Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744708 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6750 on: February 02, 2017, 05:21:39 AM »
my wife is bipolar as fuck and wont take her medicine

we're headed for divorce
That sucks man. Is it a new thing that she's stopped taking her meds or was she recently diagnosed?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6751 on: February 02, 2017, 12:28:53 PM »
she was diagnosed a few years ago but refusing to take her meds is a new thing

plus she's drinking a lot and last night i found out she's been texting/sexting old boyfriends and some vaping cunt she works with
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shark tits

« Reply #6752 on: February 02, 2017, 12:37:05 PM »
she was diagnosed a few years ago but refusing to take her meds is a new thing

plus she's drinking a lot and last night i found out she's been texting/sexting old boyfriends and some vaping cunt she works with
DTMFA!
or not, i hope she comes around for your sake if that's what you want. people in mania are berserk, directing traffic, baptising in dirty water, i've heard all sorts of nutty stories. it's almost not the person's fault but if it makes your life unlivable you gotta step away. ya'll got kids?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #6753 on: February 02, 2017, 01:24:24 PM »
no kids
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6754 on: February 02, 2017, 04:15:33 PM »
no kids
get out while you can then. I'm not trying to be an arsehole or anything but the sexting thing would be the deal breaker for me fo'sho
(not to mention someone who vapes). hope you can sort something out...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #6755 on: February 02, 2017, 04:46:51 PM »
Just started that no fap shit a few days ago and feel like my nuts are gonna explode

shark tits

« Reply #6756 on: February 02, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »
punched out my mom's windshield, banged a girl w/ a bf and i stomped a mouse to death. fucking shark tits going for humanitarian of the year 2017....

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6757 on: February 02, 2017, 07:02:53 PM »
agree with the pals, enjoy your new single life, brent ! lived the same kind of shit a few years ago, but with a kid...

and sharktits, at least you didn't punched your mom, nice control man

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #6758 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:03 PM »
probably pretty stupid to tweak about but it grind my gears Thrasher spelled my name wrong twice

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6759 on: February 03, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »
Yeah Brent you should get out of there that's no good. Relationships usually don't get better after one person willingly and purposely checks out like she has. She's pushing herself over the edge and disrespecting the shit out of you and your relationship. Run. Don't worry about her feeling bad because it sounds like she's running down a path of feeling bad no matter what so at least she won't bleed all over you and take you with her.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #6760 on: February 03, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »
Yeaaaaaaaah Tits, '17 is the Year of the Humiliation; love the blood too.

I have three teeth left in my upper, FUCK YOU Andy Roy!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

shark tits

« Reply #6761 on: February 03, 2017, 08:42:07 AM »
Yeaaaaaaaah Tits, '17 is the Year of the Humiliation; love the blood too.

I have three teeth left in my upper, FUCK YOU Andy Roy!
yeah, i'm not a fan of cheating but i'm not really in a position to be turning away pussy for any consciensious objector reasons. that's fucked but you're getting implants right? massshealth will give me dentures for my bottom molars but i want permanent jawns. can you imagine making out w/ a girl and your jibs come out? or eating pussy?
if i strike it rich first thing i'm doing is getting em all replaced w/ toilet teeth.
snake, i thought the same thing. safelight is outside now, charge it to da game! and hopefully nothing like that ever happens again.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6762 on: February 03, 2017, 09:17:40 AM »
Implants were $20000, paid $5000 for a permanent bridge but still have my temporary in with a super-glued in canine tooth; get my permanent next month. The temporary does fit well though & never pops out unless I make it.

I hear you though Tits on the cheating aspect though & you know my deal but again, I wasn't in a good decision making place.

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

shark tits

« Reply #6763 on: February 03, 2017, 09:23:48 AM »
congrats on that. i oughtta save a few grand and go to mexico. dental tourism was a thing, i don't know these days w/ kidnappings and shit. prolly still happens.
your boy ronnie caught up w/ tracy. i texted him 'i heard you're dying? liam says you're begging for a place to stay. if you're gonna die do it elsewhere please'.
heheh, he took my advice and i don't feel bad at all. i looked for him w/ a cup of water on freezing days a few times, that i prolly would've felt a little bad about especially if i caught manslaughter.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #6764 on: February 03, 2017, 10:31:43 AM »
sorry brent. Hope things work out for you for the better.

shark why you stomp that poor mouse :(
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shark tits

« Reply #6765 on: February 03, 2017, 10:37:03 AM »
sorry brent. Hope things work out for you for the better.

shark why you stomp that poor mouse :(

he was a proddy and i run a catholic household

triplepeenmathmaticals

• Rep: -2
« Reply #6766 on: February 10, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »
My grandma sends me 40-100 dollars every week in the mail.  When I lived back home I'd always go do the easiest chores for like 20 bucks once a week.  She always drove me places and bought me stuff.  She's also paid a few months of my rent.  She basically only gives money to me and her church.  I tell her she doesn't have to give me so much but she does anyway.  And I feel really bad that she's been half-supporting my daily weed habit for the past few years.  But I don't want to stop smoking.  I don't smoke cigarettes though.

I'm the worst with girls.  All the action I've gotten has been clumsy bullshit with below mediocre sluts.  Since all I do is work, smoke and skate I feel like I have nothing to say to girls.  I don't think I can afford a girlfriend, because you need time and cash to keep a girl happy.  I'm so self-centered.

I have no work ethic.  I just want an easy job that pays well and lets me have evenings and weekends off.  I think university is impossible, and college too complex for those without a real passion for the trade.

I'll go to the skatepark for 2-3 hours after school then come home and nerd it out on message boards for the rest of the night.

I have virtually no real friends that I hang out with regularly in the city I currently live in.

I'm semi-insecure about my manhood.

Wow, I didn't think I'd have this much to say.

Hey man, atleast your not a homeless drug addict bum that skates a revive deck. You should feel good about yourself after this little slump.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #6767 on: February 11, 2017, 01:04:57 PM »
Turning 21 tomorrow. Not really feeling drinking as much, at least the people I've been hanging out with. They were giving out weird vibes and I don't want to be around them as much because of it.

Also, recently started trying to get out of bed before 9 AM because of classes. Which has made me exhausted by midnight. At least I feel more productive and accomplish more.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6768 on: February 11, 2017, 02:25:31 PM »
Turning 21 tomorrow. Not really feeling drinking as much, at least the people I've been hanging out with. They were giving out weird vibes and I don't want to be around them as much because of it.

Also, recently started trying to get out of bed before 9 AM because of classes. Which has made me exhausted by midnight. At least I feel more productive and accomplish more.

My classes are all 8am and im passed out before 11 at night every night. I even tried to watch the bulls vs suns game last night to stay up but i got to like the first 5 minutes of the game.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6769 on: February 11, 2017, 02:47:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My classes are all 8am and im passed out before 11 at night every night. I even tried to watch the bulls vs suns game last night to stay up but i got to like the first 5 minutes of the game.

Major props, I can't seem to be ready by 8 for the life of me.
As for sleeping I try to be in bed by 11 but, always knock out around midnight or 1. Sometimes if I'm lucky my body will decide that 3 AM is a great time to sleep.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6770 on: February 11, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

As for sleeping I try to be in bed by 11 but, always knock out around midnight or 1. Sometimes if I'm lucky my body will decide that 3 AM is a great time to sleep.

Yeah its good waking up early, you get so much shit done but im 24 and can barely get my eyes to stay open past 10. Especially getting sober im done for the day after 8, it seriously feels so fucking late after that

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6771 on: February 14, 2017, 01:47:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah its good waking up early, you get so much shit done but im 24 and can barely get my eyes to stay open past 10. Especially getting sober im done for the day after 8, it seriously feels so fucking late after that

Agreed. I'm 29, get up 5:50 and work until 16-17. After an hour at the gym, I'm a broken man. In a good way.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6772 on: February 15, 2017, 11:00:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Agreed. I'm 29, get up 5:50 and work until 16-17. After an hour at the gym, I'm a broken man. In a good way.
Was too tired for a booty call last night

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6773 on: February 16, 2017, 02:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Was too tired for a booty call last night
That's really tired.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6774 on: February 16, 2017, 08:18:14 AM »
I went to a meeting last night, first one in about a month, and it was my turn to read a paragraph from the chapter we were on. Anyway one word from it was malady and i said M'lady. Probably gonna not talk to anyone for awhile now

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6775 on: February 16, 2017, 10:03:13 AM »
I went to a meeting last night, first one in about a month, and it was my turn to read a paragraph from the chapter we were on. Anyway one word from it was malady and i said M'lady. Probably gonna not talk to anyone for awhile now

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6776 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:03 PM »
congrats on that. i oughtta save a few grand and go to mexico. dental tourism was a thing, i don't know these days w/ kidnappings and shit. prolly still happens.
your boy ronnie caught up w/ tracy. i texted him 'i heard you're dying? liam says you're begging for a place to stay. if you're gonna die do it elsewhere please'.
heheh, he took my advice and i don't feel bad at all. i looked for him w/ a cup of water on freezing days a few times, that i prolly would've felt a little bad about especially if i caught manslaughter.

Sweet butterfinger bb's, that's too funny!

Haven't talked to the Ol' Boy in months, last time I saw him I picked him up on the off-ramp of Vernon Hill; sign & all...

Said he was waiting on GVT appointed housing, figured it was all a pipe dream though & just another Ronism.

FYI for those who don't know, he looks & acts exactly like Frank Gallagher ala Shameless US.

The reaper definitely looked like he was coming quick, he certainly smelled like he was dying!

"He is the reaper - the host of the games
The maggot - the scumbag - the master of pain
He is the reaper - the host of the games
The hammer - the shitball - the preacher of shame"

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6777 on: February 18, 2017, 05:11:13 PM »
The rainy weather usually bums me out and last night I was intending to stay home and just hang out. This girl I like asked me to go with her to the bars and I did. I was unable to hang and became a scumbag when I blacked out. I like her and I'm trying to win her roommates over but, I fucked it all up last night. Really bummed out about the whole thing.

Mongoloid

« Reply #6778 on: February 19, 2017, 09:04:00 PM »
The rainy weather usually bums me out and last night I was intending to stay home and just hang out. This girl I like asked me to go with her to the bars and I did. I was unable to hang and became a scumbag when I blacked out. I like her and I'm trying to win her roommates over but, I fucked it all up last night. Really bummed out about the whole thing.

Truth be told you might be overthinking this shit. When these sort of relationships are in the early stage one tends to question their every move, and how they will be perceived to far too scrutinizing a degree. Just make it a point to apologize, and state that it isn't in your nature to get that "fucked up" on the regular (even if it may be). Everyone makes mistakes, especially when going out on the town and hitting up the bars.

It will obviously bode well for you if you are someone that for the most part handles their shit when they go out drinking, but if you aren't I am sure you are aware you will only have so many chances before people will start building concrete opinions of you.

shark tits

« Reply #6779 on: February 20, 2017, 04:18:39 AM »
hi, my name is not jeff and i'm an alcoholic.
hi not jeff