Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744545 times)

Will Easley

Re: real confessions
« Reply #3750 on: May 29, 2013, 02:07:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
this creeped me the fuck out
[close]

out of all the things on the internet, this creeped you the fuck out? quit being such a little bitch
[close]

ive seen my share of fucked up shit but cruising up to a whorehouse and paying to bust a nut in some rancid ass hooker whilst staring at another dude with his end in the same girl sounds fucking horrible. id go as far as saying it would be less gay to cut out the middle (wo)man and just buttfuck your homie till your closetted little heart is content

HAHAHAHAHa No fucking way dude! no way that is less gayer!

dirtyweemidden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3751 on: May 29, 2013, 02:14:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

out of all the things on the internet, this creeped you the fuck out? quit being such a little bitch
[close]

ive seen my share of fucked up shit but cruising up to a whorehouse and paying to bust a nut in some rancid ass hooker whilst staring at another dude with his end in the same girl sounds fucking horrible. id go as far as saying it would be less gay to cut out the middle (wo)man and just buttfuck your homie till your closetted little heart is content
[close]

clearly.. that was sacasm

Will Easley

« Reply #3752 on: May 29, 2013, 02:20:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

clearly.. that was sacasm

I know but man that shit had me dying when i first read it, lmao

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3753 on: May 29, 2013, 02:28:10 AM »
Expand Quote
this stoked me the fuck out
[close]

around the way there ain?t no shame in our game

a thought though, wouldn't getting first pick of the girls be more desirable?? were any of them lookin good??

haha they were all hovering around the 6/10 mark. certainly bangable when you're hammered at 3:00am

dude, you're in real confessions. if you have a weak stomach I suggest you go play somewhere else. in the meantime,
quit being such a little bitch

dankradschwag

« Reply #3754 on: May 29, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
i really enjoy what 69 has to say. i value his opinion. i'm not joking.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3755 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:33 PM »
i really enjoy what 69 has to say. i value his opinion. i'm not joking.

i hate myself!!!! more than anyone else on this messageboard!!!!

« Reply #3756 on: May 29, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »
i get so confused about myself sometimes, like who do i want to be ??? ??? ??? ???

Will Easley

« Reply #3757 on: May 30, 2013, 01:37:56 AM »
i get so confused about myself sometimes, like who do i want to be ??? ??? ??? ???

A troll. Not the troll this forum deserves, but the one this forum needs.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3758 on: May 30, 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
I'm almost desperate enough to get a hooker. Has anyone here ever had one?

get somebody else to pay for an expensive one and you won't be disappointed
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3759 on: May 30, 2013, 07:29:26 AM »
I'm almost desperate enough to get a hooker. Has anyone here ever had one?
Man. Isn't this legal in Spain? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and book that shit. Wrap it up and no mouth stuff bro.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3760 on: May 31, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
Im bored as fuck on a friday night.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #3761 on: June 01, 2013, 09:33:23 AM »
Lou, hang in there man. I know sometimes I drink too much - drink a lot anyway - but it would probably be stretching it to say I've ever gotten to the point of alcoholism. It comes from being bored, stressed, down, or just dissatisfied from something and drinking won't fix whatever's bothering you - you'll just wake up in the morning and feel worse about it. The whole "making a change" thing is really hard and sometimes this feels impossible maybe because someone's gotten too comfortable or feels stuck in a situation. Sometimes the leap is massive, sometimes not so much, but for instance if you feel you'd be happier dropping everything to get away for a while vs staying in an apartment with your treasured ikea furnishings only you can make that decision. You have to really want to stop. The key is definitely finding a way out of boredom or whatever you're not happy with right now. I know any day where I can skate all day takes my mind off things more than anything else. The way I put it is if you just stand in the same place all day you're going to want to sit down which will relieve you for a bit but you're still in the same place. If you were to go for a hike, go skate, go swimming then you don't even think about sitting or standing because you're focused on something and moving towards it.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3762 on: June 03, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think it was the fact that you payed an extra $40 to look at your homie and were stoked on it. not that theres anything wrong with that

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #3763 on: June 03, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
This is not the first time I've whined in this thread about my alcoholism. (I'm shitfaced as I'm typing this, so I'm sorry.)  My (ex) girlfriend is in med school. I'm 21, she's only 23 and is a third year student, which is actually pretty crazy. (over achiever type lady.) She has an INSANE schedule right now, and is usually pretty stressed. She needs some stability. My unpredictability/benders/drunken assholishness finally but me in the ass today when she dumped me. It sucks because she lives like 4 houses down from me, so I know ill see her all the time. We hang out with mostly the same people as well, so it sucks. She has always given everything she had to me, and has done a LOT to try to help me get my life back on track, and I know I'm a piece of shit for taking it for granted. She called me today (about a fist fight i got into last night with my hest friend at a bar)and we talked and she basically told me she was over it, mainly due to my drinking. She loves "sober Will", but apparently sober Will doesn't really come out anymore. I'm hurt, not bitter or angry at anyone but myself. I've done inpatient and outpatient rehab before, and have managed to stay sober for as much as 9 months at a time. (I relapsed when i broke my ankle in October and started drinking very heavily again). But it finally hit me today. I lost the thing I love most for a fucking feeling. I fully know how much of a shit person I am. I'm very very scared that this ended relationship will make my "situation" worse. I fucking despise myself. She did say that if i could clean myef up a bit that we may be able to work it out. i fucking hope so. Im gonna have a hard time forgiving myself knowing that i singlehandedly pushed away the thing i love the most. FUCK. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna try this "not drinking" thing again. Hopefully it goes well. Sorry to rant and stuff.
you a lame

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #3764 on: June 03, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »

twitchflip

« Reply #3765 on: June 03, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »
i think it was the fact that you payed an extra $40 to look at your homie and were stoked on it. not that theres anything wrong with that

was all just a bit of spontaneous fun. was just trying to demonstrate to l33tg33k that theres far worse things than hittin up the prozzies in times of need

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3766 on: June 04, 2013, 06:20:48 PM »
Not a huge confession (most of my friends already know), but I fucking love Taylor Swift. I own all of her albums and saw her live a few weeks ago. Fuck I'm queer.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

LambShank

« Reply #3767 on: June 05, 2013, 06:48:20 AM »
Not a huge confession (most of my friends already know), but I fucking love Taylor Swift. I own all of her albums and saw her live a few weeks ago. Fuck I'm queer.

i feel you man, if you ever need a support group my friends and i are here for you. we used to break out the acoustics on perfectly good friday and saturday nights to jam some t swift (love song, picture to burn, tim mcgraw being our go to's) instead of hanging out with girls or whatever cool kids in high school are supposed to do. whatever, its a fun break from listening to real music sometimes. were you as disappointed as the rest of us were with Red though? i feel as though she betrayed us and got all hannah montana or something.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3768 on: June 05, 2013, 10:06:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i feel you man, if you ever need a support group my friends and i are here for you. we used to break out the acoustics on perfectly good friday and saturday nights to jam some t swift (love song, picture to burn, tim mcgraw being our go to's) instead of hanging out with girls or whatever cool kids in high school are supposed to do. whatever, its a fun break from listening to real music sometimes. were you as disappointed as the rest of us were with Red though? i feel as though she betrayed us and got all hannah montana or something.
Not as much as most people seemed to be, I don't like "I knew you were trouble", some of the others are ok, but I really like "State of grace" and "All too Well".
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3769 on: June 05, 2013, 01:26:21 PM »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3770 on: June 05, 2013, 01:35:59 PM »
^ LAME.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #3771 on: June 06, 2013, 09:22:18 AM »
I liked the version of Gino's Yeah Right part edited to the Bowie song, way more than the guns n roses one

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #3772 on: June 06, 2013, 01:40:32 PM »
Hung up on my ex still.  Been awhile since we broke up, but we still email and talk.  She's got a new bf who is a total fucking kook and she knows it, but whatever.  Not even concerned about that as much.  

More interested in how I am just losing interest in the opposite sex.  No doubt I will always love pussy, but the girls that I have hooked up with after my ex have been so unbelieveably boring and plain.  I can't even understand it.  It is like they had no fucking hobbies or interests or anything.  I am good at talking with girls and can work with that to get em in the bedroom, but it doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore.  

Talking to girls recently has been like pulling teeth.  I have to fucking drive the whole conversation and they have nothing interesting to add.  One chick last weekend said her hobby was going out to eat with her friends...  I was like wtf, is that even a hobby?  Ended up hooking up with her too and it was the most empty shit I have ever done.  

Nowadays, I would just rather hang out with my friends around bonfire drinking brews than try to hit on girls and get laid.  Maybe it is just the demographic of women where I live or maybe I am just outgrowing the bar hook up scene, but fuck.  Maybe I need to meet girls outside of bar atmospheres?  I don't know.  I haven't talked to an interesting woman aside from emailing my ex in a while.  

Lastly, the ones that are dope and I chill with have other hipster fucking boyfriends that I have no idea why they are with.  Doesn't make sense.

Sorry for the long post.

/rant
I suck at SLAP.

« Reply #3773 on: June 06, 2013, 08:26:30 PM »
Hung up on my ex still. ? Been awhile since we broke up, but we still email and talk. ? She's got a new bf who is a total fucking kook and she knows it, but whatever. ? Not even concerned about that as much. ? 

More interested in how I am just losing interest in the opposite sex. ? No doubt I will always love pussy, but the girls that I have hooked up with after my ex have been so unbelieveably boring and plain. ? I can't even understand it. ? It is like they had no fucking hobbies or interests or anything. ? I am good at talking with girls and can work with that to get em in the bedroom, but it doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore. ? 

Talking to girls recently has been like pulling teeth. ? I have to fucking drive the whole conversation and they have nothing interesting to add. ? One chick last weekend said her hobby was going out to eat with her friends... ? I was like wtf, is that even a hobby? ? Ended up hooking up with her too and it was the most empty shit I have ever done. ? 

Nowadays, I would just rather hang out with my friends around bonfire drinking brews than try to hit on girls and get laid. ? Maybe it is just the demographic of women where I live or maybe I am just outgrowing the bar hook up scene, but fuck. ? Maybe I need to meet girls outside of bar atmospheres? ? I don't know. ? I haven't talked to an interesting woman aside from emailing my ex in a while. ? 

Lastly, the ones that are dope and I chill with have other hipster fucking boyfriends that I have no idea why they are with. ? Doesn't make sense.

Sorry for the long post.

/rant

no worries merked, i took time and read the whole thing! very well structured, the first sentence had me hooked!

« Reply #3774 on: June 06, 2013, 08:28:30 PM »
but yes pretty much every single girl out there will have a boyfriend or an ex who'll she probably like more than you, my advice is stay in contact with your ex........or maybe you wont know what your looking for until you find it..........  ??? ???

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3775 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
Yeah, Merked. You should probably just follow her around wherever she goes and/or park outside her place with 'noculars. If you keep tabs on her you'll quickly become disgusted with all her idiosyncrasies. You'll be over her in no time.

Also, I fucking hate Taylor Swift.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3776 on: June 06, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
Hung up on my ex still.  Been awhile since we broke up, but we still email and talk.  She's got a new bf who is a total fucking kook and she knows it, but whatever.  Not even concerned about that as much.  

More interested in how I am just losing interest in the opposite sex.  No doubt I will always love pussy, but the girls that I have hooked up with after my ex have been so unbelieveably boring and plain.  I can't even understand it.  It is like they had no fucking hobbies or interests or anything.  I am good at talking with girls and can work with that to get em in the bedroom, but it doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore.  

Talking to girls recently has been like pulling teeth.  I have to fucking drive the whole conversation and they have nothing interesting to add.  One chick last weekend said her hobby was going out to eat with her friends...  I was like wtf, is that even a hobby?  Ended up hooking up with her too and it was the most empty shit I have ever done.  

Nowadays, I would just rather hang out with my friends around bonfire drinking brews than try to hit on girls and get laid.  Maybe it is just the demographic of women where I live or maybe I am just outgrowing the bar hook up scene, but fuck.  Maybe I need to meet girls outside of bar atmospheres?  I don't know.  I haven't talked to an interesting woman aside from emailing my ex in a while.  

Lastly, the ones that are dope and I chill with have other hipster fucking boyfriends that I have no idea why they are with.  Doesn't make sense.

Sorry for the long post.

/rant

Granted, I don't know the details, so this is more general breakup advice:

Cut off all communication completely. Block her on FB, stop following her on IG, all that shit. Not to keep her from you, but to keep you from her. Don't look at photos of her. Don't think of her. And when you inevitably do, remember all the shitty things. It sucks, but you need to kind of hate her for a bit to get over her. And depending on how long/intense the relationship was, this can take a while. I had one 3-yr relationship that I was over within a year or two. Another 3.5-yr relationship (thought we were going to get married) that I'm still a bit fucked up about, and we broke up three years ago. So it'll take time. Maybe you can be friends with her in the future. That's not guaranteed. And that's not anything you need to worry about now. Life goes on.

And don't even worry about trying to holler at other girls right now. Or even for a while. Chill with the bro's and skate and make bonfires and drink beers and don't even bother thinking about girls. Just get back to being happy and content as you, living your life.

twitchflip

« Reply #3777 on: June 07, 2013, 01:45:56 AM »

Sorry for the long post.

/rant

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #3778 on: June 07, 2013, 07:43:58 AM »
^^ Lol

Yeah, Merked. You should probably just follow her around wherever she goes and/or park outside her place with 'noculars. If you keep tabs on her you'll quickly become disgusted with all her idiosyncrasies. You'll be over her in no time.

Also, I fucking hate Taylor Swift.

Agree with you, but she is hot as fuck.  Also, sound advice, but I used to live with her so it may be off base alittle though.  I appreciate the suggestion though.  ;D

@Neko and 69, thanks for the advice mah dudes.  Think I am going to cut off contact for awhile and try to sort shit out or maybe make a connection with a girl that is real talk.  Also, 69, I don't even think she likes that dude over me, just that she doesn't like to be alone and we have distance between us, but fuck it.  Furthermore, I laugh at most of your rediculous fucking posts.

@Neko, I feel ya on alot of the stuff you said.  I have been broken up with her for over a year now and it still feels like yesturday.  It is fucking whack and our brains are scumbags.  Stay up man.
I suck at SLAP.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3779 on: June 07, 2013, 09:00:11 AM »
@Neko, I feel ya on alot of the stuff you said.  I have been broken up with her for over a year now and it still feels like yesturday.  It is fucking whack and our brains are scumbags.  Stay up man.

Yeah, that's why cutting off all contact is imperative. I didn't do that for a long time with this most recent girl, so the whole process of getting over her didn't start for a long time after we broke up. We recently tried hanging out again, which was a huge mistake, and set me back quite a bit. It just takes time.