Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744534 times)

blo0mz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2310 on: September 02, 2009, 12:32:34 PM »
I'm a 21 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl or had a real girlfriend.

Honestly, I'm pretty scared of girls.

I'm struggling to keep my heroin addiction under control.  I've been using drugs since I was 14. 

Picked up an IV heroin habit maybe 4 years ago.

Stole upwards of $1,000 from my Dad - took his credit card without him knowing and knew his PIN.

Sold tons of shit from my home.  Mom's jewelery, my PS3, my brand new iPod Touch, my skateboard, my bike, etc... it just goes on and on.

I put on almost 25 pounds since I've been trying to stop.  I now weigh more than I ever have.

I'm pretty chubby.   

Today is 19 days clean for the first time in a long time.  Not counting weed.  I still smoke weed once a night.

I'm trying to get back into skateboarding to have something to do instead of planning who to scam and what to steal to get my fix every day.

I used to be one of the smartest kids in my school.  Now I feel like I have no motivation whatsoever, I definitely feel slower as well.

I'm clinically depressed and suffer from severe generalized and social anxiety.

I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but that's it for now.  Laugh away.  I suck, I know. 

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2311 on: September 02, 2009, 02:21:44 PM »
Wow bloomz. That's real talk.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

odp

« Reply #2312 on: September 02, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
I'm a 21 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl or had a real girlfriend.

Honestly, I'm pretty scared of girls.

I'm struggling to keep my heroin addiction under control.  I've been using drugs since I was 14. 

Picked up an IV heroin habit maybe 4 years ago.

Stole upwards of $1,000 from my Dad - took his credit card without him knowing and knew his PIN.

Sold tons of shit from my home.  Mom's jewelery, my PS3, my brand new iPod Touch, my skateboard, my bike, etc... it just goes on and on.

I put on almost 25 pounds since I've been trying to stop.  I now weigh more than I ever have.

I'm pretty chubby.   

Today is 19 days clean for the first time in a long time.  Not counting weed.  I still smoke weed once a night.

I'm trying to get back into skateboarding to have something to do instead of planning who to scam and what to steal to get my fix every day.

I used to be one of the smartest kids in my school.  Now I feel like I have no motivation whatsoever, I definitely feel slower as well.

I'm clinically depressed and suffer from severe generalized and social anxiety.

I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but that's it for now.  Laugh away.  I suck, I know. 

dont be apathetic, guy. telling people to laugh away and saying i suck, unless your name is jamie thomas on SLAP, is just an excuse to say "oh pity me."

the drug thing sucks, work toward it, it's what you gotta do, many of us have been there.

as far as clinical depression and that shit, CONTROL YOUR FUCKING MIND. that's the only option.

blo0mz

« Reply #2313 on: September 02, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »
I was just trying to make light out of it, I figured I'd get flamed to shit but I don't care that much or I wouldn't have posted it.

I'm busting my ass to stay clean, I haven't had 19 days clean in multiple years, so things are looking good right now... just gotta roll with it.

Thanks. 

stabbin

« Reply #2314 on: September 02, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »
You've had a heroin addiction, yet you're scared of girls?!  WOW man...  You got it ass backwards.

blo0mz

« Reply #2315 on: September 02, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »
You've had a heroin addiction, yet you're scared of girls?!  WOW man...  You got it ass backwards.

Maybe I developed a heroin addiction because I'm afraid of girls... well not just because of that, but it definitely had *something* to do with it - heroin made me feel comfortable around them.  Of course, looking back on it, it was all an illusion.  Anyway, tomorrow's 20 days and I'm pretty fucking stoked about it.  Hopefully I can get a few hours of skating in. 

By the way,  I didn't mean to derail this thread, I hate feeling like an attention whore or some shit.  Sorry =/

stabbin

« Reply #2316 on: September 02, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »
It's all good man, just keep the streak going.

odp

« Reply #2317 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe I developed a heroin addiction because I'm afraid of girls... well not just because of that, but it definitely had *something* to do with it - heroin made me feel comfortable around them.  Of course, looking back on it, it was all an illusion.  Anyway, tomorrow's 20 days and I'm pretty fucking stoked about it.  Hopefully I can get a few hours of skating in. 

By the way,  I didn't mean to derail this thread, I hate feeling like an attention whore or some shit.  Sorry =/

here i go.....

hey brother, i'm not trying to be a dick at all. i've lost a lot of friends to drugs and/or their allowing their mind to take control of their lives. No one ever wants to hear "hey man, everyones life sucks, you just gotta make the right choices!" but it is the truth, an absolute.

Good luck on staying clean. My best friend developed a horrible problem over the course of the past 5 years. dude got hurt, got some pills from the doc, got with a girl who had a problem, got fucked up with her and got hooked on the OCs. you know how it goes, from pills, to fentanyl, to sniffin dope, to needles and crack to liven things up. I've watched him go through cycles of trying to be cool, to saying fuck it, to od'ing, again and again and again. It kills you, the user, but, man, it kills the folks who love you. Frankies been clean for a while now. No methadone or suboxones either. It's a good thing, i pray for ya, man. keep ya head up and keep trying to do the right thing. as he said, sounding the sage "those little pills ruin your life, man, stay away." i know how it goes. be well

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #2318 on: September 03, 2009, 01:24:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dont talk down on yourself man, good luck staying away from that shit.
and seriously dont be afraid of girls. go out, find someone thats on your level and just go for it. no need to be afraid, they're people too :)

stabbin

« Reply #2319 on: September 03, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
dont talk down on yourself man, good luck staying away from that shit.
and seriously dont be afraid of girls. go out, find someone thats on your level and just go for it. no need to be afraid, they're people too :)
Don't mislead him.

blo0mz

« Reply #2320 on: September 03, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

here i go.....

hey brother, i'm not trying to be a dick at all. i've lost a lot of friends to drugs and/or their allowing their mind to take control of their lives. No one ever wants to hear "hey man, everyones life sucks, you just gotta make the right choices!" but it is the truth, an absolute.

Good luck on staying clean. My best friend developed a horrible problem over the course of the past 5 years. dude got hurt, got some pills from the doc, got with a girl who had a problem, got fucked up with her and got hooked on the OCs. you know how it goes, from pills, to fentanyl, to sniffin dope, to needles and crack to liven things up. I've watched him go through cycles of trying to be cool, to saying fuck it, to od'ing, again and again and again. It kills you, the user, but, man, it kills the folks who love you. Frankies been clean for a while now. No methadone or suboxones either. It's a good thing, i pray for ya, man. keep ya head up and keep trying to do the right thing. as he said, sounding the sage "those little pills ruin your life, man, stay away." i know how it goes. be well

That's me exactly - found some vicodin in Mommy and Daddy's medicine cabinet, that quickly turned into stealing Grandma's Fentanyl and Dilaudid, turned into buying OC on the street and then not being able to afford OC and switching to dope and needles. 

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. 

odp

« Reply #2321 on: September 04, 2009, 11:14:32 AM »
ah man, i'm not try to give ya advice or tell ya what to do, i just hate seeing the onset of drug problems.  it's a fine line to walk, we've all been there man. keep ya head up

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2322 on: September 05, 2009, 01:26:38 PM »
Everything is changing but i hope the people i love will always be the same. I'm in a completely bittersweet mood right now thinking about a few years ago when it was all so innocent to be a pile. The people that mattered most to me are just getting more fucked up or crazy these days
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

jrf

« Reply #2323 on: September 07, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

here i go.....

[close]

That's me exactly - found some vicodin in Mommy and Daddy's medicine cabinet, that quickly turned into stealing Grandma's Fentanyl and Dilaudid, turned into buying OC on the street and then not being able to afford OC and switching to dope and needles. 

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. 

opiates are the worst man, i have a friend that im worried about that has a big problem with black tar. on another note, 19 days is something to be proud of, keep it up man!

odp

« Reply #2324 on: September 07, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
Everything is changing but i hope the people i love will always be the same. I'm in a completely bittersweet mood right now thinking about a few years ago when it was all so innocent to be a pile. The people that mattered most to me are just getting more fucked up or crazy these days

man, when i was 18 this girl i worked with, she was 30ish, to told me about her babys father being a dope user and shit and i said "yeah, i only have an uncle who does that shit, otherwise it's a non entity." She told me that as i got older and hung out in the bar or party scene that i'd see more and more people fall off with heroin and shit, i kinda just said whatever. Now though, 6 years later, i see it everywhere. I've lost 2 people in the past year who i've known my whole life, shit's crazy.

It used to be so cool to bang some shit out off homies basement coffee table, but shit catches up and people fade away. It's ok though man, sometimes you've gotta cut the grass to get rid of the weeds in your life and let the fresh stuff grow! It's cool to make drastic life changes to get away man, fuck, i joined the goddamn Navy.....

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2325 on: September 07, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

man, when i was 18 this girl i worked with, she was 30ish, to told me about her babys father being a dope user and shit and i said "yeah, i only have an uncle who does that shit, otherwise it's a non entity." She told me that as i got older and hung out in the bar or party scene that i'd see more and more people fall off with heroin and shit, i kinda just said whatever. Now though, 6 years later, i see it everywhere. I've lost 2 people in the past year who i've known my whole life, shit's crazy.

It used to be so cool to bang some shit out off homies basement coffee table, but shit catches up and people fade away. It's ok though man, sometimes you've gotta cut the grass to get rid of the weeds in your life and let the fresh stuff grow! It's cool to make drastic life changes to get away man, fuck, i joined the goddamn Navy.....
I agree. It's happening to me at such an early age though that it's scary. Two years ago we were sitting in my room drinking, not caring about anything in the world besides what meant something to us and now you're thinking about killing yourself?

Things I Need To Do:
I need to date this cute but weird girl who's had a crush on me forever and is moving away to California next year. I need a job aswell. I think most importantly i need to start caring for people more. My heart feels like it's grown in the past couple of days and i'm ready to let it out
Who cares what the "normal world" thinks about you or who you're with? you could be wanting to off yourself tommorow. Don't fight what's inside
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:08:55 PM by Ben Throttle »
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

odp

« Reply #2326 on: September 07, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »
homie, life is short and the years FLY by. no jokes when i say this to you. it's fucking crazy. date that girl! maybe you'll move to cali too, or maybe you'll devise a finer plan! just go man, no regrets. don't worry bout what anyone says, be a freebird or a ramblin man. that's the only way when you're young! it works for me anyways. i'd say be safe, but it's not always good to be safe....

blo0mz

« Reply #2327 on: September 07, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »
I take Rice Krispies Treats and mash them up and put them in a bowl with milk and make cereal out of them ever since they discontinued Rice Krispies Treats Cereal.

Serious shit man. 

ZipZinger

« Reply #2328 on: September 07, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
I just bought a box a week or two ago

stabbin

« Reply #2329 on: September 08, 2009, 02:44:10 AM »
I'm drunk.

« Reply #2330 on: September 09, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »
This one time at bandcamp i stuck a flute up my ass

loophole

« Reply #2331 on: September 15, 2009, 10:07:07 AM »
i have trouble peeing when i can hear other people in the bathroom. this makes using public urinals almost impossible. i seriously dont know what my problem is, i have no shame or anything, i just can't piss.

stabbin

« Reply #2332 on: September 16, 2009, 01:10:53 AM »
i have trouble peeing when i can hear other people in the bathroom. this makes using public urinals almost impossible. i seriously dont know what my problem is, i have no shame or anything, i just can't piss.
Kinda the same thing, I can't piss when anyones standing next to me.  I HAVE to be in a private stall.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #2333 on: September 16, 2009, 07:38:44 AM »

I suck at pissing too, in that regard.  If im stoned forget it.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #2334 on: September 16, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
i was butthole. I really have wanted to continue the account but I forgot the password like a month after I made it

seagle

« Reply #2335 on: September 17, 2009, 01:54:30 AM »
i dont like anyone on slap i dont know y i keep coming on here

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2336 on: September 17, 2009, 05:27:24 AM »

count me in. i just stand there and flush after 30 seconds of nothing. i always wonder if people can tell i didnt pee.

jrf

« Reply #2337 on: September 17, 2009, 05:38:04 AM »
i dont like anyone on slap i dont know y i keep coming on here

I don't share the same opinion as you but i'm pretty sure there are otheres here that feel the same way.

BTW, how was this a confession?

odp

« Reply #2338 on: September 17, 2009, 08:41:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

count me in. i just stand there and flush after 30 seconds of nothing. i always wonder if people can tell i didnt pee.

one time, a few years back after having spent a few hours sitting on the bench of drink, i went to a shopping mall. Having walked around feeling kinda fuzzy from the suds and day dreaming of Dionysian relations with the nice, scantily clad young ladies walking around, i felt some pressure on the bladder. So i walk down the hallway to the bathroom, in the peripheral vision granted to me a pair of glasses, i see this suit start rushing toward the bathroom. I walked faster and beat him to the door. There are two urinals, one for men, and a wee one, for little boys and hornswaggles. Naturally, i use the mens urinal. The suit walks in and is forced to use the mini urinal, cause lets face, how gay would it be to stand waiting for a urinal when there's an empty one there, even though it is small.... So i'm pissing away and boy, was it was a mighty fine piss. this tall ass suit (did i mention that this dude was probably 6 '3 and i'm 5'8?) is standing at the urinal after having unzippped his suit pants, is starting downward, and not peeing. I look up and over at him and say "damn. Man, sometimes... taking a piss is the greatest thing in the worrrld!" He says "it is." I then look him in the eye, while he's standing there, wishing he wasn't there, and say to him as i'm zipping up "how come you're not pissing then. bwhahahahaha" and start cracking up. I like to think that i ruined his day, maybe destroyed his ego and he's unable to walk into a public restroom without the fear of being harassed at the urinal by a wild eyed drunk.

BriDen

« Reply #2339 on: September 17, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

one time, a few years back after having spent a few hours sitting on the bench of drink, i went to a shopping mall. Having walked around feeling kinda fuzzy from the suds and day dreaming of Dionysian relations with the nice, scantily clad young ladies walking around, i felt some pressure on the bladder. So i walk down the hallway to the bathroom, in the peripheral vision granted to me a pair of glasses, i see this suit start rushing toward the bathroom. I walked faster and beat him to the door. There are two urinals, one for men, and a wee one, for little boys and hornswaggles. Naturally, i use the mens urinal. The suit walks in and is forced to use the mini urinal, cause lets face, how gay would it be to stand waiting for a urinal when there's an empty one there, even though it is small.... So i'm pissing away and boy, was it was a mighty fine piss. this tall ass suit (did i mention that this dude was probably 6 '3 and i'm 5'8?) is standing at the urinal after having unzippped his suit pants, is starting downward, and not peeing. I look up and over at him and say "damn. Man, sometimes... taking a piss is the greatest thing in the worrrld!" He says "it is." I then look him in the eye, while he's standing there, wishing he wasn't there, and say to him as i'm zipping up "how come you're not pissing then. bwhahahahaha" and start cracking up. I like to think that i ruined his day, maybe destroyed his ego and he's unable to walk into a public restroom without the fear of being harassed at the urinal by a wild eyed drunk.

I remember you.