Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745497 times)

William Jefferson Clinton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3030 on: June 10, 2011, 07:12:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading
[close]
That's dumb, Justis has a high rep but he's almost as lame as Austin.
[close]

Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit.

Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories.

There really isn't a comparison.
[close]
Wow dude, how do I try to act "Hardcore"? ? Because I think Bam's tight?
Heres my deal, I have only met my father a few times, he's a druggy now. ? But I never want to see him again. ?? My grandma (his mom) ?? told me he stole like 30000 dollars from her. ?? Justis may or may not be a better skater than me, idk, depends on what were skating, havent really seen Justis skate. ?? 

[close]
I'm not sure what that story had to do with anything mentioned.
What story?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3031 on: June 10, 2011, 07:17:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading
[close]
That's dumb, Justis has a high rep but he's almost as lame as Austin.
[close]

Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit.

Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories.

There really isn't a comparison.
[close]
Wow dude, how do I try to act "Hardcore"? ? Because I think Bam's tight?
Heres my deal, I have only met my father a few times, he's a druggy now. ? But I never want to see him again. ?? My grandma (his mom) ?? told me he stole like 30000 dollars from her. ?? Justis may or may not be a better skater than me, idk, depends on what were skating, havent really seen Justis skate. ?? 

[close]
I'm not sure what that story had to do with anything mentioned.
[close]
What story?
Bolded

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #3032 on: June 10, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »
I'm drunk and high at noon. I'm 19. This is a daily occurrence, whether I'm skating or not. I dont even know which end is up at this point. I saw one of my best friends get stabbed and bleed out about a year and a half ago. It was the most horrifying thing I have ever seen, and I will never ever even begin to get over it. Not a day goes by that i dont see it in my head. I cant make it stop no matter waht i do. Soon after, I broke my hip and ankle skating, which took me out for close to a year, during which time I couldnt work, and inevitably lost my two jobs, and kicked off the fucking shitty shop team (i was kind of proud of having a "shop sponsor" to be honest)  I have developed crippling anxiety and have fallen into a deep, seemingly neverending spiral of depression. This all has put me in a very dark place. I feel incapable of anything. I got denied scholarship for the next semesters due to my gpa's dramatic slip, and i dont even feel like I care at this point. im living with my gf trying to figure my shit out. Everyday when i wake up, it feels like i am tied up and gagged on a 747 spiraling into a mountain range. I dont know how Im going to get up to the cockpit and regain control. And even if i do regain control, what the fuck am I gonna do with a 747? where do i go? how do I land? do I even care if this crashes anyway? I dont know. stupid post. regardless, feels good to say all that stuff. I dont know what to do

try doing some shrooms or lsd that helped me out when i was going through a rough time in my life . it gave me a fresh perspective on everything

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3033 on: June 11, 2011, 06:08:08 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm drunk and high at noon. I'm 19. This is a daily occurrence, whether I'm skating or not. I dont even know which end is up at this point. I saw one of my best friends get stabbed and bleed out about a year and a half ago. It was the most horrifying thing I have ever seen, and I will never ever even begin to get over it. Not a day goes by that i dont see it in my head. I cant make it stop no matter waht i do. Soon after, I broke my hip and ankle skating, which took me out for close to a year, during which time I couldnt work, and inevitably lost my two jobs, and kicked off the fucking shitty shop team (i was kind of proud of having a "shop sponsor" to be honest)  I have developed crippling anxiety and have fallen into a deep, seemingly neverending spiral of depression. This all has put me in a very dark place. I feel incapable of anything. I got denied scholarship for the next semesters due to my gpa's dramatic slip, and i dont even feel like I care at this point. im living with my gf trying to figure my shit out. Everyday when i wake up, it feels like i am tied up and gagged on a 747 spiraling into a mountain range. I dont know how Im going to get up to the cockpit and regain control. And even if i do regain control, what the fuck am I gonna do with a 747? where do i go? how do I land? do I even care if this crashes anyway? I dont know. stupid post. regardless, feels good to say all that stuff. I dont know what to do
[close]

try doing some shrooms or lsd that helped me out when i was going through a rough time in my life . it gave me a fresh perspective on everything

Yeah, that's a great idea. He's struggling with some serious psychological trauma, is already uncomfortable with how much he's drinking/smoking, so tell him to do MORE drugs!

kevbo999

« Reply #3034 on: June 11, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
We are gentlemen, not doctors.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3035 on: June 11, 2011, 07:14:21 PM »
Please don't ever post in here about anyone but yourself finknoos.

HAHAHA
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3036 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:49 AM »
I remember from when I was depressed that one of the most important things you could do was to keep going out and living your life and keeping yourself occupied, regardless of how hard that might be. Try to go out and start skating again, do online school, put some type of semblance in your life. I know it must sound redundant, but that's just my two cents. Either way, I'm really sorry to hear about all that, that's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Frank the Rabbit

• Rep: 5
« Reply #3037 on: June 12, 2011, 05:50:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I remember from when I was depressed that one of the most important things you could do was to keep going out and living your life and keeping yourself occupied, regardless of how hard that might be. Try to go out and start skating again, do online school, put some type of semblance in your life. I know it must sound redundant, but that's just my two cents. Either way, I'm really sorry to hear about all that, that's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Oh that was so gay... Just suck out dude

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I'm so high right now, what's going on??

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #3038 on: June 12, 2011, 08:53:28 PM »
Petition to make fun of Finknoos every time he posts by telling him to suck out:

Truancy                   

Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #3039 on: June 13, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »
i think everyone here thinks im mentally regular and is only nice to me for that reason

Deathwish13

« Reply #3040 on: June 13, 2011, 08:05:52 AM »
i think everyone here thinks im mentally regular and is only nice to me for that reason
thats how its on sbc, accept you like a tool and douchbag there and no one likes you there

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • illinoying
« Reply #3041 on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
thats how its on sbc, accept you like a tool and douchbag there and no one likes you there

says the guy whos perma'd

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #3042 on: June 13, 2011, 10:35:58 PM »
U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH PIGGY

Deathwish13

« Reply #3043 on: June 13, 2011, 11:07:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

says the guy whos perma'd
so are you. http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?p=4968997#post4968997
justis is mrgetrad on sbc or was until he got perma'd
heres a message to you from White Trash the mod, " My bad for giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you another chance. You are a 12 year old faggot with a tiny dick. Also who the fuck enters their own mom in 'milf' contest.
"who breaks their leg and then tries to get permad from here, weird"
"maybe sb-c was throwing off his jerking schedule?"
"Maybe its all the pain meds fucking up his already shitty 14 year old judgement."

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • illinoying
« Reply #3044 on: June 14, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »
i got permad on purpose , you got permad and begged to go back

huge difference and a totallly dumb argument to be having

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3045 on: June 14, 2011, 10:00:51 PM »
im 19 and suffer from bad depression and anxiety so i know what your feeling man, i drink to escape my life and shit caught up with me. i ended up in a mental hospital for a week cause they thought i was trying to kill myself cause i took a bunch of pills and mixed it with beer, you will get threw it man dont worry.

my confession,
i have a girl friend who i like very much(not love) and she doesnt put out and i have this girl who is my fuck buddy, i got drunbk tonight and fucked her, i just feel like shit i really like my girlfriend but when im drunk and horny i just dick her over competly, i feel like shit all the time and my depression just gets worst

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3046 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:16 PM »
I've always liked having a few by myself and have been doing it more lately out of boredom.
Also pop pills now and than mostly because of lack of weed. I think I'm trying to fill some void in my life, or a feeling of emptiness, and I know that this lifestyle can't and should not really last forever.
Also, the thought of possibly having to stop skating due to my bodily malfunctions scares the fuck out of me, and the big part of that scare is that most people in my life are skaters.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:39:03 PM by Bronson »

jimi420

« Reply #3047 on: June 24, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »
im 19 and suffer from bad depression and anxiety so i know what your feeling man, i drink to escape my life and shit caught up with me. i ended up in a mental hospital for a week cause they thought i was trying to kill myself cause i took a bunch of pills and mixed it with beer, you will get threw it man dont worry.

my confession,
i have a girl friend who i like very much(not love) and she doesnt put out and i have this girl who is my fuck buddy, i got drunbk tonight and fucked her, i just feel like shit i really like my girlfriend but when im drunk and horny i just dick her over competly, i feel like shit all the time and my depression just gets worst

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3048 on: June 25, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »
i cant seem to get off from handjobs

eh they are just not that cool man

Hand Jobs are a man's job. Blow Jobs are a hoe's job.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3049 on: July 09, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
Prison wallets post reminded me of my accident.

Back in early '08 I got into a minor car crash, it could have been a lot worse. After doing some after school work I decided to take two friends home, they had no ride. Down their neighborhood there's a plethora of stop signs. the last stop sign before their house I did not stop at. I have no idea why...I guess I wasn't' paying attention. ? And a Pontiac hit the driver side of my car. Natural reflexes closed my eyes and I turned the wheel and hit a curb, stopping the car. I opened my eyes and looked at everything. It was almost unreal. She gets out of the car and starts yelling. I couldn't open my door so my only way out was the passenger side. My two friends were unhurt, I only had a few cuts on my head. My car was not drivable. ? The ladies car was fine, luckily she had an older stronger car. If she didn't have such a strong car her youngest son, about 2 would have died or suffered some sever injuries. She along with her other son were ok. I felt so bad and my life could have been much different if her son did not survive. I've seen a car crash 3 cars in front of me about 1-2 years later, I get a bad feeling. I just hope to never get in another one.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3050 on: July 09, 2011, 06:40:38 PM »
I used to listen to 50 Cent, flip the bill up on my new era caps, and owned three Famous stars and straps shirts.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3051 on: July 09, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »
the thing i said before about being in the mental hospital, that night i broke in to a liquor store and stole a lot of beer and cigs, i got court July 14th and things might not be looking to well for me. While out on bail i got an underage and left the scene of the accident. Im only 19 and i need my mommy tell me everything is going to be alright every 5 minutes to help me sleep at night. I honestly don't know the outcome to this and it just scares the shit out of me. there is a low percentage chance that i might go to jail but still knowing that keeps me up and whencourt is coming up i cant even breathe at times.

Thanks for reading my gay story

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #3052 on: July 09, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »
the thing i said before about being in the mental hospital, that night i broke in to a liquor store and stole a lot of beer and cigs, i got court July 14th and things might not be looking to well for me. While out on bail i got an underage and left the scene of the accident. Im only 19 and i need my mommy tell me everything is going to be alright every 5 minutes to help me sleep at night. I honestly don't know the outcome to this and it just scares the shit out of me. there is a low percentage chance that i might go to jail but still knowing that keeps me up and whencourt is coming up i cant even breathe at times.

lol most you will get is probation.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3053 on: July 09, 2011, 10:15:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yeah i was hoping to just get that i have a felony up against me and when i got arrened a month back they said if i was a good boy they would drop it, i wasnt a good boy and dont know what a felony is going to do to me

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3054 on: July 09, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Yeah i was hoping to just get that i have a felony up against me and when i got arrened a month back they said if i was a good boy they would drop it, i wasnt a good boy and dont know what a felony is going to do to me
[close]
1st offense? I didnt get any time for stealing a stereo and a 12 gauge shotgun, just probation.
nope 2nd :(

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3055 on: July 09, 2011, 10:28:24 PM »

if you're going to be an idiot, might as well go ham and commit armed robbery.  and you shoulda been prepared for the consequences. real muthafuckas dont get nervous when they know they goin to jail
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3056 on: July 09, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
if you're going to be an idiot, might as well go ham and commit armed robbery.  and you shoulda been prepared for the consequences. real muthafuckas dont get nervous when they know they goin to jail
god i love your sig

Archie Bunker

• I've got the juice now
« Reply #3057 on: July 09, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
god i love your sig
good. use both of them as inspiration to quit doin stupid shit and get your life straight.  I've seen too many of my homies/randoms go to jail for doing the most stupid shit.  You see that hoe in my sig?  You just might be able to marry a hot bitch like that some day.  If you keep on doing stupid shit, you're going to be that bitch some day. in other words you're going to look like a t-bone steak in prison.  Some big gangsta black dick is about to be all up in yo ass if you don't get your shit straight hoe

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3058 on: July 09, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
well i stop drinking so i am making an effort to get threw this shit and to stop fucking up my life

Archie Bunker

• I've got the juice now
« Reply #3059 on: July 09, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
well i stop drinking so i am making an effort to get threw this shit and to stop fucking up my life

good. and another thing that helped me put my priorities in order was when i thought about death.  If i died right now, what would i regret not doing? Think about all the dreams you haven't chased yet or all the things the world has to offer that you haven't done yet.  You might not even be able to get into some countries now with your spotty ass record.  Look for a way to clean up your record, go to some group meetings or whatever and meet some people going through similar problems as you are, and fight through your shit.  It can be easy if you want it to be.