Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744626 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6420 on: March 26, 2016, 05:43:01 AM »
Expand Quote
All of us posters are just boys, Pencil is a legend
[close]
that being said, its weird being in their house and in a bed that isnt theirs 8)

2 down, 1 to go?

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #6421 on: March 26, 2016, 03:21:51 PM »
I'm honestly surprised how many people here are unfamiliar with cuckolding.
how long has it been happening to you?  ;D

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #6422 on: March 30, 2016, 12:56:48 PM »
My dad was diagnosed with leukemia 3 weeks ago and has only gotten worse. He  just got put on medically induced coma, pains me too much to go see him, got to talk to him before they put him on and I just dont know if I want the possibly last time seeing him being like that /:

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6423 on: March 30, 2016, 01:30:09 PM »
Damn Justis, all the best to you, your Dad and your family.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6424 on: March 30, 2016, 01:43:49 PM »
My dad was diagnosed with leukemia 3 weeks ago and has only gotten worse. He  just got put on medically induced coma, pains me too much to go see him, got to talk to him before they put him on and I just dont know if I want the possibly last time seeing him being like that /:

i wish the best for you dude. thats got to be so hard. i know id be a mess if that were my situation right now.

shark tits

« Reply #6425 on: March 30, 2016, 02:37:48 PM »
sorry justis. i don't know what to tell ya but glad ya got to talk to him before at least.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #6426 on: March 31, 2016, 01:09:12 AM »
Yo justis im really sorry to hear that man. Its funny to talk about how Im basically fucking an entire family but I sincerely mean that I will keep you and your fam in my prayers.

And before anyone says "hurr durr how does that even help?" just fuck off.  Keep your head up tho man, you seem to have a real good head on your shoulders
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6427 on: March 31, 2016, 02:55:01 AM »
sorry Justis, stay strong, man

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6428 on: March 31, 2016, 06:43:25 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear this Justis. Do whatever you feel is right for you. Everyone deals with this type of thing differently and anyway you choose is ok. I lost my father a year and a half ago and it is by far the heaviest thing I have ever experienced. My father was essentially comatosed by the time I got to California. I visited him everyday until deciding to take him off life support. My wife and I stayed with him until he passed. The thought I couldn't shake was that he was one of the first people to see me into this world and I was the last to see him living. My deepest condolences.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6429 on: March 31, 2016, 09:11:40 AM »
Sorry justis. Went through that too. Stuff is nasty. Stay up buddy.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #6430 on: March 31, 2016, 12:23:55 PM »
Hey thanks for all the  support for real guys, his illness is super untimely and it's time for me to step up for my family now

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -282
« Reply #6431 on: April 01, 2016, 02:23:52 AM »
Hey thanks for all the  support for real guys, his illness is super untimely and it's time for me to step up for my family now

I live in Australia, but if you end up spending all your money on family and can't afford skate stuff for yourself i'll post you some gear. All the best mate.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:25:52 AM by Suit Up! »

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6432 on: April 01, 2016, 07:19:03 AM »
if anyone is feeling down and needs a pick me up you should know I just called my probation officer and told him I smoked weed then said APRIL FOOLS and he wasnt too hyped and I gotta go take a drug test lol

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6433 on: April 01, 2016, 09:54:05 AM »
if anyone is feeling down and needs a pick me up you should know I just called my probation officer and told him I smoked weed then said APRIL FOOLS and he wasnt too hyped and I gotta go take a drug test lol

thats hilarious. my PO probably wouldve sent me directly to jail without collecting $200 if i pulled that one. she was the meanest, most unpleasant woman ive ever met in my life.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6434 on: April 01, 2016, 11:39:43 AM »
My PO just laughed and asked me if I was stupid, said he had to mark it down in my file that I said that but if my results are negative he isnt going to violate me or anything.  The head of the court ordered rehab I go to wasnt to psyched on it though.  She said that if that was some kind of subconscious way of admitting to using and I pissed dirty then I would have to spend a night in jail and do 30 12-step meetings in 30 days.  I told her dont worry I sent my twin sister to drop for me and SHE doesnt use APRIL FOOLS and she told me I have to do the 30 in 30 anyway.  I dont even have a sister, let alone a twin.  Plus the test place would obviously not let that fly, seeing as how they ask for ID.  SMH some people just arent in the holiday spirit....

Im also going to tell mr and mrs cuckold that i fucked their daughter then do the ol APRIL FOOLS and hope they have a better sense of humor

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6435 on: April 01, 2016, 12:00:55 PM »
My PO just laughed and asked me if I was stupid, said he had to mark it down in my file that I said that but if my results are negative he isnt going to violate me or anything.  The head of the court ordered rehab I go to wasnt to psyched on it though.  She said that if that was some kind of subconscious way of admitting to using and I pissed dirty then I would have to spend a night in jail and do 30 12-step meetings in 30 days.  I told her dont worry I sent my twin sister to drop for me and SHE doesnt use APRIL FOOLS and she told me I have to do the 30 in 30 anyway.  I dont even have a sister, let alone a twin.  Plus the test place would obviously not let that fly, seeing as how they ask for ID.  SMH some people just arent in the holiday spirit....

Im also going to tell mr and mrs cuckold that i fucked their daughter then do the ol APRIL FOOLS and hope they have a better sense of humor
You crazy for April fools.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6436 on: April 01, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You crazy for April fools.

you could say im an april FOOL!!!

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #6437 on: April 01, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »

Alright guys, do we start taking bets that he will lose his junk or start saving up for his funeral?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #6438 on: April 04, 2016, 11:33:01 PM »
Looonnggg time lurker...I first remember pontoon boats sinking post and BB's quote about robin from vans...in slap print. Then the amazement of COTG and BeerCigs post. (And the nic rix tit flick) So good. I think I skated with Gipper at the palatine banks in IL, back in the day...which is dope cause the Gips always stirring up the pot! And I love it. Over the last decade I've gone through a lot. Depression, drugs, drinking. I have a lot ahead of me. But the slap community has always made me feel apart of something. We all have our shit, but seem to have so much commion ground. My drunken confession to strangers
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:35:54 PM by Buck Bundy »

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #6439 on: April 05, 2016, 07:43:36 PM »
I havent spoken to my ex in over a year or thought of her and I just woke up from a good nights sleep madly, intoxicatingly in love with her.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #6440 on: April 05, 2016, 08:52:23 PM »
I havent spoken to my ex in over a year or thought of her and I just woke up from a good nights sleep madly, intoxicatingly in love with her.
It happens, but just remember why you broke up in the first place
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6441 on: April 06, 2016, 08:08:03 AM »

I don't know, Davie...

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6442 on: April 06, 2016, 09:17:09 AM »
get very baked and think about for added perspective

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #6443 on: April 06, 2016, 11:26:57 AM »
We broke up in the first place because she was "too hot" if that makes any sense......and another confession: today I was taking a violent shit and I needed something to grab on to to brace myself. Think of going really fast on a motorcycle and needing to grip the handlebars not to fall off. Anyways, the handlebars were my nuts and I ended up squeezing so hard a ball practically shot up into my body. It was really scary and I had to ease it down back to the sack. Sorry, I just had to get that off of my chest.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6444 on: April 08, 2016, 02:13:13 PM »
damn its the end of an era.....
Probably not going to be too much of seeing that couple.  Nothing to do with their daughter or anything, just had a bit of a disagreement and for a dude who likes watching his wife get fucked by a college kid he is pretty petty

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6445 on: April 09, 2016, 09:17:54 AM »
We broke up in the first place because she was "too hot" if that makes any sense......and another confession: today I was taking a violent shit and I needed something to grab on to to brace myself. Think of going really fast on a motorcycle and needing to grip the handlebars not to fall off. Anyways, the handlebars were my nuts and I ended up squeezing so hard a ball practically shot up into my body. It was really scary and I had to ease it down back to the sack. Sorry, I just had to get that off of my chest.

Bold text = No need for medical attention, completely normal.

Regular text = In dire need of medical attention, completely not normal.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6446 on: April 09, 2016, 02:15:09 PM »
I just went to rehab for three months and am in a halfway house in Nashville, turn up.

shark tits

« Reply #6447 on: April 09, 2016, 03:16:06 PM »
I just went to rehab for three months and am in a halfway house in Nashville, turn up.
slap is all quitting drugs, we're pussies. how'd ya end up in tenn, weren't you in portland? i've got $1600 stashed, let's relapse w/ pep. nah, good for you if you were running amok [and by being in rehab i'm guessing you were]. come by mass this summer if ya got nothing to do.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6448 on: April 09, 2016, 06:31:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
slap is all quitting drugs, we're pussies. how'd ya end up in tenn, weren't you in portland? i've got $1600 stashed, let's relapse w/ pep. nah, good for you if you were running amok [and by being in rehab i'm guessing you were]. come by mass this summer if ya got nothing to do.

I was kinda just sitting at home in Oregon wishing I was dead, went to visit my parents in Georgia over Xmas and they put it together for me.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6449 on: April 09, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
I took a bottle of dog drugs from the family medicine cabinet while visiting my folks this past weekend.