Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744615 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4980 on: June 16, 2014, 05:36:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just woke up from a dream where michael jordan moved in on my street and put up a billboard that would tell what TV shows he was watching that night/inviting people to watch them with him in a private movie theatre at his house. pretty rad.
[close]

I wish I still had/could remember dreams. 
[close]

most likely you just can't remember them. the average person dreams like 3-4 a night & only remembers 1 or 2 a week. if this has gone on for a long time and you just literally don't dream when you sleep then it could mean that you're sleep deprived and just aren't going thru enough REM cycles every night, and/or have built up a "sleep debt"

From what I've read online, smoking weed seems to do a decent amount of dream killing, but I'm not too upset about it.  While I don't really dream, I will have a pretty vivid nightmare every few months so if the THC keeps that shit away, I'm not too upset about just blanking out 8 hours. 

my buddy got drunk last night so his wife took the car from him today/made him sleep at his mother's. so we didn't work on the pyramid. or saw the lightpole. i texted him that i put my new setup together and wanted to film some stuff. he wrote back he was tired so i told him 'it's casual, i'm gonna be too tired/broke when it's time to cement that pyramid' then i bought a bag. didn't get as high as i would've liked to but i don't have rusty here to save my life right now either. [thanks rusty!]
if i'm the only one taking it serious, fuck it. as much as i enjoy building, i have more fun skating the honey farms plaza down my hill than anywhere else.

Shit man, unreliable people suck.  If you want something done right ya gotta do it yourself.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4981 on: June 16, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
i quit smoking weed for a few months and my dreams got way more vivid. fuck dreams tho weed is better

shark tits

« Reply #4982 on: June 16, 2014, 05:45:47 PM »
i know ill murray but i can't drive so my building is contingent on someone w/ a car at the very least. it shouldn't be that big a deal but i've got lotsa self destructive proclivities and building keeps em away more or less. fuck codependency!
fuck it all though, halfassed watching the sox and gonna bomb down the hill solo after another coffee.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4983 on: June 16, 2014, 05:51:31 PM »
Real confession: i've accidentally smoked what i'm pretty sure was a bread crumb at least twice.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4984 on: June 16, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »
Real confession: i've accidentally smoked what i'm pretty sure was a bread crumb at least twice.

Seeing the bottom half of the grinder plummet towards earth full of ground up herb is not a good feeling, especially onto a rug. 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4985 on: June 16, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »
I think I'll get high right now.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4986 on: June 16, 2014, 06:23:03 PM »

I'm actually pretty curious what your preferred method of consumption is L33t

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4987 on: June 16, 2014, 06:52:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seeing the bottom half of the grinder plummet towards earth full of ground up herb is not a good feeling, especially onto a rug. 

Dog hair blunts

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4988 on: June 16, 2014, 07:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm actually pretty curious what your preferred method of consumption is L33t
I like edibles. They get you higher for longer and they cost less. You don't get the immediate effects like smoking but it doesn't matter when you're not hanging out with anyone. I'll smoke if someone else is supplying though. I'll break off a piece of chocolate with maybe about 20-30mg of thc and watch a movie with a beer when it kicks in. Might hit a movie theater too if I can get a cheap ticket.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4989 on: June 16, 2014, 07:49:15 PM »
I was thinking about going to the movies right now, but then it started seeming like it would be an ordeal. Paying money to be potentially stuck a movie I might not like. I won't want to leave if it sucks because I don't want to waste my money and I'll be too emotionally vested in the characters. And I gotta hope there aren't many people there. Fuck. I don't know any more. Fuck it, I'm going.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4990 on: June 16, 2014, 07:55:42 PM »
i went to the movies alone once i snuck in a little bottle of whiskey and saw cowboys vs aliens. i actually had a great time theres some stigma about going to the movies alone but if ytou bring whiskey and actually make an effort not to masturbate under your coat its actually a pretty cool and not sad at all

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4991 on: June 16, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
i went to the movies alone once i snuck in a little bottle of whiskey and saw cowboys vs aliens. i actually had a great time theres some stigma about going to the movies alone but if ytou bring whiskey and actually make an effort not to masturbate under your coat its actually a pretty cool and not sad at all

I think as long as you don't shake your seat or kick the one in front of you some discreet masturbation is acceptable.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4992 on: June 16, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »
I was thinking about going to the movies right now, but then it started seeming like it would be an ordeal. Paying money to be potentially stuck a movie I might not like. I won't want to leave if it sucks because I don't want to waste my money and I'll be too emotionally vested in the characters. And I gotta hope there aren't many people there. Fuck. I don't know any more. Fuck it, I'm going.

What film are you seeing?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4993 on: June 16, 2014, 08:29:48 PM »
How to Train Your Dragon 2 or the X-Menses. I don't have a problem with going to the movies alone. I go alone a lot. It's just a matter of staying focused on positive things. It's the same as any drug trip, I imagine. Obviously, I find it hard to be positive but weed usually helps.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4994 on: June 17, 2014, 05:34:08 AM »
Are there workplaces with no drama?

I work at a female-dominated field, and while I find the work satisfying, I have encountered drama and talking shit behind others backs in all of the jobs Ive worked at, and it bums me out. I wonder if there is no escaping the drama. Does higher education or higher pay decrease the drama? Or increase it because of the competition? Do any of you work at a drama-free workplace? All the workplace politics make me feel rather paranoid and I wonder if there is no avoiding it in my field.

Tay

« Reply #4995 on: June 17, 2014, 05:40:38 AM »
I have no sex drive at all. When I see an attractive man and appreciate his good looks, like art, but it does nothing for me. I feel like I'm missing a part of what it means to be human.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4996 on: June 17, 2014, 05:50:44 AM »
@bronson- I think as long as you work in a competitive environment, you will encounter drama.
@tay- how old are you? Is this an on going event? Going through a dry spell is normal.

Tay

« Reply #4997 on: June 17, 2014, 06:15:55 AM »
@bronson- I think as long as you work in a competitive environment, you will encounter drama.
@tay- how old are you? Is this an on going event? Going through a dry spell is normal.

I wish it was a dry spell but, I'm almost 26 and have experienced non existent libido my whole life. I guess I should be thankful I found a charming man with the same problem. Sometimes I wonder though how our love life would be if there was a spark. Feels like we're missing all the romance because of it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4998 on: June 17, 2014, 12:07:03 PM »
I have no sex drive at all. When I see an attractive man and appreciate his good looks, like art, but it does nothing for me. I feel like I'm missing a part of what it means to be human.
That might be a bummer, might not be, but you're def not "missing a part of what it means to be human". been lots of asexuals/celibates since the greek ages even. if you're not into it you're not into it.

shark tits

« Reply #4999 on: June 17, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That might be a bummer, might not be, but you're def not "missing a part of what it means to be human". been lots of asexuals/celibates since the greek ages even. if you're not into it you're not into it.
seriously tay. why ponder life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger se-eat?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5000 on: June 17, 2014, 03:55:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wish it was a dry spell but, I'm almost 26 and have experienced non existent libido my whole life. I guess I should be thankful I found a charming man with the same problem. Sometimes I wonder though how our love life would be if there was a spark. Feels like we're missing all the romance because of it.
I envy your position. My libido is very existent and I wish it were gone. It's better not to experience one aspect of a relationship than not experience any at all. I'd say you're ahead of the curve.

shark tits

« Reply #5001 on: June 17, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
i wanna go skate the plaza down the hill but the season finale of awkward. and fargo is tonight. i'm torn, yo!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5002 on: June 17, 2014, 06:50:55 PM »
i wanna go skate the plaza down the hill but the season finale of awkward. and fargo is tonight. i'm torn, yo!
doooo it! at least go for a walk or something. beats watching television.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:01:17 PM by Rusty_Berrings »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5003 on: June 17, 2014, 07:15:43 PM »
i ain't gotten any in a hot second but it's mostly cuz the girls that love me i'm just not into. like at all. i want a bitch with confidence. and i don't mean to be impolite. but a straight bitch that'll just rip my clothes off my body cuz she wants me that bad. i don't got time to fuck around with most ladies even if they do say they love me. even if they do wrestle with multiple cops for 15 minutes on their birthday weekend whilst drunk as eff. that won't cut it anymore. well, that's in jail anyway, but i think it barely cut it to begin with. i one time when i was younger would find these chicks that are like my age now at shows and shit that really wanted me but i was a virgin. now i'm kicking myself in the teeth for not at least sticking my hand down their pants. i guess i gotta find a way man. they maybe were only attracted to me cuz i was younger than them and had my dreadlocks and ish and looked like a sex slave to them?. half way through writing the last sentence i got reminded of the first girl i ever made out with and how she was and sent her a text on fbook lol. hopefully thing goes good even though she on the op side of the country and is way more together in the head from what i can tell than i'm probably going to be.

/end blog

shark tits

« Reply #5004 on: June 17, 2014, 07:53:10 PM »
i ain't gotten any in a hot second but it's mostly cuz the girls that love me i'm just not into. like at all. i want a bitch with confidence. and i don't mean to be impolite. but a straight bitch that'll just rip my clothes off my body cuz she wants me that bad. i don't got time to fuck around with most ladies even if they do say they love me. even if they do wrestle with multiple cops for 15 minutes on their birthday weekend whilst drunk as eff. that won't cut it anymore. well, that's in jail anyway, but i think it barely cut it to begin with. i one time when i was younger would find these chicks that are like my age now at shows and shit that really wanted me but i was a virgin. now i'm kicking myself in the teeth for not at least sticking my hand down their pants. i guess i gotta find a way man. they maybe were only attracted to me cuz i was younger than them and had my dreadlocks and ish and looked like a sex slave to them?. half way through writing the last sentence i got reminded of the first girl i ever made out with and how she was and sent her a text on fbook lol. hopefully thing goes good even though she on the op side of the country and is way more together in the head from what i can tell than i'm probably going to be.

/end blog
i haven't got laid in forever but i kinda aged out of being 'eccentric' or whatever interests girls and now i'm just homebum status. i'm ok w/ it, let's get whores next time you're in the worm. i miss parts of being in relationships but i don't hafta compromise on nothing, listen to their shitty music or whatever. and i did skate honey farms, chatted w/ ronnie for a few. that dude's all the time panhandling there late nights. i stacked some milk crates and hopped em a few times, did some wallies and made tentative plans to hit up ronnie's for the 4th. we'll see.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5005 on: June 17, 2014, 08:15:39 PM »
Expand Quote

/end blog
[close]
i haven't got laid in forever but i kinda aged out of being 'eccentric' or whatever interests girls and now i'm just homebum status. i'm ok w/ it, let's get whores next time you're in the worm. i miss parts of being in relationships but i don't hafta compromise on nothing, listen to their shitty music or whatever. and i did skate honey farms, chatted w/ ronnie for a few. that dude's all the time panhandling there late nights. i stacked some milk crates and hopped em a few times, did some wallies and made tentative plans to hit up ronnie's for the 4th. we'll see.
yeah he said to come down fourth of july weekend and gave me his number. i made him a grateful dead cd actually. haven't burned it yet but i got a spindle of CD's. i'll make you a disc too. i might come earlier though if the pyramid's finished up cuz i'm kinda anxious to try throwing this sexchange shuvit late underflip off of something and all the loading docks around here are kinda shtoops. that or maybe the dock across from the diy ledge drop even if it's not done by then. we'll see.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5006 on: June 17, 2014, 10:08:44 PM »
Just signed up to fetlife. Shit's complicated. I don't know how it works.

silkyjohnson

« Reply #5007 on: June 18, 2014, 06:36:52 AM »
I'm constantly anxious/pissed and i find myself taking it out on my friends/family &, I feel super guilty afterwords, i started smoking weed which helps me forget about  stuff and chill for awhile but it makes me super unproductive and not willing to do much. just been fucking bumming lately

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #5008 on: June 18, 2014, 08:21:19 AM »
I rub my girlfriend's feet while she watches 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5009 on: June 18, 2014, 08:38:25 AM »
Just signed up to fetlife. Shit's complicated. I don't know how it works.

Oh man, I signed up for that shit for like a month and just got an inbox full of messages from dudes or chicks into pegging, neither of which are my scene.  Good luck.