Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744625 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5820 on: February 19, 2015, 11:34:25 PM »
Expand Quote
So the girl i have been seeing, i have been texting her and she said shes sick. She said shes been throwing up and having super nausea. Didn't think twice about it i just said get better. Well when i was going to sleep yesterday i started to think that the last time i had sex with her and jizzed was about a month ago. Now i wore a condom but it adds up. She didnt say anything like she missed her period or anything like that but still it has me thinking like did i get this girl pregnant? Now i have been kind of freaking out cause she hasn't texted me in awhile so my mind is wondering a thousand miles a minute and just thinking that my life is going to be over.
[close]

ask her how shes feeling and use soup emojis and shit

theres soup emojis?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5821 on: February 19, 2015, 11:38:09 PM »
chill out tobey ur over analyzing everything again
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5822 on: February 19, 2015, 11:48:36 PM »
chill out tobey ur over analyzing everything again

yeah i know but your mind wonders sometimes i feel like if i expect the worst than it won't be as bad if i get the text "im pregnant"

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #5823 on: February 20, 2015, 01:48:22 AM »
tobey u ever fucked around with a guy? no chance of pregnancy there my man ;)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5824 on: February 20, 2015, 06:36:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So the girl i have been seeing, i have been texting her and she said shes sick. She said shes been throwing up and having super nausea. Didn't think twice about it i just said get better. Well when i was going to sleep yesterday i started to think that the last time i had sex with her and jizzed was about a month ago. Now i wore a condom but it adds up. She didnt say anything like she missed her period or anything like that but still it has me thinking like did i get this girl pregnant? Now i have been kind of freaking out cause she hasn't texted me in awhile so my mind is wondering a thousand miles a minute and just thinking that my life is going to be over.
[close]

ask her how shes feeling and use soup emojis and shit
[close]

theres soup emojis?

^ this made me laugh.

but seriously, check with her in a few days. she might have the flu or food poisoning, but if the same things are happening for a few days, theres a definite possibility that she could be pregnant.

fuck, ever since my girlfriends BC script ran out and we've had to switch back to condoms i have myself convinced that shes pregnant every month. shit sucks.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5825 on: February 22, 2015, 05:30:03 AM »
If she says she's pregnant provide her with pregnancy tests (more than one) that you bought, and tell her to piss on them with you there. I had this girl say she took three tests that were all positive, but when I gave her some and said to do them at my place she freaked out. I used to put my dick in crazy as much as I could because they're usually pretty loose with the morals.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #5826 on: February 23, 2015, 12:36:26 AM »
I might of posted this before but I'm not sure so I'll post it again. When I was like 6, my dad and I were coming home and saw my sister laying in the driveway. Well it turns out she fell walking home and got some rocks stuck in her knee so we had to rush her to the doctors to get stitches and get the rocks out. The office was closed so no one was there but the doctor was super cool, rushed there and opened it up to help my sister. Well they left me in the lobby where there was kids toys and stuff but there was no bathroom. I had to pee really bad but I didn't want to walk in on them getting rocks out of my sisters knee so I saw this ball for kids to bounce around and throw that had a hole in it. I peed in it and like filled it up but I didn't know what to do so I just put it back. I still wonder what happened, I can't imagine how bad it was for the next person to pick that up.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5827 on: February 23, 2015, 03:13:37 AM »
I might of posted this before but I'm not sure so I'll post it again. When I was like 6, my dad and I were coming home and saw my sister laying in the driveway. Well it turns out she fell walking home and got some rocks stuck in her knee so we had to rush her to the doctors to get stitches and get the rocks out. The office was closed so no one was there but the doctor was super cool, rushed there and opened it up to help my sister. Well they left me in the lobby where there was kids toys and stuff but there was no bathroom. I had to pee really bad but I didn't want to walk in on them getting rocks out of my sisters knee so I saw this ball for kids to bounce around and throw that had a hole in it. I peed in it and like filled it up but I didn't know what to do so I just put it back. I still wonder what happened, I can't imagine how bad it was for the next person to pick that up.

wow! you hilarious prepubescent asshole!

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #5828 on: February 23, 2015, 10:44:05 AM »
A wild weekend leads to my friend forming delusions about me being in a gang and being "out to get him"

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5829 on: February 23, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wow! you hilarious prepubescent asshole!

this is incredible!

straight

« Reply #5830 on: February 23, 2015, 05:53:36 PM »
A wild weekend leads to my friend forming delusions about me being in a gang and being "out to get him"

Go on...

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5831 on: February 24, 2015, 05:37:08 PM »
Sounds like a typical side effect from an extreme cocaine binge

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #5832 on: February 24, 2015, 05:40:40 PM »
tobey u ever fucked around with a guy? no chance of pregnancy there my man ;)
Or with a loaf of bread
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5833 on: February 25, 2015, 01:58:32 PM »
Something something yeast infection :)

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #5834 on: February 26, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

or taking acid and becoming schizo, like my friends cousin did.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #5835 on: February 26, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

or racism
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

abudabi

« Reply #5836 on: February 27, 2015, 12:00:06 PM »
woah woah woah... that's not cool. never heard of this happening. did they just get stuck in the trip?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5837 on: February 27, 2015, 07:54:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
woah woah woah... that's not cool. never heard of this happening. did they just get stuck in the trip?
It's more likely to exacerbate dormant symptoms in schizophrenics than actually "cause schizophrenia". It is a shame because often signs of schizophrenia don't appear until a person is in their 20's, the same age many start using psychedelics or other substances.

abudabi

« Reply #5838 on: February 27, 2015, 09:33:48 PM »
ah, gotcha. ive heard that about pot and mushrooms before actually, but not acid.
ive only tried mushrooms, kinda scared to try acid. not that i had a bad experience on mushrooms.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5839 on: March 01, 2015, 03:13:42 PM »
ah, gotcha. ive heard that about pot and mushrooms before actually, but not acid.
ive only tried mushrooms, kinda scared to try acid. not that i had a bad experience on mushrooms.

Acid is fun the first time. just do it with friends that are also taking acid and make sure you don't do anything stupid. Just do the usual "touch, smell, feel" routine on whatever is in your house. I would not recommend driving. Maybe watch a weird movie or something, you'll need activities to occupy your time for 8-9 hours.

shark tits

« Reply #5840 on: March 01, 2015, 03:17:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Acid is fun the first time. just do it with friends that are also taking acid and make sure you don't do anything stupid. Just do the usual "touch, smell, feel" routine on whatever is in your house. I would not recommend driving. Maybe watch a weird movie or something, you'll need activities to occupy your time for 8-9 hours.
you can do that but i'd recommend being outside in nature. heh, or the city, no hippie here. i remember tripping on some bees coming out of a tree and i knew i was seeing more than there really were but i wasn't gonna gamble on which ones were hallucination. then walk through the graveyard and it looked like cypress hill album [this was 93] and went to jail at the end of the night, all the cop cars in the parking lot looked like hornets. i never put it together til just now that the bees earlier prolly influenced my thoughts later.
or go skating, you can really focus on hallucinogens.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5841 on: March 01, 2015, 03:26:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
you can do that but i'd recommend being outside in nature. heh, or the city, no hippie here. i remember tripping on some bees coming out of a tree and i knew i was seeing more than there really were but i wasn't gonna gamble on which ones were hallucination. then walk through the graveyard and it looked like cypress hill album [this was 93] and went to jail at the end of the night, all the cop cars in the parking lot looked like hornets. i never put it together til just now that the bees earlier prolly influenced my thoughts later.
or go skating, you can really focus on hallucinogens.

Acid was fun walking around New York City and acid was fun laying on a beach, what I'm trying to say is, Acid is fun. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #5842 on: March 01, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »
acid is groovy

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #5843 on: March 01, 2015, 04:28:58 PM »
acid is good times but from my experience i would say try to avoid doing it by yourself. a got a 10 strip like 3 May's ago and every four or five days i'd be tripping. you need at least one buddy with you to bounce shit off of. and being stuck inside can get rough, try to schedule your trip for a nice day.

definitely took me a few months to sorta level back out and stop being dissociated after that month. if i had any drug back then i would do it as often as possible. months before that i had a xanax hookup and would take a bar by myself and just get blackout drunk (which isn't hard to do on xanax), wake up the next day with absolutely zero memory of my night, get over the hangover then do it again. never had a coke hookup or i would be fucked right now. drugs seem like fun until you're using them every day to just leave your reality.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #5844 on: March 02, 2015, 10:48:36 AM »
It twas a tab that made him form these delusions, weve worked it out since then though , makes me wanna stop tripping all together

shark tits

« Reply #5845 on: March 02, 2015, 10:52:34 AM »
It twas a tab that made him form these delusions, weve worked it out since then though , makes me wanna stop tripping all together
never stop tripping

abudabi

« Reply #5846 on: March 02, 2015, 12:58:42 PM »
acid is good times but from my experience i would say try to avoid doing it by yourself. a got a 10 strip like 3 May's ago and every four or five days i'd be tripping. you need at least one buddy with you to bounce shit off of. and being stuck inside can get rough, try to schedule your trip for a nice day.

definitely took me a few months to sorta level back out and stop being dissociated after that month. if i had any drug back then i would do it as often as possible. months before that i had a xanax hookup and would take a bar by myself and just get blackout drunk (which isn't hard to do on xanax), wake up the next day with absolutely zero memory of my night, get over the hangover then do it again. never had a coke hookup or i would be fucked right now. drugs seem like fun until you're using them every day to just leave your reality.
that sounds fucking gnarly. glad you sorted all that out.
and yeah, i would definitely wanna be able to go outside if i tried acid. why do you need to bounce shit off someone? on shrooms i just got annoyed by other people who were tripping too hard. i should mention that im not the most social person.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #5847 on: March 02, 2015, 05:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
that sounds fucking gnarly. glad you sorted all that out.
and yeah, i would definitely wanna be able to go outside if i tried acid. why do you need to bounce shit off someone? on shrooms i just got annoyed by other people who were tripping too hard. i should mention that im not the most social person.

if you have a best friend then that's the person you want to be around. it's for when heavy concepts/troubling thoughts come through your mind and just won't leave. it can be easy to move on to some other topic sometimes with a distraction (putting on music, going skating, drawing something), but sometimes shitty thoughts can consume you. i think with me i had some underlying anxiety shit going on and i was working through it on my own. really sucked. but if you're of sound mind then you should be fine. i only really freaked out twice, once was by myself and it was way way worse than with a friend.

tripping with good friends is awesome. i feel like i'm setting you up for a bad trip or something, my bad. your experience will vary, just make sure you're in a good place mentally. at least be in a good mood that day.

oh, and writing shit down in a notebook can get really interesting, it's hard to remember the finer points of a trip sometimes. some people think a notebook inhibits the flow of a trip or something. depends on the person.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5848 on: March 03, 2015, 04:46:00 AM »
my wifes been watching keeping up with the kardashians, I act like i hate it but im secretly stoked when she puts it on.. Kourtney is a babe!

cant wait till she gets to the bruce tranny episodes

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5849 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »
my wifes been watching keeping up with the kardashians, I act like i hate it but im secretly stoked when she puts it on.. Kourtney is a babe!

cant wait till she gets to the bruce tranny episodes

i sort of feel the same way when my girlfriend watches girls. i hate almost every single character, but so far in this season theyve all had life shit on them pretty hard, so ive gotten some solid enjoyment out of watching that.