Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 232502 times)

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1110 on: June 29, 2021, 02:17:16 PM »
^^^ man they look perfect. Those NB’s look awesome! I’m not up on the numbers.. what are they???

They're 440 lows in the best colorway that's come out, imo... Black and white/grey with red touches and gum bottoms. You can still find em on Parade World, I think!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Boog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #1111 on: June 29, 2021, 07:01:56 PM »
Thrifted some Levi's 560's the other day and damn, do I love the fit. I sized wayy up in the waist and it feels a bit funny putting them on, but they don't get all cinched when I wear a belt and the semi-rigid denim + small leg opening creates a really nice stack.

These are a 36×32

Those are nice.

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #1112 on: June 29, 2021, 11:38:06 PM »
How about trackpants / windpants / other?  I see a lot of like, weird knock off streetwear stuff for breakdancers or some shit with weird tapering or branded Adidas / Nike stuff. I like the Helas stuff but it's a bit pricy. Butter Goods stuff is also great. I also have the illustration pattern Polar Surf pants that I love but got them on sale for Black Friday.

Mollusk makes great lounge/surf pants too. I bet I can find cheaper stuff but I'd be inching towards festival hippie territory
 maybe. Hiking pants are great but can have a weird, normal-guy looking fit.

I bought theres sick hand woven pants in Mexico for $40. They're big and wide but I'm afraid to ruin them.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say, but I see mostly chinos/cargos/jeans in this thread and was to see more recommendations in the categories mentioned above.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 214
« Reply #1113 on: June 30, 2021, 02:13:52 AM »
Nike make some of the best cross over track pants/pants ever.. ACG stuff. My outlet has stacks of them atm. The most comfortable things to skate in ever. And they are super baggy. One of the ones I have zip off into shorts as well. ACG stuff rules.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1114 on: June 30, 2021, 03:11:16 PM »

I took some photos of the ACG pants if anyone is interested. The green ones are called the Trail pants and the other are just zip off trail pants. They come with a super adjustable waist and really good quality zips on the pockets. They both come in a heap of colours. But be warned.. the zip off ones are baggy as fuck. They put big boys to shame so maybe size down.

But yeah, both are super comfortable to skate in (going back to jeans is a bummer). They are on sale on Mr Porter etc. If anyone needs help getting some and are in AUS holler.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1115 on: June 30, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »
Oh and I can do a comparison of both ASOS’s baggiest and the Big Boys if anyone wants since I just got BBs

ASOS are ok. But they’re waist is too small even on the biggest. Plus they are probably killing an animal every second:(

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1116 on: June 30, 2021, 03:41:47 PM »

Oh, and these SB trackies are baggy as and if it wasn’t for the terrible writing on the side you would swear they were khakis They were $30 at my outlet. Suuupppper good to skate in.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
« Reply #1117 on: June 30, 2021, 04:21:24 PM »
Oh and I can do a comparison of both ASOS’s baggiest and the Big Boys if anyone wants since I just got BBs

ASOS are ok. But they’re waist is too small even on the biggest. Plus they are probably killing an animal every second:(
People talk about my 'big boys' whenever I wear the ASOS pants, so the fit is fine. But yeah fuck ASOS, instantly regretted and won't buy again.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1118 on: June 30, 2021, 06:28:10 PM »
Yeah I didn’t know anything about them I just typed in “baggy jeans” into the search engine and they came up. I saw the price and tripped out! So I gave it a shot.

You gotta wonder about how much clothing waste is just filling up the earth… So much disposable clothing. I feel bad for all the stuff I have.. fuck.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1119 on: June 30, 2021, 09:28:31 PM »
Just got a pair of Levi 569s the other day in one waist size up. Copped another pair of stay loose as well. The 569s are definitely comparable to stay loose I’d say but slightly less baggy in some places. Solid fit though. Stay looses are my current favorite though.

For more tech pants I’ve been wearing these north face cargo track pants hybrid and they are amazing. Loose fit not baggy unless you were to size up

edvonschleck

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1120 on: July 01, 2021, 11:33:05 AM »

I’m interested in a comparison!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1121 on: July 01, 2021, 03:48:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

just need to reply to you to say: amazing name, avatar and sig

edit: is aaron loreth doing nose manny hospital flip there? wild stuff.

gazpachotactics

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1122 on: July 02, 2021, 10:05:57 AM »
Anybody have some comparison pics of silvertabs vs 560s? Will suck toes 8)

edvonschleck

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1123 on: July 02, 2021, 11:41:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thank you Frank! Appreciate it.

Yes, although he actually did it switch! But here’s  a cool regular one, minute 1:50. By the way, did you have a chance yet to grab that Engelbert Strauss two pack ?

https://youtu.be/hkHhXuXv-tY

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1124 on: July 03, 2021, 04:49:29 PM »

First there’s the big boys Xlarge

Then the ASOS baggy on top of the polars. Not much difference but the polar has a wider leg opening at the bottom
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 02:37:10 PM by Velcro Wallet »

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1125 on: July 03, 2021, 04:51:00 PM »

Then the ultra baggy ASOS on top

And a shot of the waist

I’m 6’2 - 6’3 and I like to cuff so I get 34 long. Big Boys are the perfect length if you don’t like cuffing and are as tall as me. Hope this helps y’all 👍
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:57:57 PM by Velcro Wallet »

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1126 on: July 03, 2021, 04:53:50 PM »

Then a pair of the 91 XLARGE (the actual brand) on top for an example. Size 38 the biggest the have. The XLARGE pants are like the Polar surf pants I’d imagine at $90

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1378
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1127 on: July 03, 2021, 05:03:38 PM »
Just got me a pair of grammicci pants for 6bux. These things are like baggy sweatpants meet jeans. Pretty comfy. 100%cotton USA made mm mmm mmm
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1128 on: July 03, 2021, 05:17:05 PM »

Big boys on top of the ASOS baggy 38x34

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1129 on: July 05, 2021, 12:08:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank you Frank! Appreciate it.

Yes, although he actually did it switch! But here’s  a cool regular one, minute 1:50. By the way, did you have a chance yet to grab that Engelbert Strauss two pack ?

https://youtu.be/hkHhXuXv-tY

might be ordering the 2 pack at the end of the week. i gotta pay rent first, haha. i quit my new job quickly and got a new one right away but i am still waiting for my paycheck, too.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #1130 on: July 06, 2021, 01:21:33 AM »
Did anybody check out the dancer cph pants? I am on the fence since there is no sizing chart and they are mad expensive. Hjalte looked fantastic in them in their last ig post.

https://dancerdancerdancer.com/collections/fleece/products/belted-simple-pant-dirty-green

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1131 on: July 06, 2021, 04:10:51 AM »
Did anybody check out the dancer cph pants? I am on the fence since there is no sizing chart and they are mad expensive. Hjalte looked fantastic in them in their last ig post.

https://dancerdancerdancer.com/collections/fleece/products/belted-simple-pant-dirty-green

mad expensive for sure, but they sure look damn nice.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #1132 on: July 06, 2021, 02:39:30 PM »
^^ They need some size charts. S,M,L etc. doesn't cut it.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 122
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1133 on: July 09, 2021, 05:00:58 PM »
Fucking with these carpet co c-Star jeans HEAVILY. Love both washes and the fit is in between a polar 93 and a big boy. The fatsmacks kinda grossed me out with the monster on the leg lmao glad I went with both washes in the c-star. Go cop them while you can folks. Better denim than what polar is putting out I can assure you. The denim feels way better

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #1134 on: July 10, 2021, 11:53:03 AM »
What are some good pants below $35? I'm looking for some light material chinos but that aren't poofy at the bottom. I feel like Dickies are too stiff and constricting.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1300
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1135 on: July 10, 2021, 03:01:49 PM »
What are some good pants below $35? I'm looking for some light material chinos but that aren't poofy at the bottom. I feel like Dickies are too stiff and constricting.
$35 is tough because Carhartts are typically $40USD and are about the best deal around. If you can stretch your budget, the relaxed fit dungarees might work out for you. It sounds counterintuitive but the relaxed fit have less bottom poof then the original fit.

The stiffness you're mentioning in Dickies is mostly down to the 60/40 poly cotton blend so I'd imagine going with a higher cotton blend or all cotton would solve that problem for you no matter what kind of pants you look at.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #1136 on: July 10, 2021, 06:08:39 PM »
Anyone sizes up dockers ? They got some pleated options. Probably nothing tapered but they always got big sales it seems

sadnocomply

• Rep: 122
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1137 on: July 13, 2021, 01:33:05 PM »
Atlas got the pitch black big boys in stock. Also geometric skateshop has all the new santosuosso denims in! Don’t sleep peeps!

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1055
« Reply #1138 on: July 13, 2021, 03:18:55 PM »
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=440943172&cid=80799&pcid=80799&vid=1&nav=hamnav%3AMen%3ACategories%3APants%20&cpos=16&cexp=1567&kcid=CategoryIDs%3D80799&cvar=11747&ctype=Listing&cpid=res21071315580870729675921#pdp-page-content

These pants are totally misadvertised.

I rarely buy pants because most are too tight in the legs on me.

These are dope. They are super thin and rip stop with stretch. I got them for summer nights and they are perfect from 60-80 F.

Too thin for skateboarding unless you know you won’t fall.

I got xl and they are baggy around the waist with a long rise and below the waist sag.

They remind me of girl jeans from 1995. The legs fit normal but you get extra bag in the waist and crotch. They are not skinny at all.

They also have belt loops.

I wish my boy @diocletian was here so we could rejoice together.

I’m buying 2 of each dark color—can’t fuck with light color pants.

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1139 on: July 13, 2021, 10:38:22 PM »
Any pants recommendations for summer?

I hate getting sweat marks when skating in summer, and most of my pants get really hot to skate in :(