Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231198 times)

Damoforce

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
    • YouTube Channel avatar image
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1140 on: July 14, 2021, 04:55:14 AM »
Anyone in Australia has some baggy pants suggestions that don't break the bank? I'm just looking at Dickies 874 again
Just an older guy trying to learn to Skateboard over 30 with developing gear madness syndrome

Join me on YouTube for skateboarding, reviews and ect

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1141 on: July 14, 2021, 02:40:15 PM »
anyone got a line on pitch black big boys in xl that aren't from skatewharehouse? Shipping is hefty from them for me

Roald Dahnkle

• Rep: 28
« Reply #1142 on: July 15, 2021, 03:32:19 AM »
anyone got a line on pitch black big boys in xl that aren't from skatewharehouse? Shipping is hefty from them for me

The summer drop on Friday has big boys in pitch black so hopefully plenty of stores to get them from tomorrow!

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #1143 on: July 15, 2021, 04:53:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The summer drop on Friday has big boys in pitch black so hopefully plenty of stores to get them from tomorrow!

Is there a catalog that isn't their insta photos? Trying to see if any 93's are in there.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #1144 on: July 16, 2021, 12:36:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is there a catalog that isn't their insta photos? Trying to see if any 93's are in there.
https://usa.polarskateco.com/collections/pants

yeah few colors.

Plus the new '44 pant

LebowskisRug

« Reply #1145 on: July 17, 2021, 10:56:16 AM »
Polar prices are getting absurd. I got a Zumiez catalog in the mail and noticed their Empyre house brand has a copy of the Big Boys. Urban Outfitters also sells one. They’ve got 1-2 drops before no one cares to buy their pants versus cheaper brands.

Paulie Gualtieri

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1146 on: July 17, 2021, 11:35:26 AM »

KillDayoy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #1147 on: July 18, 2021, 02:26:45 PM »
Haven't seen any talk of the Poetic Collective pants on here, but I just ordered a pair of their painter pants and will report back if anyone is interested in them!

foureyedjim

« Reply #1148 on: July 19, 2021, 12:05:23 AM »
I got a Zumiez catalog in the mail

I was not aware they had catalogs...

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #1149 on: July 19, 2021, 05:46:28 AM »
Something that made Polar pants great was the size charts, which they seem to have now updated to not be good anymore. They gave such detailed measurements on the pants that you could be pretty sure of how they'd fit you, especially if you measured a pair of your own pants to compare.

They used to be like this (useful):

Now they're like this (useless):

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1150 on: July 19, 2021, 05:55:40 AM »
a bunch of stay loose jeans seem to be on sale on the german levis site. thought this might be useful for europals. 50% off now "only" 60 bucks european.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #1151 on: July 19, 2021, 03:06:10 PM »
anyone tried the polar 44 pant? my 93s are my favourite pair of jeans.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #1152 on: July 19, 2021, 03:15:56 PM »
Something that made Polar pants great was the size charts, which they seem to have now updated to not be good anymore. They gave such detailed measurements on the pants that you could be pretty sure of how they'd fit you, especially if you measured a pair of your own pants to compare.

They used to be like this (useful):

Now they're like this (useless):

Lol, can't lose the secret sauce. Cuts gotta be lowkey if u wanna have no competition and sell high
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:39:26 PM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

sadnocomply

• Rep: 117
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1153 on: July 19, 2021, 04:44:41 PM »
if it’s the same cut as the 40’s pants they should be right on par with the look and fit. I have a 32 x 32 40’s pant in black and they are sick. High rise, wide leg pants. On some Gilbert Crockett style for sure.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1154 on: July 19, 2021, 09:21:56 PM »
steady holding out for the "big man" jeans
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1155 on: July 21, 2021, 03:01:46 AM »
What size to go in the stay loose? I'd normally fit a 33 to 34, but want them to be baggy  :D

goingapelikenigo

• please don't be a hero
« Reply #1156 on: July 21, 2021, 03:44:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if it’s the same cut as the 40’s pants they should be right on par with the look and fit. I have a 32 x 32 40’s pant in black and they are sick. High rise, wide leg pants. On some Gilbert Crockett style for sure.

sounds dope, didn't even know the 40's pants existed. gonna check those out too thanks !

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1157 on: July 21, 2021, 04:37:23 AM »
What size to go in the stay loose? I'd normally fit a 33 to 34, but want them to be baggy  :D

Size up! I’m usually a 30/31 waist on Carhartt and I got some stay loose Carpenter jeans in 32 waist for a similar fit.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #1158 on: July 21, 2021, 10:44:03 AM »
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #1159 on: July 22, 2021, 01:09:47 AM »
I've asked on here before but got no answer. Need info on Quasi fatigue pants sizing.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 117
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1160 on: July 22, 2021, 08:32:20 AM »
I've asked on here before but got no answer. Need info on Quasi fatigue pants sizing.
it’s stretch moleskin if you’re talking about those blue ones. Slight taper down to the ankles, get your normal waist size. If you’re talking about the new work pants those are more like a Carhartt wip double knee pant. Get your normal waist size also

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1161 on: July 22, 2021, 09:34:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Size up! I’m usually a 30/31 waist on Carhartt and I got some stay loose Carpenter jeans in 32 waist for a similar fit.

Ok thank you! So I actually got 'em at home. Unluckily 36 is the biggest waist to buy in Europe on these. Would have probably went for 38 otherwise. Do fit great anyhow and baggy anyhow

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1162 on: July 22, 2021, 11:28:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ok thank you! So I actually got 'em at home. Unluckily 36 is the biggest waist to buy in Europe on these. Would have probably went for 38 otherwise. Do fit great anyhow and baggy anyhow

From the fit thread, this is how they look on me.

This was actually my yesterday’s outfit, but I was quite hyped with the color coordination  8)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #1163 on: July 22, 2021, 11:42:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
This was actually my yesterday’s outfit, but I was quite hyped with the color coordination  8)

[close]

The stay loose carpenters fit a little different to the normal stay loose jeans.
Carpenters taper a bit less, and are a bit shorter if I recall correctly (don't quote me on this)

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1164 on: July 22, 2021, 08:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

The stay loose carpenters fit a little different to the normal stay loose jeans.
Carpenters taper a bit less, and are a bit shorter if I recall correctly (don't quote me on this)

They don’t come in longer than 32 length also FYI

goingapelikenigo

• please don't be a hero
« Reply #1165 on: July 23, 2021, 01:12:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

perfect bagginess, you got some nice fits man !

Live Fast Johnny

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1166 on: July 24, 2021, 08:45:33 AM »

I just grabbed a pair on the 20% off Skate Warehouse sale.  Will let everyone know how they are.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #1167 on: July 24, 2021, 07:01:02 PM »
I'm looking into pulling the trigger on a pair of the Vans relaxed fit light cargo pants. Not sure if I should do 34 or 36 since I have a pair of Vans chinos in 34 and they're oddly snug. Any of you run the light cargos?

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1168 on: July 25, 2021, 03:22:32 PM »
Lots of baggy pants available right now between the recent polar drop and butter goods. Just ordered a pair of the santosuosso denim one waist size up and two pairs of big boys. Got the orange black big boys in the other day and they feel a lot better fitting than big boys I’ve tried on in the past. Feel slightly shorter in length and a little more tapered. Still on the fence about keeping them. Super excited for the santossuossos to come in. Been wanting a pair forever
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 09:19:59 PM by hobochimp »

fergus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1169 on: July 25, 2021, 08:32:52 PM »
Lots of baggy pants a ai le right now between the recent polar drop and butter goods. Just ordered a pair of the santosuosso denim one waist size up and two pairs of big boys. Got the orange black big boys in the other day and they feel a lot better fitting than big boys I’ve tried on in the past. Feel slightly shorter in length and a little more tapered. Still on the fence about keeping them. Super excited for the santossuossos to come in. Been wanting a pair forever

Just got a pair yesterday and they go hard. Imo better than polar jeans and any other pair I've tried. Even if you aren't into super baggy pants you can get a size 30 waist and the fit will still be a nice loose fit. This website has a good example - https://junkyard.com/en/p/butter-goods-jeans---santosuosso-black-jeans-loose-men/7297039_F990