Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744628 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6450 on: April 10, 2016, 12:43:31 AM »
This page is live.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #6451 on: April 10, 2016, 01:41:56 AM »
Chose an important class for a major and chose a terrible teacher and barely realized it now. Doubt I can pass.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

straight

« Reply #6452 on: April 10, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »
way to ruin a good thing

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6453 on: April 10, 2016, 09:46:35 PM »
I took a bottle of dog drugs from the family medicine cabinet while visiting my folks this past weekend.

Turn up! What kind? I've stolen dog pain pills before.

glutton.

« Reply #6454 on: April 11, 2016, 12:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote
I took a bottle of dog drugs from the family medicine cabinet while visiting my folks this past weekend.
[close]

Fuck that shit. Someone stole Tramadol from my apartment when my dog had panosteitis, which is bone inflammation. It's why I don't bother with bar chicks anymore.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6455 on: April 11, 2016, 01:44:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Fuck that shit. Someone stole Tramadol from my apartment when my dog had panosteitis, which is bone inflammation. It's why I don't bother with bar chicks anymore.

I feel sorry for your dog. And I pity the fool who abuses Tramadol, almost not a narcotic. What a bunch of sissies, if you want to get high, get some real drugs. Not to say that I didn't steal other peoples drugs, but I was a wreck addict with no soul.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6456 on: April 11, 2016, 05:27:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

#teamdogdrugs in full effect right here!
Trending like yo sick labrador

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6457 on: April 11, 2016, 09:03:38 PM »
When you are a side dude catching main dudes feelings.....

Shouldn't of ruined a good fuck buddy

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6458 on: April 11, 2016, 09:29:15 PM »
damn its the end of an era.....
Probably not going to be too much of seeing that couple.  Nothing to do with their daughter or anything, just had a bit of a disagreement and for a dude who likes watching his wife get fucked by a college kid he is pretty petty

dayum :'( the rest of the story was so crazy too...
What was the petty disagreement if you don't mind me asking?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #6459 on: April 12, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Probably not going to be too much of seeing that couple.  Nothing to do with their daughter or anything, just had a bit of a disagreement and for a dude who likes watching his wife get fucked by a college kid he is pretty petty
[close]

I just mentioned I was going on a date like real casual and dude got all pissy about it.  He started off saying "well you fucking someone else brings in unwanted chance of STDs" and shit like that at which point I brought up the fact that there was never a formal agreement that I was only fucking his wife. 
Idk... I mean I was only fucking his wife (well his daughter too but that was just like a one weekend thing) but he ended up admitting he was just worried I was going to leave them behind and shit.  Like I said, for someone who enjoys watching me call his wife a dirty slut and a bunch of other lewd things, I was so surprised he was acting all possessive over me?
What almost guaranteed I was never going to see them again was when I was like "well what youre going to keep paying me to come bang your wife and shit like how do you think I am taking this girl out?" and at that point he gets all crazy like "SO YOURE ONLY FUCKING MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME CAUSE I PAY YOU NOT CAUSE YOU ENJOY IT?!" and I kind of had to be like "well.... yeah.... I mean I would fuck your wife but I dont think Id agree to do it in front of you if it werent for money (because forreal its not like I had the fetish of having someone watch me have sex or anything, and the first time it happened I think I only sustained a boner thinking about the money instead of how FUCKING SURREAL THAT SITUATION IS)" and he got all butthurt thinking I dont like him and shit.

I still smashed this past week but he was super bummed and he was like "oh i only have 2/3rds but we can run to the ATM" and I was like nah fool lets just bounce"

side note tho things went super well with the chick I saw.  I didnt fuck her or anything but then again I kind of want to actually give her a shot.  Havent been in a relationship for a while and she is super down to earth and just making out with her felt 100x more sensual than this other lady
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6460 on: April 12, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »
can we get pics of the wife now? i know youre not there to take them, but they had to show you some pics before you met them the first time, right?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6461 on: April 12, 2016, 02:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just mentioned I was going on a date like real casual and dude got all pissy about it.  He started off saying "well you fucking someone else brings in unwanted chance of STDs" and shit like that at which point I brought up the fact that there was never a formal agreement that I was only fucking his wife. 
Idk... I mean I was only fucking his wife (well his daughter too but that was just like a one weekend thing) but he ended up admitting he was just worried I was going to leave them behind and shit.  Like I said, for someone who enjoys watching me call his wife a dirty slut and a bunch of other lewd things, I was so surprised he was acting all possessive over me?
What almost guaranteed I was never going to see them again was when I was like "well what youre going to keep paying me to come bang your wife and shit like how do you think I am taking this girl out?" and at that point he gets all crazy like "SO YOURE ONLY FUCKING MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME CAUSE I PAY YOU NOT CAUSE YOU ENJOY IT?!" and I kind of had to be like "well.... yeah.... I mean I would fuck your wife but I dont think Id agree to do it in front of you if it werent for money (because forreal its not like I had the fetish of having someone watch me have sex or anything, and the first time it happened I think I only sustained a boner thinking about the money instead of how FUCKING SURREAL THAT SITUATION IS)" and he got all butthurt thinking I dont like him and shit.

I still smashed this past week but he was super bummed and he was like "oh i only have 2/3rds but we can run to the ATM" and I was like nah fool lets just bounce"

side note tho things went super well with the chick I saw.  I didnt fuck her or anything but then again I kind of want to actually give her a shot.  Havent been in a relationship for a while and she is super down to earth and just making out with her felt 100x more sensual than this other lady
Good to hear that, good luck!

straight

« Reply #6462 on: April 12, 2016, 02:50:24 PM »
pics or it never happened

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #6463 on: April 12, 2016, 05:33:59 PM »
Did coke for the first time a few days ago. Experience was a 9/10, would do it again.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6464 on: April 12, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »
They sent me pictures over kik but I didnt save them or anything so youre just gonna have to trust me on this one.  The only picture I do  have is one time her husband wasnt there and I came inside her and he wanted to see a picture.  I think its still in my iMessages or I could probably ask him for that one.

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #6465 on: April 12, 2016, 09:07:45 PM »
Did you fuck the daughter when they went away on that trip? I want to hear the story.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6466 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:41 AM »
I just went to rehab for three months and am in a halfway house in Nashville, turn up.

Did coke for the first time a few days ago. Experience was a 9/10, would do it again.

this page goes full circle.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6467 on: April 13, 2016, 01:16:19 PM »
I like only checking this thread once a week or so because it's a rollercoaster of emotions.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6468 on: April 14, 2016, 04:30:07 AM »
I like only checking this thread once a week or so because it's a rollercoaster of emotions.

Well, I'll keep the feelings going. I like this super cute girl at my University, talk to her every chance I get and recieve some good feedback. Can't pull the trigger, though. Still feel like a no-good bum.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6469 on: April 14, 2016, 05:21:30 AM »
Did you fuck the daughter when they went away on that trip? I want to hear the story.

Its not much of a story.  I texted her and asked if she was throwing a party since her parents were out of town and she said no.  I asked what she was doing then and her friend had ditched her for the night to go hang out with some college kids.  I pulled the ol "haha well at least im not the only one who doesnt have weekend plans then" and she invited me over.  We get to talking about why she didnt just go with her friend and she says there was this guy there she had gotten with or something and how he was a douche, mean while im all

So yeah thats basically it.  It wasnt like I said "oh im fucking your mom in front of your dad and they pay me lets fuck lol"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6470 on: April 14, 2016, 06:49:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its not much of a story.  I texted her and asked if she was throwing a party since her parents were out of town and she said no.  I asked what she was doing then and her friend had ditched her for the night to go hang out with some college kids.  I pulled the ol "haha well at least im not the only one who doesnt have weekend plans then" and she invited me over.  We get to talking about why she didnt just go with her friend and she says there was this guy there she had gotten with or something and how he was a douche, mean while im all

So yeah thats basically it.  It wasnt like I said "oh im fucking your mom in front of your dad and they pay me lets fuck lol"
For real though, how did they compare? Any familial traits? This is important to us who may never achieve the mother daughter combo.

SlappyBag

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6471 on: April 14, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »
"College was pretty cool. I fucked an entire family."

Just want this back up on the thread

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6472 on: April 14, 2016, 07:37:09 AM »
ummm familial traits... I guess they are both kind of loud.  The daughter is louder for sure but they are both vocal when they get fucked.
I dont know if I can do a fair comparison though because they are two different scenarios.  When Im fucking the wife the husband is there and she kind of berates him about how she is "getting fucked by a young stud (her words not mine)" and how he "could never get her off so someone else has to"

The daughter wasnt as willing to suck dick.  She really wasnt down for much foreplay at all.  She just wanted to get fucked.  Her mom definitely has more experience and knows how to get herself off.

Similarities though? The common denominator is that the man of the house isnt really a man of action so they both seem to enjoy rougher sex.  The daughter was weird though because I dont really know her limits so I didnt go as far as I would with her mom lol.  They both let me bust on their face too 

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #6473 on: April 14, 2016, 07:50:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

A couple months ago I picked up some girl at an art show and took her to a Chinese resteraunt, sitting at the table she opened up about allll of her previous relationships and how they went bad. It got sick of hearing all of those stories so I played the fake phone call card and left.........if only I knew at a time that the list of exes was an invitation for sex.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6474 on: April 14, 2016, 10:46:45 AM »
ummm familial traits...  They both let me bust on their face too 
That's good enough for me. Good job pencil

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
« Reply #6475 on: April 14, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »
pencil, legend.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6476 on: April 14, 2016, 05:15:09 PM »
ummm familial traits... I guess they are both kind of loud.  The daughter is louder for sure but they are both vocal when they get fucked.
I dont know if I can do a fair comparison though because they are two different scenarios.  When Im fucking the wife the husband is there and she kind of berates him about how she is "getting fucked by a young stud (her words not mine)" and how he "could never get her off so someone else has to"

The daughter wasnt as willing to suck dick.  She really wasnt down for much foreplay at all.  She just wanted to get fucked.  Her mom definitely has more experience and knows how to get herself off.

Similarities though? The common denominator is that the man of the house isnt really a man of action so they both seem to enjoy rougher sex.  The daughter was weird though because I dont really know her limits so I didnt go as far as I would with her mom lol.  They both let me bust on their face too 

#LEGEND

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6477 on: April 14, 2016, 06:00:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

#LEGEND

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6478 on: April 14, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »
lmao thanks for all the positive words fellas.  didnt mean to hijack this thread but its forreal nice to air out the truth somewhere

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6479 on: April 15, 2016, 07:40:18 AM »
lmao thanks for all the positive words fellas.  didnt mean to hijack this thread but its forreal nice to air out the truth somewhere

You are the truth! Teach me...