Author Topic: epically templetits  (Read 43914 times)

shark tits

Re: epically templetits
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
for those in the LA area....
http://www.vice.com/read/epicly-laterd-ed-templeton-screening
and to walter kronkite, i didn't change my name the mods did.
[close]

hahaha wow they are fucking with you big time
heh, i know. all i ever tried to do was provide entertaining content, get people thinking or maybe laugh. it's like the old saying 'you can lead a polack to college but you can't make him think'.

waltercronkite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2014, 03:15:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
heh, i know. all i ever tried to do was provide entertaining content, get people thinking or maybe laugh. it's like the old saying 'you can lead a polack to college but you can't make him think'.

Thats probably not helping

shark tits

« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2014, 03:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Thats probably not helping
ha, no i'm sure it's not but at this point..... my name is frickin hitler for cripe's sake!

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2014, 03:35:17 PM »
Well then you should have said gas chamber, instead of college.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2014, 03:36:26 PM »
^ But my posts don't come while I am at work, or during a work day.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag �link=topic=76449.msg2106916#msg2106916 date=1394745173
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ?�link=topic=76449.msg2106794#msg2106794 date=1394736052
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

For a teacher, you really do come off as a cock.
[close]

You know what they say, "Those who can, can.?� Those who can't, teach."

Couldn't resist putting that out there to rile up the Gip.
[close]

actually, it goes, "those who can, DO, and those who can't, teach."
[close]

That's what I get for posting within 15 minutes of waking up.
[close]
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.
[close]
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.
[close]

The anti semitism is not necessary
[close]
as i understand it 'semites' are arabs but i'll take it you mean jews. that wasn't anti-jew it was anti gypper. i implied that jews were known for being funny and he fails in that category.
[close]
See, this is why I vibe the fuck out of this pile of garbage. He's a racist pile of shit, then he backpeddles and makes claims for why he isn't a racist all while spreading racist propaganda. Fuck him, I"m going to ruin any thread he starts. If you want to avoid it, don't post in his threads, and if it seems like something worth discussing, make another thread with the same topic. Again, don't really care if it makes me hated, if it ruins him on here.

D. Bag, it sounds like you are the classic capitalist leach. You rely on the labor of others to make your money. Good for you. It hasn't made you very intelligent. I also find that successful entrepreneurs always have a few irons in the fire, making it so that "free time" is scarce.
 I talk shit on the racists that come on here because this board should be open and welcoming to all of the diverse posters who want to post on here. When racists or racism become unchecked, than douchebags like you are all that is left.

I'm with you Gip, but this forum is much more sexist than racist.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.
[close]
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.
[close]

[close]
as i understand it 'semites' are arabs but i'll take it you mean jews. that wasn't anti-jew it was anti gypper. i implied that jews were known for being funny and he fails in that category.
[close]
See, this is why I vibe the fuck out of this pile of garbage. He's a racist pile of shit, then he backpeddles and makes claims for why he isn't a racist all while spreading racist propaganda. Fuck him, I"m going to ruin any thread he starts. If you want to avoid it, don't post in his threads, and if it seems like something worth discussing, make another thread with the same topic. Again, don't really care if it makes me hated, if it ruins him on here.

D. Bag, it sounds like you are the classic capitalist leach. You rely on the labor of others to make your money. Good for you. It hasn't made you very intelligent. I also find that successful entrepreneurs always have a few irons in the fire, making it so that "free time" is scarce.
 I talk shit on the racists that come on here because this board should be open and welcoming to all of the diverse posters who want to post on here. When racists or racism become unchecked, than douchebags like you are all that is left.
[close]

intersectionality, dude. bell hooks and shit. Its all related, but your point is apt.  You know how to improve it? Educate and call it out.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
intersectionality, dude. bell hooks and shit. Its all related, but your point is apt.  You know how to improve it? Educate and call it out.

True, so many forumers with a half naked girl on there tag.  Treating women like sexual objections. 

Even if they admit it's wrong, people still take it personally when it's pointed out.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
they should change the name to HUG magazine violence is terrible

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 903
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2014, 05:03:11 PM »

W/e adolf shitler tits

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2014, 05:32:42 PM »
hahaha ADOLF SHITLER
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2014, 02:51:51 AM »
Is this about the Ed epicly laterd series?

If it is I think it's the best one yet. Hands down.

I have always been a fan since New deal but Ed has such a crazy story.

Oh. And mike v is a fucking loser.
Twin Perks

shark tits

« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2014, 09:15:33 AM »
"concluded in part 6" 

nooooooooooooo  :'(

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Wish they would have dived into Toy Machine more and making the current videos. Didn't see this art/episode coming.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »
Even though there wasn't any skating, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. "All my friends boners" was hilarious.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2014, 10:11:43 AM »
One of my favorite quotes, I think it was from Big Brother was from Ed and it was something along the lines of "I don't want to be gay for you guys anymore."

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2014, 10:30:44 AM »
Even though there wasn't any skating, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.

i was a little bummed at first when i realized it was going to be an all art episode, but how could they not touch on that subject.

when i was growing up and first getting into photography and design, obviously i looked for inspiration in skating more than anything else. i remember having to do these little reports in highschool about artists and ed was the first person i wrote about. i always thought it was cool that he wasn't just a skater, but a photograph and a painter and a designer and i loved that he did almost all of the artwork for toy machine. i still look at him as a big inspiration for everything hes done.

the teenage smokers thing reminded me of a weird discussion i got into a while ago. i was with my girlfriend and her brother in law and we got on the subject of kids smoking cigarettes. i mentioned the teenage smokers book and i had shown my girlfriend some of the photos before because i thought it was a really awesome collection. she thought it was cool too, so we start talking about it and explain the concept to her brother in law and he says something like "so he went around and took pictures of kids smoking? thats not art at all. thats like pedophilia. you would really want that book in your house? because if i went to someones house and they had a book filled with photos of teenage kids smoking, id think that they were fucked up." i really didnt have any argument to come back with besides "well, thats like your opinion, man." i can totally get where hes coming from, and maybe because he has two young kids that he might not find a collection of photos of kids smoking to be appealing, or just that hes a pretty conservative dude who really doesnt give a shit about art, but i had no idea what to say. it was super weird.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:21 AM »
Her brother in law is an idiot.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2014, 10:36:21 AM »
Wish they would have dived into Toy Machine more and making the current videos. Didn't see this art/episode coming.
same. they'll probably cover it next episode but not thoroughly
feels weird without kevin barnett adding his 2 cents, he's such huge part of ed as well as toy machine
maybe his kickstarter thing to make ed's documentary not reaching its goal has something to do

overall, great episode. o'dell killed it with this series

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2014, 10:42:48 AM »

I think it makes sense because then it puts why he didn't spend as much time on toy machine into perspective and the ensuing rebuilding phase. He's got this budding art career going so its not going to give him as much time to spend on toy in the early to mid 2000s. Suffer the joy and good & evil are still great videos tho. I loved those tour vids they made too.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #260 on: March 20, 2014, 10:52:41 AM »
I lol'd at the flashing clip at the end. "HEY"

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2014, 11:10:41 AM »
I sort if wished Templton's Epicly Later'd spawned into sub-episodes of other riders on Toy like how Patrick did it when he did the Beauty and the Beast tour. Just like interview riders that got on or are still on and their experience with Toy Machine. Would be kind of cool to get some insight on Diego, Jay Lay, Austin Stephens and even Trapasso.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2014, 11:26:57 AM »
was that an Andrew Gordon photo??

Laban Fetus

« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2014, 11:30:22 AM »
is Dave Carnie ever not hilarious? I chortled when he said "tallywacker"

Caretaker

« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2014, 11:40:35 AM »
Only 6 parts?  :'( :'( :'(

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2014, 02:38:03 PM »
is Dave Carnie ever not hilarious? I chortled when he said "tallywacker"

Carnie is magical

Pango

• Rep: -30
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2014, 02:49:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it makes sense because then it puts why he didn't spend as much time on toy machine into perspective and the ensuing rebuilding phase. He's got this budding art career going so its not going to give him as much time to spend on toy in the early to mid 2000s. Suffer the joy and good & evil are still great videos tho. I loved those tour vids they made too.

I was really looking forward to Ed talk about the rebuilding phase of Toy.  I got goosebumps when they left off last weeks episode kind of foreshadowing the rebuilding phase and Good & Evil because that is honestly my roots of skateboarding.  I really hope they go in depth of the lows of pre Good & Evil

shark tits

« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »
"ed is magical, i don't know why my pants were off."
shut the fuck up carnie, your pants were off for most of SHIT. i like carnie's grey beard and long hair but he was kind of awesome as a young jake phelps w/ his dick out all the time.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2014, 03:29:54 PM »
intersectionality, dude.

Word up, though I don't think that calling someone out on their shit over SLAP will change their mind.

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »
I sort if wished Templton's Epicly Later'd spawned into sub-episodes of other riders on Toy like how Patrick did it when he did the Beauty and the Beast tour. Just like interview riders that got on or are still on and their experience with Toy Machine. Would be kind of cool to get some insight on Diego, Jay Lay, Austin Stephens and even Trapasso.

THIS, seriously i would love to see donny barley and mike maldonado talk about toy. At least get elissa steamer involved in this, it would be hilarious to see patrick o'dell interview BAM.