standard. putting him on would be like giving up on trying to stay relevant imo. especially after a weird addition like brophy. they need a really good known pro whos still on the up. bobby dekeyzer would kinda fit, but i dont think he'd go for some reason
Girl's "high standard" has been their failure. Not taking chances on ams let alone pros and then Brophy GANG !
Their flow vortex looks like Powell in the late 80's.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 01:22:41 PM »

I would like to see this too, but I bet you can think of a couple reasons if you tried hard.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2018, 01:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Girl's "high standard" has been their failure. Not taking chances on ams let alone pros and then Brophy GANG !

I think the Crailtap pros that are always like "That's why I love riding for them because they have all this loyalty even if I'm not out there skating at all" are the ones that don't understand that because of this way of running things it eventually put them in the declining popularity state that its in. Kelly would have been a perfect addition to Girl or Chocolate at the prime of his career, specially over Expedition.

Tommy G

• Rep: -12
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
I see Kelly skating for a smaller brand with a few of his homies now. It would be cool for him to be on a bigger brand like Girl or Krooked, but depending on what all he plans on doing, I could see him promoting a homie's company as well as eS.

Edit: Thinking about how he hangs with Brezinski I could definitely see V/SUAL.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 03:44:35 PM by Tommy G »

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2018, 11:38:47 AM »
Kelly belongs on Primitive with his boys P-Rod and Wade.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2018, 12:06:54 PM »
Kelly belongs on Primitive with his boys P-Rod and Wade.

I'd rather see him on primitive as well

But maybe girl is making moves to get some fresh meat on board. Kelly is crazy popular whether you agree or not.

Personally I think Kelly is awesome on/off the board and has great style, almost Wade d ish
Gentleman ninja warlock

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -503
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2018, 12:14:21 PM »
You guys do realize Kelly's just starting to skate all those signed boards he collected over the years. If you look, he has clear grip squares over  the signatures in his last 13 instastories.
Jelly in Girl, if they also turn the youngsters pro in a group too. Or can he fit on Choco for the Chico love, and the general down to skaterat forever vibe. Incoming Nautica/Chocolate capsules.

That sucks if he’s skating those boards. Is no one willing to send dude a box? I’d say companies should be more willing to hook him up with him being es tm but then again kids don’t give a fuck about es anymore.
Which is understandable since the made a stupid square 3 instead of just redoing the square 1. All I want is my vulc accel back.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

reptar_bar

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2018, 02:57:02 PM »

haha Bobby would not fit on Girl what so ever, imo. More like Quasi , or Isle even.. Its obviously possible Kelly is just getting a few Girl boards from CRob to skate for the time being without actually being on the team. I was just thinking, maybe its possible Kelly could end up on Karl Watsons new company, Maxi something

clintendo

• Rep: 25
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2018, 05:32:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He fits whoever Joey Brezinskys on.....no one.
[close]

I'm pretty sure he is on visual or V/SUAL

Regardless of if you're a fan or not, you can't deny the hosts of the nine club giving their brands exposure week after week. I credit much of es' success as of late to the show.

He would be a great fit on girl though.
[close]

eS sponsors the revive guys who get way way more exposure than the nine club. I just want everyone to remember them + revive when they talk about how core eS is.
[close]
A bunch of skateboarders from Cincinnati found a way to promote a brand in a outlet which to the industry seem kooky, but stuck with it and are successful? yeah sorry that seems more core than a bunch of strategical board meetings on how to increase surplus by cutting costs of payroll to professional skateboarders but expecting them to put out more content for all the new age media for said cut salary.

Yeah you're right, nike only sponsors the cool guys... hehe

I for one have no problem with revive, as they could be seen as a stepping stone for the youth to find 'real' (whatever that may be) skateboarding. THIS! I'd rather see a kid out there skating some revive product and shredding rather than another kid wearing non skate brands and only skating for Instagram status. But that's not to say I wouldn't be more stoked seeing a kid shredding in skate brands either, was just a comparison of the spectrum skateboarding seems to face in trends lately.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2018, 05:37:56 PM »
Girl needs a girl and k fatty is not a girl, I don't think.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2018, 11:32:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The high-standard for Girl worked for a long time. What killed it was that a bunch of the guys who met the standard didn't stick around while the older generation faded away. Losing P-Rod, Jereme (if he actually continued to have a career) and AO made it a team of old dudes and some very good up and coming talent. Then MikeMo destroyed his knee, Malto is often injured and CK is likely going to jail.

The perfect fit for the Crailtap camp would be Louie Lopez, but I doubt he'd go over there.