Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746166 times)

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5700 on: January 19, 2015, 09:30:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All these 26 year olds with the mid-twenties crisis in full effect. Hang tight boys, it gets better. This is the time to get your
Game tight. Start to get your health in order. Start to get your career in order. Just do it gradually. You got
Time.
[close]

Thanks Para.

Funny, I wasn't trying to convey a sense of crisis, the age was just a coincidence [I had that crisis at like 20/21 & came through a bit stronger].

Really, I'm a 26 year old with the mind of disillusioned 56 year old; which I really resent sometimes.

But alas this is a really confusing age/period, but like you & my aforementioned ex noted (who was 2-3 years older than me), it does get better.
[close]
I was a wreak at 26. I had my first real job, but struggled with other things. During a dark period, I was staying in my deceased grandmothers apartment with nothing but a bed, all her books, and her personal recipes. Her books were all over the place..like Italian romance novels, poetry, and some self help shit. Out of boredom I read a Dr. Phil book. It was all about you being the cause of your problems, not other people. A lot of housewife fluff, but still I had never thought about my life in that way. I started to make better decisions on a small scale, which has taken me to a more positive place. Now jokingly, when the chips are down, I say to myself in dr Phil's voice "the only personal you can control is you"

That's pretty heavy Para, thank's for sharing.

It's kind of funny, I had taken that embolden attitude after I sobered up the first time after a solid 8 + year run of madness; I'm sure to fault at some degree.

But like you said, making better decisions on a smaller scale as opposed to trying to jump into a 100% life changing mentality (which was always so overwhelming & did nothing but keep me in the cycle that I had become accustomed to), has made a lot of difference.

Although I'm not 100% where I would like to be (if I truly even recognize what & where I would like to be), I do recognize that my situation is far better than a lot of people locally, regionally, globally; which is very humbling at times & is a constant source of grounding when my ego inflates & takes over.

I've learned to live with my depression for the most part, it's fully part of my personality, intrinsically tied to my world view & maybe in a weird way, has led me to be able to see & articulate things in a unique manner, oft far beyond the scope of my peers (College was a big eye-opener).
Life is definitely full of surprises when you never expected to live past the age of 18 . . . And then 21 . . . And then 24 . . .  ;D  ;D  ;D
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

abudabi

« Reply #5701 on: January 19, 2015, 11:58:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All these 26 year olds with the mid-twenties crisis in full effect. Hang tight boys, it gets better. This is the time to get your
Game tight. Start to get your health in order. Start to get your career in order. Just do it gradually. You got
Time.
[close]

Thanks Para.

Funny, I wasn't trying to convey a sense of crisis, the age was just a coincidence [I had that crisis at like 20/21 & came through a bit stronger].

Really, I'm a 26 year old with the mind of disillusioned 56 year old; which I really resent sometimes.

But alas this is a really confusing age/period, but like you & my aforementioned ex noted (who was 2-3 years older than me), it does get better.
[close]
I was a wreak at 26. I had my first real job, but struggled with other things. During a dark period, I was staying in my deceased grandmothers apartment with nothing but a bed, all her books, and her personal recipes. Her books were all over the place..like Italian romance novels, poetry, and some self help shit. Out of boredom I read a Dr. Phil book. It was all about you being the cause of your problems, not other people. A lot of housewife fluff, but still I had never thought about my life in that way. I started to make better decisions on a small scale, which has taken me to a more positive place. Now jokingly, when the chips are down, I say to myself in dr Phil's voice "the only personal you can control is you"

[close]

It's kind of funny, I had taken that embolden attitude after I sobered up the first time after a solid 8 + year run of madness; I'm sure to fault at some degree.

But like you said, making better decisions on a smaller scale as opposed to trying to jump into a 100% life changing mentality (which was always so overwhelming & did nothing but keep me in the cycle that I had become accustomed to), has made a lot of difference.

Although I'm not 100% where I would like to be (if I truly even recognize what & where I would like to be), I do recognize that my situation is far better than a lot of people locally, regionally, globally; which is very humbling at times & is a constant source of grounding when my ego inflates & takes over.

I've learned to live with my depression for the most part, it's fully part of my personality, intrinsically tied to my world view & maybe in a weird way, has led me to be able to see & articulate things in a unique manner, oft far beyond the scope of my peers (College was a big eye-opener).
Life is definitely full of surprises when you never expected to live past the age of 18 . . . And then 21 . . . And then 24 . . .  ;D  ;D  ;D
^it's good to hear you say that jim&dan, i had this overbearing sense that i was going to die at the end of high school. i dont think it's that uncommon, but you never hear anyone talk about it. now i always kinda feel like im not gonna make it to the end of the year. not sure why.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 12:00:06 PM by abudabi »

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5702 on: January 19, 2015, 03:07:27 PM »
I have a pretty firm belief that dudes don't really come into their own until 27-28.  That's when I STARTED to get my shit together in all avenues.  I took a complete leave of senses for all of 29 and back in full swing at 30 years old.  Realize this:  We are men.  We don't ever really grow up, we just get better at faking it.

Ain't that the truth . . .

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

paraquat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #5703 on: January 19, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
I have a pretty firm belief that dudes don't really come into their own until 27-28.  That's when I STARTED to get my shit together in all avenues.  I took a complete leave of senses for all of 29 and back in full swing at 30 years old.  Realize this:  We are men.  We don't ever really grow up, we just get better at faking it.
Big ups. You right.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5704 on: January 19, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Time.
[close]

Thanks Para.

[close]

[close]

Life is definitely full of surprises when you never expected to live past the age of 18 . . . And then 21 . . . And then 24 . . .� ;D;D;D
[close]
^it's good to hear you say that jim&dan, i had this overbearing sense that i was going to die at the end of high school. i dont think it's that uncommon, but you never hear anyone talk about it. now i always kinda feel like im not gonna make it to the end of the year. not sure why.
I feel this. I never believed in my own future, but here I am getting older and older. The clock's never going to stop ticking unless I make a decision that I can't take back. I finally find myself at 26 starting to build a brighter future, I think. I go to the career center regularly and am trying to get financial aid for medical assistant training. I see opportunities that I didn't see before. I'm still at the bottom rung of the ladder but at least I see the path to a higher plane.

As for the depression as a part of personality, that may be true, but I don't want it. I fucking hate it. I have to believe that I can be contented, otherwise I'm just going to keep doing the same nothing I've been doing my entire life. Right now I have a hard time just believing I won't be alone forever, but I need that something I can aspire towards. It's still very often that I want nothing more than to end it all, but goddamn, I'm getting a taste of hope and it's a hell of a drug.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #5705 on: January 19, 2015, 03:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I have a pretty firm belief that dudes don't really come into their own until 27-28.� That's when I STARTED to get my shit together in all avenues.� I took a complete leave of senses for all of 29 and back in full swing at 30 years old.� Realize this:� We are men.� We don't ever really grow up, we just get better at faking it.
[close]
Big ups. You right.

That is good to hear. I just became 27 and have to say, 26 was the shittiest year ever. Dropped out of college (at least I can still fall back on my teaching degree), my girlfriend broke up (about 8 yeats relationship) and a lot of self-doubt and panic attacks. I didn't know where all this stuff came from, and it happened at the exact same time.
After starting with Tai Chi, I felt a bit better. Now I am moving to another city and country. Good thing is that many good friends live over there. Unfortunately it is uncertain if my degree validates me to teach in this country.
But I suppose you always find a job, even thoug it isn't what I learned.

I am looking forward to the next few years and what you said.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5706 on: January 19, 2015, 04:26:39 PM »
I never believed in my own future, but here I am getting older and older. The clock's never going to stop ticking unless I make a decision that I can't take back. I finally find myself at 26 starting to build a brighter future, I think. I go to the career center regularly and am trying to get financial aid for medical assistant training. I see opportunities that I didn't see before. I'm still at the bottom rung of the ladder but at least I see the path to a higher plane.

As for the depression as a part of personality, that may be true, but I don't want it. I fucking hate it. I have to believe that I can be contented, otherwise I'm just going to keep doing the same nothing I've been doing my entire life. Right now I have a hard time just believing I won't be alone forever, but I need that something I can aspire towards. It's still very often that I want nothing more than to end it all, but goddamn, I'm getting a taste of hope and it's a hell of a drug.

You're on the right track Leet you just gotta keep reaffirming the positive and keep taking those small steps everyday. Going slow in the right direction is always better than going nowhere or falling behind ya know? As long as you're doing that you're doing well for yourself. You gotta appreciate the little victories man. I sometimes take that for granted and get too hard in myself as well. I put a lot of pressure on myself to be great and sometimes it's just overkill for my own psyche. Like I'll set deadlines for myself before recording sessions and sometimes I may not be 100% finished with something where's it's super perfect and I like get crazy anxiety and totally start to loathe even going, just because what I had ready wasn't "perfect". I'll record what I have and it's like all these people & engineers are coming in on my session & telling me it's dope and I'm just like totally underwhelmed with myself on the inside and can only focus on the things I DIDNT do, despite positive feedback from everyone else. Then I sent the tracks to my homie back home who got me started in the first place and he was super stoked on it just because he's seen the overall progression and That kinda put things into perspective for me, because i was literally beating myself up for not doing something super amazing every single time I record while everyone else around me is just hyped to see the day to day progression. It's like I'd spent so much time in my head beating myself up over my own self-inflicted "shortcomings", I didn't even realize I could've just spent that entire time being thankful & hyped that I was getting better. Like I would literally tell myself "okay you're getting better but you're still not *good enough* so it doesn't matter". Fuck that shit dude, every step counts. Nobody ever accomplished anything while being mad at themselves. As long as you're moving in the right direction you've got something to be happy about

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #5707 on: January 21, 2015, 07:09:03 AM »
 What if life as we know it, is a trap? And that "maturity" and handling our shit is just our adaptation in this sick situation? The majority of adults I know are unhappy or mentally sick of handling shit they dont really enjoy. We trap ourselves thinking that even doing something we dont like for a living we can earn some prestige or money that will make us likeable and happy. What if we started to find the way out of the trap?? We most likely end up in jail or dead.

Lot of things make me happy but I cant find a way to monetize them, because the stuff I like are clearly against monetization and the present society.   

dillanharp

« Reply #5708 on: January 21, 2015, 09:06:00 AM »
What if life as we know it, is a trap? And that "maturity" and handling our shit is just our adaptation in this sick situation? The majority of adults I know are unhappy or mentally sick of handling shit they dont really enjoy. We trap ourselves thinking that even doing something we dont like for a living we can earn some prestige or money that will make us likeable and happy. What if we started to find the way out of the trap?? We most likely end up in jail or dead.

Lot of things make me happy but I cant find a way to monetize them, because the stuff I like are clearly against monetization and the present society.   
Then fucking quit. Give up your shit, go live in the woods off the grid. You don't have to participate if you don't want to.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5709 on: January 21, 2015, 09:12:44 AM »

Lot of things make me happy but I cant find a way to monetize them, because the stuff I like are clearly against monetization and the present society.� �
I tango'd with "fuck responsibilities" for my entire late teens/20's. I look at like "in order to do the things I want and take care of my son, I need to get up early and iron my pants so I look professional in a meeting full of white devils because said white devils approve my raises".

I am playing  "the Man's game" and doing alright. In return for my cooperation and skills, I am able to live the life I want, which consists of many enjoyable aspects and good times.
Hope I don't sound like I have a delusional outlook on life. It was my path to sanity and prosperity.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 09:15:39 AM by paraquat »

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5710 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Then fucking quit. Give up your shit, go live in the woods off the grid. You don't have to participate if you don't want to.
Nah, I wont quit. I clearly enjoy giving people a prespective that they find annoying and get offended by it, because its fucking logical and clearly opposite of their being. I want to be the dude that participates and fucks your mind, the dude that can make you question everything. I just have to find a succesful way to do it PROFESSIONALLY.

I tango'd with "fuck responsibilities" for my entire late teens/20's. I look at like "in order to do the things I want and take care of my son, I need to get up early and iron my pants so I look professional in a meeting full of white devils because said white devils approve my raises".

I am playing  "the Man's game" and doing alright. In return for my cooperation and skills, I am able to live the life I want, which consists of many enjoyable aspects and good times.
Hope I don't sound like I have a delusional outlook on life. It was my path to sanity and prosperity.

The thing is that what you describe as a responsibility is not a responsibility. Let me explain this. You work for the white devils. The white devils want to make money and you cant direct the buisiness or say fuck you to their strategy. Thats pretty irresponsible from a societal prespective. I am the kind of guy that needs to give something to society not just make a living. I am making a living now and its not satisfying. I understand the way buisiness work and I can pretty much say that the more the economical profit comes into picture the more detached you become from society. Look at the skating brands. Becoming big means losing touch with skateboarding. Become lame and boring just a logo company.  

We are irresponsible and fake responsibilities as bills and kids are just a way for those in charge to say shut the fuck up and work a work that you hate or disagree with.

The average garbage man does an honest and useful job and shoud have a bigger salary and prestige than the average lawyer who is a sick fuck in a societal prespective. Everything is fuckiing wrong but instead of fixing these we end up playing the game and take care of buisiness and wanting to become a lawyer.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 09:53:02 AM by Tufty »

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5711 on: January 21, 2015, 09:53:59 AM »
I edit community oriented marketing material for a cable company. We award teachers, students, and other community organizations with money towards scholarships and other things. The only catch is we make videos highlighting the award, which helps public image.

I am not trying to change a strategy unless I am educated on the details. My skill set is telecommunications, video production, and marketing, so my input is well received regarding any of those aspects of the company. I would not try to influence any decisions on accounting, human resources, IP engineering because they are not my forte. I have a responsibility to myself, my family, my community, the world at large.

I love my job and live a positive lifestyle and have no evil intentions, so in my view, I am contributing to society.

shark tits

« Reply #5712 on: January 21, 2015, 10:05:05 AM »
just got out the psyych ward. shit was mad boring but maybe it helped my cause, i'm not for sure. nothing i like doing is worth money so hopefully i can get a nut check even though it's not really much to live offa. don't fuck off your whole 20s/most of your 30s kids!

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5713 on: January 21, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Nah, I wont quit. I clearly enjoy giving people a prespective that they find annoying and get offended by it, because its fucking logical and clearly opposite of their being. I want to be the dude that participates and fucks your mind, the dude that can make you question everything. I just have to find a succesful way to do it PROFESSIONALLY.

Expand Quote

[close]

The thing is that what you describe as a responsibility is not a responsibility. Let me explain this. You work for the white devils. The white devils want to make money and you cant direct the buisiness or say fuck you to their strategy. Thats pretty irresponsible from a societal prespective. I am the kind of guy that needs to give something to society not just make a living. I am making a living now and its not satisfying. I understand the way buisiness work and I can pretty much say that the more the economical profit comes into picture the more detached you become from society. Look at the skating brands. Becoming big means losing touch with skateboarding. Become lame and boring just a logo company.  

We are irresponsible and fake responsibilities as bills and kids are just a way for those in charge to say shut the fuck up and work a work that you hate or disagree with.

The average garbage man does an honest and useful job and shoud have a bigger salary and prestige than the average lawyer who is a sick fuck in a societal prespective. Everything is fuckiing wrong but instead of fixing these we end up playing the game and take care of buisiness and wanting to become a lawyer.
JIMI HENDRIX - TAKIN CARE OF NO BUSINESS i don't work for years, i raised my child and now i'm milking the society as long as i can

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5714 on: January 21, 2015, 02:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

im not trying to be a dick or anything, but youre not fucking anyones mind, dude. you sound like the average 19 year old who has just seen fight club for the first time. it doesnt take a genius to figure out how life works in the first world and to realize that there are a lot of aspects that are totally backwards and fucked up.

to throw my situation out there, sure, my life might be a little bit dull sometimes. but i have a decent job that i dont mind going to, a little bit of money, a car, a place to live, a cell phone thats basically a computer, decent family a friends, a loving girlfriend, no life threating illnesses, peace of mind that im not going to be in life threatening danger on any given day. so yeah, i sit at a desk and stare at a computer screen all day long and i might be wasting a lot of my potential spending most of my time at this "job", but my life is still really fucking good compared to how shitty it really could be.

abudabi

« Reply #5715 on: January 21, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
i gotta confess that i missed the point of fight club. my second confession is that i was hammered when i saw fight club.

straight

« Reply #5716 on: January 21, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
i gotta confess that i missed the point of fight club. my second confession is that i was hammered when i saw fight club.

Brad Pitt and Ed Norton are one in the same. Also...

shark tits

« Reply #5717 on: January 21, 2015, 04:40:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Brad Pitt and Ed Norton are one in the same. Also...

the point of fight club is 'you don't know where i've been lou!' and if you beat yourself up and blame it on people you can climb the corporate ladder or get squatter's rights.
once i was pisspants and ranting at a portland coffee shop, fresh off a series of 48s [doublestacks] from laramie and these 2 bulldaggers told me palanhiuk was down the street. i was debating going to fight him so he'd know what a great big idiot of a fan i was and it would be a great ice breaker for me to be like 'oh, i write too!' but i lagged too long giving a book review of whatever his new one at the time was and he left.
near misses like my buddy, the fire extinguisher and the olympic torch.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5718 on: January 21, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
man that ECT treatment really works.  my mum still is a little off but is MUCH better.  when i mention it to people they thing crazy shock treatment movies or clockwork orange shit. but its totally normal now days. they put you under and give you a zap and its over. she had 8 treatments.

she went from talking about people out to get her, hearing voices, trying to off herself twice to being kinda normal.

she is still on some pretty hardcore meds but she has come a long way.

i live in a super small appartment so having her live with me has been kinda hard but we dont really have a choice. i just wanna look after her and make sure shes ok.  shes only 61 so shes still got a lot of go left in her.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5719 on: January 21, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
man that ECT treatment really works.  my mum still is a little off but is MUCH better.  when i mention it to people they thing crazy shock treatment movies or clockwork orange shit. but its totally normal now days. they put you under and give you a zap and its over. she had 8 treatments.

she went from talking about people out to get her, hearing voices, trying to off herself twice to being kinda normal.

she is still on some pretty hardcore meds but she has come a long way.

i live in a super small appartment so having her live with me has been kinda hard but we dont really have a choice. i just wanna look after her and make sure shes ok.  shes only 61 so shes still got a lot of go left in her.
did you used to be 1978 the pal? If so, why did you focus?

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5720 on: January 21, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
I edit community oriented marketing material for a cable company. We award teachers, students, and other community organizations with money towards scholarships and other things. The only catch is we make videos highlighting the award, which helps public image.

I am not trying to change a strategy unless I am educated on the details. My skill set is telecommunications, video production, and marketing, so my input is well received regarding any of those aspects of the company. I would not try to influence any decisions on accounting, human resources, IP engineering because they are not my forte. I have a responsibility to myself, my family, my community, the world at large.

I love my job and live a positive lifestyle and have no evil intentions, so in my view, I am contributing to society.
Thats ok. Most people are fine by not looking at the big picture, I dont blame them, they learnt that way and it is better for their mental health. I hope the company you work for doesnt use outsourcing in countries with very cheap labour and doesnt use materials from third world countries that are West's colonies so you can have your wonderful job. I hope they dont have a legal department avoiding taxes and stuff like that. I know that everyone is doing these but this is irresponsibility and we are all guilty.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

im not trying to be a dick or anything, but youre not fucking anyones mind, dude. you sound like the average 19 year old who has just seen fight club for the first time. it doesnt take a genius to figure out how life works in the first world and to realize that there are a lot of aspects that are totally backwards and fucked up.

to throw my situation out there, sure, my life might be a little bit dull sometimes. but i have a decent job that i dont mind going to, a little bit of money, a car, a place to live, a cell phone thats basically a computer, decent family a friends, a loving girlfriend, no life threating illnesses, peace of mind that im not going to be in life threatening danger on any given day. so yeah, i sit at a desk and stare at a computer screen all day long and i might be wasting a lot of my potential spending most of my time at this "job", but my life is still really fucking good compared to how shitty it really could be.

I am not trying to be a dick but you are the definition of the idiot. Idiot comes from greek word (idiotis) that means someone who cares only about himself ignoring society. I hope nothing bursts your bubble cause it wont be a nice experience and it will be sad if people inside other bubbles dont give a fuck. It doesnt take a genius to understand how the world works but it takes a lot of courage and patience to find the answer about why the world works like that and how to undo/change those things.

Life could be shittier but life could be tons better as well.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:53:55 PM by Tufty »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #5721 on: January 21, 2015, 06:50:54 PM »
hahaha

Tufty is such a bad-ass, full-grown 15 year old

he just fucked my mind so hard. some would even call him a......

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:52:47 PM by smokecrack »

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5722 on: January 21, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The options aren't just "go with the flow" or "kill yourself".

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5723 on: January 21, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »
 Some people should learn how to make a conversation here instead of always competing for the most stupid line or the most idiotic internet meme.

smokecrack you are a person. Some would even call you the waste of internet culture.

straight

« Reply #5724 on: January 21, 2015, 07:20:46 PM »
Some people should learn how to make a conversation here instead of always competing for the most stupid line or the most idiotic internet meme.

smokecrack you are a person. Some would even call you the waste of internet culture.

Let me know if you catch my drift

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5725 on: January 21, 2015, 07:35:26 PM »

ouch, you fucked my mind once again!

i honestly don't give a shit about anything you have to say.

you're such a cornball.

"whaa whaa whaa. my wife is a grown-up having grown-up dinners, but i'm against the system! F the machine, i want out of this! i can open their minds and make them question everything! i will never give in to social constructs/norms because i am above them! i won't play by their rules anymore!"

boo hoo. keep whining like a little bitch that just discovered that life fucking sucks.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5726 on: January 21, 2015, 07:36:30 PM »
I also discovered that you suck. So I hit the ignore button. Bye bye.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5727 on: January 21, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »
I also discovered that you suck. So I hit the ignore button. Bye bye.

so brutal. this one stung bad.

update us in a few years and let us know how it all turned out for you.

dillanharp

« Reply #5728 on: January 21, 2015, 08:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

The options aren't just "go with the flow" or "kill yourself".

You can fuck right off with Tufty, in to the woods and build your Zach De La Rocha shrine or whatever it is you're going to do to "change the system."

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5729 on: January 22, 2015, 06:39:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Thats ok. Most people are fine by not looking at the big picture, I dont blame them, they learnt that way and it is better for their mental health. I hope the company you work for doesnt use outsourcing in countries with very cheap labour and doesnt use materials from third world countries that are West's colonies so you can have your wonderful job. I hope they dont have a legal department avoiding taxes and stuff like that. I know that everyone is doing these but this is irresponsibility and we are all guilty.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

I am not trying to be a dick but you are the definition of the idiot. Idiot comes from greek word (idiotis) that means someone who cares only about himself ignoring society. I hope nothing bursts your bubble cause it wont be a nice experience and it will be sad if people inside other bubbles dont give a fuck. It doesnt take a genius to understand how the world works but it takes a lot of courage and patience to find the answer about why the world works like that and how to undo/change those things.

Life could be shittier but life could be tons better as well.

thanks for the definition webster. do you act this pretentious in real life?