Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744642 times)

alrightythen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2490 on: February 03, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »
Never had a girlfriend and I turn 20 next Thursday.
Could count on one hand how many girls I've ever made out with or had sex with
Suck with chatting up the opposite sex in general.
Just generally awkward.
Don't have too many people I'd consider friends
Suck at Skating. I just started like a year ago. I still skate even though its winter outside, because its just fun.
Feel like I'm depressed. The are bouts when I'm just like "Yeah thing's would be so much easier if I hadn't been born"
Wonder where I'm going to go in my life.
I know what youre saying dude. but things tend to fall into place.

Chiguy

« Reply #2491 on: February 03, 2010, 08:34:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Just generally awkward.
Suck at Skating. I just started like a year ago. I still skate even though its winter outside, because its just fun.
Feel like I'm depressed. The are bouts when I'm just like "Yeah thing's would be so much easier if I hadn't been born"
[close]
I know what youre saying dude. but things tend to fall into place.

Yeah dude. I just hope for my sake, thing's do end up right

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2492 on: February 03, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
Never had a real girlfriend and I turn 20 next Thursday in October.
Just generally awkward.
Don't have too many people I'd consider true friends
Suck at Skating. I just started like a year four years ago. I still skate even though its winter outside, because its just fun.
Used to Feel like I'm depressed. The were bouts when I'm just like "Yeah thing's would be so much easier if I hadn't been born"
Always Wondering where I'm going to go in my life.

dont worry too much man, youre not alone...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

odp

« Reply #2493 on: February 03, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I only saw Fight Club for the first time lst night.

I thought it was one of the best movies ever.
[close]

i saw it for the first time not long ago as well, same thing with Snatch and Boondock Saints.

Anyhow, read the BOOK Fight Club and you will be thinking even more...
[close]

I found the book on a bus in DC back in 1997.  I stayed up and read it all night, and went on a solo skate mission at about 6 am.  I was looking at the world through different eyes.  That is the only book to have a profound effect on me.
[close]

A lot of dialouge from all of palahniuks books make a man say "what the fuck am i doing with my life."
[close]

I agree, and I like him a lot as an author, but he has really fallen off a lot in my opinion, and is now simply hit or miss.  Fight Club, Survivor, and Invisible Monsters are fantastic though.
[close]

A friend of mine who has read a fair amount of Palahniuk's works has said that eventually he gets somewhat formulaic/repetitive after a while.

it's funny that you say that as i'm trudging through Haunted. I blew through my first 4 or 5 in a day or two a piece, but this book is dragging and not so enjoyable.

Expand Quote
Never had a real girlfriend and I turn 20 next Thursday in October.
Just generally awkward.
Don't have too many people I'd consider true friends
Suck at Skating. I just started like a year four years ago. I still skate even though its winter outside, because its just fun.
Used to Feel like I'm depressed. The were bouts when I'm just like "Yeah thing's would be so much easier if I hadn't been born"
Always Wondering where I'm going to go in my life.
[close]

dont worry too much man, youre not alone...

dude, 20 sucks when you're 20, but when you look back you're going to be saying "damn, son! that was the shit, now i'm 25.... yeah..."

man... i dig life all the time, for the most part, even when i hate it and myself, but i'm telling you now as i come up on 25, enjoy the days of 20. after that life seems to get a little more serious, if ya let it. blazing and drinking all the time becomes more than habitual. skating hurts more. part time/dead end jobs where you can do whatever, aren't so fun anymore because hopefully you grow beyond what was fun in the past.

No matter what you say, as you get older and go out to different places, the number of girls with whom you will sleep with will skyrocket as long as you let it. you're always gonna want more than ya can get...

happy birthday

« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:43:30 PM by odp »

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2494 on: February 03, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »
I WISH I could count the girls I've slept with on one hand. Don't rack the numbers up, it'll haunt you later. And I'm not talking about STD's, but that's a possibility as well.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2495 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:12 AM »
i like the following movies: "she's all that" and "10 things i hate about you".

HoneyBear

« Reply #2496 on: February 04, 2010, 06:20:59 PM »
I have 0(ZERO) skate friends

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #2497 on: February 07, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »
i shop at GAP when i have the money to blow.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2498 on: February 08, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »
Just generally awkward.

Yeah dude...things change fast.  I was still a virgin at 22...and living in a new city with barely any friends and no idea what I was doing.  Now I'm 23...one trip to Australia and 6 girls later I have my first girlfriend who is really rad.  I'm still pretty awkward around new people and still don't have a clue what I'm doing with my life long term...but who the fuck does??  Just go along for the ride.  And maybe go on a trip or something.  That shit is the best when you feel like you have nothing going on.

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #2499 on: February 08, 2010, 03:03:24 AM »
Didn't lose my virginity till I was 20.

I am always wonder how appealing I am to girls and how appealing other guys are to girls.

Over the past 2 years I've made a goal for myself that I'll hook up with 1 girl per month, and I've been more that sucessful. But I hardly get any sex out of it.

My dad suffers from depression and I always worry about him commiting suicide, even though I don't think he ever would but it still gets me really bummed.

I fucking hate wearing glasses.

Stairs and rails scare the shit out of me, the furthest I'll go is a flat bar or a 6 stair.

Brewseph

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2500 on: February 08, 2010, 05:48:12 AM »
Just generally awkward.

Im 24,in between jobs (on unemployment) staying at my pops spot at the moment, haven't had a girlfriend in the last two years, just random hook-ups. I think ive been severely depressed for the past like 4 years ive just masked it with beer,skating,music and any opiate I could get my hands on. For me the best way to deal with the pressures of life is to tell yourself that life is a gift and it could be stripped from you at any moment so you just have to enjoy every moment the best you can.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2501 on: February 08, 2010, 11:26:22 AM »
I HAVE A CONFESSION I LOVE THIS PLACE MORE THAN YOU GUYS EVER COULD.  I AM ABOUT TO GET FOCUSED BY THE FUCKING FACIST NAZI MODS HERE CANT EVEN GIVE ME MY OWN FUCKING NAME. GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2502 on: February 08, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »
i shop at GAP when i have the money to blow.
I can relate.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #2503 on: February 08, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »
I HAVE A CONFESSION I LOVE THIS PLACE MORE THAN YOU GUYS EVER COULD.  I AM ABOUT TO GET FOCUSED BY THE FUCKING FACIST NAZI MODS HERE CANT EVEN GIVE ME MY OWN FUCKING NAME. GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD.

I've listened to your rap track over ten times. I especially like 'brandon fucking pfeifer, (what a piece of shit), if i fight you 1 on 1 if i see you little bitch, you get your ass raped in jail'

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #2504 on: February 10, 2010, 09:01:46 AM »

ahl33

« Reply #2505 on: February 10, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »
i have black friends

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2506 on: February 10, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »

odp

« Reply #2507 on: February 11, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »
This depression goes in waves

everyday, man. wake up thinking ftw, then i've got to say "it's not that bad," and mosey on into whatever comes.

jrf

« Reply #2508 on: February 12, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
Just generally awkward.

I can relate to some of what you're saying, except that im in my 30's and I'm definetly not worried about where my life is going and i'm not to worried about the opposite sex as far as a relationship with a chick goes. you should try your hardest to not worry that much about having a girlfriend or having sex with multiple girls. if you keep worrying about having a girlfriend or sex you will end up getting stuck being by yourself or you will find yourself staying in a relationship with a girl that you don't feel happy with but you end up being stuck with that girl beacause your self esteem will be in the gutter and you will just end up settling with that girl beacause you wont feel like you could do any better. i think you will notice that when you stop worrying about having a girlfriend it will be much easier for you to talk to girls and women can kind of sense it when you are desperate to have a girlfriend and most girls will steer clear of you if you come across like that, except for the predators, those type of chicks thrive on your weak self esteem and they will suck as much life out of you as they can. so try to stop worrying about the whole relationship as much as you can and sooner or later you will find a cool chick to date or maybe a couple sleaze balls to shag if that's what you're looking for.and as far as worrying where you are going in life? you're only 20 years old, you have plenty of time to figure it out and there is a chance that you will have to figure it out more than once in your life. when i turned 21 i knew exactly what i wanted and where i was going in life and then around the age of 28 i lost that direction again and had a good 4-5 years of just feeling pretty miserable and not knowing what i was going to do,,,, but in the last few months i have started to get it all sorted out, i now know what i want out of life and where my life iis going to go from here on out. so basically, just try not to worry to much about it, just take affirmative action with your life and you will find out that you can be alot  happier than you are right now. i hope that helps a little, i just kind of thought that i  related a  bit to some of the topics you brought up in that post.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #2509 on: February 12, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »
^werd up, jayme

clamy

« Reply #2510 on: February 13, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »
I'm still pretty awkward around new people and still don't have a clue what I'm doing with my life long term...but who the fuck does??  Just go along for the ride.  And maybe go on a trip or something.  That shit is the best when you feel like you have nothing going on.

This.

2009 was a terrible year for me, felt like I was stuck in the biggest rut ever. Skating was great until I hurt my ankle again in like november. I think I only went on one trip and that was only for a few days to a friends place who I hadn't seen in for a long time. This year already I've gone more places than I have in the past two years, and it feels good.

EDIT: Oh shit, I'm 20 this year too.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:06:19 AM by clamy »

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2511 on: February 13, 2010, 01:44:14 AM »
Oh shit, I'm 20 this year too.

damn, where to start.
i feel like i'm getting older too quickly; mentally i'm still about 17 and i look even younger. My people skills have been worsening over probably the last year, and i'm finding it hard to make real friends at the skateboarderless university i attend.
i wish i didn't look so lanky and awkward and slow on a skateboard.
i want to raise a family some day, and this is making me reevaluate how responsible it will be to continue pursuing an art degree when i might not make any money after college.
The only girl i've ever truly been in love with visited me this week and was sending me all the right signals... back in high school, while she was dating some douchebag, we met and, corny as it sounds, decided we were each others' "soul mates." i never acted on it, she continued to date said douchebag, but now we're both away from high school and single in college and after her visit i feel the opportunity is still there. she goes to my second choice school about 45 mins away, where skateboard riding is permitted on campus and of course there is her. i dont mean to show off or some shit but i want you to catch a glimpse of who im dealing with

sorry for the rant, i had to get that out

even if i'm completely wrong about her, this school has the finest girls i have ever seen at any university so it's a win-win.
so now i want to switch schools but i can't afford to do so unless i get the same obscene amount of financial aid there as currently

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2512 on: February 13, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »
sorry for a long post

my main problems stem from high school because until I was just turning 17 I was 5 foot tall, 100 pounds, and looked 13 years old. I mean I looked like I just wandered in to see what high school was like during my 15 minute recess at the middle school next door. I had very few friends in early high school years (or at my high school in general), got ripped on constantly, and had absolutely no confidence in myself because of it.

I would never tell anyone this, but I had a benign tumor on my pituitary gland that blocked every good hormone from reaching my brain and start the growth process. I didnt learn this until I was 14 and the only way I could help myself was to take a series injections every night. one would slowly burn through the dead growth in my brain and the other also pump more testosterone and various chemicals into my body.

I took these shots every night from about 14 to just before my 18th birthday. It cost an absolute fortune as well, which definitely put a strain on my parents im sure due to them having to put their futures on hold just to help me out. Im very glad I got the treatment I needed (im 5'11" now, but still skinny as fuck) but at the same time im still that self-conscious teenager that has no solid confidence in himself due to being stuck in that mindset when I was in school. I still view myself as a small, quiet kid who shouldnt say anything due to being chastised by my peers.

This girl Jenny ive been hanging out with almost every day literally thinks the world of me. She thinks Im smart, funny, creative, attractive, and awesome in general and I simply cannot get over this mental mindest and make a move. I am absolutely fucked...

thats my life situati0n in a nutshell...

edit: and FreshSC, Im not lying when I say this, you look pretty damn good on a skateboard...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 12:12:52 PM by zipzinger666 »
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

cigarettedeer

« Reply #2513 on: February 13, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
My junior year fucking sucks. I keep getting pressured by everyone around to me to go to college and do this and that.. and I kind of don't want to. Opportunities for what I love doing keep coming up and it's not a profession that requires education. I'm gonna do what I know is right for me and that's it... we'll see what happens

I'm jaded about girls. I've never truly loved any of the ones I've dated, just lusted. They probably think the same

zipzinger666... that's some serious shit. Keep your head up

Boston.

« Reply #2514 on: February 13, 2010, 12:32:46 PM »
i am also turning twenty this year, the same day bbk turns 22
2009 was the absolute coolest year of my life up until the weekend after my birthday. it rained most of the summer and all me and my friends did was drink. met a cool girl in june, but some of my friends(and myself) ruined that. met a girl in october and kind of dated her until winter break when she got weird. she still wants to hang out and always calls, but i know better than that. girl from june wants to hang out again though, so i'm stoked. re-hurt my knee trying to skate on christmas night
2010 hit and things started looking better
i got a job in july after only ever working at a skateshop. i hate it

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2515 on: February 13, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »
I'm having a fucking great time living downtown and skating all the time, but I still really miss a lot of my friends from high school who I don't really talk to anymore and I know I should get over them and move on but I seriously just can't make myself do that. I also need a fucking job to pay for all these medical bills but I can't make myself really search, either.

Scared shitless of the future and I don't have any plans or ideas of what I'm going to do with my life

Zipzinger, good luck with everything. I didn't have many friends through my first few years of high school, either, and I still can't make a move on a girl to save my life. Like Deer said, keep your head up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:33:08 PM by frank gerwer's nose »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Chopsuey

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2516 on: February 13, 2010, 05:07:02 PM »
I can see myself in a lot of these confessions.

Well, here goes nothing.

I too: interrupt others while we're talking; think low of myself, wich agravates by me being actually pretty short and having a huge head; finished college, but now I'm just too scared to think about what it comes next, so I keep procrastinating; smoke too much... and so on too much.

I downloaded two Sean Paul songs, and of this I'm trully ashamed. ah! It's relieving to admit it! Feel better now!

jrf

« Reply #2517 on: February 15, 2010, 02:32:07 AM »
there is a certain person that is not really apart of my life anymore and it's probablly one of the hardestthings i have ever had to deal with mentaly but i am hoping that it will work out or that after enough time the mental pain and anguish will go away. I was offered a job far away from oregon about 2 and a half years ago and i have finally decided to move to where the job is for the fact that it will better myself and being further away from this problem will help me heal mentally alot quicker. it's too bad that they don't make a medication that you could take that would erase any memory that you have of a certain person kind of like that jim carey movie eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, that would kind of be nice if doctors could actually erase memories like that.

earlier tonight my friend dragged me on some stupid valentines day double date that i really did not want to go on. it was a really bad i was at this resturaunt in NW portland, we had just ordered drinks and i started getting the gnarliest panic attack, so i told the people i was with that i had to use the bathroom, so i got up and went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and then i proceeded to sneak out of the resturaunt and hopped on the MAX and rode it back to my house. my buddy called me super pissed off, he was yelling at me saying that i was an asshole and that he was trying to do me a favor but i told him that a double date was not my idea of a favor, i mean i tried to tell him yesterday that i really did not want to go and that he kind of made it sound like i was doing him the fagvor beacause his girlfriend wanted him to invite me so that her girlfriend wouldn't feel out of place at dinner. I told him that it was not the case and that the only person i wanted to hang out with on valentines day was my dog. for the last 3 months this friend of mine has been trying to set me up on dates, he thinks that it would be really good for me but i have told him time and time again that the last thing i want or need right now is a date or a girlfriend. I need to keep working on being happy by myself for at least a year or longer before i even consider dating again. I'm 33 years old now, ive been through enough relationships with other girls and frankly im over it. there has been maybe 1 or 2 times in my life where i wanted to get married but obviously now i realize that im 33 years old and not married so i'm pretty sure that i wont be getting married in this lifetime. ive gotten to the point now that i really don't even want to date ever again beacause in the long run the relationship wil just end. i don't think that there is anyone out there that will want to be with me beacause they like me for who i am. so i'm definetly not worried about having a girlfriend but i'm also not very content on being alone but like i was saying, hopefully as time passes and i fully get over my last relationship endevour that i will be much happier being by myself then i am now. that is why this new job i'm starting in june will be very thereputic in this case beacause i will be living all by myself in a place that i don't have any friends or family and the job is only contracted for 2 years right now so if i end up not liking the  then after 2 years the contract will be up and i could either extend the contract or move back. it's going to be a nice break for sure, i havent lived by myself since i was 23 and before that and after that age of 23 i either lived with my parents or i had a roomate or lived with a girlfriend so it's going to be refreshing to live by myself again. so i have the contract at my house right now, ive already went over it and signed it and now all i have to do is send the contract out and after that there is no turning back beacause once the company gets the contract from me they are going to set up and pay for my work visa. so once i send it out im going to be a 100% obligated to moving and taking the job. but like i was saying, i think it will be a really good life experiencr for me to take this job. im pretty excited about it but there are a few things about my life here in oregon that i am definetly going to miss.

i guess that was the deepest confession that ive let out in a long time. for the last 6 months or so i have kept most everything im going through and all my thoughts and feelings to myself and moving far away from here is going to help me let go of all the emotions that i have bottled up. so all in all i'm pretty happy that i have a chance to take this job adventure and have a change in my life beacause i havent had much change in my life for quite some time.

oh, and if i did just happen to meet a special somone? i would be far away from my parents and thats a plus beacause if you knew me personally you would know that i have had enough of my parents meeting and interacting with girls that i have dated and or fell in love with. haha!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:34:13 AM by jrf »

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2518 on: February 15, 2010, 02:42:08 AM »
...so "ladybug" is out of the picture? shoot me her number.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #2519 on: February 15, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
i can look at porn of the hottest girl in the world, but if shes not korean or japanese i wont want to masturbate my penis.  sexually im a racist.

im obsessed with korean girls. i have never had sex with a white girl, nor do i want too.  my girlfriend pees in my bed and im ok with it, because shes fucking hot and korean and im starting to like her a lot. 

and to get pumped before i go skate, i dont watch skate videos, i watch korean music videos

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:35:22 AM by Hola »