Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 237153 times)

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1200 on: August 03, 2021, 04:41:11 AM »
$60 geez

BoxStuffer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #1201 on: August 03, 2021, 06:36:33 AM »
Enjoy your life.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #1202 on: August 05, 2021, 10:48:13 AM »
Do all big boy jeans from polar have pretty small pockets? Got a size small from most recent run in a light blue wash and the pockets and waist area feel really tight . Wear small in all of their other style pants and don’t have issues . Just feels pretty tight all around the hip area with these especially with a phone or wallet in your pocket

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1972
« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2021, 11:45:23 AM »
Thrifted some Levi's 560's the other day and damn, do I love the fit. I sized wayy up in the waist and it feels a bit funny putting them on, but they don't get all cinched when I wear a belt and the semi-rigid denim + small leg opening creates a really nice stack.

These are a 36×32

I found a pair of faded blue 560s at the thrift store yesterday and I'm really stoked on em. Mine are TTS so they're pretty loose but not huge. They sit on my waist better than 550s.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 148
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2021, 01:00:46 PM »
Anyone have any punk and yo jeans? Ordered a size 32 today was hoping it measures larger than 16” across the waist like most skate brands do these days. Any additional info would be dope about the jean’s fit. Thanks

Should I?

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1205 on: August 05, 2021, 05:52:24 PM »
'Volcom Billow Denim' are pretty good, fit similar to the Polar Karate pants, looser than the Surf pants.

Vintagebody

• Rep: 84
« Reply #1206 on: August 05, 2021, 11:57:17 PM »
Ok. Not digging the stay loose levis somehow and sent 'em back. They fit unproportionally wide on the leg and tight on the butt (compared to my carhartt simple & single pants). Bought the biggest size available at 36/34 though.

Thanks to the fella, who helped me out on this one though!

About to thrift another 550 in w40 to skate in

I like this look. Because its more hipster than Gangster.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • Get bent
« Reply #1207 on: August 12, 2021, 06:23:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Thrifted some Levi's 560's the other day and damn, do I love the fit. I sized wayy up in the waist and it feels a bit funny putting them on, but they don't get all cinched when I wear a belt and the semi-rigid denim + small leg opening creates a really nice stack.

These are a 36×32

[close]

I found a pair of faded blue 560s at the thrift store yesterday and I'm really stoked on em. Mine are TTS so they're pretty loose but not huge. They sit on my waist better than 550s.

Oh that is a nice fit, may have to find a pair of these guys
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1208 on: August 12, 2021, 02:30:16 PM »
Prolly already mentioned but anyone have any luck with those enjoi after denim? On the site they say they fit like 93s but cheaper, which I’m all for
You want some queso?”

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1209 on: August 12, 2021, 02:35:42 PM »
Something that made Polar pants great was the size charts, which they seem to have now updated to not be good anymore. They gave such detailed measurements on the pants that you could be pretty sure of how they'd fit you, especially if you measured a pair of your own pants to compare.

They used to be like this (useful):

Now they're like this (useless):

My sister ripped this design and made them for me. So that’s prolly why they changed it up
You want some queso?”

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1210 on: August 12, 2021, 03:40:50 PM »
Got those Enjoi Fader jeans in the mail today and I'm pretty surprised at how nice the denim is. It's very soft and broken in feeling while still being substantially thick. Since I'm in between sizes and sized down, the jeans also aren't as baggy as I thought they'd be, but I'm down for that. My only complaint is that the front pockets are narrow and hard to stick my hand into, but they still fit everything I need. I think I'll be keeping these.

Here's some fit pics if anyone's interested. Excuse the moccasins too, they were a present from my partner's parents and are comfy af as house shoes.

don’t ever apologize for being comfortable
You want some queso?”

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1211 on: August 12, 2021, 04:11:01 PM »
Here’s a tricky one for the real pants experts. I’m searching for some baggy like hybrid pants. Kinda like hiking/track pants. Inspiration for this would be deedz he’s always rocking the sickest pants like this. My issue is they have to be long because I’m tall. I’ll put some clips for reference of what I’m looking for.

Dying for something like these green ones.

These are dope too. I think they’re Nike acg?

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1212 on: August 12, 2021, 04:14:24 PM »
Just got my Santosousso denim in the mail. Instantly my new favorite. I’ve been wanting something nice and loose up too but smaller leg openings and these are perfect. Denim is really good quality and the drawstring is such a nice touch. One complaint is they aren’t quite as long as I was expecting them to be but they’re adequate, I’m just super tall and long legs so most won’t have that issue. Pockets are super deep and nice which is something I never hear mentioned.

Also here’s a clip of my loose plants role model Brad Cromer rocking the Philly jeans

I've always wondered what black jeans he was rocking. Cheers for clearing that up.
Curious if he'll create a Huf Jean or if they even care he's wearing Butter lol

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1213 on: August 12, 2021, 08:08:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Just got my Santosousso denim in the mail. Instantly my new favorite. I’ve been wanting something nice and loose up too but smaller leg openings and these are perfect. Denim is really good quality and the drawstring is such a nice touch. One complaint is they aren’t quite as long as I was expecting them to be but they’re adequate, I’m just super tall and long legs so most won’t have that issue. Pockets are super deep and nice which is something I never hear mentioned.

Also here’s a clip of my loose plants role model Brad Cromer rocking the Philly jeans

[close]

I've always wondered what black jeans he was rocking. Cheers for clearing that up.
Curious if he'll create a Huf Jean or if they even care he's wearing Butter lol

Yes we need a huf Cromer pant. Dudes got the knowledge and taste to make a solid loose pant

Damoforce

• Rep: 24
    • YouTube Channel avatar image
« Reply #1214 on: August 13, 2021, 04:50:13 AM »
I recently picked up some XLARGE 91 pants.

Size fits true around waist, the length runs a little long and the pants themself are roomy as a mofo!
Just an older guy trying to learn to Skateboard over 30 with developing gear madness syndrome

Join me on YouTube for skateboarding, reviews and ect

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 216
« Reply #1215 on: August 13, 2021, 01:33:29 PM »
Here’s a tricky one for the real pants experts. I’m searching for some baggy like hybrid pants. Kinda like hiking/track pants. Inspiration for this would be deedz he’s always rocking the sickest pants like this. My issue is they have to be long because I’m tall. I’ll put some clips for reference of what I’m looking for.

Dying for something like these green ones.

These are dope too. I think they’re Nike acg?

Pretty sure we covered this a few pages back but ACG is your go to. I mean, they make to dopest pants, then when it gets hot they turn into shorts. And they are BAGGY AS FUG too. I’m lucky cause my Nike outlet may as well be an ACG shop because of how much stuff they have for the very low low.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1216 on: August 13, 2021, 02:00:38 PM »
Dang I need a pair badly. Just not sure if they’re long enough for my 6’6 self. Also can’t seem to find any good deals on them. I’ll definitely be in the look out for an acg steal. Thanks for the info

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1217 on: August 13, 2021, 02:02:42 PM »
By far the baggiest jeans I have I had to get from the states. 42” Dickies carpenter jeans. I got them taken in heaps and they are still huge. I think I ordered from a big and tall site though. I am 6’3 and 105kgs.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1218 on: August 13, 2021, 02:03:52 PM »
Dang I need a pair badly. Just not sure if they’re long enough for my 6’6 self. Also can’t seem to find any good deals on them. I’ll definitely be in the look out for an acg steal. Thanks for the info

If your 6’6 you will be flooding bad. Unless that’s what you want?

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1219 on: August 13, 2021, 02:10:56 PM »

I bought these DC cargos a few years ago and they were full JUNCO. I could pull them over my size 12 foot haha

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #1220 on: August 13, 2021, 03:54:51 PM »
Prolly already mentioned but anyone have any luck with those enjoi after denim? On the site they say they fit like 93s but cheaper, which I’m all for
You're asking about the Enjoi Fader jeans, right? I actually returned my size 28s for a size 30 and like them a lot. They're baggy as hell, taper just a little bit, and are high waisted. I think they're either a 29 or 30 inseam but feel longer because of how long the crouch area is. I'm 6'1 and they don't flood on me. I will be honest, you get what you pay for and they're not the best quality pants that I've had, but you can't really find anything else new that hits the mark that these jeans hit. Every other company sells similar jeans for $100+.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1221 on: August 13, 2021, 03:59:34 PM »
In other news, Habitat just dropped a brown corduroy version of their Team Issue pants and they look sick:

https://habitatskateboards.com/collections/pants/products/team-issue-corduroy-pants

I remember some one posting pics of the first Team Issue pants and they looked perfect, a straight but baggy cut. Might have to cop...

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1222 on: August 14, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're asking about the Enjoi Fader jeans, right? I actually returned my size 28s for a size 30 and like them a lot. They're baggy as hell, taper just a little bit, and are high waisted. I think they're either a 29 or 30 inseam but feel longer because of how long the crouch area is. I'm 6'1 and they don't flood on me. I will be honest, you get what you pay for and they're not the best quality pants that I've had, but you can't really find anything else new that hits the mark that these jeans hit. Every other company sells similar jeans for $100+.

Yup I meant the fader, that’s for the input. I pulled the trigger on the black ones in 34, I’m usually a 32/32 so hopefully they long enough, I am just trying to find a cheaper alternative to the 93s, love the fit and that pant so much
You want some queso?”

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1223 on: August 14, 2021, 03:36:35 PM »
Coming in hot with two different pants I've purchased based off this thread and my initial impressions.
The navy pair are the Gap Factory Easy Pants. These are size XL and they are definitely too big on my waist but I really like the fit everywhere else. Don't wear a huge amount of tapered pants but I like these ones, they are a cropped fit but I think they hit at a nice point, as I normally cuff my pants anyway.
The green pair are Gramicci G Pants in size XL as well, also way too big on the waist but I like the fit everywhere else so I will just be taking in the waist of both pairs. These are a little thicker but super breathable, and they're REALLY comfy. For reference, I wear a lot of my pants baggy so I wear a 38x30 in Dickies double knee, 38x32 in Levi's Stay Loose and a 38x30 in Levi's 550s are a little less baggy on me than the others but definitely still baggy. I haven't actually worn Polar Surf pants but based on what I've seen and heard of them I would say these both would make a good substitute.

Just picked up some of the gap one you talked about in a large, we will see how they fit
You want some queso?”

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1589
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1224 on: August 14, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »
It's 2021....I refuse to size up more than 2" in waist just for some bag.....

Vintagebody

• Rep: 84
« Reply #1225 on: August 15, 2021, 12:58:19 AM »
How is the sizing on Butter Goods Santosuosso pants? Anyone who have them who could bother to measure outside length? :D Ty!

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1226 on: August 18, 2021, 04:13:28 PM »
Anyone have both Polar 93's and the Santosuosso's?

I have the 93's, love the straight-non tapered leg but want the washed black look of the Santosussos... but reading descriptions and seeing, there is a taper. And pricing is better on the Santos...

Only a jet black version of 93's out right now

Hmmmmm

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1227 on: August 18, 2021, 06:51:06 PM »
Volcom just dropped some Louie Lopez brown cords and blue jeans. Both are a loose tapered fit.

https://www.volcom.com/collections/louie-lopez

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1228 on: August 19, 2021, 07:15:09 PM »
How is the sizing on Butter Goods Santosuosso pants? Anyone who have them who could bother to measure outside length? :D Ty!

My size 38s have an outside length of 42 inches. I believe all the pants technically have the same inseam but the larger sizes fit longer because the crotch is lower

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1229 on: August 19, 2021, 08:00:07 PM »
grand cotton pants anyone? just a little iffy on the cotton label, they look dope though