Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390771 times)

Joe Pesci

Re: tinder
« Reply #2220 on: April 02, 2017, 09:43:29 AM »
She was similar to your situation, except she wouldn't drink 5 drinks, she would drink like 1 and a half

pussyclench

« Reply #2221 on: April 02, 2017, 09:48:07 AM »
I got that rape powder on deck if yall need it.

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2222 on: April 02, 2017, 12:06:09 PM »
I got that rape powder on deck if yall need it.

Wear a gopro, ingest, and give us a test run video on skid row. Report back with evidence.
Its like an unboxing video, where the box is your butthole.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #2223 on: April 02, 2017, 12:41:07 PM »
I have just been sending every match a gif of a girl licking a banana and it has gotten girls to reply way more than me trying to have a conversation.  Going out with one tuesday.  I got high hopes.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2224 on: April 02, 2017, 03:13:38 PM »

Never give up on your dreams men

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2225 on: April 03, 2017, 05:59:35 PM »
Quote from: Nate  link=topic=76337.msg2627262#msg2627262 date=1491162067
I have just been sending every match a gif of a girl licking a banana and it has gotten girls to reply way more than me trying to have a conversation.  Going out with one tuesday.  I got high hopes.

Word up. I would add that unless you get the unmatch, keep slinging those messages. And weird is actually good. I say crazy shit, no response for a few days, follow up with that gif, start getting responses back. The biggest mistake dudes make is trying to play it too cool or nice guy. That shit's played.

Good luck tomorrow

You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #2226 on: April 04, 2017, 12:23:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Word up. I would add that unless you get the unmatch, keep slinging those messages. And weird is actually good. I say crazy shit, no response for a few days, follow up with that gif, start getting responses back. The biggest mistake dudes make is trying to play it too cool or nice guy. That shit's played.

Good luck tomorrow

I was about to say how I got my 1st match in a month and it ended up being a bot. Another didn't reply but, damn. Now I know. Thanks!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2227 on: April 05, 2017, 05:27:09 PM »
Some girl sent me a booty pic on snap last night, the thing is though i pass out at like 10:30 and she sent it around 11 so i saw at 8am. Anyway i knew it was too good to be true because we just started talking like 2 days ago and i never brought up the idea to go on a date because i usually just text them for a week to see if im really interested or not. Now shes texting me saying like "why don't you wanna hang out" and is now sending me snaps of old married couples while shes at a restaurant having the captions be like "i want this". Now i can't even remember if the snap was good or not to see if this is worth all the trouble. Fucking hate snap chat 

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #2228 on: April 05, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
Just fuck her already
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2229 on: April 05, 2017, 05:43:03 PM »
Just fuck her already

I'm not the type of dude who is gonna lie to a girl and say yeah im looking for a relationship too and just fuck her and never hang out with her again. I'm not that desperate or care that much for sex

EDIT: Plus im way more interested in this super cute emo girl i been talking to. Emo girls always come first to me
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:47:33 PM by tobey »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2230 on: April 05, 2017, 06:06:09 PM »
She better be into old Fall Out Boy and not new Fall Out Boy. If she likes new Fall Out Boy she's not a keeper.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2231 on: April 05, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »
She better be into rites of spring old Fall Out Boy and not new Fall Out Boy. If she likes new Fall Out Boy she's not a keeper.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #2232 on: April 05, 2017, 06:54:29 PM »
Expand Quote
She better be into Fugazi. rites of spring old Fall Out Boy and not new Fall Out Boy. If she likes new Fall Out Boy she's not a keeper.
[close]

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #2233 on: April 06, 2017, 10:46:25 AM »
Expand Quote
She better be into One Last Wish rites of spring fugazi old Fall Out Boy and not new Fall Out Boy. If she likes new Fall Out Boy she's not a keeper.
[close]

amazing song. wouldn't want to find my better half on tinder tho

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2234 on: April 12, 2017, 11:20:18 AM »
Just out of curiosity really, do you guys get to fuck girls at first date? Speaking with a couple of friends that doesn't happen over here.
I went out with the ukulele girl and drank beers at the park, it was a rad sunny afternoon. But then at the end of the date I always get so Alex Olson and cannot think to try and violate a woman like that (not in a public park, at home).
I always enjoy the date but then coming home I feel like a 40yo bachelor from the Ruhr.

Edit: I don't know shit about poland besides the basic geographic stuff and she's polish so I made her watch the beginning of Michal Juras part from in search of the miraculous and she recognised the curved roof where he does kickflip wheelie as some common place where you go to drink beers by the river.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:04:16 PM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2235 on: April 12, 2017, 12:56:51 PM »
I've fucked one girl on the first date but thats because we've been texting and stuff for a week before actually meeting.
The girl I'm seeing now I fucked her on the second date, which was a day after the first date so it kinda counts right?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2236 on: April 12, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
Just out of curiosity really, do you guys get to fuck girls at first date? Speaking with a couple of friends that doesn't happen over here.
I went out with the ukulele girl and drank beers at the park, it was a rad sunny afternoon. But then at the end of the date I always get so Alex Olson and cannot think to try and violate a woman like that (not in a public park, at home).
I always enjoy the date but then coming home I feel like a 40yo bachelor from the Ruhr.

It can be read in a bunch of different ways. I've never had a one night stand but form talking to friends, most of them are just for hook up reason. Like I know a girl that fucks a lot on the first date and she says it mostly has to do with just a physical attraction, even if the personal and emotional attraction is totally off. If a girl though kind of brushes you off on the fist date only to call you back for a second one, I would assume that mean she actually likes you and wants to take it slow. I mean there are so many different ways to read this situation. The obvious is she goes home on the first date and doesn't pick up your phone call after, she definitely ain't diggin' you.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2237 on: April 12, 2017, 01:35:24 PM »

Edit: I don't know shit about poland besides the basic geographic stuff and she's polish so I made her watch the beginning of Michal Juras part from in search of the miraculous and she recognised the curved roof where he does kickflip wheelie as some common place where you go to drink beers by the river.

When i first started dating or hanging out with girls, it always took a while to sleep with them, i guess thats normal, i kind of established a friendship, hung out, paid my dues then we banged but these days ever since i got out of a 2 year relationship, i usually get laid within a week or faster, its almost like i just expect it to happen, kinda miss the days of working for it and establishing a proper relationship haha i dont think i drank as much back then though, my confidence is probably boosted cause of liquid courage so im not awkward as fuck when it comes to making moves.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

poocrusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 329
« Reply #2238 on: April 12, 2017, 05:03:57 PM »
I'm old, but Tinder works really well for me.  I only go on until I can start messaging with a couple girls.  Usually, one will seem radder and I'll push to get that to texting.  After that I turn my card off so my profile isn't visible.  Then I'll plan out a nice dinner and drinks.  Most the time that works and I'll suggest going back to either my house or her house.  If there's no connection in person, it's better to just cut your losses after the first date. 

I use it as a dating app, not a hook up app.  However, it usually leads to hooking up. 

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #2239 on: April 13, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #2240 on: April 13, 2017, 08:31:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Good luck tomorrow

[close]

I was about to say how I got my 1st match in a month and it ended up being a bot. Another didn't reply but, damn. Now I know. Thanks!

Just a little update, date went awful and the girl was pretty weird and seemed to be the clingy type.  Also the gif has not worked for me since, so I guess I'm back to trying to make them laugh and talk about music.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #2241 on: April 13, 2017, 10:51:11 PM »
This thing has wrecked my confidence again of late. If only you could take over my account for a while, tobey.  I'm not even kidding it's pathetic.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #2242 on: April 13, 2017, 11:28:39 PM »
This thing has wrecked my confidence again of late. If only you could take over my account for a while, tobey.  I'm not even kidding it's pathetic.

I take breaks from it. On a good roll I get 1 match a week (bot or real). You just gotta learn to take breaks. Maybe go outside and look for real people.

As for Nate. Shitty dates will happen and they can make great stories.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2243 on: April 14, 2017, 05:02:43 AM »

You just gotta not care. The thing with all these dating apps is if you mess up with one girl there will be another. Don't go into it thinking like you are going to find the one on these apps, yes people do actually find the one on these apps but thats pretty rare. Just practice, i was a mess when i first started to actually date girls but i kept going out of my comfort zone and now I don't get all sad and drink my problems away of a girl lost interest in me. Someone else will come along and if they don't, meh i got my cats and dogs

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2244 on: April 16, 2017, 09:50:51 PM »

Yo, it's like Tobey said; just don't give a shit. If you take tinder hella personally it's gonna fuck with you, and are you really about to let a dating app fuck you up? Nah son, don't play yourself. This shit sits on your phone next to candy crush, treat it as such.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2245 on: April 16, 2017, 10:23:30 PM »
I dont think i could take anyone seriously if i met them on a dating site/tinder, i would feel weird thinking the girl i ended up with was because we were both on tinder swiping right and just happened to match

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #2246 on: April 17, 2017, 06:53:54 AM »
Thanks, pals. Its right i shouldnt take it that seriously but then some days shit gets to you doesnt it.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
« Reply #2247 on: April 18, 2017, 11:54:23 PM »
Yo so I just got a Tinder after trying Bumble for a week (that shit sucks) and it's been interesting. I went to two shows with one girl, a lot of strange stuff happened, and I'm really trying to hang out with her again. I gotta ask tho, how do you guys usually start a conversation with? I've matched with a few girls that just never messaged me back, which is a bummer. You guys ever hit them with the double message?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2248 on: April 19, 2017, 12:53:13 AM »
Yo so I just got a Tinder after trying Bumble for a week (that shit sucks) and it's been interesting. I went to two shows with one girl, a lot of strange stuff happened, and I'm really trying to hang out with her again. I gotta ask tho, how do you guys usually start a conversation with? I've matched with a few girls that just never messaged me back, which is a bummer. You guys ever hit them with the double message?

Never do the double message, they think its desperate and go running. Ive never used tinder but i cant even imagine how i'd start a conversation, i would feel the pressure. Whats the difference between tinder and bumble?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2249 on: April 19, 2017, 11:06:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Never do the double message, they think its desperate and go running
. Ive never used tinder but i cant even imagine how i'd start a conversation, i would feel the pressure. Whats the difference between tinder and bumble?

True. I stay away from the double message unless its a back to back message. Although someone on here said they had luck doing the "hi" *wait a few hours* "so whats up?".

I usually just say "hello *insert name here*. How is your life going?" or something like that. Depending on the person, you could maybe say something that's weird like "I have a strong obsession with wooden toys" or something along those lines. Just make yourself stand out. And if the girls don't respond? Fuck it, they probably fucking some fuckboi right then and there. You don't need that bullshit. There's always more out there, just be patient. A girl WILL want you.

Bumble is tinder but the girl responds first. Kinda lame.

Anyway I'm still dating that girl but this tinder girl I matched right before her still texts me. I don't know why. We stopped texting a while ago and comes out of the blue yesterday asking how my weekend was. So weird.