Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744640 times)

chris gentryfied

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -86
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8160 on: March 19, 2019, 04:03:02 PM »
A buddy of mine and I have been in some real talks these past few weeks about starting a skate podcast and I’m super hyped on the idea but at the same time I got other shit going on in my life right now (relationship’s been a lil rocky lately and I’d like to find a new job, to keep it brief) and I kinda fear that it’ll be another one of those things that I start but don’t finish or follow through on. I’ve been really into podcasts for a while now and I have experience with recording, public speaking, etc so when I brainstorm the ideas just flow out of me. True inspiration, if you’re a creative type then you know what that feels like. It’s like I KNOW it would be kick ass and is totally doable for me if I put in the planning/effort but I just got that sliver in the back of my mind making me hesitate a bit. I dunno. We’re gonna do this shit tho at least 5 episodes or so. I wanna take a real crack at it and give people another quality skate show to listen to
sounds great but what have you done with your butt?

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #8161 on: March 19, 2019, 04:08:24 PM »
Expand Quote
A buddy of mine and I have been in some real talks these past few weeks about starting a skate podcast and I’m super hyped on the idea but at the same time I got other shit going on in my life right now (relationship’s been a lil rocky lately and I’d like to find a new job, to keep it brief) and I kinda fear that it’ll be another one of those things that I start but don’t finish or follow through on. I’ve been really into podcasts for a while now and I have experience with recording, public speaking, etc so when I brainstorm the ideas just flow out of me. True inspiration, if you’re a creative type then you know what that feels like. It’s like I KNOW it would be kick ass and is totally doable for me if I put in the planning/effort but I just got that sliver in the back of my mind making me hesitate a bit. I dunno. We’re gonna do this shit tho at least 5 episodes or so. I wanna take a real crack at it and give people another quality skate show to listen to
[close]
sounds great but what have you done with your butt?

Even tho I was shook when it first happened, I made a quick & speedy recovery

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8162 on: March 19, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »
I have a "borderline personality" & I've been listening Something to Wrestle With Bruce Prichard every day.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #8163 on: March 19, 2019, 07:58:10 PM »
same mines on the borderline of super rad and super chill

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8164 on: March 20, 2019, 03:12:42 AM »

Are you the og DaSk8D00D? If so, bring it on.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #8165 on: March 21, 2019, 09:48:49 PM »
I have a "borderline personality" & I've been listening Something to Wrestle With Bruce Prichard every day.

same (in regards to the first part). Fucking sucks.

zinfandel

• Rep: -5
« Reply #8166 on: March 22, 2019, 07:11:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry if I upset you on the last page but you drew first blood, not me. Seriously though I love you, not cause I feel bad I just wanna let you know. I have a.d.d and assholeism, its kinda fuckin awesome.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8167 on: March 23, 2019, 06:02:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I really fucking miss my mom
[close]
I'm sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine how painful it must feel to miss her.
[close]

I can only echo this guys statement too. I hope it's not too hard and if you wanna talk about it or shoot the shit holla at me.

My confession for the month is this.
I'm pretty sure I'm straight but I'm also pretty sure I want to live as a girl, and something I'm going to have to come to terms with is that what I want may / will seriously impact my dating / hook up options with girls.

The confession I actually sought this thread to post was this though;
I genuinely get emotional to the point of my eyes tearing up when I watch or start to watch (or even listen to the songs) Heath parts. Sight Unseen. Minefield. This Is Skateboarding . Stay Gold. :-[
[close]
Crossdressing is fun but dont let the fantasy controll your mind.

You can do it full time but its still only a look. But some girls do like chicks with dicks.

If your thinking hormones and dick chopping, please fucking dont do that. Just love yourself how you are.
[close]

yikes, can you not be transphobic. There's Drag and there's being transgender. Both are more than just a "look". Hormones help a lot of trans folks to not be dysphoric about their bodies. You really don't have to speak on stuff that you know nothing about.

Did you just assume his phobia?!

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #8168 on: March 24, 2019, 11:05:41 PM »
I take care of my mom, she has late stage parkinsons/msa. I help her with going to the bathroom,bathing,food,  everything,she needs 24 hour care.  I love my mom but goddamnit, its not easy. I miss out on alot of shit these days, no girlfriend no weekends and i dont see my friends or skate  as much as i would like. I feel like a first world little bitch  posting about my problems though. It sucks watching loved ones get sick. Be thankful if your parents are still healthy and capable of annoying the fuck out of you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:07:41 PM by Bumpovertrash »

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8169 on: March 25, 2019, 12:51:11 AM »
Good on you man, I know that can't be easy but you're doing the right thing.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #8170 on: March 25, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
I don't have much to actually complain about for now, but damn it if the pussy drought and sexual frustration aren't real I don't know what is

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8171 on: March 25, 2019, 01:44:19 AM »
I'm also deep in the dry dick zone.  :-\ At least it's also a break from the stress of a chick.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8172 on: March 25, 2019, 09:44:33 AM »
Nothing wrong with a slump buster every now and then

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #8173 on: March 25, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Sorry if I upset you on the last page but you drew first blood, not me. Seriously though I love you, not cause I feel bad I just wanna let you know. I have a.d.d and assholeism, its kinda fuckin awesome.

to what are you referencing ?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #8174 on: March 25, 2019, 09:26:14 PM »
I'm also deep in the dry dick zone.  :-\ At least it's also a break from the stress of a chick.
I don't have much to actually complain about for now, but damn it if the pussy drought and sexual frustration aren't real I don't know what is

Same
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8175 on: March 25, 2019, 09:40:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
#metoo

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8176 on: March 28, 2019, 01:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo

Figured I'd come back and add that I made plans and they fell through. Which left me wondering if it was too soon

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8177 on: March 29, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »
I'll update when I get some strange. Aiming for before the end of April.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8178 on: March 29, 2019, 10:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo
[close]

Figured I'd come back and add that I made plans and they fell through. Which left me wondering if it was too soon
Thanks for joining my club. There are hor d'oeuvres in the lobby.

There's actually a lady I'm very interested in but I'm too much of a bitch to say anything because there would be consequences if I go for it. Also, I'm just not comfortable being vulnerable with anybody in real life. Think I'll just continue getting drunk every night.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Joe Pesci

« Reply #8179 on: March 29, 2019, 11:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo
[close]

[close]

There's actually a lady I'm very interested in but I'm too much of a bitch to say anything because there would be consequences if I go for it. Also, I'm just not comfortable being vulnerable with anybody in real life. Think I'll just continue getting drunk every night.
What does this mean? You work with her or she's your boss or something?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8180 on: March 30, 2019, 08:17:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo
[close]

[close]

[close]
Can't say more because people know who I am in real life and would instantly get in my biz if I said more definite things. Saying as much as I already do is always somewhat pushing it, but the level of catharsis typically justifies it. Not so much this time around.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8181 on: March 30, 2019, 09:20:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Can't say more because people know who I am in real life and would instantly get in my biz if I said more definite things. Saying as much as I already do is always somewhat pushing it, but the level of catharsis typically justifies it. Not so much this time around.

The way I look at it, is things should happen naturally. You shouldn't have to push anything if it's meant to happen. With that being said you also have to put yourself out there. Not sure if you're an introvert but you kinda have to talk to people just to talk to them sometimes and let the conversation develop.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8182 on: March 30, 2019, 12:13:39 PM »
Get drunk and peruse various apps/websites if youre looking to just hook up.

Also, lower your standards. Chubby girls are just as fun

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8183 on: March 30, 2019, 03:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Same
[close]
#metoo
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

The way I look at it, is things should happen naturally. You shouldn't have to push anything if it's meant to happen. With that being said you also have to put yourself out there. Not sure if you're an introvert but you kinda have to talk to people just to talk to them sometimes and let the conversation develop.

L33Tg33k about to try and fuck his mate's girlfriend by the sounds of things
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #8184 on: April 01, 2019, 06:44:10 AM »
I take care of my mom, she has late stage parkinsons/msa. I help her with going to the bathroom,bathing,food,  everything,she needs 24 hour care.  I love my mom but goddamnit, its not easy. I miss out on alot of shit these days, no girlfriend no weekends and i dont see my friends or skate  as much as i would like. I feel like a first world little bitch  posting about my problems though. It sucks watching loved ones get sick. Be thankful if your parents are still healthy and capable of annoying the fuck out of you.
Yeah it sucks watching a persons mind deteriorate and body frail away. my dad passed right around my bday Nov. 2015. I had been there when his health was taking a shit we were long since estranged but do to my somewhat success in certain aspects I had friends and monetary means to help with bills.

When it came down to it it was his sons and daughters that saw him last, yet when he did pass it was peaceful but drama shortly came in the form of stepfamilies. As I was going through paperwork and other stuff to secure our families legacy by family history and albums and my dad's train collection which btw was at least worth a small fortune. step family came over with hands out asking for shit. I dead stared them un the face told em to fuck the fuck off like Ricky from TPB.

Well long story short I ended up punching my step brother in the face as he mentioned my shitty past and tried to shame me of what I do and have done in the form of christian judgement. Thankfully my older bros are ATF and CIA that have plenty of pull when talking to cops, as my stepfamily called the cops as I was trying to beat up anyone of my stepfamily for looking at me funny.

Death has a profound way of following me and I try to be stoic in that capacity, but ask something of me or try to get under my skin when I am in mourning I will rip your face off and shit down your neck.

Long story short after suckerpunching that dipshit cops got called my brothers held me back and sorted out the cops so I wouldn't go to jail. They said for me to cool off and comeback later, so when the time came to collect my dad's stuff they somehow bamboozled the cops to issue a restraining order plus somehow they swooped everything within the 30 minutes of me and my brothers when we were gone. Also somehow the house was given to my step families nieces?! Lets just say this I trashed the fuck outta their cars their homes blasted them on social media procured my dad's stuff through B&E made it well known via throw away phones look who got my stuff back? Do I feel bad? Nope......... would I do the same now yup my family is MINE and blended families aren't that compatible. So if Jake Josh Pat Henry Cindy Kathy or any other of my step family ever knew about this FUCK YOU HOPE YOU ROT AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKED!!!!!
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8185 on: April 02, 2019, 03:08:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah it sucks watching a persons mind deteriorate and body frail away. my dad passed right around my bday Nov. 2015. I had been there when his health was taking a shit we were long since estranged but do to my somewhat success in certain aspects I had friends and monetary means to help with bills.

When it came down to it it was his sons and daughters that saw him last, yet when he did pass it was peaceful but drama shortly came in the form of stepfamilies. As I was going through paperwork and other stuff to secure our families legacy by family history and albums and my dad's train collection which btw was at least worth a small fortune. step family came over with hands out asking for shit. I dead stared them un the face told em to fuck the fuck off like Ricky from TPB.

Well long story short I ended up punching my step brother in the face as he mentioned my shitty past and tried to shame me of what I do and have done in the form of christian judgement. Thankfully my older bros are ATF and CIA that have plenty of pull when talking to cops, as my stepfamily called the cops as I was trying to beat up anyone of my stepfamily for looking at me funny.

Death has a profound way of following me and I try to be stoic in that capacity, but ask something of me or try to get under my skin when I am in mourning I will rip your face off and shit down your neck.

Long story short after suckerpunching that dipshit cops got called my brothers held me back and sorted out the cops so I wouldn't go to jail. They said for me to cool off and comeback later, so when the time came to collect my dad's stuff they somehow bamboozled the cops to issue a restraining order plus somehow they swooped everything within the 30 minutes of me and my brothers when we were gone. Also somehow the house was given to my step families nieces?! Lets just say this I trashed the fuck outta their cars their homes blasted them on social media procured my dad's stuff through B&E made it well known via throw away phones look who got my stuff back? Do I feel bad? Nope......... would I do the same now yup my family is MINE and blended families aren't that compatible. So if Jake Josh Pat Henry Cindy Kathy or any other of my step family ever knew about this FUCK YOU HOPE YOU ROT AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKED!!!!!

Go easy there tiger
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #8186 on: April 02, 2019, 03:50:47 AM »
i think im cooler than everybody because im real into older underground rap from memphis/the bay and wear core skate shoes loose with the tongue over my pants but im really just a turd inside
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

camelflodge

• Rep: -2
« Reply #8187 on: April 02, 2019, 04:39:40 AM »
i think im cooler than everybody because im real into older underground rap from memphis/the bay and wear core skate shoes loose with the tongue over my pants but im really just a turd inside
I think Im cooler than you because I grew up on that music and dont even wear actual skate brands, but Im really just a turd inside, just a turd thats cooler than you.

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #8188 on: April 02, 2019, 05:01:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think Im cooler than you because I grew up on that music and dont even wear actual skate brands, but Im really just a turd inside, just a turd thats cooler than you.

youre my wittle turd<3
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

camelflodge

• Rep: -2
« Reply #8189 on: April 02, 2019, 06:44:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

youre my wittle turd<3
I wanna take old songs and trip them out, I been experimenting for fun, I just need to add more layers and pirate garage band or a buy keyboard or some shit for bassline and percussion reworks, then I would try to put some effort into it.

I just use audacity for now lol, just testing sounds and vibes out. Alot of people rework shit now its popular so I wanna figure my own lane.